LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At Outdoor Club

Ronnie

Hi everyone - I posted this on my myspace blog, but I felt like sharing here!

I went with some friends to an outdoor club sat afternoon. The weather was perfect and it was a great day to be outside. Normally I wear a drainage bag if I go out to clubs since not being able to change my diaper and being confined indoors doesn't smell pretty after a while. However being that we were outdoor I decided to endulge in pleasure...

I was wearing a black pair of comfy shorts, a light shirt, and underneath I was wearing an Attends 10 6-tape. Inside my diaper I had 3 Overnight maxi-pads for stuffers. The texture of the pads against my sensitive areas REALLY drives me wild.

The people there were beautiful! I moved around for a while, but eventually I ended up w/ my wheelchair parked off to the side where I could see everyone. Soooo many beautiful girls to enjoy. Many in pretty sundresses, as well as shorts and skirts. I was in heaven. I had my hands in my lap, so if I subtly pushed my palm against my shorts, my diaper would rub and cause my genitals to spasm into a throbbing erection. In the 5 hours I was there I must have had over 40 erections while enjoying the beauty of all these women. I got to talk to a few of them. One pretty redhead was kneeling next to me, and every time I leaned over to speak, the rubbing of my diaper kept making my twitching penis spasm uncontrollably. I wish she new how bad I wanted to cum right there and then!

I was dry until about 8:30pm, then I felt my sphincter spasm and urine started to flow and fill my pads. It was perfect timing cause we were leaving anyway. On the way home I felt myself urinating 2 more times. All-in-all it was a great day! :

Archived