LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

For whatever dumbass reason she had decided to stay in the city and go to the local community college instead of a college out of state where she could have a new start.

At least her former best friend, former bully turned friend again wasn't being a bitch to her anymore but it was weird? She didn't feel like her friend was being genuine? Yet she couldn't ignore her crush on her, her friend was beautiful, had a gorgeous laugh and was smart, clever....

They had some classes together, photography and english.  

Nancy stood awkwardly as her friend recorded her, "Why the fuck would I ever be friends with you or even want to date you?" said Jen, "Your nothing but a rich brat living off your parents money we have nothing in common," continued Jen, "your the type of person I fucking despise, your pathetic, constantly looking for attention, you're like some dumb puppy that doesn't know when to get lost."

Jenny had her usual punk attire on. Her look was alternative. She was hard, cool, well liked, smart and popular, "Why don't you just get lost."

Nancy stared at Jen with tears in her eyes, her face going bright red. She glanced briefly at her step sister, Ruby, who Jen was smirking at.

Nancy ran off past the crowd.

"She's such a fucking baby I can't believe she's your stepsister good thing you don't live together I would hate going over to your place if she was there."

Nancy chose a abandoned classroom to hide in and cry. Why did Jen have to do that? Why did no one like her? She wasn't some rich brat? Was she? Sure her father had bought her a one bedroom apartment and give her, herown credit card but that was only on the agreement that she never bothered him ever again.

She had no family.

She had lived in that apartment since she was sixteen. She hated how alone she was. There was about a 100k on the credit card. It was enough for her to get her life together but that was it. 

How did any of that make her a rich brat? She didn't go on holidays, she was always left behind when her parents had been together....

She was eighteen turning nineteen soon and all she could do was cry like some kid. The stress had been enough to cause her to piss herself as well and she hoped that no one had saw that or that it hadn't happened when Jen was recording her...

Jen leaned over to Ruby, "Hey look I think she pissed herself." she showed Ruby the video.  Nancy had pissed herself when she had ran from the crowd but it wasn't clear if she had thanks to how shaky Jen was holding her phone.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby started to have doubts of what happen. She was friend with Jen. She did not like Nancy for so long. She was the daughter of the woman Nancy father married. Ruby’s mother was not a nice person neither was her own father but at less this stepdad is rich. Ruby was treated like a servant my her stepdad and a waste of space for her mom. Ruby got a place in the dorms but she did not get money unlike Nancy. Ruby had a job and was the reason Ruby was now popular and friends with Jen, Ruby was a professional gamer, twitch and YouTube streamer. She had enough money to get a new apartment but she was sure if she won the next tournament she can get that small cottage she liked.

Ruby looked at the video. Finally had enough, Ruby grabbed the phone and smashed it to the wall. “Leave her alone from now on. Am I clear?” Snarled Ruby. Nancy was not nice and did not defend her when she would get yelled at by both parents. Ruby wished she defended her ever so often.

Ruby looked around and listen for Nancy. She could hear her. She went over to Nancy and hugged. “I am sorry. I am so sorry. Let’s get you cleaned up.” She muttered. She took off her hoodie and hid the pee stain as best she could. She took her to near by pharmacy, which was the nearest store. Dorms was too crowded. She got get Nancy to her apartment. Ruby lead her to the bathroom. She looked for clothes as they had some unisex cloth like sweats. She got grey sweatpants, she looked for underwear but they were out. So she got the biggest pull ups she get. She paid for it and took it into the bathroom. “Here this is the best they had.”

Jen was shocked and glared at Ruby, "Why the fuck are you defending that bitch! You never gave a shit before so why now? And you owe me a new phone you cunt." she was angry and in shock that Ruby would do that to her but it didn't matter much. 

Jen had enough money to replace her phone and ironically was a rich brat she just hid that away from people around her because she didn't want to be seen as a upstuck bitch. That was why she bullied Nancy so much.

Nancy was surprised to see Ruby and tried to get rid of her tears quickly not wanting her to see her cry.

Nancy kept quiet as Ruby hugged her. Why was she hugging her? Why was she saying sorry? What was going on? Nancy blushed as Ruby used her hoodie to cover her accident.

