LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Sunny Little's Daycare (diaper dimension) (priv/w Salinas98)

Guilend

I am so excited. I finally got it in. Hypnosis files to get any Little to absolutely enjoy their messy diapers. By the time I'm done with them, the Littles will get very excited in their diapers the moment they make big messes in them. I read the warning on the cheap Hypnosis files, something about not being close to it or whatever. Fine I glossed over it. Besides, I'm an Amazon and we're immune to such things. Though my friend and coworker Mary says it's not actually true and some older Hypnosis videos and such can effect Amazon, but the newer stuff can't because it's geared towards their biology now that we've advanced that far. I honestly don't believe it and if it was true it's not like anyone would sell it anymore. 

I finally make it to work at Sunnys Little Daycare. Sadly it's a bit more progressive then I prefer, but I couldn't get a job at the local etiquette center because I don't have enough experience yet. But I'll have it in a couple of years then I'll get a job there teaching Littles and the odd Betweener their place. I can't wait. 

I greet my coworkers and get started with my shift. We got everyone checked in and fed breakfast. As soon as we're finished cleaning up from breakfast, Mary tells all the Littles it's time for diaper checks and changes. I scan the room of Littles, looking for my first victim. I see him, he's in line for a diaper change anyway. He's squatting right now making a big present for me to change. Mary is changing them as fast as she can, but every Little needs changed right after breakfast. 

I go over and pick up the Little, I think his name is Billy, but I never cared to learn their names. 

"Hello baby, let Nanny Vic get that poopy butt all cleaned up okay?" I say in a sweet voice. He obviously can't say anything, his paci is locked in his mouth, but I can see the fear in his eyes when he hears my voice. I can feel him trembling in my arms as I bounce him on my arm, squishing his poopy diaper. I absolutely love this feeling. It gets me a bit wet if I'm honest. 

I get him up on the second changing table. "Don't worry baby, I'm going to be nice, this time." I whisper in his hear. 

I pull out my phone and start the Hypnosis file, it down low, but he can see and hear it. I can hear it too, but no one else can. As he watched the video I started rubbing the front of his diaper. He quickly got hard. I can see he's sucked into the video, but he's moaning and grinding against my hand. I do this without the Hypnosis from time to time, it's not illegal or technically against the rules, but Mary did tell me after she saw me doing it that the higher ups and even some staff frown upon it. The parents apparently don't approve either. I don't care. It's the fastest way to get Littles to purposely mess their diapers and not need any laxatives. It doesn't take long and he cums in his dirty diaper. I smile, no one that's mature would ever cum in a diaper, especially such a messy diaper. I finally stop the Hypnosis file and get him changed. He toddles off all happy and acting so babyishly. It's the one reason I chose Hypnosis, it makes the act more of a baby for at least an hour or two after making stickies in their diaper. It'll take two or three more times watching the video to make it permanent. I can't wait to see them trying to hump things right after making a stinky. Mary and I finally finished changing everyone and I was able to use my Hypnosis video on 3 more Littles and 1 Betweener,  the onlyBetweenerwe have, a total of 2 boys and 3 girls. One girl being the Betweener. I pick on her the most because she's the biggest and normally their size are sent to high school forever. But this one is being punished and now she'll never get out of diapers. 

I am just arriving at my daycare. I run it, so I'm there a little early to get everything ready. I unlock the door and check that everything is in order. I am cleaning up when Mary arrives. She is one of the two other Amazons next to me, who take care of the Littles here. I greet them politely and Mary starts directly to help me get everything ready. She is very diligent and meticulous. I am always happy when I see her. Victoria arrives much later. She also works for me here in the daycare, but she always seems childish to me. She never comes on time, there is always something disorderly and she tends to get distracted by other things. Sometimes I wonder if her parents raised her right. Anyway, there's nothing you can do about it now.

Of course, I also greet Victoria, who seems to be completely unaware that she is once again a few minutes late. With a sigh, I go into my office. I've been thinking about getting one of the new Nanny Bot systems for a while. They seem to be a big hit right now and would be a great help here as well. We could take in and care for even more Littles that way. It even allows me, as a manager, to have better insight into the workflow of my employees ...

