LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new family (for me and kaylaindiapers)

Vicky was so excited she had been dating Chris for nearly a year and today was the day they would be moving in together. As they both already had a daughter they wanted it to be fair so had decided to buy a new house together so it would be new for everyone. She had met Chris's daughter a few times but not spent much time with her she was looking forward to getting to know her properly. Missy Vicky's daughter was the center of her world and that wasn't going to change, Vicky had informed Chris that she was going to treat the two girls exactly the same even though Kayla was 16 and Missy only 13. Vicky had already done some online cloth shopping and couldn't wait to dress them in matching outfits.

Arriving at the new house Vicky pulled up and smiled looking around the street was absolutely gorgeous and the house already looked at amazing. Missy and Vicky got out the car and headed in as the moving crew continued to move the stuff in. As they got there first Vicky allowed Missy to choose which of the the two bedrooms she wanted Missy headed upstairs to look around. Missy was tall for her age and so used to getting her own way she had her mother wrapped round her finger. she has strawberry blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes she was lucky and always looked a little older then she was. She hadn't been happy when she found out her mom's new boyfriend had a daughter as she wasn't used to sharing she was determined to get what she wanted.

Missy checked out the two bedrooms she could choose from going into the first one she looked around it was nice had a large canopy bed and very spacious even had its own bathroom she put her bag down on the bed and then went to check out the second bedroom as she walked down the hall she looked around smiling she did like the house and it was so much nicer then were they used to live. Entering the second bedroom Missy didn't like it, it was painted pink and had my little pony pictures around the room. she turned and left straight away, heading down to tell her mom. 

"Mom, i've choose my room Kayla can have the pink room." she said happily as she entered the lounge

"ok sweetie you get unpacked they should be here shortly!" Vicky says as she makes the lounge look nice

Kayla had just turned sixteen and wasn’t looking forward to moving she wanted her freedom and her dad was away on business trips it was just he and her with him being gone most of the time so she was used to doing her own thing and now she was moving into a new home with her dads girlfriend and their daughter.. Yeah turning sixteen and and now moving her life was full of changes..

I hate this I don’t wanna move she thought to herself I’m going to meet new people and just cause I’m 5’5 with a baby face people are going to think I’m thirteen or fourteen and I’m going to have to tell them I’m sixteen… 

Kayla was amazed when they pulled up to the house it was big with a big back yard and she was surprised as it definitely exceeded her expectations..

”Dad it looks nice but I really didn’t wanna move and this woman isn’t mom so she can’t tell me what it do!” She said trying to remind everyone that she’s independent and not going to let this new woman take control of her life! 

Kayla grabbed her bags and her and her dad walked up to the pathway to enter their new home…

Great here goes nothing I’ll be sure to let this woman’s baby girl stay out of my way! She thought as the door opened.. 

On hearing the car pull up, Vicky got up and went to door wanting to greet them at the door to their new home. "Welcome home I'm sure we are going to create great memories here" she says happily as she hugs her fiancée. She then turns to Kayla. "I hope we can be friends" she says smiling at her. She didn't want to replace her mom but she did want Kayla to like her.

"Put your stuff in your new room sweetie while me and your daddy make lunch" she says. "Missy's already upstairs I hope you two can be friends" she says as they head into the kitchen.

Missy hears Kayla coming up the stairs and peers out her room wanting to see kaylas reaction to the room

Kayla stood there as her soon to be step mom greeted each other with a nice kiss and they talked then she turned to Kayla.. Get a room already! She thought to herself..

”I have enough friends.” Kayla wasn’t happy to be there at all..

”He’s my dad not my daddy!” She said rolling her eyes as she took her bags upstairs..

Once she gets upstairs she opens the door 

“What the hell Is this um this must be the baby’s room!” Kayla quickly got out of there..

She went to the other door and it was locked..

”Um I found the baby’s room but my door is locked how can I see my room If the door is locked!” She sighed deeply 

Vicky heard Kayla shouting from upstairs and told Chris she would go and see what was happening and slowly made her way upstairs she smiled nicely as she saw Kayla on the landing. "That rooms Missy's she got tp choose as we arrived first it was only fair." she says looking Kayla up and down.

"Your having the nice pink room at the end , don't worry we will let you redecorate" she says walking forward and gently taking Kayla by the hand and slowly guiding her down the hall way towards the pink room.

"I'll take you shopping tomorrow and you can choose some new stuff for your room ok?" she says 

“This is Bull shit I’m sixteen not 6!” She yelled she was in shock she didn’t even realize this woman who would be her soon step mom holding her hand. 

“I don’t care what missy wants or we’ll go shopping or whatever she’s the baby of the family so I get her room and she can have the little girls room!” 

Kayla was aghast thinking they could possibly give her this room. 

"Kayla you will be having this bedroom from how your acting I don't think your in any position to call your soon to be sister the baby when your having a tantrum. If you really don't want this room you could have this one" she says leading her down the hall to the room next to their master bedroom.

Opening the door she reveals a full on nursery. "Kayla I really do want us to get on" she says smiling at her.

“I’m not having a tantrum and you’re not my mom so don’t try telling me what to do she’s the baby not me!” She whined.,

”Let me go!” She cried as her new step mom easily pulled her down the hall..

Once the door was opened her jaw dropped..

