LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Dean smirked, "Yeah we'll be able to get an awesome custom PC for the both of you," he said, "I think they want to also give you guys a tour of their store and everything else they have as well," he continued, "their good to put us up in hotels for a few days and that includes the four of us," he looked at Maxx, "with how popular the channel is it might be worth having you try and teach Nancy some skateboarding tricks that we could film? We'll probably get  skateboards and other sporting equipment from sponsors too." he added his mind already racing with the potential of other things they could do.

Dean smirked even more and leaned back into the couch, "I can do that easily! I might be able to get a discount actually? There's a few places nearby that I'll ask," he said, "we're still getting emails in for other offers so I'll keep you guys informed about that."

Nancy looked at Maxx and nodded, "I'm good with that," she replied, "I'm just surprised by how much we're getting," she picked up one of the papers, "this one is offering VR equipment and someone wants to give us some camera equipment for our new channel they even have a store in the city so it'll be easy to check it out." she showed the email to Maxx before passing it to Ruby.

Nancy sat next to Ruby and was somewhat sitting on her as she leaned in and cuddled up to her. She offered a wave and a smile as Ruby mentioned her and saw that she was Jason. This was going to be interesting...

Nancy stuck her tongue out as she focused on trying to play the game and win. 

Dean grinned and was doing his best to get away from Jason, "So close!" he laughed only to groan and then pout, "Ah I can't believe you got me!" he put the controller down and playfully ruffled up Nancy's hair, "You're finally getting decent at playing games." he teased.

Nancy stuck her tongue out at him childishly and then started to go after Ruby because she was nearby.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby thought about it. “That is a good deal, whoever is Jason in the next round has use the VR so no screen watching.” Said Ruby as she was the last one still alive, both Maxx and Dean were out. Ruby did get killed by Nancy in the end as she could not cross the exit before she got killed.

”Good Job LittleTitan.” Said Ruby with a warm smile. “Okay next round is…. Maxx” said Ruby. She gave Maxx the headset and started to work with the others to get a victory, Maxx was not a gamer. Ruby and Nancy were able to get away when Dean was Jason as well.

Once Ruby was Jason though, she got Dean out early then toyed with Maxx and Nancy until it was Just Nancy at that point she chased Nancy until the time went out. “Okay Titan Squad that was Friday 13. Please leave a comment and have a wonderful day.” Said Ruby.

Nancy was having fun playing as Jason. It was fun trying to work out how to catch the others and win the game. It was difficult catching Ruby and she was surprised that she had managed to win the game. 

Nancy melted at Ruby's warm smile. It made her happy and relaxed. She felt reassured that her Mommy wasn't upset with her at all. Nancy leaned her head against Ruby's shoulder snuggling up to her.

Dean pouted as Maxx killed him and then Ruby, "Man I suck bad at this!" he laughed. He was having fun though. It was nice to relax and play video games like this.

Nancy waved to the camera. She gave Ruby a hug.  The waistband of her diaper was visible.  

Ruby smiled as she went and hugged Nancy. “Okay you two. I will be here see you tomorrow.” Said Ruby. Ruby saw the two guest out. Maxx hugged Nancy and whispered she need a change as well.” To tease her.

Ruby chuckled. “Yes, time for a change.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she laid Nancy down on her changing table. She pulled out Wolfy from a bag. “I was able to get it back, don’t ask how.” Said Ruby. She gave her Wolfy. Ruby went back to cleaning Nancy up. “Some one is a soaked girl.” She cooed.

Ruby had her in a clean diaper. She finished Nancy a bottle of milk. “What do you want for lunch?” Cooed Ruby looking at take out menus not wanting to cook.

Dean ruffled Nancy's head. He then gave Ruby a hug while Maxx was hugging Nancy, "You're doing a good job I never thought you'd be the motherly type." teased Dean to Ruby before leaving with Maxx.

Nancy returned Maxx's hug. She liked Maxx a lot and was excited to hang out with her more, "O-oh..." she blushed only to smile, "Maybe next time we could change each other?" she teased back whispering into Maxx's ear. 

Nancy looked at Ruby and nodded slightly. She was soaked, "Wolfy!" she shouted grabbing the old stuffed toy. Nancy hugged the wolf toy close to her chest, "Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she continued, "You know that only makes me curious how you got him but okay I won't ask! I'm just so happy you got him back!" she had tears in her eyes.

Nancy wiped her eyes. She kept Wolfy close to her as she followed Ruby and smiled as she saw her step twin making her bottle of milk, "Chinese? Or I could cook something?" she offered, "Um Ruby? Are you okay if I called you Mommy properly from now on? Not just when we're on camera and stuff?"

