LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Sunny Little's Daycare (diaper dimension) (priv/w Salinas98)

Guilend

Mary confirms with Anna that all she needs to do is make her boss have a poopy accident. Anna confirms and Mary leaves with a mischivious grin, making preperations for the next day ...

After letting Victoria have some fun with mister bear, she makes sure that nobody is nearby, before starting the hypnosis video again. Victoria didnt even resist this time and leans into the diaper rubs, having more than one orgasm this time. Anna can see it in Victoria's eyes, she is soo close to breaking, making the hypnosis permanent and therefore eradicating the need for showing her the video each time. She wants to make Vic's descent into babyhood phenomenal, so she plugs her up and stops any laxatives. She wants to create one massive poopy to seal the deal next time. Until then only pee-pees.

As Evelyn sleeps her bladder control decreases further and further, while her dreams became more infantile at the same time. In her dreams she is in her daycare, wearing a thick diaper and nothing else. Crawling on the floor like all the other Littles. Mary comes to her and coos, “What do we have here? A little baby girl playing manager? This is so adorable, but now its time for your feeding.” She starts undoing her bra, revealing a full breast with a bit of milk already leaking from her nipples. Evelyn latches on right away, gulping down the sweet milk in big gulps. In reality her thumb is firmly locked in her mouth as she suckles away. As she nurses, mommy Mary starts rubbing her diapered kitty while whispering into her ear, “Show mommy how much you love your diapees.” Evelyn tries to resist, but the building heat is too much. She still nurses from mommies breast as she starts wetting herself with a distinctive hissing sound. As Evelyn feels the warmth spreading around her crotch, she also wets herself in reality, her diaper absorbing the accident just like in her dreams. Her mommy praises her, telling what a good baby girl she is and in that moment, she is in pure bliss.
I wake up in the morning with a very soggy diaper and sucking my thumb. I’m so perplexed that I stay a couple minutes in this position, trying to get a hold about what happened. I feel a pull to open the website again and have some fun over there, but for the first time I stop, I resist the temptation. I realize that I may have been compromised. I need to get my act together or I end up like one of these Amazons on the website. They probably couldn’t stop themselves from coming back. In the end giving up their adulthood, before entering the care of the Little owners of the website. The thought that Littles designed such a trap to capture weak willed Amazons, makes Evelyn sick. How does the government let it exist?

Unbeknownst to Evelyn, the local Amazon government is aware of the website and has already successfully tracked the Little-ones running it a long time ago. They are now in the nurseries, where they belong and their captured Amazons are kept in a special oversized daycare. Instead of shutting the website down, the analyzed the hypnosis videos the Littles designed and concluded that they only have a bad success rate of under 0,1%. The government decided to keep the platform running, as it only catches Amazons that already have a strong desire to wear and use diapers. Just like Evelyn, most Amazons that have naughty tendencies, but not fully surrender themselves to them, realize what’s going on before they start pooping out their bowl control. Stopping to regularly watching the hypnosis quickly expels it in a matter of days, but only if the Amazon hasn’t finished the last and final stage.

The start of the day works out for Evelyn, she manages to keep herself under control, even if it is just barely. The first time she managed to go to the toilet in the morning, but the next time in the daycare she didnt make it and wet herself. Earning more looks from Anna in the process. She retreated to her office to masturbate, beeing to horny after her accident, letting herself be changed by Anna again. Around an hour later Mary brings her a coffee. In her state of mind Evelyn didnt even thought much about it and drinks it right away. She didnt thought that Mary could have found out about her problem and is therefore completly unaware as the laxatives do their work. As she finally feels the cramps, her bladder is also full again and her newest conditioning keeps her from using the toilet at the earliest moment. She gets more and more aroused, as she gets closer to a major accident. Finally she decides to leave her office, her diaper crinkling as she runs out of it. Right into the waiting arms of Mary, who secures an inflatable pacifier into her mouth, before dragging her over to the playing area with all the others. Beths training potty already prepared in the middle of the room. Evelyn tries to resist but Mary was always stronger. In addition Evelyn is quite preoccupied with not soiling her diaper, while  fighting against her inner urges to give up all control and becoming an adult baby like Vic.

