LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

“Hey, you look like you feel out of bed again for like the third time. I heard the crash last night. Mommy is getting you a crib so you do not fall out of bed.” Said Ruby as she picked her up. She checked her legs and saw it was still bruised up. She kissed her forehead and checked her diaper. “Mommy will change you after breakfast.” Said Ruby.

She carried her to the kitchen where a highchair was now set up. She set the plate on the tray and started to feed her the omelette. She finished feeding her before setting her on her lap and bottlefeed a bottle of formula. “That is my good eater.” She cooed.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy pouted and sulked a little at that, "I've never falling out of bed before though! This doesn't make any sense?" she grumbled, "Why now?" looking at the bed she didn't notice anything different compared to the one she had previously, "Mommy I don't want a crib," she whimpered, "I want to keep my bed the way it is," she was getting fussy, "I don't want Maxx thinking I'm lame." she added softly. 

Her leg was getting better but it still hurt. It was probably due to the pain in her legs that she had been rolling about in an attempt to get comfortable and not put pressure on the back of them which was why she had been on her tummy when Ruby had come in.

Nancy whimpered pitifully as Ruby kissed her forehead, "My legs hurt." she grumbled as she was carried down and into the kitchen.

The high chair was new and different. Nancy found herself not wincing as much because her legs were dangling instead of touching the ground it didn't stress out her injuries as much, "I wish my legs would heal up quicker it's getting really itchy and uncomfortable." she squirmed slightly trying to stretch her legs out so they were bent at all but it was difficult.

Nancy ate her omelette and was able to forget about her legs for a moment. In Ruby's lap Nancy suckled softly on the bottle and nuzzled up close to her chest enjoying the closeness.

“Mommy will get one where the rails can hide under the bed.” Said Ruby as she set Nancy on her shoulder. She patted Nancy’s back. “Mommy will give you some meds as she changes your diaper.” Said Ruby. She carried her and fixed her another bottle. She gave her some pain killers as she set her on the changing table. She then gave her the bottle.

Ruby saw her night diaper. “That is one full diaper. Mommy will get you all cleaned up.” Said Ruby as she started to wipe Nancy cleaned. She slid a new diaper under her before sprinkling powder on her. Ruby taped the diaper closed. “All done. Now what does my baby want to wear today looking at all of the onesies in her closet.

Nancy calmed down. That seemed like a fair compromise. It meant that no one would see that she had a crib! Nancy grinned, "That works mama!" 

Nancy burped as Ruby patted her back. On the changing table she took her meds and suckled another bottle of milk. It helped take her mind off the pain and that Ruby was cleaning and changing her dirty diaper. It was still something she was trying to get use to.

Nancy glanced at her night time diaper and winced. It was very full. Would she need thicker ones soon? Nancy blushed at the thought.

Nancy looked at the various onesies and some other clothing she had which was now mostly baby clothes for adults besides for a few items. It was difficult to decide, "I-I don't know? Maybe something with butterflies?" she suggested. There was a very fluffy onesie that resembled a butterfly with pretty wings, there was also two dresses and overalls with a butterfly pattern.

Ruby decided to put her in the butterfly onesie. She had to keep up Nancy’s brand. She clipped a pacifier to front of the onesie. Ruby kissed her nose. “All cute and ready for the day.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she heard the doorbell. Ruby carried Nancy like a toddler on her hip as she answered the door. It was Maxx. “Hey Maxx, we are getting ready for the stream. Here hold her while I get ready.” Said Ruby as she passed Nancy to Maxx.

Maxx held Nancy at her hip. “Hey baby bae.” Said Maxx with cheer in her voice. “Cute onesie, are you a butterfly today?” Asked Maxx. Maxx patted her butt. “Ruby said you got some new diapers.” Said Maxx. She carried her to the basement. Maxx held her close as they sat on the sofa.

Ruby got herself cleaned up for the day and got dressed into her normal clothes. She went to the basement to see them. “So today is Murder Monday. So it will be horror games.” Said Ruby.

Nancy giggled at the kiss and twitched her nose in response, "Maybe I should be a bunny next time?" she suggested with a giggle only to hear the doorbell ring. 

Suddenly Nancy felt nervous even exposed as Ruby carried her towards the door like a toddler. It really surprised her how serious Ruby was taking this entire mommy baby thing. The high chair, the crib, breastmilk....