“Sure, I will call in an order. You can not cook, you can not walk right now.” Said Ruby. She picked her up and hugged her. “Of course, I will always be here. If you want me to I will be your mommy l cooed Ruby. She set her on the sofa. She rubbed her head.

Ruby set Nancy’s head on her lap and put on cartoons. She looked down at Nancy. “I can baby you as much as you want. Anything you want to try just ask.” Said Ruby. She patted Nancy’s diaper. “You are such a cutie.”

Nancy frowned slightly, "It sucks that I can't walk I wish I knew why she attacked me like that?" she grumbled only to instantly smile as she was picked up and hugged.

Nancy really loved the attention that Ruby was giving her, "R-really? You don't think this is weird or anything? Or that I'm a freak for wanting this?" she asked.

Nancy got cozy on the couch and with her head on Ruby's lap. It was nice. Nancy smiled at what Ruby had just said, "Anything?" she questioned, "I don't even know what I want? I never thought much about this baby thing?" she blushed a little at being called a cutie.  Nancy felt strangely relaxed as Ruby patted her diaper and she heard it crinkle loudly.

“No if it makes you feel safe and happy then no. It is does not make you a freak.” Said Ruby. She hugged Nancy to her. Nancy face was in her chest. “We have had shitting parents. Maybe that is why you started to have accident?” Thought Ruby out loud. The doorbell rang. “That would be the good.” Said Ruby. She set Nancy up and got the food. She set up two tv trays and got Nancy’s food set up. She put a bib on Nancy to keep her clean and fixed her a bottle of lemonade.

Ruby at her food. “I will call the college and say you got hurt and can not go for the rest of the week and see if you can do your classes online.” Said Ruby. She would have to do the same for her classes. “That should also get Jen to calm down.” Said Ruby.

Once she was done eating she cleaned up the mess. She wiped Nancy’s face clean. “Mommy got a messy eater.” She cooed. She checked Nancy. “You are wet but I think you are good until you finish taking a nap. Do you want me to put a movie on or music?” Asked Ruby

Nancy listened to Ruby and smiled brightly feeling relieved, relieved that this was okay and more importantly that there wasn't anything wrong with her from liking this. 

Being hugged closely to Ruby's chest Nancy couldn't help but stare. There was just something so comforting? Being this close to Ruby. She could hear her heartbeat, "I think I have an idea about what I'd like to try...." mumbled Nancy softly without thinking. 

Nancy eyes went wide, "That would make sense...." she replied softly. Nancy sighed as Ruby got up to get the food. She enjoyed the way Ruby was holding her. 

Nancy smiled softly as Ruby tied a bib around her. She started to eat her food but her thoughts were elsewhere which caused her to make a bigger mess then normal, "Online classes would be great!" she said, "I don't know what Jen's problem is?" she frowned, "At least I don't have to worry about her now." she smiled, "You'll protect me from anything I know that," she giggled, "and I'm pretty sure I can count on Maxx too." she blushed.

Nancy giggled as Ruby wiped her mouth, "Some music would be good Mommy," she said, "I was thinking about what you said earlier about trying things," she looked away, "a-and how shitty our parents were," she continued, "a-and I was just wondering if it would be okay to try," she gulped, "breast-feeding?" she squeaked loudly her face going completely red. Nancy covered her face with her hands, "I'm sorry I'm probably making things weird."

Ruby smiled as she saw Nancy relax. “Maybe we can switch you to mostly online, I was think of dining that for myself.” Said Ruby. She looked at the day and realized finals were happen but she knew she could get the teachers to let them take them at home. “Yeah for next semester let’s do online classes.” Said Ruby.

She blushed at the talk about breastfeeding. “I have no milk.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she opened her top and removed her bra. “But you can suckle on them for now.” Ruby said softly. She turned off the tv and put some soft music on her phone. She waited for her to latch and tried not to chuckle. It felt different. She let Nancy suck on her breast until she was asleep. She removed her breast and slid a pacifier in Nancy’s mouth.

Ruby watched her sleep.

"It'll allow us to focus more on our channels and the business if we're able to stay home instead of going to college!" she smiled happily, "online classes will be a lot easier to do."

Nancy squeaked, "You don't have to get milk!" she watched surprised as Ruby opened her top and removed her bra, "You don't have to do this...." 

Nancy timidly crawled into Ruby's lap and awkwardly latched onto Ruby's breast. It was a strange feeling. Nancy looked up at Ruby before averting her eyes. Nancy started to suckle slowly. It was weird but soon enough she got into a rhythm and was starting to relax. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

Nancy continued to suckle her paci in her sleep. Her body curled up in Ruby's lap. 

