LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bedwetters Journey To Diapers ( Open )

JE PUNK

she enjoyed hearing reí and matthew enjoy each others’ company. she longed for the days back when matthew was so attentive to her and their daughter. they weren’t too good for each other and he decided to start traveling for his job, and he started cheating, so they decided a divorce would be better. he visits on holidays and special occasions. she finished up dinner and set the table. “cmon guys dinner is ready!” she made everyone’s plate and scooped up reí setting her in the booster seat at the table. “matthew as you know reí has been having a lot of accidents and lying to me. so we are going to discuss some rules and punishments if those rules get broken. reí, do you have any suggestions for punishments?” she knew this would humiliate her, but it was part of the process. 

“well until you can come up with something you’re going to sit here and think about it” she was getting frustrated and wanted to make reí know she was serious. “your daddy doesn’t have to go back to work for a week. so he is going to have some words with you while I finish eating”

”look her reí. you know your mommy and I are just trying to figure out how best to be of help to you. we will be figuring this out together. your mommy has been dealing with a lot lately and your actions have certainly not helped one bit little girl” he was starting to get stern as he pointed his finger at her. “do you understand that we are trying to help you? you need to talk to us honey” 

Rei pouted and gulped “But but Im s big girl not a toddler.” Unknowingly giving her mother an idea for a punishment the only thing the small girl could think of was “No big girl panties?”

reís mom smiled “yes that’s a good one to start with honey. now I have a list of rules and punishments and i’ve hung them up in the living room, mommy’s room, and your room. so that way you can always be reminded. the rules are as follows

1.)no going to the big girl potty unless you ask someone. if you can’t find someone to open the door for you then you will use your pull ups to go potty by the bathroom door.

2.) no more staying up late. bed time is 8pm

3.) no more pants in the house

4.) you can have whatever food and drink is in the bottom drawers of the fridge. if you want something else you must ask.

5.) do not remove your pull up, wait for someone to change it

6.) there is a potty chair in your room. if you need to potty it in the middle of the night, or while playing in your room, you use the chair

7.) no disobeying mommy, or any other adult present

”if you break any of these rules you will be more humiliated than you ever have. that includes spankings and lost privileges such as tv time, hanging out with friends, or anything else I see fit. do you have any questions?” 

Rei blushed heavily that she had to wear nothing but her shirt and pull up and noticed a potty chart was bought for her and another big bag that didn’t look like pull ups “Whst happens if I use up all my pull ups?” She asked nervously 

72E871AD-A74D-41D1-BEAF-9C57154574B0.jpeg

“yes sweetie you do. that’s why i’m allowing you to use the potty in your room if you need to at night. unless you think you can go without a pull up tonight? I doubt you’ll be able to make it anyways with as many accidents as you’ve been having. how sad you won’t be able to even make it across the room before you have an accident. let’s finish our dinner and get you ready for bed. it’s almost 7:30!” she got reí down from her chair and carried her to the bathroom. she turned the water on and let it get warm. she noticed reí grabbing herself and squirming. “do you have to potty little one?” 

Rei blushed heavily as she finished her dinner before finding herself being carried to the bathroom and started to squirm when the water was turned on “Pee pee!” She said doing her potty dance.

“it’s ok. don’t panic. we’re right here at the potty. you should speak up when you have to potty.” she set reí on the toilet and let her pee. she then got her in the tub and washed. “that’s a good girl! not fighting with your mommy.” she picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. “ok now you are going to take all of your panties out if your drawer and put your pull ups in there.” she made sure it was a drawer reí could easily reach. “you will pick out your pull up every time you need and change. go on, take them out.” she watched as reí slowly did was she was told. she could tell the embarrassment was eating her alive. “oh! since you went on the potty you get a sticker for your chart” she waited for reí to finish and let her put a sticker on her chart. “oh what a good little girl!” 