Nancy wanted to hide, badly. She knew Maxx liked diapers and was cool with her wearing as well but she still felt embarrassed over Maxx knowing about the amount of babying that was going on. 

Nancy blushed at how close she was to Maxx right now, "Hi." she squeaked in response and nodded, "Y-yeah I thought cause it was summer that this would work," she mumbled softly as she felt Maxx pat her bottom, "do you like it?" she asked shyly, "Yeah we got quite a lot yesterday I can show you after the stream?" she offered with a smile.

Being held close by Maxx caused Nancy face to turn even more red. She shyly cuddled close to Maxx as they waited for Ruby, "I'm glad that they chose you for the job." she said only to see Ruby entering the basement.

Murder Monday....

Nancy looked at Ruby, "I might need more protection?" she said, "I leaked when playing five nights at freddy." Nancy pouted cutely. 

“You are right.” Said Ruby having a wonderful idea. She went upstairs and came down with the super thick diaper. “This should work.” Said Ruby. She laid Nancy down and open the onesie. She felt the diaper. “Someone is already a little wet.” She cooed as she changed Nancy in the new super thick diaper. “There you go.” She cooed.

Maxx felt the diaper. “That is a super thick diaper, I bet is super soft like a pillow.” Said Maxx dreamily. She kind of wished she was wearing it. 

Ruby set Nancy on her lap and started her intro as she pressed record. Today she was playing Phasmophobia. One of the scariest horror games around. She had Nancy as a viewer and commentator.

"I am?" said Nancy wondering what Ruby was thinking as she watched her leave, "Wait a moment? I think I know what she's going to get...."

Nancy groaned slightly upon seeing the super thick diaper, "I'd probably be able to keep this on the entire day with how thick it is." she blushed as Ruby changed her.

Nancy couldn't even close her legs, "Actually it is but I also can't get up at all." said Nancy trying to lift herself up but it didn't work, "This is so bulky! Hey Maxx you know there's a couple of these, right? You can have a few." 

Sitting on Ruby's lap she instantly noticed how the buttons on her onesie was having a tough time containing the super thick diaper.

Nancy sighed, "Hey guys it's TitanBaby here and I'll be commentating on Mommy's game which is Phasmophobia," she paused, "I'll try my best to make some noteworthy comments but as you all know I get scared easily so you might want to turn down the volume."

At the first big scare Nancy fell off Ruby's lap in freight but had landed on the couch, thankfully, instead of the floor, "What was that!" half shouted Nancy.  

Ruby smiled as she looked at the scream. “That is a plague zombie and one of the weakest monsters I have to fight.” Said Ruby keeping her distance from the zombie. Ruby did not mind scary games as she could just focus on the game and not the horror.

Maxx seeing how much this game was scaring Nancy. She made sure the camera was focused before going upstairs. She found Batty and Wolfy. She rushed back down and gave Nancy both of them and put the pacifier in Nancy mouth before going back to her job on camera.

Ruby got to the first major boss and he look like he was demon straight from a mental hospital. He would release demonic bees at Ruby as well and summon a wall of f decaying hands. 

Despite being completely and utterly scared Nancy did actually enjoy horror. She loved the aesthetic, the lighting and design. The only thing she couldn't handle well was the jump scares and tension she outright felt which made her squirm and wriggle about.

Nancy had wet herself already but the padding had soaked it up instantly. It would probably take a good four to five wetting maybe more before it showed any true signs of being used.

Nancy watched as Maxx left and was surprised to see her return with her soft toys, "Batty! Wolfy!" she made cute grabby hands towards them which only made the chat go wild. 

Nancy was surprised by the pacifier and blushed at how close Maxx was towards her right now. Nancy looked towards as she left to go back to work and instinctively made grabby hands towards her for a moment but quickly stopped upon realising what she was doing.

Feeling embarrassed she hid her face against Ruby's shoulder a little and continued to watch. 

The first major boss fight caused Nancy to tense up. She jumped a little each and everytime the boss moved. The wall of decaying hands made Nancy jump about four times. They were getting a lot of viewers watching the stream live. Nancy could feel herself peeing a second time. The padding was only slightly wet now. 

Nancy squeaked causing her paci to drop on the floor and without it she started chewing on Batty's ear.

Ruby watched as Maxx got Nancy’s stuffed animals.  Chat exploded with cute comments and people stating they are going to send her stuffies. “Yeah, Little would love a lot of stuffies” said Ruby. She beat the first boss. “Okay, chat. I will continue this next Monday.” Said Ruby signing off.