Ruby smiled as she watched Nancy sleep. She watched as Nancy used her diaper like any baby would. She watched her face scrunch up and she watched as the diaper expand. “Did my baby go poopie.” She cooed softly. She was pleased that Nancy did not even stir. She just kept sucking on her pacifier. Ruby texted the teachers and we’re pleased with the replies

After a hour. Ruby woke her up. “Hey Nancy, you need to wake up. You got to take your finals. Mommy will change you afterwards.” Said Ruby. Ruby went to get her laptop and logged in to take her finals. She knew Nancy would need a change but the teachers gave them a time limit.

Nancy whimpered slightly and grunted as she filled her diaper in her sleep. She nuzzled against Ruby's chest while suckling on her pacifier, peacefully. She truly did love her mommy.

Nancy rubbed her eyes and yawned, "Finals?" she questioned only to groan, "I'm so not ready for this! Ugh this sucks!" she picked her own laptop from under the table and logged in for her exams. Her diaper was uncomfortable and it didn't help when she pee'd again causing her padding to expand even more. Nancy suckled on her paci unaware that her webcam was on and she was being recorded. It was an hour later and she had just finished her first exam.  Her diaper was seriously uncomfortable and a bit itchy.

Ruby finished her finals. She smiled as she went to Nancy. She laid her down but in a way so she could still take her finals. Ruby untapped her diaper. “There you go, let’s get you cleaned up.” Said a Ruby. She went to would cleaning Nancy. She rubbed baby powder and rash cream before taped her diaper closed.

Ruby smiled as she started to work on last final. She threw the smelly diaper into the trash. She finished the final and ordered pills to cause her to start producing breastmilk. They said it was a natural diuretic and laxative. Ruby ordered a bottle of the pills and had them set for overnight.

Nancy was beyond happy when Ruby was done and was able to change her. Her diaper was at the point of leaking and it smelled rather badly too, "Thank you mommy." she said with a smile before getting back to work. 

Another hour had passed and she was done! Nancy excited and relieved got off the sofa only to fall, "Ow!" she yelped rubbing the back of her leg and wincing at how bruised it was.

Nancy crawled over to Ruby and wrapped her arms around her legs, her head resting on Ruby's lap, "Mommy?" she said softly, "I love you."

Nancy suckled on her paci.

“I love you too.” Said Ruby. Ruby kissed her forehead. “You are a great girl.” Ruby started to tickle Nancy. She started to play with Nancy to get her back into a playful mood. “Mommy got some pills to produce milk for you.” Said Ruby.

Ruby checked her email and saw they offered Nancy $5,000 dollars for her to wear and mention her diapers. They are even sending a few of them as a sample. She saw another company was doing the same thing. “Wow, you are popular.” Cooed Ruby. 

Ruby opened the door to see about four boxes of diapers for Nancy to wear.

Nancy started to laugh, loudly, upon being tickled.  She squeaked cutely and childishly tried to bat Ruby's hand away in an attempt to defend herself but it didn't work. 

Nancy stared up at Ruby, "Really? Cool! You don't have to do this mommy, you know that right?" said Nancy, "Wait? 5k? Woah? C-could we put that in a holiday budget or something for us so we could go somewhere nice or on a road trip?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

Nancy giggled, "Gotta save some for Maxx but yeah this is crazy? I didn't expect to get much at all?" she said, "How are our channels doing?" she asked excitedly as she crawled over to Ruby and opened a box. The diapers in the box had various designs and different types of thickness, "I don't think I'd be able to walk at all with this one." she pulled out a diaper that had a sticky note attached stating it to be the most thickest and bulkiest on the market.

“Most likely not but I am sure we can have a use for it. Maybe when you are sick or something.” Cooed Ruby. She checked the channels. “We are at 1,000,500 subscribers for my channel. Your is at 2,000 subscribers.” Said Ruby as she checked her channels. “Your video has a million views.” Said Ruby showing her the video and comments. Most of them were goood and cute. Some said she need a change sooner.

Ruby smiled as she put on a movie for them. She was so thankful for Nancy. “How about we invite Maxx for dinner? I know you have a massive crush on her.”

"Yeah that makes sense," replied Nancy, "I haven't been sick for a while though? I've probably just jinks myself haven't I?" she pouted a little, "Woah! 2000 already? Wait a million views? Oh darn it," she groaned as she read some of the comments, "they really seemed to like the hotel but I'd rather avoid going out at night again," she sighed, "especially the next one I want to do," she looked at Ruby, "there's a hospital centre from the 60s that's basically in ruins about thirty miles from here but it's the most creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life and that's from afar." she shivered slightly.

