LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[DELETED]

Welcome aboard and thanks for your post, hope to read more. I did not wear a diaper to bed last night because I spent over 4 hours in an E.D. with my wife who was having chest pains, She's fine, and when we got home I just went to bed. This morning, however, is much different. As soon as I got up I put on an Attends Advanced diaper. wet as soon as I fastened the last tape, followed by a large mess two minutes later. I exercised for about 40 minutes and now here I am wet, warm, and oh so squishy. I have a Tena Ultima diaper already out for my diaper at work. I am disappointed because I heard that Tena plastic back diapers will be difficult to find in the U,S, in the future, In the mean time, do I ever feel sooo nice in my wet and poopy diaper. With practice, you will achieve the success and desired effect you want to have. I remember when I first started to experiment with wetting and messing my diapers. Not only did I have to undo toilet training, there was also some guilt and shame to come to terms with. Now I realize that wetting and messing my diaper is just innocent fun and pleasure.

Welcome to the club. I'm glad that you enjoyed your messy diaper experience.  Clean-up is a pain, but gets easier with time. I just jump in the shower and take my diaper off. I use the diaper to wipe most of the poop off, roll it up and throw it away.  Then I just shower and wash the rest of the poop off and down the drain. 

Nullo tablets help reduce the stink.

@Moochie Hope your wife is better and that the pain was a "false alarm". I have a congenital heart defect that has caused me to go to the E.R. many times and have been checked that everything is ok. You may well feel a little embarrassed and that "you are taking the place of someone else who needs more help". But better that than not reacting in time, the day it gets serious.

Sorry that Tena plans to phase out plastic backed diapers in the states. They did the same thing in Europe over ten years ago. But it was a big mistake as they almost lost the market and the respect from people with strong incontinence and within the ABDL community. After strong advices from the major diaper retailers in Europe, Tena decided to put plastic backed diapers back on the market - under the name active fit. I hope that Tena do not plan to remove the plastic backed diapers once again in Europe🤬