Mary's POV

What I did needed to be done, now we will find out what Evelyn truly is. Responsible Amazon daycare managerin or just another overgrown baby. As I drag her over to the playing room where I will punish her for the naughty deeds she commited, I can hear and smell first farts escaping her diapered tushy. I know that she is close to making a nice big poopy and I will give her one last chance to partly redeem herself by doing it in the training potty. As I got her in position, all the other daycare charges watch with big eyes the coming events. I declare loudly for all to hear, "Evelyn here was a very naughty girl and repeatetly wet her diapers. This brought her supposed adulthood into question. Does she really deserve to manage this daycare or should she become one of its charges instead? Its your choice Evelyn, the potty is right infront of you. You can either use it or use this nice, thick vibrator on yourself as you fill your beloved diapee. Show us all how you decide." I take the pleasuring tool from Anna and place it next to the potty. What will Evelyn do?

Evelyn's POV

I'm startled as I see the vibrator next to the potty and finally patching together what Mary is saying to me. On one hand, I'm an Amazon, I shouldn't be using a training potty and on the other hand I shouldn't be wearing diapers either. My arousal is getting a bit much. I try harder to hold it. I finally pull my pants down and say loudly, "I'll show you to question my maturity. I'm an adult Amazon. " before i realize what I'm doing, I can't stand how turned on I am and I'm picking up the vibrator first, I'll cum then poop in this stupid potty. I start trying to cum using the vibrator against the front of my wet diaper, but no matter how hard I try I can't cum. It doesn't take a genius to realize that the only way I'll cum right now is to make a big mess in this diaper right here in front of everyone. I tried fighting it as long as I could. Tears started running down my face the moment I realized I was going to poop my diaper in return for an orgasm. I just didn't want to resist anymore. I let go and filled my diaper. I probably came twice by the time I stopped pooping. 

Mary’s POV

I watch Evelyn pull her pants down and make a bold proclamation, but then she grabs the vibrator and sits down on the training potty with her diaper still secured around her waist. She starts using the vibrator, quickly loosing control of her bladder and soaking her diaper. She starts looking more desperate as she tries to cum, pushing the vibrator into her diapered kitty with several squishing sounds. I watch mesmerized how realization dawns in her eyes as she notices that the only way for her to get off is start pushing. Tears out of desperation start to run down her cheeks as she starts grunting. I watch in silence as hot stinky mush exits Evelyn’s tushy and flows into her waiting diaper, bulging it out in the process, while releasing quite the smell. Her diaper yellow at the front and quickly turning brown at the back. The plastic potty being transparent giving us all a nice look. She releases deep moans from the pleasure and in the middle of soiling herself she cums with a shudder. But she isn’t finished yet, as her diaper keeps inflating, reaching the bottom of the training potty and slowly filling the space inside. Now Evelyn proceeds much slower, as she needs much more work to continue putting even more poopy into her garment. The stinky mush pressed slowly to the front of her diaper as the back has no more space. Mary watches how Evelyn completes her descent into diapers with a series of mushy squishes and squelches. The audience listening to every grunt, fart, squish, and moan. The former Amazon having been reduced to the level of masturbating in messy diapers like a depraved little baby girl. Finally the new baby finishes voiding her former adulthood into her diaper, having a second orgasm just after she finishes. It’s a wonder that the diaper didn’t explode, its clearly visible that it wasn’t made for the amount a fully grown Amazon produces when waiting till the last moment. Probably the training potty helped to stabilize it all. The amount of poop is just enormous, as well as the duration Evelyn needed to expel it all.

There she sits in a pile of her own excrement, with a big dumb grin all over the face. There is no doubt how much she enjoyed the experience, the vibrator now laying on the floor as it slipped her hands. I grab the device and turn it off, before congratulating the new baby, “Welcome to your second infanthood. I hope that it was worth it, but looking at you, you would likely say yes. Now you don’t have to worry about any adult responsibilities anymore. You are free to enjoy your diapers to your hearts content.” Looking over to Anna, I state, “You can take over now.”

