LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fort Wayne Diaper Store

I also posted this under the "Meeting place" forum but since it's not actually for meeting another AB/DL per say, I'm posting this where maybe more members can see it.

I'm planning a trip to Pennsylvania in August from Southwest Michigan, and since Dayton Ohio is one of my stops, my route will take me through Fort Wayne!  I'd love to stop off at Personal Care Medical Supply and perhaps purchase some adult diapers, plastic pants and maybe REARZ training pants, however I will be heading though on a Sunday morning around 10:30AM EST.  That is not a day they are normally open.

On their Diaper Ladies website is says "Saturdays and Sundays by appointment only".  I could contact them and see about an appointment for them to be there at the store when I head through town, but I don't feel right getting people out of their homes on their day off, especially on a Sunday for just me alone.  I'm not even sure if they would be available for an "appointment" that date, Sunday August 20th.  I'd feel so much better about it to open their ABDL store if there were enough people to make it worth their while.  I know it's 3 months from now, but how many of you, especially those who live in the area, might have an interest in heading there Sunday August 20 about 10:30AM for a bit of browsing and shopping?

This is just a feeler at this time to see if there is any interest, and if there is, as the date gets closer and I can confirm my own travel plans, I can contact them about a special Sunday morning appointment if available.  Even if 2 or 3 more people can make it that morning, I can let them know I have lined up a few other besides me for that date and time.  It is the only date and time I will be passing through the area, I've never been there but always wanted to stop after reading about these ladies in the forums.  I just wouldn't feel right having them open the store just for me and me alone.  Please respond if you may be interested, it is not a confirmation you will be there!  Just if you may have an interest in going there that morning. 

• Like 1

as an abdl that lives locally, I would tell you that the ladies over at the store (especially the owner) are very nice and very supportive. And that stores is a hotspot for us Indiana ABDLs

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

as an abdl that lives locally, I would tell you that the ladies over at the store (especially the owner) are very nice and very supportive. And that stores is a hotspot for us Indiana ABDLs

Nice.  That's what I have heard and this is my only convenient opportunity to stop by since I live 2-1/2 hours away.  I plan on contacting them to see about an appointment on Sunday August 20th around 10:30AM EST whether anyone else wants to show up as well, but I will let people know closer to the date, sometime late July or early August if they want to let me know if they also want to come.