LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Ruby smiled and turned the camera around to show herself before turning it back to Nancy. She went through the window with her and looked around the hotel. Ruby watched her play. “That was very good Little.” Said Ruby not using her real name. She smiled at how happen Nancy was.

Ruby would follow Nancy around a feel. She saw a white orb on the camera. “Little I just caught an orb second floor.” Said Ruby spotting it again. It would appear then go into a wall. “So this place could truly be haunted.” Said Ruby, if an answer a light busted. Ruby jumped. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy grinned and offered a thumbs up, "I haven't played in ages! It's so cool playing this!" she got up and started taking pictures only to look at Ruby curiously, "R-really? Remember that you said that you'll protect me from any ghosts!" she was glad Ruby hadn't said her name and she was doing her best not to say Ruby's.

At the light going bust Nancy rushed back over to Ruby and hugged her, "Mommy! I think I just had an accident." she said only to blush brightly upon confession that on camera, "What should we do? We could follow the orb? If you want?" she said holding onto Ruby.

“This is your change sweetie. We will do whatever you want to do.” Said Ruby finally smelling what Nancy did. “It is okay, I can change you in a bit. Let’s check it out.” Said Ruby. The ghost literally scared the shit out of Nancy. “I got you.” Cooed Ruby as she had the camera back on Nancy and herself. “Little is getting scared but she is doing this for you views. So make sure you like and subscribe.” Said Ruby into the camera.

Ruby led her upstairs to were the orb was. She opened the door to see a doll in the middle of the room. Ruby thought it was cute how she held Batty. “Okay let’s not pick that up.” Said Ruby. She saw the or. Go through them and she felt cold the orb form into an old man that started to play the piano. “Okay think this is our que to leave.” Said Ruby ready to leave.

Nancy was trembling a little, 'O-okay we should be okay it's nothing, nothing at all..." she mumbled as she held onto Ruby tightly, "mommy! The ghost is mean!" she whimpered and looked at the camera with a scowl and glare, "I regret doing this so much I could've done this during the day." she grumbled.

She hoped they'd get some subscribers. Maybe it'll get popular? If it did she might go out to more abandoned places? 

Nancy took a photo of the doll and a few other things. Her diaper was soggy and messy.  Nancy yelped softly and held onto Ruby tightly, "L-let's go..." she watched as the ghost played and music hit her ears. It sounded nice but it was scary, very scary.

Ruby smiled as she turned off the camera. She took Nancy’s hand and drove them home. “Okay we are going that this videos during the day from now on.” Said Ruby as the drove home. Ruby gave Nancy her pacifier as she took her to the bathroom.

She stripped Nancy down to just her diaper. “Oh my, that ghost did scare you. It is okay, Mommy was scared too.” Said Ruby. She wiped her clean before getting her set into the tub. Ruby washed Nancy clean. “You play while I get your stuff ready for bef.” 

Ruby left for about fifteen minutes. She returned with diaper and pjs for Nancy. She picked her up and dried her off. Ruby got her diapered and ready for bed. “Anything else you want?” Asked Ruby

Nancy was clinging tightly to Ruby, "I agree! No more ghost hunting and no more going out during night! It's to scary!" whimpered Nancy as she held Ruby's hand tightly glad to be back in the car. 

Back home Nancy suckled on her paci like her life depended on it. The hotel had been terrifying.  She rubbed her eyes a bit to stop herself from crying, "It scared me really bad I thought I was going to have a panic attack or something," she said, "I didn't realise that it'd be that scary...."

Nancy sat in the warm water and nodded as she started to play but she was missing her mommy already.

Dried, diapered and dressed for bed Nancy yawned, "To cuddle with mommy?" she asked softly.  It didn't take long for Nancy to fall fast asleep.

Ruby smiled. “Sure baby girl.” Said Ruby. She got into bed with Nancy. She laid down next her she wrapped her arms around Nancy. “I will always be here for you.” Said Ruby as she was soon asleep.

Ruby woke up to the sound of a thud. Ruby looked to see that Nancy well out of the bed. Ruby went to comfort her. She loved on her to comfort her. “It is okay,” said Ruby. She picked her up and changed her. 

