LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wish......

I wish that being an adult baby can be considered a form of adulthood

I wish that diapers were normal and accepted in society.

• Like 1

I wish that I had a system like in isekai mangas, but my system would make it easier to be a baby, always full diaper bag you can summon whenever, perception altering field to make people think your a baby or repels bugs and stuff, trade points for money and youth. and you would get points for doing baby stuff like using diapers, drawing in coloring book pages, sucking a pacifier, drinking from a baby bottle, etc.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, superdiaperboy said:

I wish we had an abdl daycare where we can all go and hang out and play in our diapers with other abdls.  

Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good Idea. And we can have lots of love and hugs and Cuddles together. And play with Legos and watch Bluey together and color.😁😃♥️🤗😇♥️

• Like 1

I think my only wish would be to have a loving partner who genuinely loves having a partner that is a little. Stuff, so long as it is scientifically possible, can always be bought but an unconditionally loving partner can't be. Some might say I'm lucky to have my wish, which I do, but I don't consider it luck. I consider it the result of honesty and good two way adult communication.

Are there other fantasy wishes, I guess, but they aren't even remotely close to my fulfilled wish which is my Daddy holding me lovingly in His arms with no hesitation, reservations or any feelings other than pure love 💗💗

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to be 100% in the present on this one🤓

I wish it wasn't so damn hot out 😂

I think the heat fried my dog's brain, here it is 85⁰F and she covered up in the heavy winter blanket I used as a couch cover 🙄

• Haha 2
On 5/2/2023 at 4:21 PM, Kawaharu said:

I wish that being an adult baby can be considered a form of adulthood

It would be true if he were in the Mafia

4 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

It would be true if he were in the Mafia

You tell that to Tony the tiger 😂

He got stuck selling frosted flakes after catching the don in a fully loaded diaper 😂

See the don hated the damn all bran and told Tony either get the junk food that doesn't make him mess his diaper in the top selling charts or Tony would be sleeping with the fishes 🤫

The origonal slogan was "There greaat! Hope that diaper loading toddler with a gun is watching😐

The origional Tony the tiger is sleeping with the fishes 🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠 😂

Yea this is what you get from me when it is 88⁰F inside my home at 9:30 at night 😂

Well, at least it was Tony the Tiger and not Tony Soprano