I am interrupted in my office three times during the day to help out in daycare. This is simply not acceptable. Anyway, that helped me decide to go with the Nanny Bot system. When I close the daycare in the evening and say goodbye to my employees, I return to the office and place the order. I am pleasantly surprised that the system should arrive tomorrow!

The day passes pretty quickly for me. I've made the Betweener girl cry twice. I saw her looking like she was going to be naughty so to prevent it I quickly paddled her bottom. I even pulled her diaper down to do it on her bare bottom. Later when I overheard her saying she wasn't a baby I spanked her bare bottom again till she cried and admitted she was the biggest baby there. Both times I had to take a bathroom break just to get myself off in the bathroom. I really need to control myself. One of the other Littles I fed a bottle of milk and Little go which is a laxative. Of course it was right before nap time and the poor baby girl had a blow out in her diaper and had to sleep like that till nap time was over. I didn't use my hypnosis again. I'll use it again tomorrow. I don't know why but every time I have a minute to think or I'm masterbating I keep thinking about diapers, specifically, about me wearing them and using them. The idea seems to turn me on a lot, I shake it off though. Finally it's time to go home. I tell Mary that I got a thing I got to get to and headed out early. I can't stay any longer, especially since there's not really any Littles there to pick on. 

I noticed Victoria going to the bathroom quite often, so she also seems to have a small bladder. Maybe she really is just a Little in the guise of an Amazon.

The next day arrives and I eagerly await the delivery of the new nanny bot. The robot is the size of an Amazon and has a somewhat unrealistic skin. You can tell it's not a real person, but at first glance you wouldn't notice. I turn on Nanny Bot and say, "Your name is Anna from now on and you'll be working for me here at Sunnys Little daycare."

Anna replies in a pleasant voice, "Understood. Manager identified. Please provide biometric identification."

I store my fingerprint and an iris scan, as well as my voice as identification.  Exactly according to specifications. In the meantime, while Anna was being delivered, I learned exactly about her functionalities. I knew a lot before, but now I know everything. She is stronger than an Amazon and designed to automatically detect constipation, wet or dirty diapers, no matter how small. She even comes with an inbuild tank for breastfeeding, even if it needs to be refilled every couple of feedings.

Mary will definitely be excited about the extra help! I turn to Anna again, "Please start mopping the floor in the daycare. I'll be right there." With a satisfied smile, I watch as she begins to follow my instructions.

I had a strange night, I kept thinking about wearing diapers and using them. I lost count how many times I came before I fell asleep. Even then I dreamed of wearing diapers. I couldn't stop thinking about them. I even had to masterbate before work. 

I finally get to work. I walk passed the boss and Mary.  "Hey boss, I know I'm late again. The traffic is horrible. "

I walk to work so there's no traffic, they don't need to know that. I walk in and see some strange woman mopping the floors. "Boss, there's a strange woman mopping the floor." I yell. 

When Mary tells me what Victoria is doing in my Daycare, I want to dismiss her at first, but then a better thought comes to me. I turn to Mary with a grin, "I'd like to keep this discreet. It seems to me that Victoria is slowly hypnotizing herself. That's good, even very good. With the new nanny bot I ordered, it won't be long before she wets herself like a little baby or even leaves us a bigger present. As soon as that happens we can use that as an excuse to get her settled in with us."

Mary doesn't seem entirely convinced and interjects, "But what about the Littles and the Betweeners who continue to be shown this hypnosis video by Victoria?"

I put my hand on her shoulder and look her seriously in the eye as I reply, "They are already diaper wearing babies. That they learn to enjoy their diapers a little more is not too much of a detriment, as long as it doesn't become common knowledge that our daycare was responsible. I know I can count on you for that."

Mary swallows and then replies, "Of course you can! I will make sure to help the process along. I know just the right thing."

Satisfied, I reply, "That's exactly the commitment I want. You have my full support!"

When Victoria comes in the door everything is already well prepared. Now she just has to give in to her urges and we will have the biggest baby we have ever had here. I am sure that with Mary's support this will work out.

I answer Victoria, "This is Anna, the new nanny bot I've ordered to help out here. You can relax a little more now and delegate tasks to her."

Victoria seems to relax and not notice that I am just lulling her into a sense of security. At the thought of Victoria pooping in a diaper while masturbating, my pussy gets a little wet. This is going to be great!