Ruby smiled, “go get some breakfast we got classes.” Said Ruby.

Nancy snuggled close to Ruby and had a hard time sleeping. It had been a scary experience and she couldn't help move about in her sleep a bit but would calm down whenever she felt Ruby comforting her.

Nancy woke up with a shock and soon started to cry. Falling out of bed had hurt quite a bit but she wasn't sure if she was crying because of that or just the way she had been woken up. 

Nancy calmed down in Ruby's arms as she comforted her. Her tears fading away as she nuzzled Ruby's chest, "I never fell out of bed before," she whimpered, "thank you for looking after me." 

In a clean diaper and dressed Nancy headed to the kitchen with Batty and started to make bacon and eggs for her and Ruby. She added pepper to the egg and a bit of cream as well before serving it up.

Nancy played with Batty as she waited for Ruby. 

Meanwhile Dean was busy blowing up Ruby's phone with texts, "1 million!!!!!" he sent along with other messages while Jen had texted Nancy.

Nancy was surprised to see Jen text her and scowled at the message wondering what to do.

Jen had sent Nancy the following:

Hey babygirl. I think we should talk. Alone. And before you even think about telling Mommy about this I have something of yours that you might like to have but only if you do as I say.

Nancy stared at the text and at the image of a old worn out toy, "Wolfy!" she screamed loudly in shock and started to cry unable to help herself.  

Ruby got some coffee  before she ate. Ruby looked at the video and was please by the comments but she saw Ruby was not a great camera woman. She would need to hired someone. ‘Hey, do you know a good camera operator?’ Ruby texted. 

Ruby heard the crying and went over to Nancy. She picked her up. “Shhhh. What is the matter?” Cooed Ruby. She looked at Nancy’s phone and was not happy. “Oh she will pay.” Muttered Ruby. She started to text a few people she knew.

”Go to the meeting, mommy will have a few friends keep an eye on you from a distance. Jen will never learn.” Said Ruby.

Dean smiled as he saw the text and replied, "I know a few yeah! I'll send their details over to you now!"

Nancy sobbed into Ruby's shoulder loudly and just kept on crying, "I-I hid Wolfy from dad but he disappeared," she sobbed, "I couldn't sleep for a entire month because Wolfy was gone and I got sick cause of it." 

Nancy cried solidly for the next five minutes until finally stopping her eyes now red and puffy. 

Nancy looked at Ruby, "I'm scared but o-okay? Will you be nearby? I don't know what she wants from me..." 

“Of course I will. We will get Wolfy back and Batty will become best friend with him.” Said Ruby hugging her. “Get the time and location.” Said Ruby as she cleaned Nancy up and helped her into the car. “I have your diaper bag in the car so when you need a change come find e. A few people in black hoodies are going to follow you and text me when they seen you with Jen.” said Ruby as she went to class like nothing was wrong.

Nancy sniffled and then smiled, "You're right! I can't wait for Wolfy to meet Batty!" she texted Jen and got the time and location, "12pm so before english and in room c3," said Nancy as Ruby cleaned her up, "I wish she wasn't so mean."

Nancy got in the car and nodded, "I'll give you a text if I need a change."

At school Nancy went to her photography class and handed in her final assignment.  The teacher had them work on photoshop for the entire morning. She didn't mind retouching up photos and doing the post production of photography but her passion was actually taking photos and exploring new areas. 

Nancy glanced around and could see a few people looking at her. It made her feel slightly uncomfortable and it didn't help that her diaper was rather wet even soggy now.

Nancy sighed. She would need a change after seeing Jen. Walking down the hall she saw a person with a hoodie and felt a bit more relaxed as she entered the classroom.

"What do you want?" asked Nancy as she looked at Jen cautiously. 

Jen walked over and locked the door, "Don’t want anyone intruding on us now," she smirked, "It's simple really I want revenge for that horrible prank Ruby pulled and what better way then this?" she smirked.

Nancy felt someone grab her arms from behind her and kicked her in the back of her knees causing her to yell, loudly, in pain. 