Nancy curled up next to Ruby only to sit up and blush brightly, "How do you know that I have a crush on Maxx? Is it really obvious?" she asked anxiously, "I'm not being a complete dork around her am I?"

“You stare at her a lot. Like a lot. It is okay, she checked you out time from time.” Said Ruby. “Well I will be with you on camera this time and we can do it in the evening instead of night . That way it slowly gets scary.” Said Ruby. Ruby hugged her and chuckled at how cute she was blushing. “Plus I am sure Maxx would change you when you need one.” Said Ruby. “You should ask her out.” Said Ruby.

Ruby smiled as she left Nancy on the sofa and went into the kitchen and started to make lobster Mac and cheese. She was not a great cook but she was sure Nancy would enjoy the meal. Ruby return a hour later and started to feed her the make baby noise as she fed her.

Nancy blushed even more, "Maxx is just really pretty and really cool," she mumbled, "I really shouldn't stare so much at her it's probably weird," she continued only to pause, "wait? She checked me out? Really?" Nancy was still blushing but was now smiling brightly. 

Nancy hugged Ruby back and nuzzled her face against her step twins chest, "I think that would work going out earlier to film that way it won't get as scary as before," she said agreeing with her mommy, "y-yeah," she stammered at the mention of Max changing her, "ask her out?" squeaked Nancy loudly her face going completely red now. Nancy hid her face against Ruby's chest more, "How do I even do that? The last time I asked someone out was Jen." 

Nancy took a deep breath, "How about tomorrow? We or I? Can invite Maxx round or something?"

Nancy sighed as she was left alone with her thoughts. Did Maxx like her? Would they even work out? How did Dean or Ruby even find her? There was so many questions bubbling away in her head that she hadn't realised that had been sucking her thumb absentmindedly staring at the ceiling until Ruby returned.

Nancy blushed at the baby noises but giggled softly as well. It was weird the way Ruby was talking to her but she didn't mind it. Nancy ate the lobster mac and cheese, "This is really good mommy." she did enjoy the meal. The cheese was creamy which was something she liked a lot and the lobster was soft. The only thing she might of added would be a touch of garlic.

Once Nancy finished feeding Nancy. “Look, you are such a good eater. You need a bib and a good mommy to fed you.” Said Ruby. She wiped Nancy’s face clean. She set Nancy on her lap and gave her a bottle. She chuckled, “soon I will be able to nurse you.” Cooed Duby. She made sure Nancy finished the whole bottle.

She set Nancy on her shoulder and started to pat her back. She was pleased how good she was being. Once she was sure she gave a good burp. Ruby set her back down and opened her top for Nancy to nurse on for fun.

Nancy giggled loudly and nodded her head, "And that's why you're my mommy! I'd be completely lost without you," she said, "and helpless, you're the best and I truly mean that."

Nancy opened her mouth ready for her bottle. Nancy suckled softly enjoying the milk only to blush at what Ruby had just said but it was true and she secretly couldn't wait to be breastfed properly.

Nancy burped a little and then burped again much more loudly. She was surprised to see Ruby opening her top for her. It didn't take long for Nancy to latch on though and while there wasn't any milk she was having fun suckling like this. It felt nice. Nancy yawned softly but kept suckling. It was making her tired.

“That is such a good girl. You are such s baby girl.” Cooed Ruby. She took Nancy to her bed. She gave her Wolfy and batty. She tucked her in and kissed her forehead. She hoped Nancy would not fall out of bed again. Ruby read her a story.

Ruby went to her bed herself. She was so pleased. She was going to have fun with Nancy. She thought about all of the fun places she could take Nancy to.

Ruby woke up in the morning. She went to the kitchen and started to make omelette for Nancy. She fixed herself some coffee. She walked to Nancy’s room to check on her.

Nancy smiled softly and clutched Wolfy and Batty close to her snuggling up to them. The kiss made her feel so small and so good about everything. Nothing could ruin this. 

Nancy slept peacefully for a few hours but woke up to find herself on the floor again thankfully she hadn't landed on her legs. Nancy crawled back into her bed feeling somewhat worried about the fact that this was twice now. Why was this happening? Was she really moving around in her sleep that much? Nancy soon enough fell back asleep excited for tomorrow and hoping that she'd be able to do some photography, maybe?

Nancy was in a strange position. Her head was on her pillow as normal but her right leg was drooping over the side of the bed causing her body to be half on the bed and half off. 

Nancy yawned only to grip onto her bed tightly as she pulled herself up only to see Ruby, "Hi mommy!" she smiled nervously knowing full well that was near enough the third time now but she didn't want to worry Ruby.