"Uh um..." 

Nancy stammered unable to speak. What could she say anyway? 

At least everyone was in class now or dorms so no one saw them for now....

Nancy kept close, very close to Ruby even going as far as to hold onto her arm.  Nancy blushed a little and stopped holding onto Ruby as they got to the pharmacy.

Nancy wasn't paying attention to anything. There was a lot going on in her mind.

In the bathroom Nancy came out of her shock, "Wait uh, um, what?" she could only look at Ruby, "O-oh right..." she mumbled removing the hoodie, "Thanks for helping," she handed the hoodie back, "uh I'll pay you back tomorrow for the stuff but I think I'll just go without the pull ups," she didn't want to wear them, "you know just go without underwear." 

Nancy looked at Ruby feeling uncomfortable. Why hadn't her sister left so she could get dressed by herself? It was weird being in a bathroom together. It was difficult to ignore how tall Ruby was and how short she was.

She always had been short, kind of, she was about 5'2.  She kept her hair at a short to medium length. It was a reddish brown. 

“Okay, I will just take it with me. Come on?” Ruby said. She did not tell her she got laxatives and diuretics. She saw something in Nancy. Someone she could baby. She followed Nancy to her one bedroom apartment. It was not a bad apartment and did not have a lot of fancy stuff. “I can sleep on the couch. I do not want to leave you alone. You go get clean up. I will order a pizza and make some pink lemonade. You love that.” Said Ruby.

She ordered two pizza and waited until Nancy was in the shower. She made Nancy a pitcher of pink lemonade. Ruby was lucky. She was allergic to the chemical that makes it pink lemonade so she could not have any. She broke up some laxatives and diuretics and put it into the lemonade. She made sure that she got the flavorless meds. 

“Hey Nancy, pizza here.” Ruby said. She got herself a slice and got herself a glass of root beer which was her favorite drink. 

Nancy simply nodded her head and turned around to get dress so she had some privacy from Ruby. It was a bit weird being in a bathroom together.

Nancy frowned her underwear was ruined to say the least....

Nancy sighed and stayed silent as they made their way together to the apartment. When was the last time they even hanged out together? Have they ever hanged out together? Probably not.

"O-oh sure? You don't have to sleep on the couch though," she replied, "there's enough room to sleep on the bed it's a double." she smiled a little and nodded before heading to the bathroom.

Everything in her apartment was minimal even boring to an extent. Nancy undressed and got into the shower. It was nice. 

Getting out she dried herself off and put her clothes back on, "Thanks for ordering pizza and making the lemonade I really appreciate it." 

Nancy got the door and brought the pizza to the table. She sighed, "Thanks for helping me today you really didn't have to." she poured herself a glass of lemonade first drinking it fast. She was thirsty.

She knew that they didn't have a great relationship to say the least. 

Going to sit down Nancy stumbled falling onto the couch and more importantly falling on top of Ruby, "Shit! Sorry!" she was practically sitting in her lap.

Ruby smiled as Nancy drank her lemonade and a good amount of it too. Ruby watched as she felt into her lap. Ruby held her . “It is okay. You are not feeling well. You had a lot of stuff happen, all that stress.” Said Ruby. She held her in her lap for a bit. “It is where we are the same age.” Shocking enough they both shared the same birthday and year. Jut two different parents.” 

Once lunch was done, Ruby made Nancy rest her head on her lap. Ruby stroked her head until Nancy was asleep. “That it is? Your sister is here to care for you. Just relax and let your sister take care of you.” She whispered. Soon she saw Nancy stomach rumble as a wet spot appeared. “Nancy wake up you are having an accident!”

Nancy wriggled in Ruby's lap but calmed down. It was weird sitting in her step sister's lap yet nice. She liked being close like this but she wasn't about to admit that to Ruby.

"I guess? I suppose it could be the stress." she mumbled in reply. 

Nancy ate half her pizza but couldn't eat anymore. She was surprised when Ruby pulled her head onto her lap. It felt nice if not weird but she was tired and didn't care enough to talk or ask what was going on.

