LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Nancy looked at Maxx nervously especially when the fork dropped. She hoped that she hadn't freaked Maxx out? Nancy soon enough grinned and was over the moon when Maxx kissed her cheek.

Nancy hugged Maxx tightly, "You've just made me so happy! I was so scared that you'd say no," she smiled, "maybe you could help me explore diapers more?" she asked softly. 

Nancy held Maxx's hand and was grateful that Maxx was holding hers, her legs were still bruised but they weren't hurting like they had been. 

Nancy curled up next to Maxx cuddling close to her as she held the bottle of beer, "I've never really had booze before except a glass of wine or in food," she admitted, "I'm a bit of a lightweight just so you know." she smiled and took a sip. It tasted okay. She'd have to look into other types of beer that suited her taste more maybe cider would be better or even perry? 

After one bottle Nancy was a cute giggling mess that was cuddling very close to Maxx. She was very clingy, "Maxx are you wearing right now?" she asked softly and curiously.  There was a part of Nancy that knew that she might be a bit to clingy right now and maybe even annoying? She hoped she wasn't making Maxx uncomfortable.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Wow you are a lightweight.” Said Maxx. She stroked Nancy’s head as Cuddled into her. “I am wearing a diaper like you. But mine is dry and clean.” Teased Maxx as she rubbed the front of Nancy’s onesie feeling the wet diaper. Maxx relaxed and let her bladder empty. “Well now we are both soggy.” Teased Maxx. She kissed Nancy.

Ruby entered the house after that. “I am back, how was dinner?” Asked Ruby with a Burger King bag in her hand. She smiled at how happy Nancy was.

”It was great. Your little one is feel clingy and cuddly after a single beer.” Teased Maxx. “I do have to go. I will see you both tomorrow.” Said Maxx as she got up. She kissed Nancy again before leaving.

Nancy giggled loudly and nuzzled Maxx.  Feeling a lot more relaxed. She tended to drink rather fast sometimes and having been nervous about tonight she had managed to drink the bottle of beer more quickly than she should of.

Nancy sighed with content and would of even purred if she could when Maxx stroked her head. It felt so nice, "I rarely drink." she giggled and blushed. Feeling Maxx rub the front of her onesie Nancy could feel her diaper move and it surprisingly felt good, very good.  Nancy buckled her hips forward slightly wanting more, "Oh? Maybe I'll just have to check?" she replied with a coy smile as she placed her hand in Maxx's trousers and on the front of her diaper. 

Nancy copied what Maxx had done earlier, "Maybe we both could do with a change?" she said softly. She normally wouldn't be this brave but with alcohol in her system and Maxx accepting her romantically she felt a lot more confident.

Nancy returned the kiss her hand still on Maxx's diaper only to jump as she heard the door open, "Mommy!" she whined cutely obviously wanting more time with Maxx.

Nancy pouted as Maxx got up to leave and tried to reach for her with grabby hands, "Can't I go with you?" she asked wanting more time with Maxx, "Promise to come tomorrow?" she asked sweetly and smiled as Maxx kissed her. 

Nancy returned the kiss and pouted as Maxx left. She looked at Ruby and lifted her arms up, "Hug!" she demanded. 

“Of course.” Cooed Ruby. She picked up Nancy. “Someone is clingy tonight.” Ruby hugged Nancy. She bounced Nancy in her arms. She was a great baby. “Mommy loves you baby girl.” She kissed her cheek. “Let’s get you ready for bed.” Said Ruby.

Ruby took her to the bathroom. Ruby started to fill the tub with warm bath water. She added bubbles, Ruby stripped Nancy to just her diaper. “Someone is a soggy butt.” Said Ruby as she untapped the diaper. She helped her into the tub. She loved her as washed Nancy. 

Ruby dried her off and got her diapered and into pjs. “Do you want a story?” Asked Ruby. She opened her top for Nancy.

Nancy giggled loudly and sweetly against Ruby's neck. She wriggled slightly as she tried to climb over her. The bouncing only made Nancy giggle more. 

The beer made her feel somewhat tipsy. Nancy smiled, "I love you too Mommy!" she squeaked and returned the kiss, kissing Ruby playfully on cheek, "No bed! Want to stay up with mommy!" she grumbled.

Seeing the bath and then the bubbles Nancy reached out to pop a few. 

Nancy splashed about getting water all over Ruby and the floor as she giggled. She was full of energy! But the water was nice and hot. Nancy couldn't help yawning as she started to relax in the water and rubbed her eyes not even aware or caring that Ruby was cleaning her.