There were two guys in the room with her, "I hired these two to help me today with you," she smirked, "your going to do exactly what I say because I have Wolfy," she got two pills out from her bag, "this is a bit harder then weed and getting caught with it is a criminal offence so...."

Nancy glared, "I'm not taking that!"

One of the two guys were blocking the door to stop people from entering and seeing what was going on.

Jen punched Nancy and forced the pills in her mouth, "Swallow them!" she shouted.

Before Jen to force Nancy to swallow, the window broke from a skateboard and a short Hispanic girl in leather jacket went through the window, the door broke open as a bunch of jocks wearing black hoodies entered. “Sorry are went interrupting.” Said the girl as she held a video camera. She had a stalker girl like tone, as if she was bored. Her electric blond hair had to be dyed. She was able to get Nancy to spit out one of the pills. She waited as the jocks took care of Jen’s muscle.

Ruby entered the room. “Did you get is evidence, Maxine’.” Asked Ruby as she went to Jen.

”Yeah, I got it. The name is Maxx with two x, get it right. So do I get the job?” Asked Max’. “I could only stop her from swallowing one.” Said Max. “I bet the police would love this. No more college for you Jen.” Said Maxx with a smirk.

”No, I bet she would do some time, plus once I post the video of Jen shitting herself in a public, no place would hire her. Now,.” Said Ruby as she and Maxx forced Jen to swallow one of the pills. “You will tell use what you gave Nancy. Then you are going to find a new college and target to mess with. Am I clear.” Said Ruby.

Nancy could only watch as a skateboard broke through the window and she saw a short Hispanic girl in a leather jacket jump into the room.

Jen had jumped back in freight from Maxx's skateboard flying into the room. Nancy was coughing, hard, and holding onto Maxx's arm as she managed to cough up one of the pills. The other one wasn't coming up though no matter how hard she coughed.

Nancy was starting to sweat a little. She looked at Maxx with a dazed and cute stare. She was in awe of the girl and a little star struck. 

Jen tried to fight against Ruby and Maxx but it wasn't possible. She wasn't strong enough, she could possibly take Nancy on but that's only due to how soft she was. 

Jen glared harshly at Ruby but she knew when she was out done, "Acid." she said, "Whatever I'll leave and I am not ruined like you think I am," she smirked, "I've got back ups." 

Nancy covered her ears.

Jen continued to smirk, "Hallucinations can happen but I rarely get those side effects." she added smugly.

Nancy was breathing heavily and blinking rapidly.

Ruby checked the bag. “Oh, we’ll time for some fun.” Said Ruby. “Maxx did you get the stuff.” Said Ruby. She looked at her team and they held Jen down. “Now you messed with my baby for the last time.” Said Ruby.

Maxx smiled as she held two liquid bottles. “The strongest laxatives and diuretics in the market. Thankfully my mom is a pharmacist so.” Maxx. She made Jen drink both bottle. “Now think about this, is tying your life worth one girl.” Asked Maxx. “I will hold on to the evidence. You may want to diaper up. You will need them for at least a week or more. I have no idea, seeing you took 15 times the recommended amount.” She sneered.

Ruby let Jen get away before holding Nancy. “Shhhh, I got you.” Cooed Ruby. Ruby checked her. Once it was just Nancy, Maxx and herself she told Maxx, Nancy was soaked.

”I got supplies in my bag. I always carry spares.” Said Maxx. She pulled a medical grade diaper and went to work changed Nancy. “Nice diapers, you need to tell me where you get them. Mine are boring.” Said Maxx as she changed Nancy.

Jen froze, "Hey! Let me go! And fuck your little baby! You didn't give a shit before about her! Why do you even care now? Your pathetic little baby didn't even stand up for you when dear old dad treated you like a servant," she smirked, "he gave her money, an apartment and you were left behind to rot while she got to live freely," she continued, "I know you actually hate her Ruby and this entire thing is just a joke because you pity her."

Jen glared at Maxx and tried to spit out the liquids but it was difficult and most of it went down her throat, "You fucking bitch!" she screamed and started to cry angrily as she got up and rushed out of the room.

Nancy was breathing heavily, sobbing, "The room keeps spinning," she whimpered unable to move, "I feel sick," she mumbled as she sat against the wall, "h-huh? Diapers? Yeah...." 

