LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bedwetters Journey To Diapers ( Open )

JE PUNK

Rei thought for a second as her tummy growled “Ummm could I have Dino nuggets and fries .,, with strawberry milk?” She asked while she wadded to the living room 

“sounds like a good plan. i’ll start making dinner. if you need to be changed you can ask your daddy. I think he’s going to put a christmas movie on. you can snuggle on the couch or color if you want” she went to the kitchen and started the air fryer for the nuggets and fries. 

soon the nuggets and fries were done. mommy put some on a princess toddler plate for rei and then put the rest on the table. she also gave rei some ketchup and a sippy cup with milk. “ok guys dinner is ready. cmon rei let’s get some food in your belly” 

mommy saw reí struggling so she picked her up and placed her in the seat. “see, all better. you can ask me for help honey.” they all sat down and started eating. “are you excited for christmas eve tomorrow baby doll?” daddy was hoping she would be excited as he had a big surprise in store. 

“you’re being a very good girl tonight. what would you like to do after dinner?” mommy and daddy ate as they waited for rei to answer. daddy noticed rei wasn’t drinking her drink too much. “what’s the matter rei? is the sippy cup too hard for you?”

“that’s a great idea. ok for now you can keep the sippy cup. don’t think you’re going to get that diaper off anytime soon. unless you can actually make it to the potty. you’ve had a lot of accidents.” they all finished dinner and mommy started to make the dough for the cookies. “ok rei, now we gotta roll them up into balls and put them in the oven.” she brought the bowl and pan over to the table. rei was still in her booster seat. mommy made a couple and waited for rei to try. 

Rei blushed and looked down at the efforts of trying to make it “Right.. if I can make to the potty..” she cheered up abit  before they started to make cookies and started to roll up the dough 

they made about 2 pans full. chocolate chip and sugar cookie. mommy out and them in the oven. “alright about 12 minutes they will be done. and we can decorate the sugar cookies for santa!” mommy got out some fishing and sprinkles. she put everything in reis reach so she wouldn’t have to struggle. finally the cookies were cooked down. “ok, so how do you want to make the cookies? what color and which sprinkles?” she noticed rei starting to shift in her seat. 

mommy got the stuff set out in front of rei. she noticed her face. “oh no honey, is someone going potty?” she shook her head and sighed. she knew rei would never be potty trained again. “you know the rules by now. you’re supposed to let us know when you go potty!” 

“you haven’t been following the rules AT ALL today. you’re going to sit in that diaper until i’m ready to change it. I guess I should remove the potty in your room now. you clearly don’t need it. now we have cookies to decorate. you wanted to do this, so we will finish them” mommy was definitely annoyed, she felt bad but sometimes you have to be stern. she sighed as she went to back to decorating a couple of cookies waiting for rei to speak. 

“yes they are on for you to use them, but sometimes it would be nice if you at least TRIED to make it to the potty. it’s ok. we all have accidents. i’m not sure if a potty chart is even going to work anymore. it’s looking pretty full of frowny faces and storm clouds. so we can take that down too. do you want to be a big girl? cause you’re not acting like it”

Rei blushed heavily and looked down “I… I.. don’t know mommy… getting to the big girl potty and trying to be a big girl is really hard…” she said as she started to suck her thumb for comfort 

“hmmmm I see. maybe a paci would work good for my little girl huh? maybe I shouldve asked santa to bring you more diapers for christmas. I know it’s hard sometimes. but maybe you can’t be a big girl after all. now let’s finish up these cookies and then I might think about getting you changed” 

“you sure do. obviously we can tell by the predicament you’re in. now what do you want on the next cookie. we’re almost done with them” mommy decorated a cookie to look like a snow globe. 

“aww that’s so cute! you did such a great job decorating. ok now that were all done, why don’t you go color some while mommy cleans up the kitchen. don’t you even think about taking the diaper off” she unbuckled reí and let her run about while she cleaned. “daddy don’t change her, she’s learning her lesson for not letting us know she had to go poopy” 

Rei began to whimper “Buh buh Buh mommy it’s icky I dun wanna stay in a messy diapee please I need a changie!” Desperate for the one the poor girl felt she done nothing wrong