In her diaper and pj's Nancy was trying her best not to yawn again. She felt warm and safe, "Yeah please mama?" she replied before latching on and suckling. 

Ruby nursed Nancy for a while. She was pleased on how much Nancy was enjoying her new role. She liked that Nancy needed her. Even if it because she went poopy in her diaper. Ruby set Nancy on her shoulder and patted her back as she carried her to Nancy’s nursery. She laid her into her large crib that was full of stuffed animals now. She tucked her in and grabbed a book. She started to read Three little pigs.

Nancy was out like a light after five minutes of listening to Ruby. She curled up in her crib hugging Batty close to her chest. 

The next morning Nancy woke up with a loud yawn. It was strange not being woken up by Ruby and for the first time in a long while Nancy was left alone to just think. She looked at Batty and smiled. She was enjoying her life right now as Ruby's babygirl and Maxx didn't seem to mind how much of a baby she was either! 

Nancy wished she could do something nice for her mommy but she wasn't sure what she could do? She knew her mommy loved gaming but she wanted to do something really special but how? Nancy hugged Batty and pouted. Maybe she could ask Dean or Maxx for ideas?

Ruby woke up in the morning and went to the nursery. “Morning Baby. I see that you slept well. I will change you after breakfast. I thinking some cereal today.” Said Ruby in a cooing voice. She lowered the rail and picked her up. Mommy looked at your final grades. You did a good job. How about today stream we go to the movies.” Said Ruby.

Ruby set Nancy into her highchair. Ruby finished Nancy some cereal and fixed her a bottle of juice. Ruby started to drink her coffee.

Nancy looked at Ruby and smiled brightly blushing as she heard her cooing. It still seemed weird to her being Ruby's baby but there wasn't any big negatives and it wasn't hurting anyone!

She wrapped her arms around Ruby's neck, "Cereal would be great! Can I have lucky charms?" she asked, "I passed everything? I was so scared that I would have to retake a class or something!" she breathed a sigh of relief, "Did you do good Mommy?" 

Nancy had Batty in her arm, "Movies sound good for a stream," she nodded, "what are we going to watch? Is Maxx joining us?" she asked blushing and looking rather shy.

Nancy ate her breakfast with little to no mess and was suckling happily on her bottle of apple juice.  She glanced at the coffee Ruby was drinking for a moment, "Mommy? Can I have some coffee?" she asked.

“Well everyone wants to watch you play those elementary education games.” Said Ruby blushed. “They want to call it Toddler Tuesday. I thought it was a fun idea.” Said Ruby. She finished Nancy a bottle of coffee with a lot of creamer and sugar. “Here you go.” Said Ruby.

Once Nancy finished her bottle, Ruby picked her up and took her to the nursery for a much needed diaper change. “I bet that feels better.” Cooed Ruby as she taped new diaper on her. “All done.” Ruby pulled out pink unicorn onesie and got her dressed.

Nancy frowned a little at the idea but nodded, "It should be popular if it's suggested a lot so okay," she suckled on her new bottle, "why do they want to see me play games for toddlers anyway?" she asked surprised that out of everything that Ruby's audience asked for was that.

Nancy rested her chin on Ruby's shoulder as she was carried, "Is there anything you've ever really wanted to do, Mommy?" she asked softly.

Nancy sighed in relief as she was changed. The new diaper felt better already! She hugged Ruby and blushed slightly as she was put into a unicorn onesie, "Should I have a paci when we're streaming today?"

“Sure. I know you love your pacifier.” Said Ruby. She got a rainbow pacifier for Nancy and kissed her head. “You are the cutest. I met Maxx would love you in the outfit.” Said Ruby. She checked her legs. “You should be able to walk today but let’s take it slow and I will carry you to the basement.” Said Ruby.

Ruby set Nancy on the sofa in the basement and let her pick from the list of toddler games, as she answered the door. She smiled at Maxx. “In the basement.” Said Ruby. Maxx nodded and went to the basement.

”that is super adorable. Like 10/10.” Said Maxx. “I even love the pacifier.” Said Maxx. She kissed her cheek. Maxx bend over and the top of her diaper was visible. “So Ruby says you want to go to the movies. I am down.” Said Maxx. 

Nancy smiled at that. It was true she did love her paci! She loved suckling and chewing on it a lot. It helped her focus and calm her down. 

Nancy accepted the paci and giggled at the bright colours. It was so pretty! She blushed slightly at being called the cutest and blushed even more at the mention of Maxx, "It didn't hurt this morning maybe I could do some photography soon?" she asked hopefully, "I kinda like you carrying me." admitted Nancy with a bashful grin. 