"Oh cool. That's great news. It's been a lot of hard work for just us. " I smile, this will give me more time to play with the big babies. Once breakfast is done and the diaper changes, which I made sure to use my hypnosis on the same 5 babies. The entire time I pleasure them all I could think about was it being me on the table. I really need to shake these thoughts. Once everything is done and the nanny bot was keeping an eye on them I had too much time to think. I had to get this out of my mind. I stole one of Beth's diapers and headed to the bathroom. I had to pee anyways. I quickly got the diaper on, it was tight but I quickly started masterbating. Right before a came I lost control and started peeing in the diaper and it sent me over the edge. Once done I pulled my panties and pants up and walked back into the day room. 

Mary's POV
I make sure that Victoria can indulge in her videos undisturbed during the day. I can see how Victoria looks more and more often for the diapers. Then it is finally time and I see how she disappears with one. I inform my boss and wait together with her and the nanny bot at the exit.

Evelyns POV (Boss)

When Mary informs me that it is time, I follow her to the toilets to intercept Victoria. Of course I bring the nanny bot with me to be able to take her into custody. At the thought of what is taking place in the bathroom right now, my kitty gets so slick that Anna starts looking in my way, but as the manager I dont have to fear anything. Shortly after Victoria arrives with a big radiant grin from the bliss she experienced. Immediately Anna recognizes the new baby in front of us and without me having to do anything, she rushes towards Victoria, announcing, "You are in need of a diaper change Little one. Come with Nanny to the changing table!"

At that point, I join in and say, "To be exact, this baby here is particularly Anna. She has to wear the thickest diapers and should get mittens, as well as a pacifier. Of course, ones you can't take off."

Anna confirms, "Got it." as she carries the new oversized baby toward the changing table.

I'm confused at first. Then when the nanny bot grabbed me I knew I was in trouble. "No, I'm not a baby. I'm an Amazon dammit. I don't even need diapers, or even wear them. This nanny bot is malfunctioning. Evelyn put a stop to this thing at once. " I yell and I hit the nanny bot. I struggle all I can, but it doesn't do anything. 

"Oh my, what do we have here? The bot isn't malfunctioning. The only question is if you went pee-pee or poopy in your diapee."

I accompany Anna on the way to the changing table with a wolfish grin. Mary also follows and remarks, "Judging by the smell, Victoria just wet herself. If she were clean, Anna wouldn't have spoken up."

I start crying. "I'm not wearing a diaper. Wet or otherwise. " I yell. Then the nanny bot puts me on the changing table at the same time pulls my pants down. The diaper is clearly visible under my black panties. Unfortunately I also haven't pooped in over 24 hours so as the nanny bot removes my shoes, pants and panties she states that I'm constipated and grabs a fast acting suppository. Before I can react she has quickly puts it in my bottom, which makes me moan loudly. Then the nanny bot puts locking mittens on my hands. By the time I have a paci in my mouth and tied to the table, with mittens on my hands I can't control myself. I cry as I lift my knees to my chest and my knees apart and push a huge mess into my small, too tight diaper so now it's wet and has a very noticeable bulge in the back. I don't dare lower my legs or move for that matter. 

On the way to the changing table a Betweener becomes attentive to the process and calls over the other Littles, some of them slowly making their way over. As I notice, I explain for them, “Victoria here is a very naughty Amazon, but we will fix that now.” As Anna places her charge on the changing table and reveals Victoria’s wet diaper, it becomes immediately clear to all what a big baby Victoria truly is. The Littles start laughing and the Betweener watches with a satisfied smirk the proceedings.

Just when the audience thought that it couldn't get any better, Anna announces that the baby is constipated and slips a fast-working suppository into Victoria’s butt, before closing her way-too-small diaper again. Evelyn coos to the adult baby, “What a sweet moan, I hope you will enjoy going poopy even more. I’m sure that there will be a nice video played for you as a reward afterward.”

Victoria looks at me in fear, but also deep arousal at the same time. Before she can respond, an inflatable pacifier is put in her mouth and inflated to shut her up. The locking mittens follow quickly after and I can already hear a threatening gurgle from her tummy. With a mischievous smile, I start stroking her belly rhythmically to help her body get rid of the load. Cooing into her ear, “Sshhh, Sshhh, everything is all right. You are just a big baby and babies just use their diapers. Now make a big present for Anna to clean up.”