She looked at Ruby and then Maxx before looking back at Ruby and then Maxx again. Her head was spinning and she felt incredibly overwhelmed, "f-fuck." she swore as the drug took effect, "Make it stop it feels like my ear drums are going to explode." she started to breath heavily. 

Nancy looked at Maxx. Someone else was changing her? Someone she didn't know at all? She kept glancing around and turning, twisting around on the floor because of the drug. She wasn't able to keep still at all. 

“No paranoid my ass. All that shit was was prune juice and watermelon juice with some minor laxatives and diuretics.” Joked Maxx. “You should get her home. I will met you there.” Said Maxx.

Ruby nodded and picked up Nancy. She strapped her in and drove home. “Shhhhh. It is okay.” Cooed Ruby as she swaddled Nancy and put on little kid cartoons to get her to focus on that instead of the noises. She told the school that they both got sick.

Nancy kept looking at Maxx and gently touched her hair, "Pretty..." she said as her head was rested on Ruby's shoulder. The back of her legs were red and bruised badly. 

Her shirt was already covered in sweat. During the drive back Nancy covered her ears and whimpered at the strange noises.  Being swaddled up in a blanket with Pokemon on Nancy watched the show and soon started to calm down.

After two episodes Nancy was back to normal or as normal as she could feel. Nancy wiggled a little and freed herself from the blanket. 

Nancy tried to stand but her legs hurt, badly, causing her to fall, "R-Ruby!" she called out and crawled slightly forward towards the kitchen.

Ruby went to check on Nancy and saw she was crawling. Ruby checked her legs. “Poor girl, it will be hard to walk for a day or so.” cooed Ruby. She checked and changed Nancy. Once she was changed, she picked her up and set her on the couch. There was a knock on the door. 

Maxx entered the house and smiled. “Good to see she is doing better.” Said Maxx, her padding under her jeans was visible and Nancy could hear the crinkling. “Hey I am Maxx and I will be your camera woman out on the field.” Said Maxx as she sat down next to her. “You feeling better?” Asked Maxx?

Nancy frowned and looked away from Ruby, nodding, "I hope it stops hurting soon its really painful," she whispered as Ruby lifted her up, "hey um...." she sighed softly as Ruby laid her down on the changing table, "Is what Jen said true? I-I'm sorry about everything...." she was about to say more but there was a knock at the door.

Nancy sat on the couch and looked at Maxx she could see that she had a diaper on thanks to the noise and obvious visibility of it, "H-hey, uh, camera woman?" she asked glancing at Ruby before looking at Maxx with a grin, "Thank you for helping me earlier I was really scared," she said, "I really owe you one and yeah I'm feeling much better!" she continued only to frown, "I-I just can't walk properly for a day or maybe even a few?" she showed the back of her legs, "It hurts a lot but its okay." she put on a brave smile, "You probably already know who I am but I still should introduce myself," she grinned, "I'm LittleTitan but my name's Nancy."

“Yeah, I watched your video. Poor camera work. I liked the haunted hotel.” Said Maxx. She sat with her. “Nice to meet you Nancy. I am Maxx with two x’s. As you can see I wear diapers too but mostly for fun though. Long shoots sometimes make it easier to use a diaper.” Said Maxx. Maxx smiled. “You are cute when you blush.” Said Maxx.

“Here.” Said Ruby giving her a sippy cup of juice and some pain meds. “Yes, I wan mad but that went away. I can never be made at my baby girl.” Cooed Ruby as she stroked her head. “I am going to get in contact with Jen later and let her know if she messes with you, she will be doing time.” Said Ruby. “How about I get Dean in and we stream a four person game to get to know each other?” Asked Ruby texting him over.

Nancy smiled and giggled, "So I'm guessing you're my personal camera woman then?" she could feel her heart skip a beat, "For fun?" she looked at Maxx curiously not quite understanding what she meant, "Y-yeah they are useful for long shoots I kinda need them permanently though until I'm potty trained again b-but I kind of like how soft they feel." she admitted only to blush brightly, "Y-you think I'm cute?" she squeaked.