Nancy scrolled through the games trying to find a few that looked interesting or cute. There was a 100 Acres Wood game featuring Pooh, Tiger and other characters.  It had simple puzzles, maths, time challenges and looked cute. 

Nancy was busy scrolling through the list that she hadn't heard Maxx coming down so when she heard her talk Nancy jumped a bit, startled and even wet herself slightly.

Nancy blushed and and smiled at Maxx's words and kiss, "I don't know if I'd say adorable," she replied and saw the top of Maxx's diaper, "and yeah I thought it'd be fun and it would be good to get out of the house for a bit," she teasingly poked at the visible part of Maxx's diaper, "maybe we should try and match our padding next time?" she grinned teasingly, "My legs aren't hurting as much so I'm allowed to walk now." she half joked.

Ruby entered the basement and smiled at them. Ruby picked up Nancy and set her on her lap. She nodded to Maxx who took her spot of camera to work the tech. Now that Maxx was hired, Dean does not need to show up as often for filming. Ruby did her intro. "So you all have been wanting Little Titan to play some "age appropriate games"" she said the last part with air quotes. "Also thank you for all of the stuffed animals. We received two giant boxes full of them. I am sure her room will be covered in them." said Ruby. "Little has her pacifier today. She is still a little shook up for the last horror game. I will still be doing my gaming broadcast. Now, update. Both Little Titan and I have been invited to the Game and Glory podcast next week. Please tune in." said Ruby.

"Now, What game are you playing today Little?" asked Ruby as she tickled Nancy. Maxx thought it was cute and gave a thumbs up off camera. Ruby watched her play and she could tell Nancy was having fun even thought it is a game for little kids. Ruby;s chest was hurting from not nursing Nancy. She would need to solve that problem later. Speaking of problem, Ruby can tell the coffee was taking affect.

Nancy squeaked slightly as she was picked up but quickly started to cuddle up to Ruby. 

Nancy suckled her paci. It was still embarrassing to be seen on camera like this but she knew that it helped the channel big time. Nancy pouted slightly at the age appropriate games comment. She gave a wave to the camera and to further Ruby's point about the horror game she whimpered softly and nuzzled her head against Ruby's chest. 

Truthfully though she was pretty much okay and over what happened but she knew that their audience liked this, liked how much of a baby she was and it was easy to play with that.

Nancy tilted her head curiously. Game and Glory podcast? Who were they? She hadn't listened or watched podcasts much outside some old murder mystery type ones. 

Nancy giggled and squeaked sweetly as Ruby tickled her, "Tigger!" she squeaked out as she tried to grab Ruby's hands but it was difficult and an idea popped into her head. She started to play wrestle with Ruby trying to tickle her back but when that plan of revenge failed she went back to snuggling her.

"It's a hundred acres wood game." she said panting slightly from being tickled and trying to tickle Ruby back. Nancy started the game up and explored different areas. 

It was a click type of game and didn't require much knowledge or use of the keyboard. Nancy played through some of the puzzles like where's Tigger. It was fun trying to find him and seeing how things reacted when she clicked on them.

Nancy suddenly felt her stomach twist and knew that she needed to go but she couldn't just go on camera like that! Could she? She had wet herself plenty of times on camera but this was different.

Nancy pressed her head back against Ruby's chest and glanced up briefly quickly understanding that Ruby knew that she needed to go and something else? It didn't take long for Nancy to realise that Ruby's chest must be hurting her.  

Nancy suckled her paci trying to think about what to do, "Mommy? If you wanna ya know? I could now?" she said softly hoping Ruby knew that she was okay with being breastfed right now despite streaming. She didn't want her sister to be in pain.

“After the stream.” Said Ruby. She hugged her as she played the game not minding Nancy’s messy diaper. She was used to changing Nancy by now. After two hours, Nancy beat the game. “Good job Little. Okay, I will see all of you later on for my normal stream.” Said Ruby. She ended the stream. “You did a good job.” Said Ruby. 

Ruby smiled she laid her down. Ruby got a clean diaper and supplies. Ruby unbutton Nancy’s onesie to reveal her used diaper. “It seems my baby needs a fresh diaper.” Said Ruby. Maxx checked herself. She grabbed a diaper and changed herself. Maxx decided not to put on her pants. Ruby wiped Nancy clean. She powdered and taped a new diaper securely on Nancy. Ruby threw away both diapers.

”I am going to get a snack.” Said Maxx going upstairs. 

“Time for your snack.” Said Ruby opening her top for Nancy. Ruby stroked Nancy’s head. She kissed the top of her head.