Nancy could barley make out what Ruby was saying as she fell asleep.  She curled up against Ruby, cuddling her. In her sleep Nancy suckled softly on the bottom of Ruby's shirt. 

"Ugh?" 

Nancy opened her eyes and looked up at Ruby only to jump up off the couch holding her crotch, "Fuck!" she was pissing herself.  To add insult to injury she could feel her stomach cramping up, painfully, causing her to double over.

With a gasp Nancy messed herself, her forehead pressed against the carpet floor, her bottom in the air....

Nancy didn't bother to get up nor move. Her face was bright red. Her stepsister had just seen her piss and poop herself like some kind of baby. 

Nancy started to sob, loudly.

Ruby watched as her sister stood up and soiled herself. Her soiled ass facing Ruby, Ruby started to dry heave as the smell was so rotten. She stopped as soon as she could and went to her stepsister. “It is okay. I think you are getting sick. Let’s get you cleaned up?” Ruby said. She took her to the bathroom and helped her into the shower. There she removed all of Nancy’s clothes expect her soiled undies. She lowered them making sure not to cause a mess in the bathroom. She used the shower to get Nancy cleaned up.

Once she was sure Nancy was clean, Ruby took her to the bedroom and grabbed the bag of pull up. “I know you do not want them but until you are feeling better let’s wear them just to be safe.” Said Ruby softly. She helped Nancy into the pull ups and helped her get a dress on. “All clean and no one knows you are in pull ups.”

Ruby took her back to the living room and fixed Nancy another glass of lemonade. “Here let’s put a movie marathon on. Matter of fact let’s take a break from classes tomorrow.” Said Ruby. She let Nancy pick the movie series. She made popcorn for them.

Nancy stood with Ruby's help. Her entire body shaking. What just happened? All she could do was cry, sobbing loudly. 

Nancy didn't say nor do anything to stop Ruby as her stepsister undressed her. She was still shaking terribly.  Nancy found it hard not to gag at the stench of what she had produced. 

As Ruby cleaned her Nancy started to calm down.  There was nothing she could say that would make this situation more bearable and easier.

Nancy followed Ruby similar to a upset child. Her head hanging low, "I guess that makes sense." she replied. It made sense to play it safe. 

As they made it back to the living room Nancy stayed standing up with her arms across her chest and tears forming in her eyes again. The pull up felt awkward to her, "Uh Ruby? I-i just want to go bed I don't think I'm up to even watching a movie right now." she said softly but instead of going to bed she stayed standing where she was almost as if she was looking for permission from Ruby.

“Yeah, I will crash on the couch. I will call the college and state we are having family truoubles and we will be back Monday. You can even come to my tournament Saturday. Prize money is 20,000 thousand dollars.” Said Ruby. She watched Nancy go to bed. Ruby decided to head to the store. She got baby wipes and other supplies. She called the school and left a message.

She returned and checked on her sleeping sister. She went to the couch and set her new pillow up and curled up for bed herself.

"Maybe I can be your cheerleader?" said Nancy softly with a small smile. The least she could do was support her stepsister.

Nancy fell asleep instantly. It had been a long and stressful day. Waking up she was pleased to find that she was dry and hadn't had any sort of accident.

Seeing Ruby asleep Nancy smiled and went into the kitchen and started to cook. She hoped she remembered Ruby's favourite breakfast meal. 

She turned the coffee machine on.

Nancy checked her phone and social media only to cringe. Jen had uploaded the video she took yesterday via the cloud.  It was getting a lot of hits.

Nancy put her phone on the counter deciding to ignore it for now. She didn't need any more stress....

Ruby woke up in the middle of the night while Nancy was asleep to check her. She saw she was wet and changed her. She was abased how heavy Nancy slept. Yesterday must have taken a toll. She knew she would not tell Nancy about the accident until she need to.

She woke up to the smell of food cooking. She went over to Nancy. She smiled. “Morning. I smell coffee.” She said. She checked Nancy. “Still dry, good job.” Said Ruby as if she was a proud big sister. She saw Nancy phone then looked at her own. She saw Jen posted the video. “Fuck her.” Said Ruby. She reported her on every platform for inappropriate behavior. “How are you feeling today?” Asked Ruby. “Should you have coffee?” Asked Ruby.