Ruby turned off the computer. “All done, how about we go relax.” Said Ruby. Hoped Maxx could stay. 

“I can not. I have errands to do. I can come by later for filing for Nancy.” Said Maxx. She hugged Nancy and replaced the ear with a clean pacifier. “Bye cutie.”  She kissed Nancy’s nose,

Ruby picked Nancy up. She followed Maxx out. She set Nancy in a playpen upstairs and put on cartoons.

Nancy glanced at the chat and knew that they'd likely end up with a huge amount of stuffies to the point that they might not even have enough room for them, "O-oh uh to answer some questions I like all animals pretty much except a few and yeah I love Pokemon and bunch of anime stuff." 

Nancy waved goodbye before Ruby signed off. She smiled and nodded looking forward to chilling out with Ruby and hopefully Maxx. 

Nancy frowned sadly upon hearing that Maxx had to go. Nancy hugged Maxx back and blushed a little as her new crush put a paci in her mouth and then kissed her nose, "B-bye!" she stammered watching Maxx go. She couldn't help but feel disappointed. She had wanted to hang out with Maxx.

Nancy was surprised by the playpen, "When did you get this?" she asked softly, "I don't really need a playpen do I mommy?" she asked blushing a little. The highchair had been another surprise but it didn't bother her that much because it meant that she could sit higher up than normal which was cool. 

Nancy held Batty and Wolfy in her arms looking very much like a cute toddler rather then the adult she should be.

“Yes you do. I need to keep an eye on you and you can not walk right now. The playpen in mated with super soft foam. So you do not hurt your knees or hands.” Said Ruby with a tone that said this was final. “Go play while Mommy makes some chicken alfredo,” Ruby said softly. Ruby entered the kitchen and started to ice cook chicken and she started sauce.

Maxx went to her skateboard tournament. She was padded up and ready to shred. She watched as a tv crew showed up. They were doing a piece for the news. Maxx sainted for the buzzer before she jumped in to the pit and started to skate the best she ever had.

Ruby finished cooking. She fixed to plates and cut on up into small pieces. She returned to the playpen. “There is mommy’s good girl.” Ruby cooed. She picked her up and checked her diaper. “This diaper is working great.” Said Ruby.

Soon Nancy was placed in her highchair and had a bib on. She was given a plastic fork and a bottle of fruit punch.

Nancy pouted and was surprised by Ruby's tone. It was just so firm? And commanding? And what made matters worse was that she had pissed herself slightly from it.  Out of all the things that happened so far this made her feel more like a kid then anything else before.

Nancy sighed as she watched Ruby leave. If her legs weren't in bad shape she would try and climb out. She wished Maxx could of stayed or she could of gone with her. Where did she go? Nancy laid down on her back and held Batty up making him fly around. 

At the skateboard tournament another skater, Sarah, was watching Maxx with great interest. It was no secret that Sarah liked Maxx and was planning on asking her out.  

Nancy was busy colouring when Ruby returned and only looked up when Ruby cooed something.

Nancy tried to stand but the diaper made it impossible. Being picked up Nancy held onto Ruby, "I'm kinda surprised that it is? It doesn't even feel uncomfortable?" she confessed, "Uh Mommy? Why did you get a highchair for me?" she asked blushing slightly. It felt unusual even though she did like being able to see things properly.

Nancy ate her chicken cutely having set Batty and Wolfy on the table, "I-I was thinking of asking Maxx out tonight," she confessed, "but I'm kinda of scared." 

At the skateboard tournament Sarah tapped Maxx on the shoulder, "You were on fire! I've never seen you skate so good before," she said, "I was wondering if you'd like to go out somewhere or sometime? Like on a date?" she asked with a grin, "We'd be the ultimate power couple ever." she laughed slightly.

“I got a highchair because sometimes you are very messy eater. So during those times I rather feed you.” Said Ruby. She proved her point my wiping Nancy’s face and hands clean. “ Geez, if you are going to be this messy you should just use your hands” she teased.  She rubbed her breast the pills she was taken was kicking in quick. “Beside you are a princess and that is your throne.” Ruby said with a chuckle. I am sure she would say yes.”

”No.” said Maxx breathing deeply as she got some water. “Sorry Sarah, you are a good friend and rival but I have someone I like.” Said Maxx with a soft smile. “I am all for staying friends.” Said Maxx softly not wanting to hurt her rival’s feelings.