Nancy nodded and couldn't help feel a tiny bit concerned for Ruby as she played the childish game meant for toddlers. 

Nancy blushed brightly as she got a simple math question wrong, "Ugh that seven looked liked a one." she complained feeling embarrassed and was glad when she had beat the game. It was fun except for her diaper which sorely needed a change. It was getting a bit uncomfortable. It didn't help that she peed twice as well on top of messing herself but at least Ruby didn't seem to mind.

Nancy waved goodbye to the audience and smiled at Ruby, "Thanks! Your Discord seems to be going crazy." she chuckled as she watched the number of reactions and notifications go up.

Laying down flat on her back Nancy watched as Ruby cleaned her. The concept of changing herself was something she never thought about and the idea of going to the potty was rare for her now.

Nancy glanced at Maxx and smiled shyly as she looked at the skateboarder. She really did like Maxx a lot. 

She watched as Maxx left and climbed into Ruby's lap positioning herself properly before latching on. Nancy suckled sweetly her head cradled against Ruby's arm.

“That is my girl. You did such a good job.” Said Ruby softly as she rocked her as Nancy nursed. She never thought she would be breastfeeding her stepsister nor changing her diapers. But she liked how happy Nancy was and how safe Nancy felt. “Soon you will have a room full of nothing but toys, diapers, and other baby items. We may need to get a bigger house or get a storage unit for you.” Said Ruby as she felt she was empty in both breast. She set Nancy on her shoulder and patted her back.

”Maybe, you can give some of the stuff away to donations.” Offered Maxx returning to the room to see Nancy being burped. “That is adorable.” Said Maxx.

”I know, she is a cuddle bug.” Teased Ruby tickling her. “I got to shower. You two pick a movie for us to see.” Said Ruby. She left the girls.

Maxx sat next to Nancy and rubbed her leg. “It is amazing to see you are so open about your diapers and wanting to be treated like a baby. Most woman I know do not like that I wear diapers and make fun of me.” Said Maxx. Maxx leaned in and kissed her. “Maybe I should babysit you some time.” Teased Maxx.

Nancy blushed cutely at the praise. She liked being Ruby's babygirl. It wasn't something she was keen on at first but her mommy was so caring and she never knew anyone that cared about her at all until she had that accident and Jen had outright humiliated her in front of people in the hallway which included Ruby. 

Nancy clung to Ruby as if she was her only lifeline and that without her mommy she'd be lost and alone. It certainly felt like that to her. Maybe Jen was right that she was clingy, needy, pathetic but she didn't care. All she cared about was Ruby right now.

Nancy was surprised, "We already have lots of boxes? We could maybe get a place in the city? It'd be easier to network and do things?" she suggested, "We could always try and get a warehouse and convert it into a house and bigger studio and office?" she continued trying to think of ideas.

Nancy burped softly squeaking adorably. She blushed at Maxx's comment. Maxx was her only other friend beside Dean. It was more than she had before. She was glad that neither of them thought she was gross. The only small issue was with Dean and how he seemed to enjoy putting her in front of an audience but she understood that wasn't malicious intent and just Dean being a manager trying to push the channel. It also helped that he would run through things with Ruby first.

Nancy giggled as she was tickled, "Stop it!" she squeaked batting at Ruby's hands like a kitten, "Charity? We could do a charity event or something with the amount of donations we have?" 

Nancy pouted and then smirked as Ruby got up, "Hey mommy you still haven't found my most ticklish spot yet." she stuck her tongue out playfully. 

Nancy turned to face Maxx her mouth becoming dry, "They shouldn't make fun of you," she said softly, "I'd never do that," she added protectively, "I kinda just fell into this whole baby thing and it just kinda works for me? I don't entirely understand why but it makes me happy and Ruby seems happy as well?" 

Nancy hated that she had doubt in her mind but due to Jen's words along with her father's it made it difficult to believe that anyone could genuinely like her.

Nancy returned the kiss, softly. She was inexperienced but eager, "I'd like that a lot," she smirked, "it'd be fun and maybe I'll just have to be a bit naughty to get some attention from you." she whispered into Maxx's ear seductively. 

“I see you can be a little troublemaker.” Cooed Maxx. She rubbed the front of Nancy’s diaper over onesie. She kissed her again and kept rubbing. “Nah, if you are too naught, your mommy will not let me watch you.” Teased Maxx. She pulled away and placed Nancy’s hand infront her own diaper. Maxx relaxed and wet herself letting Nancy feel the warming diaper. 