Anna watches with glee as Evelyn fills her diaper. Finally the conflict is resolved and she can take over. She praises her new baby, “Good baby, you made such a big stinky present for me. You know I have just the right video for you to watch. A video that your playmate Vic learned to love.” I take her off the still clean training potty, telling her, “Such a silly baby, this is not how you use the potty. You have to tell nanny first, so I can take off your diaper and sit you properly on it.” I contemplate for a bit, before adding, “Or you just push everything into your diapers and give up on potty training. Both is fine for me.” I take the baby to a secluded corner, before starting the video and making the rubbing motions at her crotch. With a giggle I watch that Evelyn mounts no resistance at all, deeply responding to the hypnosis video and shortly after having another resounding orgasm. That looks like one happy baby girl. After the video she has a vacant look into her eyes, drool running out the corner of her mouth and a bright smile plastered on her face. Her cheeks are quite flushed and puffed up, She looks so adorable right now. I know just the right thing and uncover my breast, before starting the setup to give her a good feeding. She latches on right away, taking deep gulps from the milk that will further compromise her remaining potty training. She looks so peaceful as she nurses, sinking into sleep at the end. I cradle her and place her into a free crib. The crib being a bit to small, but that is fine. Just before I plan to leave, I see Mary put locking mittens on Evelyn, after positioning a TV Infront of the crib. I decide to ask Mary what this is about, before taking my leave. She states that she setup the system to start Evelyn’s new favorite show after noticing that she woke up. Mary also instructs me to show the hypnosis from the degenerate website to Evelyn if she requests it herself. I confirm and head over to the playing area to check on the other charges.

Beth's POV 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Another Amazon in a diaper and making a big mess in it while pleasuring herself. I'm so turned on right now I sat down and pit my hand down my diaper and finger myself while rubbing and pinching my nipples. I haven't been this turned on since I saw my first diapered Amazon in college. 

Vicky's POV

I sat there not sure what to do. I just watched my boss cum twice in a dirty diaper. And I watch Beth with her hand down her diaper and I heard a noise behind me and Billy is humping his stuffy in a dirty diaper. 

Evelyn's POV

I didn't resist at all. I didn't have the energy to do it. 

I finally wake up, still in my messy diaper. I see that I'm in a crib with locking mittens and a paci in my mouth. I also notice the tv. I started to thrash to get out. I'm sure with enough force I'll break this crib meant for Betweeners. I can't let Mary do this to me. She'll take everything I've built away from me. Tears start running down my face. 

The feeling of my poop pressed against my skin reminds me of what I have done. I choose to soil myselfs to make cummies. I feel so little as with every move the contents of my diaper squish and churn.

Than the TV activates from my activity and with horror I realize what I'm about to see. At the same time I'm deeply aroused by the thought of what is about to happen. A strange mix of feelings indeed. I recognize the pretty colors and the soothing voice. I try to resist, but with me feeling not mature at all, it is pretty hard. Slowly I succumb to the swirling colors and listen to the voice like a good baby girl.

I can feel the heat building again, as the voice tells me, "You know what the potty is, that adults use it, but you are no adult. No, no, you are a baby princess in her diaper. You look adorable and cute. You know that nobody expects you to use the potty, so why not exclusively use your fluffy diapers. A princess has her servants that will take care of it. You shouldnt bother with such things. The potty is cold and you dont like it, better stay in your warm and secure diaper all the time." As the message settles in my mind, my arousal keeps increasing. As it increases I start to subconciously rub my diaper, releasing moans as I come closer to my princess orgasm. Then the command comes and I release the heat into my diapee. Only a small stream this time, but I squirt out my love juices nonetheless. After I came the final instruction is to watch the next video right before I need to go poopy.

As I come out of my trance, I notice that the TV turns itself off. As I think back if I managed to resist this time, I notice that my memmory is foggy again and I made another cummy. It felt soo good to fail, to choose compliance and be rewarded with pleasure. I ... I love it and also dread it at the same time. Why make I always decisions with my kitty now? Do I truly belong into diapers? I banish these doubts from my mind. I am a proud Amazon, of course I dont belong in this crib. As I try to harden my resolve, I notice Anna enterin the room and comming straight for me. Is she here to change me?

Anna's POV 

I walked over to the crib and looked down at Everlyn. 