As if on command she lifts her legs to her chest and her knees apart, giving everyone a nice look as she starts pushing with a grunt. I continue in a soothing voice, “Such a good baby girl, push it all out for Mommy. That’s the spirit!”

After a first toot, her diaper starts crinkling before it expands outwards from the mess Victoria is pushing inside. Under squishing noises, her diaper quickly reaches its limit, but she isn’t done yet. Anna notices and quickly puts another diaper under Victoria, just in time for her small diaper to blow out at the sides. “Pee-ew. That smells, baby girl. What do you eat?”, I ask her, as I take a step back. At the same time, I can’t stop watching as an Amazon fully disgraces herself Infront of me, it is soo hot. Anne closes the second, much bigger diaper just in time to seal in the mess leaking out from the first one.

The second diaper starts to bulge out right away and then Victoria finally finishes with a bright red face from the shame of her infantile deed. I turn to the audience, who have been watching the proceedings with great satisfaction, and announce, "Show's over, go back to playing." I then turn to Mary, "Please make sure this is followed up on." She complies with my request and we get some privacy. Victoria is still in her humiliating position and Anna is about to start changing the soiled diapers when I step in and order the nanny bot, "Don’t change her immediately. First, she gets to watch a video she should be quite familiar with.” I take Victoria’s phone from the pile of her clothes and hand it to Anna, opening the video file but not starting it yet. I continue my instructions, “You will be Victoria’s personal nanny from now on. The baby is not allowed to use anything else than her diapers. She always has to wear her pacifier and mittens if not commanded otherwise by me or Mary. Whenever she poops, you will take her to a secluded corner where no one can watch and will show her this video. As the video plays you will massage her diapered crotch just like this, …” Showing the nanny bot how to give a good diaper rub. Victoria watches me in terror as I instruct her new personal nanny before I withdraw. As I go away, I can hear the hypnosis video start playing.

I immediately excuse myself to the bathroom, where I enter a toilet before pulling down my pants. I sit on the seat and start pleasuring myself, thinking back on how Victoria did the same just moments earlier. As I come close to orgasm, I start peeing all over my hand as I reenact her accident. My moans become more erratic and then I come with a shudder. This felt amazing! I dry my hand with some toilet paper and clean my dripping wet pussy, before throwing it all into the toilet and flushing it down the drain. I put my still-clean panties back on and wash my hands, before leaving the bathroom.

Mary’s POV

When I see that Evelyn disappears into the bathroom, I secretly follow her. Shortly after I can hear how she starts to masturbate. To my shock, she starts to pee in the toilet, during the act. What a naughty girl, I thought she would stand over such things. I hope it remains with this incident and does not degenerate further. Otherwise, I have to act and then our daycare would have two Amazon babies. I quickly depart again and return to my workplace.

I was so embarrassed as I feeled my diaper. Evelyn kept looking at me like I used to look at the Littles when I tormented them. When she mentioned a video as a treat I started crying, this couldn't be happening. The moment Evelyn stepped away Anna put my phone to my face so I could see it, at the same time I felt her hand on the front of my full diaper. I started moaning as Anna started rubbing the front of my diaper. As I looked at the screen my mind started to get harder to think clearly. Then through the fog of my mind I could feel my body shake in pleasure. As soon as I realized I had just done the most immature thing ever, having an orgasm in a wet and poopy diaper, my mind went blank. On the outside I was giggling and drooling. I would be a little bit of a baby for about 30 to 45 minutes, it's a shorter amount of time because I'm Amazon. 

Anna let the video play to its end, massaging Victoria’s kitty even after she came. After completing her task, she coos to the baby, “Good girl, you made such a big present for nanny to clean up.” Her charge answers with a happy giggle, muffled by the pacifier she is wearing. As the baby is already on the changing table, Anna starts opening the outer diaper, exposing the filth contained inside. If she could smell she would probably gag from the smell, but as a nanny bot she has some advantages. Without delay she also opens the smaller diaper, revealing Victoria’s poop caked tushy. She takes some pre-heated wet wipes and starts cleaning. Getting most of the mess of the skin, before collecting everything in the dirty diapers and throwing it into the diaper pail next to the changing table. Like a good nanny Anne continues to make soothing sounds, as she noticed that her charge is still a bit to excited. She proceeds the cleaning and then proceeds to grab a new diaper. She chooses the biggest and thickest diaper she could find, which is the extra-large size for Betweeners. For an Amazon it is only regular size, but it should do the job for now. If she notices that larger diapers are needed, she can request them from Evelyn, who could buy them as the manager.

