LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Ruby rubbed Nancy when she started the game. “Okay you need to make sure you check the camera but watch your battery life.” Ruby watched as she failed and deal with her first jump scare. Ruby her back. Ruby kissed her check. “It is okay. It is just a game. You can do this.” Said Ruby.

Ruby gave her a few tips on the game and saw Nancy got through the third day before she had to deal with another powerful jump scary. Ruby heard hissing. “Shhh it is okay.” Cooed Ruby. She need to remember her diapers were need for streaming and gaming. 

Ruby watched after nearly a hour, Nancy got to the fourth day and dealt with a worst jump scary Ruby smelled a foul scent. “Okay Titanbae fans that is Stacy Saturday. We are signing out. “Said Ruby. 

Ruby made sure Dean not get close to see the messy pull up. She rushed him out. “Come on Let get you cleaned up.”

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy was breathing heavily as she played Five Nights at Freddy and had tears in her eyes the entire time as she played. It was hard to focus and keep control as she played. This was her first horror game and she had no idea what to expect.

Nancy wasn't even focused on the fact that she had just pissed herself. She was shaking and had tears falling down her face which she furiously wiped away. She didn't want to cry!

Unfortunately at the last jump scare Nancy jumped and threw her controller with a scream, "Mommy!" she squeaked loudly hiding her face against Ruby's shoulder. She was crying softly which could be heard clearly. She didn't even notice that she had messed herself.

Dean was confused by what was going but knew to stay in the living room and out of the way. They were getting loads of hits on twitter.

Ruby smiled “Shhh. I got you.” Cooed Ruby. She took her back upstairs and into Nancy’s room. She locked the door before laying Nancy on the bed. She opened the onesie to see not only was she messy, she was soaked and ready to leak. 

“I know you do not like it but diapers are safer.” Said Ruby. Ruby went to work wiping Nancy clean. She made sure she was as clean as possible before sliding a diaper under and powdering her well. She taped the diaper closed. She gave Nancy a pacifer and held her. “It is okay. It is just a game, and I will always be there for you.” Said Ruby. She gave Nancy the bigger cut of 3,000 dollars. 

“Tomorrow is Super Retro Sunday. We are playing Super Mario World 2. We can play together and everything.” Cooed Ruby. “Felling better?” Asked Ruby.

Nancy held onto Ruby tightly her legs wrapped around her stepsister's waist, her arms wrapped around her neck and her head against her shoulder as she cried softly.

Nancy whimpered as Ruby laid her down. She was still trying to recover from that last jump scare that happened. She reached with grabby hands for Ruby. She didn't want to let go at all and didn't care how much of a baby she was being right now.

Nancy didn't whine or make a fuss over the diaper comment or being put back into one at all. She just felt scared and spooked out. Nancy was surprised by the paci for a moment only to start suckling loudly on it.  Nancy had tears in her eyes still but was calming down now.  She snuggled up to Ruby sweetly and nodded, "I'm sorry for freaking out." she replied softly feeling embarrassed, "That sounds fun," she said softly, "and yeah I'm feeling a bit better," she sighed, "I think I might of broken the controller though when I threw it? I didn't mean to." Nancy continued to suckle on her paci.

At that point Dean knocked on the door, "Hey? You guys okay? I thought I'd check on you both before heading back? I've edited some stuff together just now and uploaded a couple of small preview clips," he said, "we're getting a lot of views just from that alone and I expect today's video to explode so just wanted to let you know."

“I can get a new controller. Just relax.” Ruby cooed. She held her close. Ruby rubbed her back. “I know those games are scary. “ said Ruby. She listen to Dean. Thanks Dean see you Monday. I will send you think video for tomorrow so you can relax at home.” Said Ruby. 

Ruby waited until Dean was gone. Ruby carried her to the living room. She put on some childish cartoons to calm her down. Ruby went into the kitchen and made smoothies for lunch. She gave Nancy on. 

“So do you still want to go to the store to get some paint for your room. I got to get some for my room and the studio.” Said Ruby

Nancy snuggled into Ruby. She could feel Ruby holding her close. It felt nice. She liked Ruby holding her like this. She liked how safe her diaper was making her feel and how her paci was soothing her, calming her down.

She was glad when Dean left and even more happy that Ruby was carrying her. She didn't quite trust herself to walk right now with how jittery she felt.

Nancy sat on the couch and watched Adventure Time. The paci was still in her mouth. Nancy smiled, "Thanks." she loved smoothies! Nancy drank it quickly and nodded, "Yeah I still wanna go," she said, "I kinda don't want to be alone right now." she confessed, blushing, feeling childish.

Ruby smiled. “Of course said Euby. She stroked her head. Ruby kissed her forehead. “I liked you held on to me like a scared koala.” Said Ruby. Ruby blew a raspberry on her cheek. “Such a brave girl.” Cooed Ruby.

