LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bedwetters Journey To Diapers ( Open )

JE PUNK

“yes. that’s a good girl. thank you for remembering. ah look at you already putting the sticker on there. so cute.” 

she went about making pancakes and bacon for breakfast. she buckled reí into her booster seat and handed her a sippy cup of milk. on her plate were cut up pieces of pancake and bacon with a cut up banana. they all began to eat as daddy asked reí how her night was. “so your mommy told me you woke up wet? is that right?”

Rei blushed heavily at the comment before finding herself lifted into her booster seat and giving a sippy cup of milk and her food cut up into tiny pieces when her daddy brought up she woke up wet “Yes.. daddy I woke up at.” As she started to eat 

“hmmm ok. well I see your not making progress, but that’s ok it takes time I suppose. so I know you want to stay home today, but why don’t you and daddy spend some time together while mommy goes to run some errands. we can watch movies and play princess and dragons. of course you get to be the little diapered princess” he smirked as they all ate their food. daddy got reí down from her chair and cleaned up the dishes. he handed reí her sippy cup with apple juice in it. “ok now you let me know if you have to go potty ok?”

Rei pouted “I’m not wearing diapees their pull ups.. I’m still a big girl daddy .” She said in defense not wanting to think that her pull ups were diapers as she took a sip of juice from her sippy cup which a hello kitty top on it 

“oh i’m sorry. you are wearing pull ups, but it’s still there for protection just like diapers. while you may still be a big girl, you are acting like a little girl” daddy chuckled and set down on the floor with reí he started to tickle her

Rei pouted and wanted to protest before being taken off guard when started to tickle her and began to squeal while the juice she drank earlier started to escape into her pull up 

“uh oh. someone had an accident. I told you to let me know when you had to go. you really can’t make it to the potty. hmmm you’re getting low on pull ups missy. i’ll have to let mommy know you may be ready for diapers faster than we thought” he picked reí up and put her on the couch. he took the pull up off and wiped her down with a wipe. “ok now go to your room and pick out a pull up”

Rei blushed heavily  “I didn’t know I needed to go until you tickled me.” She said as wet pull up was taken off and shivered while she was wiped down and blushed when she went to get another pull up while still naked and chose a Sofia the first pull up and brought it back 

BFAEF46C-F84E-460E-A318-C947F43E9352.jpeg

• Like 1

“yeah honey that’s something babies say. big girls hold their pee pee. that’s a cute pull up. perfect for a princess like you.” he put powder in the pull up and pulled it up onto her. “ok so mommy is going to the store to get some things and might come back with a surprise if you’re a good girl” daddy went and sat on the floor with a ball. “do you want to roll the ball honey?” 

• Like 1

Rei pouted before the pull up was snugly around her waist and was forced to put another raincloud on her potty chart before taken the ball she was given and started to roll it 

“aw what’s the matter sweet heart? you seem grumpy. I see you had to put another rain loud on your chart. i’m sorry but those are the rules baby doll. you can try to be a big girl next time!” daddy rolled the ball between them for a little bit but noticed reí was really upset. “what’s wrong princess? daddy’s here. you can tell me” 

Rei blushed heavily as she looked at her pull up she was wearing “I’m supposed to be a big girl big girls don’t have accidents or need to wear diapees.” Referring her pull up as a diaper 

“oh baby I know you’re trying so hard. sometimes things just happen. mommy and daddy will always be here to support you and help you. maybe when you go back to school it will help. but for now you can just let us worry about it. are you excited for christmas? tomorrow is christmas eve?!”

they had already talked with the teachers and principal at the school. reí will be going back to kindergarten after christmas break. 

Rei blushed and nodded as she looked down at her pull unaware she was going beck to kindergarten but what she would be wearing was yet to be dertermined. Rei nodded her head before asking “Can we please go get a tree?”

“oh my goodness! I cant believe we still haven’t gotten a tree! i’m so sorry sweetheart. of course we can! we do have to drive about an hour to get to the christmas tree farm. so let’s get you on the potty and get you dressed” 

while reí sat on the potty daddy picked out a pink sweater with sparkles,black fleece leggings,and white boots with frilly socks. he laid everything out on her bed. he also packed an extra outfit in case of an accident. he waited for reí to finish “when you’re done make sure to wipe and then we can dump your potty out in the big girl toilet and get you dressed” 

Rei blushed as she finished doing her business and wiped herself the best she could before pulling her trainers back up and waited for her daddy to help dump her training potty

“ok good girl. whew you peed a lot. you filled up the potty! I hope your pull ups don’t leak. mmm actually there might not be a bathroom at the farm. what if we put a diaper on you just for now to be extra safe? If you can keep your diaper dry, until we get back home we can put a special sticker on your chart! Does that sound like a good plan baby doll?”

daddy took the potty and cleaned it out. he figured he would let reí think on her answer. he put the potty back in place and went to grab a diaper. He also put one in the back pack just in case she messed herself too. he laid everything on it on reís bed and stood over her. “so do you think a diaper is a good idea baby?” he said in a stern tone 

Rei blushed heavily at the mention of wearing a diaper and begin to pun her thoughts there was a slim chance they had potties at the farm and a risk she could leak her pull ups “Ummm… I… I well.. I’ll wear a diapee.” 

“that’s such a great choice sweet heart.” daddy lifted her up and laid her on the bed. “ok lift your bottom up” he fluffed the diaper and slid it under her. he adjusted the sides and laid her legs down. he put lots of powder on her and in the diaper. he pulled the front up and taped it snug onto her body. “awww look how cute! I bet you’ll love your little diapers in no time baby.” he patted the front of her pink diaper and got her dressed. the diaper was very visible with the leggings. the shirt barely covered her butt, making it even more obvious. “alright let’s go little one. now you tell daddy if you have to go potty, maybe you can hold it and not have any accidents” he knew there was no way the girls bladder could hold out for more than an hour at most. he led her down the hallway and they put their coats and hats on. they went out to the car and daddy got reí buckled in. he had to loosen the straps around her crotch to accommodate for the diaper. “ok nice and snug baby doll.” he handed her a large sippy cup of chocolate milk and some graham crackers for a snack. he kissed her on the forehead and shut the door. he got situated in the drivers seat and turned the radio on christmas music. he started the drive to the farm. 

Rei blushed as she lifted her tiny little rear up before finding the pink lit fluffy garment under her rear while her daddy lowered her bottom on it and sneezed from the excess powder and started to unknowingly suck her thumb after her diaper was taped up blushing heavily at the obvious bulge in her pants as she was placed in her car seat for the long drive 

daddy sang along to the christmas music while he drove. eventually they go to the farm. once he parked he gathered everything he needed a including the backpack with extra supplies. “ok we’re here. I know it’s going to be cold so if you need to warm up let me know and we can get your blanket” he got out of the car and got reí out as well. he grabbed her hand and walked down the path to the entrance. he bent down to her level. “now you need to stay right by me. no running off and let me know if you have to potty” he stood back up and talked to one of the workers about the type of tree they wanted.