After applying a good amount of baby powder, Victoria also smells like a baby now. The last thing is to close the fresh diaper and her charge is ready to go. Anna helps the oversized infant of the table and leads her over to the playing area of the daycare. Like a good girl, Victoria crawls on all fours. Good behavior needs rewarding, so Anna coos to the baby, “Good job Victoria, if you keep up your good behavior nanny will give you a reward later.”

Mary was just taking care of the Littles when the nanny bot came over with Victoria crawling on the floor before her. Immediately she is the center of attention again, but Anna doesn’t seem to notice and even praises Victoria for crawling around, following her commands where to go. What is even more surprising is that she starts playing with a couple building blocks and seems to have fun, just like the Littles would. The hypnosis seems to hit her quite hard. As an Amazon she should have enough willpower to resist if she truly wanted to. This level can only be achieved if she didn’t truly resist the infantile messages. It is proof that Victoria truly belongs into thick diapers.

It took some time before my brain fog lifted. I was sitting there playing with baby toys. I blushed. I looked over and saw some of the Littles staring at me, especially Beth. After a few minutes I had enough,  I got up and walked over to Beth and slapped her, "Quit staring at me big baby. You're the one that belongs here. " I was about to hit her again but I was grabbed by Mary and I noticed as she grabbed me with one arm, she grabbed the paddle with the other. I wet my diaper in fear. 

When I saw Victoria slapping Beth, I became very angry. With a hard look I tell Vic, “Someone needs a spanking. I will make sure that you realize your position here.” I grab the paddle and bend her over my knee, while Anna starts soothing Beth. Poor Beth started crying when she just got hit by surprise. I raise the paddle and slam it down on Vic’s diapered rear. I do it again and again, each time with a resounding slap! Vic quickly looses her composure and starts crying like a little girl, but I don’t stop and fully work out all of my past frustrations with her. In the end snot and tears cover her face, having her reduced to a blubbering mess. The front of her diaper showing a clear yellowing. Then I tell her, “You will never hit someone again. You are the biggest baby here. Am. I. Clear?”

Vic has problems responding, so I give her another swat and command, “Say it out loud Vic! Say that you are the biggest baby here. Describe in detail why this is the case or this spanking can continue a lot longer.”

I try not to cry as I'm paddled, but eventually I can't take it anymore and start crying. Eventually I'm bawling like a baby, just like when I spanked the Littles and Betweeners. 

At first I didn't understand what Mary said, but after a few more swats of the paddle my brain caught up. 

"I'm a big baby, I'm the biggest baby here. " I cry as the spanking continues. "I'm the biggest baby because I'm an Amazon and I still pee and poop my diapers like a baby" I yell, hoping that's what she wanted to hear

"Yes you do that. Speaking the truth I will not spank you, but please continue. Be a good baby girl and confess infront of Beth and all the Littles here why you went pee-pee in your diaper in the first place. Was ist just an accident or was there more to it, that you would like to confess.", I tell her, while still keeping the paddle ready if she tries to lie again.

I blushed even more, I couldn't tell everyone that. That's too embarrassing. Then Mary held that paddle up. "I peed my diaper because it turned me on. Then I masterbated in my wet diaper. " I cried out. There was silence in the room, except for giggling, which I am sure was coming from Beth.  Though I'm not the first Amazon she's seen wearing a diaper. I heard the reason she's being punished and in daycare is because she got bored doing another year of the same grade in high school, no idea how many years she's had to do that, but she ended up spiking her teachers coffee. She did get discovered, but not till her teacher made a huge mess in her big girl panties. I hear the next time Beth saw her she was walking back to her classroom with a short skirt with a thick diaper poking out the bottom and it looked like she got a good spanking for it too. It wasn't till the next day before Beth was pulled into the principles office where her mommy was and she was forced to confess what she had done. The teacher in question was called into the office so Beth could apologize. The teacher came in with her diaper sagging a lot below her skirt and after the principle checked the back of the embarrassed teachers diaper confirmed that she pooped her diaper too. Once Beth apologized the teach threw a tantrum and had slapped Beth. The teacher got spanked right there and was informed she had to continue wearing diapers at work till she quit or got fired and the entire incident would go on her public work file that would follow her to any job she got. Beth of course has spent almost a year now as a baby in daycare. She'll be back in pull ups soon to make sure she's mostly potty trained before going back to high school again. 