Nancy was surprised when Ruby checked her. Her face going red, "H-hey you don't need to do that! Yesterday was just a one off!" she stammered.

Why did Ruby check her like that?

She wasn't a baby...

Nancy sighed loudly, "I don't understand why she hates me? I don't even know why I care so much? It's stupid."

Nancy poured the coffee into two cups, "I'm feeling okay enough," she said, "and maybe not? Does it really matter though? It's just coffee."

Nancy put the two omelets on a plate, one each. Nancy sat down and rubbed her eyes. She felt and probably looked like a kick puppy. 

Nancy looked at Ruby with the saddest look possible. 

“Nancy I did not want to say this. But you had an accident in your sleep. I just want you to know.” Said Ruby. She showed her the photo of the soaked pull up in the bathroom trash. “I woke up to pee and check on you. You were soaked and you did not even wake up when I tried to nudge you or when I changed you.” Said Ruby softly. 

“She is just a bitch. Hell the only reason she hung out with me, was because I am famous on twitch and youtube. Titanbae was her YouTube and Twitch handle as the first set of games she streamed was Destiny 2 as a titan where she would solo raids. “Think about it, she only wanted to hang with you because you were the rich girl in middle school but high school and college, the rich girl was no longer the popular group so she dumped you for other friends.” Said Ruby. She looked up to see Nancy’s sad face.

Ruby stood up and hugged Nancy. She picked her up and set her on her lap again as she hugged her tighter and let her get all the emotions that were bottled up out. “Let it out. I got you. I am sorry I was not a good sister, but I got you.” She said as she rocked her back and forth.

Nancy wanted to refuse even reject what Ruby was saying but she couldn't not with that photo as proof. Nancy groaned covering her face, "I can't believe this." it was another knock to her confidence. One that she didn't need.

Nancy sighed, "I know you're right but it hurts I really did like her," she said, "I confessed to her before high school and she even kissed me but when our parents got married things changed," she paused, "I wasn't wanted anymore by anyone." 

Nancy was caught off guard by the hug and even more when Ruby picked her up.

The tight hug, her head being pressed up against Ruby's chest made Nancy feel safe, "It isn't your job to look after me or even to be a good sister we met when we were fifteen," said Nancy, "you have nothing to be sorry for so don't apologise." 

Nancy had her arms and legs wrapped around Ruby, tightly, any amount of affection was welcomed.

It didn't take long for Nancy to start crying though.

Ruby rubbed her back. “I know, I know. Shhhhh, it is okay. I got you.” Said Ruby. Ruby let her cry it out. She hugged her back and started to press and rub on a pressure point that affected the bladder. It would not hurt her. She smiled as she felt the warmth of Nancy pull up, got what she wanted. “Okay, it happens. I will get you cleaned up. Let’s eat first.” She cooed. 

Ruby went back to the table. She ate her breakfast. Ruby smiled at her. “This is great you should go to culinary school.” She said. “I am serious you are a great cook.” She said. Ruby put up the plate and went to her. “Let’s get you changed.” 

Ruby helped Nancy out of the pull up and cleaned her up. She helped her into a new pull up. “So what do you want to do?” Asked Ruby.

It felt nice being comforted by Ruby. It was a nice change having someone around that seemed to care for her. Nancy was horrified as she felt herself becoming wet again and only cried harder clinging to Ruby more. 

Nancy blushed brightly, "O-okay and uh you don't need to change me i-i can do that myself." she didn't want Ruby to see her naked again. 

"Oh thanks I never thought about culinary school it always seemed so hard and intense I don't think I'd be able to survive."

Nancy could feel the warmth of her cooling and becoming cold against her skin. It wasn't nice to say the least.

Nancy was to embarrassed to protest but did attempt to cover herself up down there while Ruby cleaned her, "Uh um Ruby can I take off this pull up? I know that I'm probably stress or sick but it's kinda embarrassing and I really don't want to wear it."

She was just in a t shirt and her new pull up was exposed, "I haven't really thought much about doing anything today normally I would just be at practice either swimming or doing ice hockey." she had a small sports scholarship. It wasn't a lot but it did cover some bills, "I might quit hockey though everyone's much bigger than they were in high school and it was difficult back then but now it's almost impossible not toget hit."