”No I’m not a baby your daughters the baby she belongs in there!” She yelled…

Kayla had no idea who was listening In and they had plans for her.. 

Missy had heard the commotion coming from the landing as she started to unpack her stuff in her new room she smiled hearing her mother stating that she wouldn't have to give up the room for Kayla. Missy hardly knew her but she already didn't like her and decided she would make it clear who was actually the superior sister. 

She open her bedroom door so she could see what was happening as her mother lead Kayla down the hall way and opens the door revealing the nursery. Vicky hearing Kayla call her daughter a baby shakes her head. "You will not call Missy a baby now you better apologize for your tantrum" she says as she gives Kayla 5 hard smacks

“Hey ow- ow hey quit alright!” Kayla shrieked in pain she did her best not to cry as her eyes watered..

”I’m older I’m the big sister I -I don’t need a stupid baby’s room and I’m telling my dad that you hit me!” She said yelling..

As Kayla got a little ways down the hall far enough so her step mom can’t spank her again..

”She is a baby she should have the nursery don’t know where you are you brat but I hope you heard me!” 

Kayla was mad her ass stung and her pride was hurt!! 

Chris came up the stairs. He knew he needed to convince the girls to get on he didn't want them to be constantly fighting. As he got to the top of the stairs. "Kayla that's no way to talk about Missy you need to lead by example. You will stop this unless you want your bottom spanked properly." he says before turning his attention to Vicky.

"What started this behaviour?"he asks

Smiling Vicky looks at Chris. "I showed her , her new room and when she saw it she kicked off. I told we would redecorate it" Chris turns and looks at Kayla as Vicky finishes telling him what happened

"Kayla come here, i think you have an apology to make don't you" he says looking at her sternly

“Spanked seriously!” She said rolling her eyes not believing any of this!  She was seventeen she hadn’t been spanked since she was fifteen.. Instead of being older she felt like she was going backwards. Kayla now wondered how things were going to be once her day left the country like he always did for business..

Kayla knew she was screwed if she got a spanking in front of the brat that would be very embarrassing the swats she got from Vicky still stung! 

“Fine I’m sorry.” She said frustrated looking at her dad hoping that was good enough.. 

Chris was glad to hear Kayla apologize even though he could tell she didn't really mean it. "Yes I'm serious I will spank you if your naughty and I give Vicky my permission to punish you how she see's fit if your naughty" he says looking at her showing Kayla he was serious.

"It's ok Kayla your forgiven I really do hope you will learn to like me and Missy" she says smiling. "would you like help unpacking we can make your new room really nice" 

Kayla was furious and embarrassed how the hell did it get like this about being threatened about being spanked!  
I haven’t been spanked in years what the hell. She thought as she put on a fake smile as she was pissed at her new soon to be step mom Vicky..

Is she baby talking me! She thought as she tried budding up to her! 

Kayla looked at her dad and she knew she better play nice..

”Um sure I guess.” She said not wanting to have any help but she felt so pressured and it seemed her dad wanted her to try to get along. 

Smiling Vicky takes hold of Kayla's hand as she talks to Chris. "You can cook lunch and ill help Kayla unpack" she says leading her down the hall way and into her new bedroom. Once inside the room she pats the bed. "Take a seat." she says as opens one of the suitcases and starts putting away Kayla's clothes.

"I really do want to get to know better, remember i am on your side. how was your journey?" she says smiling she couldnt wait to take Kayla shopping for some new clothes 

Kayla cringed when she got back to the room… She really didn’t even notice that Vicky had lead her by the hand into the little girls room..

”Um ok I guess.”’she said unsure of anything with little confidence 

“It was fine can’t you get your daughter to change rooms I’m older and what’s up with the nursery was that her room or something?” 

Kayla was curious if her and her dad were going to have a baby or what was going on..

Maybe she babysits or something. Kayla thought as she was trying to figure out what was going on! 

Vicky shock her head as Kayla finished talking. "I'm sorry I told your Daddy that I was going to treat you both the same and she's choose the other room so its only fair. Don't worry we can redecorate and make it really cool." she says as she looks round seeing all the toys the old owners had left.

"No its a brand new house for use too we thought it was only fair." she says as she looks at Kayla

There she goes again talking to me like I’m six and not seventeen!  She thought as she rolled her eyes! 

“He’s not my daddy he’s my dad!” 

Kayla shook her head..

”I can decorate it myself!” Kayla had no idea just like a baby screaming they can do it! 

“When can we go I really wanna get this crap over with I’m not sleeping in this room tonight like this!” 

Vicky thought Kayla's out burst was adorable but kept a stern look on her face. It was clear Kayla was used to getting her way and that was certainly going to change now Kayla would be her responsibility.

"I know your used to getting your own way, but not anymore you will learn to do what I tell you to do." She says sternly. "ill let you off this little outburst but i expect you to behave now ok" she states

"I will take you shopping tomorrow morning when we drop Missy off at her friends house. Then we can spend the day getting to know each other properly" she says 

“You’re not my mom and I’m not a baby like your daughter you can’t talk to me like that you understand!” Kayla like any kid was testing her limits. 

“I’ll be fine just go shopping and I’ll do my own thing.” 

Kayla just wanted to get away from her new soon to be step mom. She felt like Vicky was crowding her.  

• 2 weeks later...