Ruby smiled as she picked up Nancy. “I bet you belly is nearly full. Mommy got a special treat for you.” Said Ruby. She sat down and opened her top, white liquid was leaking out. Ruby guided Nancy to it.

"I'm not messy," said Nancy sticking her tongue out at Ruby, "okay maybe you've proved your point," she conceded, "but I'm surprised by how seriously you're taking all this? I never thought you'd be this dedicated?" replied Nancy, "I find it hard to believe that this still isn't some kind of prank. she admitted. She did have terrible confidence issues.

Nancy snorted and couldn't help roll her eyes, "Princess? Throne?" she couldn't help smile and laugh slightly, "Does that mean you're the queen then mommy?" she asked amused only to look at her with concern, "Is something wrong with your um breasts?" 

Nancy blushed, "Okay I'll do it! Can I try making dinner later tonight for all of us? I want to try and be romantic but I'm not sure how? There's some flowers out back? Can I pick some?" she asked like a little kid.

At the skate tournament Sarah sighed, "That's alright I thought it'd be good to shoot my shot, ya know?" she forced a smile, "So whose this person? Do I know her?" she hated losing which was why she was a good rival. Sadly her competitive side didn't end with skateboarding and extended to the rest of her life. It had caused problems for her especially when she felt like she deserved something or had to win somehow.  There have been times where she had been underhanded but generally she was a decent person.

Nancy bit her lip. She had a feeling that something was going to happen but wasn't sure what until she saw Ruby's breast and milk.

Nancy slowly suckled and soon enough she had mouthful of milk. It was unusual doing this but it felt nice. Nancy curled herself into Ruby and suckled even more looking peaceful. Her cheeks puffed out cutely, her hands curled up sweetly and her diaper swelling up even more. 

“I knew you would like this.” Ruby cooed. She rocked Nancy back and forward as she nursed her. “Such a good eater.” Cooed Ruby. Once she was sure Nancy was full. She patted her back. “I think a nap will do you good.” Ruby picked Nancy up.

”Of course I am taking this role seriously.  You need someone to care for you. So I am glad to do it.” She said. She set Nancy into her crib and tucked her in. She gave Nancy a pacifier before she raised the rail of the crib. 

Ruby started to read her comments from her latest video. She thought is was amazing that most of her viewers loved how cute and babyish Nancy was in the video. They asked if Nancy could play some of the early child learning games. Ruby chuckled at that and ran the idea through Dean.

Nancy blushed more. She did like this a lot. She wished she didn't yet it just felt so good and seemed so right to her?  The rocking was soothing and comforting. It was difficult not to fall asleep. Nancy suckling slowed down and she yawned cutely. 

Nancy laid like a ragdoll as Ruby burped her, her eyes becoming heavy and her diaper soaking up even more pee becoming a bit more heavy yet still good enough to keep going.

Nancy smiled lazily, "Thanks for taking care of me," she rubbed her eyes, "I thought I didn't need anyone but I guess I was wrong." she yawned.

Nancy fell asleep instantly when her head hit the pillow. She suckled sweetly on her paci. 

Dean looked at his phone and grinned approving of the idea instantly and started to set up a poll for games along with suggestion for anything else they'd like to see.  A popular suggestion was a reaction channel to films and seeing the two in their daily lives more trying out different things.

Ruby smiled as she started to clean the house and invited Maxx over for dinner. She figured once Maxx got there, Ruby could have an errand she has to do. She was glad for her plan. She was sure Nancy would be in safe hands with Maxx. She chuckled at the thought of their wedding and Nancy in a Wedding Onesie.

Ruby went to wake Nancy up and saw she was in of a change now. “Wow that diaper held a lot.” Cooed Ruby as she nudged Nancy awake before picking her up. “I think someone made a stinky.” Ruby set Nancy on her changing table and untaped her diaper. “Yep.” Said Ruby. She went to work wiping Nancy clean. When she threw the diaper away, it landed in the trash with a loud thud. Ruby would have to take out the trash tonight. Ruby set a new thinner diaper on Nancy and powdered her. “All fresh and clean,” she taped the diaper loses and smiled. “Ask Maxx over.”

Nancy had messed herself quite badly during her nap. The diaper managed to hold everything still despite the amount of usage it currently had. It was impressive. 