“Nancy if you had an accident without it, then it is a bigger mess. Yes, I got to clean you up, you can get sick and really don’t want you to get in worse shape than you already are. Come on, let’s get some pants on.” Said Ruby. She helped her into a pair of jeans. She hugged her back. “I think you can handle culinary school. You seem to have fun in the kitchen.” Ruby looked at the nice day. “Hey let’s go to the mall. It is a nice day.”

Ruby took Nancy’s hand. She lead the way to her car which she got last night. She let Nancy get into the passenger seat and drove to the mall. “I need new part for my gaming laptop. Anything you need.” Said Ruby. She parked. “Oh we can get you a set of new outfits to change your style we can get dyed strikes in you hair like mine.” Said Ruby should Nancy the bright red strikes of hair mixed in with her black hair.

Nancy blushed, "I hate that you're using logic it isn't fair," she pouted, "I could still clean myself up though? You don't need to do that? What if you get sick? It'll be my fault then if you get ill and I don't want you getting sick cause I am." she was worried that Ruby would catch whatever she caught but she also wanted avoid being cleaned up again by Ruby.

It just made her feel so helpless and dependent on her big sister...

Nancy blushed. Did she really think of Ruby as her big sister or was it just because she wasn't feeling well? Nancy held onto Ruby's shoulders as she pulled the jeans up her legs.

Nancy could feel the pull up pressing up against her, "Yeah I kinda do," she said softly, "It's complicated though but that doesn't matter."

Nancy smiled, "Can we go to the arcade?" she asked excitedly. She wasn't a gamer like Ruby mainly because her dad looked down on that sort of thing and would take anything gaming related away from her or other things he didn't like such as her bike and so on.

It made her incredibly unhappy and was one of the reasons she had gotten so attached to Jen before going through a depressive slump.

Nancy held Ruby's hand. It was strange but nice. Sitting in the passenger seat Nancy glanced around curiously, "Uh no, nothing,  I really have everything I need at the apartment." it wasn't a lie but it wasn't the truth either.

It was just the minimal, bare. There was no sound system, no gaming systems, no personality. It was plain and boring but that was safe because it meant that nothing could be taking away.

Nancy blushed, "That'd be really cool!" she had always looked up to Ruby and she loved the thought of changing her style, "but uh..." she looked away and started to become nervous, "I don't want father shaving my head cause he doesn't like it so its probably just best to leave it." she shrugged her shoulders with a awkward smile.

“Sure.” Ruby cooed. “Look, dad has no say in your life, not that he pays attention anyways. You need to stop fearing him. I did once I left, he does not care about either of us. He cares about my mom and making money.” Said Ruby. She took Nancy to the gaming store. She decided to get Nancy a PS4. She got it nearly for free once the owner knew who she was. She was able to get the part she needed for her laptop.

She dragged Nancy to her favorite salon. “My sister want to change her hairstyle can you put some streak of color in her hair, no permanent ones though.” Ruby offered before pushing Nancy forward. The woman worked her magic and helped Nancy change up her look. 

“Okay, then for the arcade.” Ruby cheered. She took her the arcade and let Nancy play as many games as she wanted and got Nancy a large sofa to drink. Ruby knew it should mean she would have a soaked pull up to change later.

Nancy sighed, "I guess you're right about that I suppose old habits are hard to get rid of and I just don't want to cause any trouble even though he doesn't care and never cared in the first place I know that I shouldn't live in fear but I'm not brave like you are Ruby."

Nancy was surprised to get a PS4 and more so for free especially with the way the store owner gushed over Ruby, "Uh this is really big," she said, "c-could you maybe teach me a thing or two?" she asked nervously.

She felt like such a kid next to Ruby. Entering the saloon Nancy stayed close to Ruby holding onto her arm until she was pushed forward.

Nancy had the same highlights that Ruby had, "It's so cute! I bet you want to look like your big sister, huh?" said the stylist copying Ruby's highlights onto Nancy.