"Hello baby, does someone enjoy her poopy diaper? I know you might beg Nanny to stay in your poopy, cum filled diaper, but Nanny needs to change that stinky diaper. " 

I get her out of the crib and change her diaper, making sure she's clean. I then take her and place her on the floor with the other babies and hand her a big baby bottle of juice so she stays hydrated. 

As I hear what Anna says I wince, replying "I did enjoy it, but I don't want to stay in my soiled diaper. It is gross, so please change me."

Anna looks at me surprised, probably suspecting that I would make a tantrum, but it wouldn't help me. It would only make my situation even worse. I don't need a spanking like Victoria. Therefore I also stay passive as Anna changes my diaper and just let it happen. Trying not to think about it, but still a tear trails down my cheek during the change. I still can't fully believe that it have fallen so far ...

After the change Anna brings me over to the others and hands me a baby bottle to drink from. I think a moment before drinking. There could be anything added to the drink, but do I even have a choice? I can't refuse to drink forever, it would only lead to me beeing forced to drink at some point. What I do now is that beeing a good girl and trying to act as mature as possible can be only good. I hope that I can earn to use the training potty through good behaviour. This would give me the chance to slowly rehabiliate myself. With this new goal in mind I grab the offered bottle and start drinking. After finishing the bottle, I give it back to the nanny bot, who praises me, "Good girl. Keep doing what nanny says and I will give you a reward later. You may choose something reasonable."

This is what I need! You will see my best behaviour. I don't think this alone will be enough for me to use the training potty, but it is a start!

Now there is only one problem. I can feel my kitty very slowly becoming more excited. Sooner then later I will need to make a cummy. The thought of using my diaper again arouses me even more. Maybe Mary is right and I do belong into diapers. The doubts start comming again, but I push them back. I just need to earn the training potty as fast as possible. If I mess myself often enough it will be just a matter of time until I crumble under the hypnosis afterwards. I will not end like Victoria! I am a strong Amazon women and I will fight my way back into panties!

As if to mock me, I feel a small drible of pee escape in my diaper. Slightly warming my crotch. A pleasurable tingle coming from my kitty. My face turns red from emberassement. Why does makes me so horny to use my diapee? At least nobody seems to have noticed and I pretend as if nothing has happened. Only Anna giving me a amused look, before continuing to tend to Vic, who looks like she is tries to lay an egg without any success. Anna whispering to her something that I can't understand, but making Vic more content and stopping her strange squatting poses.

Victoria's POV 

It's later in the day and I just watched Anna bring in my former boss. My diaper is soaked and I really have to poop, but Mary had Anna put a butt plug inside me.  Anna finally comes over to me as I try hard to poop out the butt plug. She whispers in my ear telling me that her or Mary will take the plug out if I beg Mary to be allowed to poop my diaper like a big baby. I didn't want to do that. I had already gone too far. 

Mary's POV

I'm now in the office, it's mine now anyways. I contact the LPS and inform them of what has occurred with Victoria and sent them the evidence. Now they're on their way to pick her up. 

Continuing Mary's POV

The LPS stated that they will arrive next morning around 10:00 AM, because it is allready quite late. Therefore Anna gets the instruction from me to remove Victorias plug 20 minutes before the LPS arrive, showing Vic the hypnosis video for the last time afterwards, making the effect permanent. This should make her quite presentable for the officer coming to get her.

On the other hand, I watched Evelyn throughout the day, noticing how well behaved she acts. She doesen't make a fuss everytime like Victoria and plays nicely with the other daycare charges. Like a textbook example of the perfect Little. Aside from the fact that she gets off on using diapers, she didn't try to force hypnsosis videos on others like Victoria did, nor did she ever harass others. Evelyn was a good boss who was always there on time, worked thoroughly and always treated her employees like me fairly. With her behavior she had to end up in diapers, but I don't see the need for any punishments like in Victoria's case. Evelyn has grown on me and I feel somewhat indebted to her for the good work she has done. I could imagine adopting her and slowly raising her again. However, it also depends strongly on her, maybe she wants to stay in diapers and remain my lustful baby girl. I could work with that, too. I am sure that we could form a very beautiful and loving family. But first I would have to stop her hypnosis sessions. I don't want them to be permanent. It is enough that Evelyn voluntarily embraces her diapers, to be able to adopt her without problems. I will see how she is tomorrow and then give her the choice whether she wants to be adopted by me or not. Either way she needs to be reraised.