Marys POV:

With warmth in my voice I respond, "Now we get some progress. That wasn't so hard, was it? I and Evelyn allready knew and now the rest of the daycare does too. It is very good that you acknowledge what a big baby you are. You belong in diapers more than Beth ever did."

I put the paddle away and gently lower Victoria back to the ground. She winces as her tushy is still on fire from the spanking. With the same gentle tone I make a suggestion, "If you properly apologize to Beth right here, right now, you can show us all some maturity. If she accepts your apology, I will even use a nice cooling soothing creme on your tushy. How does that sound?"

I was just sobbing now. I looked over at Beth. She had a grin on her face. She was loving this. I bet she loves seeing an Amazon wearing diapers. I didn't even stand up, I crawled over to Beth and looked at her. "I'm sorry I slapped you and for being mean to you since you got here. I've been a very naughty girl. Can you please forgive me" 

Beth's POV

I looked at baby Vic, my former tormentor. " I don't know, I bet I could forgive you if you can make another poopy in your diaper right here in front of you, if not I won't forgive you." I knew that she'd get really horny if she did poop her diaper. I really do enjoy seeing an Amazon wearing diapers. This is better then watching my teacher get spanked in her filthy diaper by the principle. I asked mommy about her just the other day. Mommy said she's now just an assistant teacher, lives at her mother's house and is kept in diapers 24/7 instead of just at work. 

Victoria's POV

I wasn't sure if I could, but I did squat down in front of Beth and start pushing. I did manage pooping some. It wasn't a lot, just enough to slightly bulge out my diaper. If I was in charge I wouldn't even bother changing this diaper if it was on a Little, it wasn't wet enough for a change. I just hope Mary will change me. On the other hand I'm very horny and that stuffed bear over in the corner looks like it might be big enough for someone my size to hump. 

As Beth mentions that Vic should poop herself, I give her a warning glare. This goes to far for her station here. This time there will be only light consequences. I announce, "For asking something so depraved I may have to reevaluate your maturity level. On the other hand I can relate as I know what Vic did to you. I thought that I could gloss over your last big accidents, but I will not do so now. They will be included in your maturity Assessment."

Then I turn to Victoria who watched the interaction, telling her that she knows what she needs to do, if she wants the soothing creme applied. Knowing her, it isnt that surprising that she chooses soiling herself instead of weathering the pain from her stinging tushy. Proving again what a big baby she is.

We all watch Vic pushing a hot stinky load into her diaper. As she just confessed her true feelings she doesent even try to hide her arousal as she craps herself. Beth looks a bit surprised that Vic really choose to willingly crap herself, but then starts thorougly enjoying the show. As Victoria finishes, Evelyn appears from her office. A big smirk on her face as she sees Vic making another poopy so eagerly.

Evelyn's POV

After my experience in the baathroom, I found a new interest. I started searching Online for Amazon women using their diapers and what I found unearthed new urges. I found this platform hosted by Littles, who collected the material I seek. No Amazon would ever host something like this. Against my better judgement I created an Account on the page, stating that I'm in fact an Amazon myself in my profile. Just as I finished a really interesting ad popped up. I dont remember what it was about, but when it finished I knew I had to try it myself, I needed my horny kitty in a thick diaper. Therefore I leave my office to get said item.

I come just in time to watch Victoria finishing to soil herself again. Such a naughty girl, the view making me a bit wet. I announce, "You know the procedure Anna. Take her into my office, I would love to watch her squirm."

Mary gives me a disaproving look as I grab more than one diaper, but she says nothing as I disappear back into my office with Vic and Anna. Locking the door behind me.