Nancy whined as Ruby woke her up and yawned stretching. Nancy was surprised by how heavy her diaper had gotten. It was so big and swollen now. She couldn't help but look down to see that her diaper was sagging downwards near to her knees. Nancy blushed realising that she probably looked like a overgrown baby right now.

Nancy rubbed her eyes and laid patiently on the table. It was becoming such a normal occurrence for her that she didn't even feel bothered by Ruby cleaning her anymore.

Nancy looked wide eyed as she heard the thud of the diaper and blushed slightly only to blush even more, "Thanks Mommy," she said sitting up and touching the fresh diaper inbetweene her legs curiously, "this feels weird after wearing that a-and okay! I'll ask Maxx!"

Nancy sent Maxx a quick text asking if she would like to come over tonight and hang out together.

Nancy looked at Ruby, 'W-what should I wear? I don't know what to do to impress her?" she said looking hopelessly at Ruby.

Maxx reply sure and she was eager to come over. Maxx went home and started to get ready to hang out with Nancy. She was so excited she wet herself. Maxx got her clean showered and cleaned up. She decided she put on one of her black diaper. She got dressed in her normal skater clothes.

Ruby chuckled. “I bet, but that diaper did a good job. Mommy will order those for when you are sick.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she looked at Nancy clothes and picked up a black bunny onesie with ears and a tail. “She would love this.” Said Ruby. She got Nancy dressed. 

When Maxx arrived, Ruby excused herself stating she had to meet up with Dean.

”Cute onesie, I love the ears and tail.” Said Maxx.

Nancy nodded, "Yeah I'm surprised that diaper didn't leak at all but I guess it'd be good for when I'm sick or long car journeys or something?" 

Nancy let Ruby dress her. It was just so normal to her now, "I hope she does? I don't want her to think this is silly unless she likes this sort of thing?" she blushed.

Nancy could walk a bit which was enough for her to cook up a quick pasta dish. It wasn't anything special but it had herbs, spices and two different types of meat. She made sure to make extra for Ruby as well later on.

Hearing the doorbell she hugged Ruby quickly, "Thank you for your help mommy."

Nancy waved goodbye to Ruby as she left leaving her all alone with Maxx.

Nancy blushed, "T-thanks uh I made us some food to have," she said, "you look really pretty."

Nancy put the food into plates only to frown as she glanced at the highchair and realised that she had just made pasta that was dripping in sauce which meant she'd more than likely make a mess without a bib and someone feeding her.

Wanting to be a big girl and serious Nancy sat down on a normal chair, "So Maxx I was wondering, uh, if you were seeing anyone?" she asked softly, "Sorry if that's to personal though?" she started to eat and tried her best not to make a mess.

“Wow, you can cook. I burn cereal.”said Maxx. She had no home economics skills. She cook not cook, clean, or even do her own laundry without disaster happening. She chuckled as she saw it was pasta. She chuckled as she saw that Nancy was worried about making a mess. “Does your mommy fed you.” Maxx chuckled.

Maxx set a bowl near Nancy and started to fed Nancy. “Well so far, I have not dated anyone lately. Most are not fans of dating a girl that likes to wear diapers.” Said Maxx as she fed Nancy.

Nancy nodded and smiled even going as far as to giggle, "That's impressive!" she teased, "You'll have to show me one day!" she was a bit surprised that Maxx couldn't cook, "Maybe I could teach you or just cook for you?" she offered, "I've been told that I'm actually quite good at cooking." 

Nancy's face turned red and she pouted, "She's just taking everything seriously about this baby thing cause she thinks I need to be taking care of? It probably didn't help that I accepted her reasoning either." she admitted to Maxx.

Nancy opened her mouth to accept the food. At least she wasn't sat in the highchair.  She looked at Maxx, "I'd date you." she blurted out only to cover her face, "If you want to date me that is?" she squeaked.

Nancy took a deep breath, "I was going to ask you later about us? About going out and dating? I wanted to try and be cool for once about this and maybe even try be kind of romantic but I just made a complete fool out of myself haven't I?" she said softly her heart racing.

Maxx smiled as she wiped Nancy’s face when she mentioned dating she dropped the fork. She got a clean one and finished feeding her. Maxx smiled as she leaned in and kissed Nancy’s cheek. “Sure, I would love to date you. It would be nice date someone who is into diapers as well.” Said Maxx.

She got both a beer. “Here.” Said Maxx. She took Nancy’s hand and lead her to the livingroom. She put a movie on. She gave Nancy one of the beers.