I tell Anna to stop any further hypnosis for Evelyn and go back to work. Soon it's time dinner and the little ones are fed by Anna and me.

Evelyn's POV

It's time for dinner and I follow how the little ones are fed. Some, like Beth, are placed in a high chair and are allowed to eat with a spoon, while others are fed directly by the caregivers with a milk bottle. Mary comes up to me with just such a bottle and I get all red in the face. I can feed myself after all!

Instead of complaining about it like Victoria, I keep quiet and listen to Mary saying in a sweet tone, "Here is your dinner baby girl." Getting down into a sitting position next to me, she makes a gesture for me to come over. Sucking my pacifier harder and feeling ashamed I crawl over to her lap. A crinkle coming from my still dry diaper in the process. Knowing what to do, I lie down in her lap with my head on her knees in a nursing position. I avert my eyes, trying to think about something else, as Mary praises, "Such a well behaved baby girl.", taking the pacifier from my mouth, she replaces it with the bottle of warm milk. I start suckling immedeatly on the teat, tasting the warm milk entering my mouth. I feel so little right now, so vurnerable, but strangely it also feels nice to get so much attention from Mary. I feel safe in her lap and also turned on from beeing babied by her. Mary looks me deep in my eyes with a warm smile, telling me, "Good girl, I think the reward Anna promised you is in order and I know exactly what you want." A new wave of humiliation rushes through me, as my face begs for her to pleasure my needy kitty. Slowly Mary's free hand wanders to my diapered crotch, giving me enough time to signal her to stop. Instead I give her a pleased look, as she starts to massage my kitty while  I continue nursing. I lean in to her hand, supporting her efforts and my arousal increases as I come closer to release. After finishing my bottle, mary removes it, a moan escaping my lips, before my pacifier is back in place. I hope nobody heard that, so embarassing! Mary continues helping me, but I notice that I am unable to cum. We both know what I need to do, Mary even whispering in my ear, "Come on Evelyn, flood your diaper like mommies good baby girl." Yes, thats what I needed, I show mommy what a good baby girl I am, releasing the hold on my bladder. A warm stream gushes into my diaper with a hissing sound, as I have another intentional accident. My head slides back as I release a deep moan from the pleasure, luckily muffled by my pacifier. As I feel the warm wetness spreading in my beloved diapee under the supervision of Mary, I finaly cum with a shudder. Mary watches me, waiting until I finished filling my diaper, before whispering to me, "Stay nice and well-behaved and you can earn more rewards. But I don't want to see you masturbate without my consent or we'll have to discipline you. I am sure that this will not be necessary."

As I bask in the afterglow of my pee-gasm, I realize that I love being an adult baby. This was my destiny, I truly belong into thick diapers. Now I only need a good mommy to take care of me. A mommy like Mary. I look at her and nod. I need to work hard to earn as many rewards as possible. With new determination I look obediently at her.

Victoria's POV 

I was not in a good a good mood. I had to poop, not badly, but I've learned that I can't cum now without having a messy diaper. Eventually I saw the other's getting fed dinner. Beth got fed in a high chair while most of the Littles got breastfed by Anna. I saw Evelyn get bottle fed by Mary. She seemed to be content with everything. Such an idiot. I don't want to lose my adulthood. It was finally my turn and I quickly noticed I was not getting fed in the highchair. 

"I'm not a fucking baby.  I want real food. I'm done." I ran towards the door and even knocked over several Littles on the way and even shoved Beth into the wall. 

Mary’s POV

When I saw Victoria having another tantrum, even pushing around the other daycare charges, I spoke with a cold voice to Anna, “Get her immediately and restrain her over your lap. Now!” The nanny bot followed my command and quickly moved over to Victoria, expertly catching her before she could do even more harm. A couple of the Littles started crying after they were rudely pushed to the sides by Victoria, some of them hitting the floor hard. As Anna brought her enhanced strength to work, restraining Victoria, I moved over to the Littles to check on them. I made some soothing sounds and they slowly started to calm down. Nobody had any scrapes or something similar from falling over. After I brought the situation back under control, I turn back to Anna. Victoria bend over her lap as I instructed, cursing and swearing like the naughtiest girl I have ever seen. After following my command, Anna proceeded by putting an inflatable pacifier in Vic’s mouth to shut her up.