Nancy looked at Ruby and took the meds before taking a sip from the sippy cup, "I'm still sorry though about everything," she said, "I shouldn't of let him treat you like that I was a complete coward," she sighed, "I guess I am pretty pathetic for still being scared over something that happened years ago." 

Nancy did smile though as she felt Ruby stroking her head, "Yeah that sounds good."

After thirty minutes  Dean knocked on the door and entered with pizza for everyone. He was wearing his biker jacket, a white shirt and jeans. His hair was styled and slick, "Hey guys! Glad you decided on Maxx! My girl!" he said with a grin as he put the pizzas down, "We've got a lot to chat about."

“Let’s chat and eat.” Said Ruby as she refilled Nancy’s sippy cup and ruffled her head as she fixed everyone a plate of food. “Okay, first off I am Ruby, aka TitanMommy I am the Founder and CEO of Titan Inc.” said Ruby in a calm voice. She started to eat. “My channel is a gaming channel.” Said Ruby as she started to eat.

”I am Maxx, amateur skater trying to go pro. I am also getting a degrees Filming and Editing. I am going to be incharge of filming for both channels and assisting in editing.” Said Maxx. “I am also a Diaper Lover. I normally wear them.” Said Maxx not embarrassed or anything.

Ruby smiled as she wanted Dean, her manager and main editor and Nancy to introduce themselves. “So Dean, what did you need to talk about.” Said Ruby finish eating. She cleaned up her spot.

Nancy smiled as Ruby ruffled her head. She did feel bad and guilty about the past but she also knew that Ruby cared for her. It was just Jen putting bad thoughts into her head. Nancy moved to sit in Ruby's lap wanting to be close to her mommy and to stop feeling so guilty.  

Dean sat in between Ruby and Maxx with a smirk on his face looking like he was the cat that ate the canary. 

Nancy was impressed by Maxx and wanted to know more about but didn't say anything yet because Dean was about to talk.

"I'm Dean but you guys already know that," he winked, "I'm Ruby's manager and editor I also have my own tech channel," he grinned, "oh just the fact that your channel has hit a million subscribers and I have all these offers..." Dean took out about thirty pages of emails, "all of this is people wanting to sponsor you and baby," he said, "huge deals, huge brands and this is the shortlist of deals and offers," he smirked, "If I didn't do this we would be going through a mountain of them right now annnnd there's already someone interested in Nancy's channel who contacted me."

Nancy could only stare at Dean in shock and watched as he put the papers down on the table, "T-that's a lot," she gulped, "uh I'm Nancy properly known as BabyTitan and I want to be a professional photographer and want to support my mommy." she smiled softly, "Hey Maxx when my legs are better could you teach me how to skateboard? If that's okay with you?" she asked sweetly.

“Wow, so many splinters they are offering a how custom gaming pc. We will take that sponsor as well as the custom diaper brand for ABDL. It would save me some money.” Said Ruby. She smiled at a few others most were for mobile games like Raid and Best Fiends. “We can start with that. Get in touch with them and let them know what we want as far as money. You get 10%. Maxx gets 10%. Nancy and I get 25% each and 30% goes back into the company. I want us to start looking for a building we can rent for videos and headquarters by the next year.” Said Ruby.

”Sounds fair to me.” Said Maxx. She smiled at this. “How about we do a tier rating system for all the diaper companies that are offering sponsorships for Nancy’s channel. TitanPhotography.” Offered Maxx. “One view from one one that needs them and one that just likes wearing them and using them from time to time,” said Maxx.

”Okay let’s go play some games.” Said Ruby. Once everyone was on the sofa she gave each of them a controller before hitting record. “Hey Titan Squad. TitanMommy here with LittleTitan. We also have Dean with us and someone knew that you will not see often as she is our new camera operator for on both channels. Now you will be able to see the competitions. Plus follow LittleTitan as she explodes places to photograph.” Said Ruby.

”Okay we are playing Friday 13. Basically three of us will be campers and one will be Jason. Campers they to escape the camp by either car or boat but they will need to get the supplies for it to work. Jason goal is to kill the campers.” Said Ruby. The started the game and Nancy got to be the first Jason.