Nancy blushed and followed Ruby to the arcade. It was fun playing even though she lost against Ruby most of the time except on a karting game and once on a shooter though that was 4 points to Ruby and 1 to her.

Nancy drank her large soda enjoying the break. She felt like a little kid again! Why was Ruby being so nice to her though? Nancy tugged on Ruby's arm, "I kinda need a pee," she blushed, "I don't wanna have another accident."

Two teens, both 19, walked up to them, "Hey Ruby ready for the match? Whose the kid with you?" said Dean, "Is she a fan or something? She's awfully clingy? Or are you babysitting?" he laughed, "Anyway there's going to be a afterparty tomorrow after the contest and just so you know Jessica is really pissed off and might play dirty tomorrow." 

Rick smirked, "You better be there at the party they got in one of those local bands you like a lot and if you're worried about the kid there's like a daycare thing or something as well."

Nancy was red in the face, "I-I'm nearly nineteen." she stammered causing the two teens to look at each other, "Uh as long as you have ID and your student ID as well then fine, sure, you can come along I suppose if Ruby allows." said Rick.

“Okay, let go.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she took Nancy’s hand. She was wondering why Nancy did not just go by herself. She spotted Rick, one of the amateur gamers. She helped with a few of his videos. “This is Nancy. She is my step- twin sister.” Ruby said. “She is shy and has not been felling too well. I am not worried about Jessica. She is just pity, because I exposed her as a bad friend. My only competition is Luke, he has the top score in PVP matches in the last tournament.” Said Ruby. She remembered that Nancy had to pee.

Ruby waved them away and started to take Nancy to the bathroom. She could tell by Nancy’s face. She did not make it. Ruby set her in the family bathroom. She helped Nancy remove her jeans. “It is okay. I will get you an appointment with a doctor. You are soaked that barely held the accident. I will get something better for bed.” Said Ruby cleaning her up and helping her into a new pull up. She helped her with her pants.

”Hey do you want to join me in a few episodes on my channel.” Ruby offered as she washed her hands. “Let’s go to the toy store.” 

Nancy could only look at the soaked pull up with a sad frown. Why was this happening to her? She looked at Ruby and sighed, "I never had accidents before yesterday why is it happening now and so much? It's not fair." she complained softly.

Nancy looked at Ruby, "Hey? Uh? Is it okay for you to be here with me and not training for tomorrow? And whose Jess?" she asked curiously. 

Being put back into a new pull up wasn't what she had wanted but there wasn't much she could do about it, "Uh thanks I should feel better tomorrow, hopefully," she continued to blush, "and sure that'd be cool!" she was surprised that Ruby had offered that. 

Nancy followed Ruby to the toy store.

“Jess is Jenny’s older cousin. I busted her for cheating, she got banned for a year. She still can not compete until next month.” Ruby said. She hugged Nancy. “I am not worried I have plenty of plenty of practice. Plus once we get back to your apartment, I can practice on the ps4.” Said Ruby.

Ruby smiled as she picked out a few stuffed animals and a few games for Nancy to play. “See that cheered you up.” Said Ruby as she took Nancy home. She picked up burgers and shakes on the way home. “Go wash your hands and I will get the plates ready.” Said Ruby. When she was sure Nancy was in the bathroom. She put powerful laxative into Nancy shake. She set up Nancy food and shake on the coffee table and she started to eat her burger.

”How about we finish up schoolwork then maybe a nap. Then we can game for the rest of the night.” Said Ruby.

Nancy was surprised to hear that Jessica and Jen were related but that made sense otherwise Jen wouldn't of even given Ruby a single glance. She knew that Jen hated her sister but she never met her sister.

Nancy nodded. She wanted to help Ruby somehow but didn't know what she could do or if she could provide any help.

Nancy was glad to be back at the apartment but the toy store was fun, "You bought a lot of stuff I'm kind of surprised and okay!" she went to the bathroom and washed her hands before returning to the kitchen, "Thanks for getting this I'll pay you back, promise."

Nancy started to eat, "Yeah I got an essay to finish for Monday to hand in its nearly done though! A nap does sound pretty good though and it be fun to play with you."

Nancy took a sip of her shake unaware of the laxative.