With seething rage, I command Anna, “Spank this naughty baby to the limit you are allowed to.” After that I turn back to the Littles, continuing to take care of them. I will have time to get back to Vic later for some further disciplining. Her tantrums are bad enough, but hurting others that are smaller than her is simply unacceptable. I will make sure that she clearly understands this.

Victoria's POV 

I don't know why, but in my attempt to flee I didn't even think of Anna being a bot. I knew it was futile to try and resist her once she had me, but I just couldn't stop myself from trying. I wasn't supposed to be the one in diapers, or getting off in messy diapers. I'm an Amazon. Once I was gagged and heard what Mary told Anna to do I doubled my efforts, but it didn't do any good. By the time Anna was finished with my butt, I had long ran out of tears. I had zero energy to even move. I would do anything anyone wanted me to do right now. 

Anna’s POV

As I came close to finish spanking Victoria, Mary came back into the room. Vic was openly bawling like a baby right now but muffled by the pacifier. This didn’t stop my hand from coming down again and again on her butt. With interest I look over to Mary, which looks at Victoria with a malevolent gaze. She states, “You will show Victoria all the hypnosis videos I collected from Evelyn’s PC. I edited them slightly for our case here. While doing so, please give her some encouraging diaper rubs. Repeat the videos as often as necessary until you are of the opinion that she internalized them to the point that she can repeat them all by memory. You can use additional spanking if the baby doesn’t comply.”

As Mary states those things, I notice that she gets slightly wet from arousal. Maybe editing those videos awakened something in her, but its probably only temporary. I take the small hard drive from her and acknowledge her command. After Mary left, I finish the spanking, before bringing the limp Victoria over to her crib and lock her in. I bring a TV in position and start up the video, after making sure that nobody is nearby. Vic tries to look away, but I tell her, “Either you voluntarily watch the video or we get back to spanking.” She opens her eyes in horror and I make sure that she watches the swirling colors on screen closely. As the hypnotic voice starts, I reach into the crib to give Vic the diaper rubs as ordered. At the start Vic is still resisting, but with increasing arousal she slowly gives in to the messages.

Slowly the voice erodes Victoria’s supposed adulthood, as the heat starts building in her kitty. Finally she chants with the voice, “I wuv my diapers! I belong in diapers!” over and over again until the heat boils over. I hear a hissing sound before she starts flooding her infantile garment. She humps my hand coming closer to her first orgasm. She looks so pathetic, as she finally cums in her wet diapers as the video commands her to. Instead of finishing, the video continues and Vic becomes even more receptive in the afterglow of her orgasm. She listens closely as the voice tells her, “You feel your control over your bladder becoming weaker and weaker the longer you wear your diaper. As your control slips away, you will feel more and more aroused. The closer you come to an accident, the higher the thrill. You know that you will not make it sometimes, but that is why you wear your diapers to catch your little accidents.”

As the second message concludes, Vic’s arousal is already steadily building up again. The voice tells her how scary the potty is and how nice her diapers are in comparison. As I watch Victoria, I realize that we will need a couple repeats until everything will properly stick in her mind, but this is not a problem. Let’s see how many more orgasms I can get out of Vic before she is too tired to continue. This well be a long and very pleasurable night for Victoria. There is even the completion of her first hypnosis session planned for the next morning …

Mary’s POV

I know what I ordered. What Victoria is undergoing right now will turn her mind into warm mush until the LPS worker arrives. Most of it will probably be permanent. Stable on its own and nod fleeting over time. Removing such permanent hypnosis is a lot of work and I’m sure that in Victoria’s new environment no one will care to do so. I dutifully collected all the evidence of Vic acting up, Anna being a great help in this endeavor as she records everything she sees. I saved all the relevant videos of Victoria acting up and behaving like the baby she is becoming right now. I’m sure the LPS worker will be quite shocked when seeing the evidence.

Now there is just one small problem. Taking a look at the hypnosis videos for Vic made me a bit queasy. I probably just have to sleep it out and any lingering effects will be gone in the morning.