Rei blushed heavily as she was sat on the toilet while a huge tinkling was heard before finding herself washed then dried off then pouted when she was told to remove all her panties from her drawer and replaced them with her training pants while she was still naked after putting a sticker on her potty chart 

she set out footed pjs for reí to wear. “ok honey. do you think you need a pull up? i’m going to put you in pjs that zip up. it’s going to get cold tonight baby. I dont want to hear you protest. Actually, you don’t get a choice, come on put a pull up on. now if this isn’t dry in the morning, that lets me know you didn’t use your potty. mommy also has a camera in here and a monitor. so now i can even see when you need to go. so if you need to potty, you can get undressed and go right there.” she got reí in a pull up and zipped up her pjs. she knew she might have trouble getting out of them, but that was all part of the act to make her regress more. “ok honey it’s time for bed. so let’s brush your teeth and tell daddy goodnight” she had to admit reí looked so cute in her pink footed pjs shuffling into the bathroom. she sang a song while they brushed their teeth. they told  matthew goodnight and she tucked reí in bed. “ok baby girl it’s time for night night. remember about the potty” she walked out and turned on a small night light by the potty.

Rei blushed heavily as she was placed in her pull up and then placed in her sleeper and knew she might not be able to get out of it on her own if she tried. After the girl brushed her teeth she was led to her toddler bed that she always used since she never outgrew it before she was tucked and slowly fell asleep slipping her thumb into her mouth as she curled up in the covers that made her pull up crinkle 

mommy went to picking up the house and eventually took a shower. she made sure matthew was settled and told him she was heading to bed. she started to doze off and woke up a few hours later hearing the sounds of a little girl shuffling on her feet. she smiled and checked the camera as she watched reí struggle to get out of her footie jammie’s. the poor little girl was so desperate that she sat down on the potty fully clothed and peed herself. she watched her a few more minutes and noticed her sniffling getting back into bed. mommy was just about to get up until daddy came into the room. “just leave her. she has to learn the humiliation and know that mommy isn’t coming during the night. that’s what the potty is for right?” she sighed “I guess, I just thought she could make it” 

daddy snuggled mommy and they had some intimate pleasure together. he still knew exactly what it took to make her feel good. she missed this. but that’s what made it fun. the chase. after they were satisfied the fell asleep in each others arms. 

Afew hours later Rei felt nature calling and toddled to the potty while trying to get her jammies off and began to pout as she struggled with the zipper puffing her cheeks she sat on the training potty and started to wet her pull up “Mommy should’ve just gave me diapees to wear at night.” ” She grumbled before toddling back to her bed 

A7DF86E7-575E-45AB-B3A0-0576C1DDB25E.jpeg

they woke up the next day and mommy went to go check on reí. she was sleeping but she decided to wake her up. “hey baby you had an accident. I see you didn’t make it to the potty? did you even try to go?” she sighed as she realized it she leaked. “wow you must’ve had to go lots last night huh?” she cooed at her and undressed her. “ok baby go get a pull up.” she laid out two outfit choices. a pink shirt with a teddy bear on it. a blue sparkly dress. 

Rei whined as she was woken “”up “I tried to go but I couldn’t get my jammies off.” Before she was undressed in nothing but her soggy pull up before going to her drawer and grabbed a hello kitty pull up and brought it back

DBA6F965-45D9-40BE-A0A5-5D023BB7733F.jpeg

“ok baby let’s get you changed” she lifted reí onto her bed and pulled the pull up off at the sides. she wiped her down with scented baby wipes and rubbed baby powder into her skin. she also put some into the pull up as well. “ok baby put your legs over the side of the bed so I can slide your pull up on you…. cmon reí, no time to waste before you wet yourself again.” she waited for reí to put her legs into the holes. 

Rei shivered slightly as she was wiped not  used to the cold wipes especially in the winter time and blushed when her little tushie and Princess area was powdered before her legs into the holes.

“good girl.” she watched her put her legs in the holes as she got down from the bed and lifted her pull up on her. “ok so what do you want to do today? we can go to the toy store? or maybe just stay at home and play and watch movies?” 

she tidied up reis room and they headed downstairs. 

“ok we can do that. it’s coke outside today anyways. let’s go get breakfast started” she took reis hand and led her down the steps one by one. she pointed to tule chart on the wall as they walked by “ok so do you remember the rules? mommy has some work to get done today on her computer, so I really need you to be on your BEST behavior today little one”