I watch Anna show the hypnosis video to Victoria. Hah, such a weak mind to be influenced by something like this. In the meantime I drop my panties and change into one of the diapers I brought. The fluffy feeling nearly intoxinating as I start to close it with a crinkling sound around my crotch. Vic doesent even notice, completly transfixed on her hypnosis video. As I watch Victoria have an amazing time in her poopy diaper, I start masturbating myself. Just after Vic comes, I also spew lewd juices throughout my diaper. As I contemplate what to do next, I remeber the ad from the website telling me to come back after my infantile orgasm. I could resist of course the temptation, but there is no chance that a website from Littles managed to influence me, an exemplary Amazon women. Without giving it another thought I sit in my damp diaper in my office chair, opening the website again. My free hand wandering back to my crotch to continue masturbating.

Immedeatly I see pretty colors and a soothing voice comes out of the speakers. Telling me what a good girl I are. I like that. The voice tells me that wearing diapers is natural, in fact I should always wear diapers as they feel soo much better than my yucky panties. I totally agree with the voice, the swirling colors are so pretty that I cant stop watching. The voice encourages me to speak aloud with it, "I wuv my diapers! I belong in diapers!" I start repeating the words faster and faster like a chant, as I feel heat building in my kitty. As the video ends the voice tells me to release the building heat into my fluffy diapee and my head snaps back in ecstasy as I have the most intensive orgasm ever. I hear a hissing sound as the warmth flows out of my kitty and pools in my infantile garment. It feels amazing! The voice tells me that I will let the memories of this small adventure sink deep into my mind, unable to access what really happend. The last thing the voice says is to visit the website again before going to bed tonight. After the hypnosis video ends, a regular video of an Amazon women pooping her diaper with a big dumb grin starts playing. As I regain my bearings I think, "I would never stoop so low as to soil myself. Simply disgusting that an Amazon lets herself beeing reduced to what I'm watching. My own little escapades are nothing against such depravity."

I notice that I seem to have wet myself during my orgasm. The memory about it strangely foggy. I think to myself that I probably wet myself intentionally, an accident could never have happened. I'm a strong Amazon women and that means that I dont have accidents in my diapers. That reminds that I need a change and I command Anna to come over. As the signed in manager of the nanny bot she isnt able to baby me, except if I have a poopy accident. But as this could never happen in thousands of years, I'm practically invincible.

I look over Victoria, noticing that she is completly baby brained right now, rolling around in her soiled diaper, causing nasty squelching sounds. I will order Anna to change her after me, as the boss I have priority.

I will need to hide my diapers, I know that the others wouldnt understand. At least I dont have to worry about Vic, she will not remember anything after her episode.

Beth's POV

I was a bit scared after what Mary said, but once Vic filled her diaper she knew she'd be okay. She was surprised when Evelyn had Anna take Vic to her office. 

Victoria's POV

I was just about to go hump the stuffed bear when Evelyn came out and had Anna take me to her office. Part of me was scared as I was taken to her office, while my aroused kitty was very excited about it. It didn't take long for me to cum in my dirty diaper. I was terrified when I had noticed I was about to have the Hypnosis video used on me again, but it didn't take a second and I didn't care anymore. 

Anna nanny bot POV 

"Ma'am, wearing a diaper at your age is disgraceful. Since it's only wet with pee and your pushy fluids then I cannot do anything about you being a disgraceful Amazon. However if so much as leave a skid mark in that diaper and my programming will allow me to treat you as my charge and I will spank you for being a disgraceful Amazon. If my programming wasn't stopping me I'd give you a bare bottom spanking right now. " I changed her soaking wet diaper before going over and changing baby Vicky's dirty diaper. 

Mary’s POV

I keep Evelyn’s office in view and watch how Anna exits with Vic in her arms, her charge still in her soiled diaper. They make their way over to the changing table and I give Anna the soothing creme for Victoria’s tushy, telling her to apply it after the diaper change. As I do, I notice that the nanny bot is carrying a wet diaper under her arm. I ask her to who it belongs and Anna answers …

Evelyn later at home, just before going to bed:

Good thing I brought some diapers from the daycare with me. I also ordered some larger diapers for me and Victoria, they should arrive soon. I feel a bit ambitious and a little fun before going to bed should be ok. I open the new website again and the nice ad opens. As I watch the swirling colors, the voice tells me the next steps I have to take, “You feel your control over your bladder becoming weaker and weaker the longer you wear your diaper. As your control slips away, you will feel more and more aroused. The closer you come to an accident, the higher the thrill. You know that you will not make it sometimes, but that is why you wear your diapers to catch your little accidents.”

