LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Meet-up Austin TX

New to the ABDL, I was wondering if there are any adult babies, or adult baby diaper lovers, if you want to meet somewhere in Austin w/ our diapers on? Also if there could be a mommy to come along to take us all, to her house or daycare to take care of us that would be awesome! Diaper changes, cuddles, pampering, story telling, feeding, etc.

Hello,

I am in New Braunfels and looking for people to hang out with. Would love to hear more about your regular meeting.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am a 39 yr old male, fit in shape, and good looking. Searching for a young lady who is willing to be chained with her wrists up above her head in nothing but a pair of panties. I'd feed her a baby bottle and after finishing the bottle I wait till she begins to beg and plead to use the toilet like a big girl. My thumb gently pushes between her lips for several minutes until she eventually pees in her panties like a kindergartner and starts to cry.

from there her wrists are shackled to the bed as i lift her leg up and slide those soaking wet panties off her legs, place a small diaper underneath her tiny little butt, lower the legs and tape it into place...

... and then the next hour she does the exact same thing to me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...