“Oops. It looks like I need a change.” Said Maxx. She held up a diaper and supplies so Nancy can clean her and rediaper her. “Are you going to be a good girl and help me get cleaned up.”

”so you girls picked out a movie?” Asked Ruby upstairs. She was cutting up fruit and cheese so a snack for the girls. 

"I could try," she giggled softly only to bite her bottom lip as Maxx rubbed her front only to blush then pout, "I haven't been naughty once actually so I wouldn't worry about that," she wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing, "heh I guess someone is in need of a change and it isn't me for once." she teased Maxx and squeezed the front of soggy wet diaper giving it a tiny rub. 

It didn't freak her out. The padding felt warm in her hand and kinda nice to touch? She smiled at Maxx, "It would be rude if I didn't? I wouldn't be much of a good girl if I didn't help you out." she kissed Maxx softly on the lips.

Nancy turned five different kinds of red as she heard Ruby from the kitchen, "Not yet mommy!" she squeaked hoping that Ruby wouldn't catch them doing anything naughty.

Nancy looked at Maxx with a bashful grin, "Let's get you changed." she purred helping Maxx lay down and then playfully got on top of her.  Their diapers against one another. Nancy kissed Maxx a bit more deeply and passionately then she had before and very softly grinded against Maxx's diaper with her own, "Yeah let's get you changed." she said softly getting off of Maxx and starting to undo her diaper, slowly, teasingly.

Maxx bite her lip as Nancy started to fool around with her. She tried not to moan in pleasure. She was still as Nancy opened her diaper. “I do like naughty girls but your mommy may fire me if we take things too far too quick.” Whispered Maxx trying to keep her voice down.

Maxx was still as she was changed. It was the first time someone else had ever changed her diaper since becoming an adult. Maxx did as Nancy asked. She turned her head to see Ruby. “Hey boss, Nancy was just changing me. I was wet.” Said Maxx.

”Sure.” Said Ruby in a way that made it clear she knew more than that. “Anyways, here is a snack.” Said Ruby. Ruby checked over the diaper. “You did a good job.” Said Ruby before she tickled Nancy.

Nancy chuckled slightly as she noticed Maxx was doing her best not to moan only to pout, "I suppose you're right but if she ever did fire you I'd just rehire you or do whatever I'm not going to lose you just cause I'm Ruby's baby." she said softly willing to defend Maxx even if that meant upsetting Ruby or getting spanked. 

Nancy sighed, "I don't want to take any chances though and get you in trouble so okay." she kissed Maxx lightly on the lips.

Nancy turned to see Ruby and blushed brightly. They hadn't talked about sex or relationships much.  Nancy turned her focus to just diapering Maxx and ignoring Ruby for now. The diaper was secure and seemed to fit well, "I think your good." 

Nancy started to giggle loudly as Ruby tickled her, "You've changed mine enough so I should know a thing or two." she teased, "Maxx help me! Mommy's being mean she keeps tickling me!" she pouted trying to play wrestle with Ruby.

Ruby let out an evil laugh. “The tickle monster has captured the unicorn. No one can save you now.” Teased Ruby still tickling her. She smiled at Nancy. She looked at Maxx to see what she would do. Maxx got a wicked grin on her face before she joined in tickling Nancy.

”Okay now that that is done.” Said Ruby after a few minutes. “You girls need to pick a movie.” Said Ruby pulling up the recent movies out in theaters. Ruby grabbed some of the cheese and fruit. She smacked as she waited for the girls.

”I am for either a comedy or horror.” Said Maxx. She would let Nancy pick the movie but she was eager for what Nancy picked.

Nancy pouted and squirmed, "No fair! You're cheating! Your bigger than me!" she whined as she tried to get free and tried to push Ruby's hands away but she could only manage to push one away, "Maaaxx!" she called out for help only to see the wicked grin, "No! Your supposed to protect me not join the evil side with mommy!" she protested knowing that there was no escape now.

Nancy couldn't fight both of them off and was left a giggling mess, "Nooooo!" she wined as she felt someone tickling her back. That was her most ticklish place for some reason.

Nancy laid exhausted and shot Ruby and Maxx a playful glare. Her diaper was also now wet from being tickled so much. 

Nancy decided to stay laying on the floor in defeat, "You both have slain me!" she pretended to die, dramatically.

Nancy glanced at the list of recent movies, "How about that one? It's a horror," she said, "I've had enough comedy for today," she smirked and blushed a bit, "you do realise that you made me piss myself, right?" she looked at Maxx with a playful gaze, flirting slightly. 

Nancy reached for an apple piece to chew on.