I listen closely, feeling my arousal increasing, building up to a near unbearable amount. I need release so badly; I need to make cummies now! Finally the voice allows me to release the buildup into my thirsty diapee, drenching it as I start to uncontrollably wet it while coming at the same time. My mind is pure bliss, before the hypnosis video reminds me to bury the memory. This time the condition for watching the next video is set right after I experience an accidental wetting do to the new conditioning.

The next day in the daycare, just before lunch:

Mary’s POV
Again, a Little made a poopy and started humping away. I hope this lessens over time as Victoria doesn’t induce new hypnosis sessions. Beth, the Betweener is much better. She had enough self-control to tell me that she needed to go poopy, so I got the training potty for her. As I sit her on the plastic potty, I can see Victoria watching mesmerized with a longing look, knowing that she isn’t even allowed even the training potty. Beth has a smug grin as she watches Victoria squirm with the nanny bot besides her keeping watch.

Anna notices the longing look of her charge and she knows that Victoria could push out a small mess. Thinking about it, she concludes that Victoria wants to go poopy too. Its also around feeding time, so Anna has a solution for both. She bends down to Victoria and takes her into her arms, opening up her nursing bra. They both sit on the ground now, with Victoria in Annas lap. She starts pumping Amazonian breastmilk from her internal storage to the feeding chamber. Heating up the chamber with the serving and brings her teat into position. Anna decides to mix in some laxatives to the meal in the feeding chamber, before bringing her teat over to Vic’s mouth. Before Victoria can say a word, the pacifier is removed and replaced by Annas breast. Noticing that the baby isn’t nursing right away, Anna encourages, “Be a good girl and drink nanny’s milk. Remember that good behavior gets you a reward later.” Anna holds Vic’s head with one hand and lets the other wander to her diapered crotch. Starting the same movements as before, knowing that her baby girl seems to like them.

Victoria hears a toot from the training potty next to her, knowing that Beth started using the potty. Something she isn’t probably going to do in the near future. Hearing the praise from Mary to Beth, “Such a mature girl using the training potty. Just look over to the big baby over there getting a breastfeeding from her nanny. She really deserved it though, acting so much more infantile than you ever did.”

Anna Nanny Bot POV

When I head out of the office with baby Vicky on my hip and place her on the changing table Mary walks up and hands me cream to put on baby Vicki's bottom. She saw the second diaper as I put it in the diaper pail and asked about it. It took less then a second for me to run through my program and it gives me a choice to tell her or not. However with my programing about how Amazon's should act then I'm obligated to tell the truth. "It's Miss Evelyn's wet and cum filled diaper. I noticed her watching porn on her computer about diapered Amazons, as I was pleasuring baby Vicky in her poopy diaper. It would appear that Miss Evelyn has accidentally clicked on a virus of sorts and it's slowly hypnotizing her. I think she was only turned on by seeing Miss poopy diaper here in diapers, but because she couldn't control herself she stumbled upon a hypnosis video. So far she's just wetting herself. If she ever poops her diaper while in the room with me my programming will allow me to take charge of her. I finally finish changing baby Vicky. At the end of the day I put Vicky on a mat with several blankets after breastfeeding her. It will make her drozy. 

Victoria's POV

I wake up the next morning,  blushing from the memory of being breastfed. After a diaper change and some baby food meant for Betweeners and a bath which consisted of me being hosed off in the cleaning closet that has a hose and drain. 

I loved watching Sarah, the Little I used hypnosis on, was humping her stuffy while in a very poopy diaper. Part of me hopes that's me later. 

I couldn't believe once everyone was finished eating that morning I heard Beth getting to use a big girl potty. Next thing I know I'm being picked and being breastfed in front of everyone. I was so embarrassed. Right as I start on the second breast I unfortunately filled the back of my diaper. How did that happen I wonder? After I was finished Nanny patted my bottom and told me to go play and I needed to get used to staying in messy diapers. I quickly crawled to Mr Bear in the corner and started humping him.