Ruby went to the room and packed Nancy a diaper bag. Ruby smiled as she figured they could go into the store like this. She took Nancy to the paint area. She got baby blue and pink paint to swirl on one side of the basement. The other side would be her color of dark red and yellow. “What do you want for your room?” Asked Ruby.

Nancy was enjoying the way that Ruby was codling her. Her parents weren't affectionate at all and she often felt starved of affecting, "I like holding on to you." she admitted only to start giggling at the sudden raspberry, "Hey! I'm ticklish! That's not fair!" Nancy smiled slightly, "I'm 100% brave!" she added with a grin.

Nancy didn't mind that she was in her Growlith onesie at all considering that Ruby was still in her Arcanine one. Nancy glanced at the paints, "A pastal purple or a dark green like grass? I'm not sure? I just don't want to hurt my eyes or give me a headache when I wake up." she pouted.

Nancy glanced over at the toy store nearby and saw a plushie of a bat. She tugged on Ruby's hand and pointed shyly, "Can I have that? Please?" 

“Sure we can go to the toy store after I get the paint.” Cooed Ruby a few teens pointed out Ruby and Nancy as they watched the stream. One teen girl asked  for her autograph. Ruby that that was sweet Nancy was getting her own fans. “You need to change your name to Titan Mommy.” Said a boy. He thought it was silly how much she clung on to Ruby during the video.

Ruby paid and took Nancy to the toy store. She smiled as she got the bat plushie as well as a few other stuffed animal. She got an even large bag to put into the studio for the background. She saw a bat onesie as well. “Look at all of that. Now you will have a decoratived room.” Said Ruby. 

Ruby looked at the clock then at Nancy. “Do you need a change?” Asked Ruby while they were still in the toy store. It has been a while.

Nancy smiled brightly at Ruby, "Yay! Thank you!" she said hugging Ruby tightly. She was so happy that she could get the cute bat stuffie! It looked so cute and had an adorable smile showing off its fangs.

Nancy blushed and gave the girl an autograph. It was a little strange but it was kind of sweet yet she couldn't help glancing at Ruby due to the boy's comment. Titan Mommy? Was that really a thing? She hadn't even bothered to look at any of the social media pages at all since she started streaming with Ruby.

The hashtag TitanMommy was exploding on Twitter and was one of the up and coming trending topics right now. 

Nancy was holding and cuddling the bat toy close to her chest. All her old childhood toys had been thrown away because of how childish they were. 

Nancy suckled on the bat's ear chewing on it. She was surprised by the onesie and nodded. Her room was going to look a lot better now, "Yeah I'm kinda wet." she replied softly noticing a few stares. 

Ruby replace the ear with a pacifier. “That is better come here.” She cooed as she picked her up. She laid her on the changing table and was pleased it held her wait. Ruby was quick but gentle as she changed Nancy. 

Ruby drove home and smiled. She set Nancy in the living rooM, Ruby let her watch cartoons as she painted Nancy room a dark green. She then painted her room black and finally painted  the studio. It was now getting late. “What sound good?” Asked Ruby. 

Nancy suckled sweetly on the pacifier and was a little surprised when she was placed on the changing table in the public restroom. It was holding her weight. Nancy held her bat close to her and while she did get a few looks from people who had entered they didn't make any comments or stared much at her.

Nancy played with her bat plushie as Ruby changed her. It felt kind of nice not having to worry or think at all on anything except her bat. 

Nancy giggled loudly as she made the toy fly. 

In the car she was still happily suckling on her paci and playing with her bat. She was glad that Ruby had set her down in the living room and turned the TV on for her! Nancy sat watching more of Adventure Time while playing with her bat.

Nancy crawled cutely over to Ruby, "Um? Pasta?" she asked softly still suckling on her paci, "Can Batty have some to?" she asked holding her new toy up.

“Sure, I am think of making some chicken Alfredo for lunch.” Said Ruby, she was not a cook like Nancy was. “Sure I will make some special invisible pasta for Batty. I can use some worms and other bugs for it so Batty can be happy.” Said Ruby. 

Once lunch was ready, Ruby called Nancy over and picked her up to help her into chair. She has two bowl on with her Alfredo and one with Batty invisible Alfredo. Ruby sat down and started to eat. After lunch let’s take a nap. I am tired from the painting. “ Ruby said.

Ruby finished eating. Ruby make a blanket fort for them. She calledNancy over. She knew Nancy was wet but she could wait until after a nap she hoped. Ruby curled up with Nancy and was soon asleep.

Nancy smiled brightly. Maybe she should cook something big tomorrow which they could use as left overs for the week? She had seen a small market near them which had a butchers.

Nancy giggled softly. This was so silly playing with Batty like this but she was genuinely enjoying her new toy. It was soft and felt nice to touch.

Nancy crawled over to Ruby when she was called with Batty in hand. She placed Batty down next to the empty bowl, "Yeah a nap sounds good and thanks for painting! I'll cook us something tonight."

Nancy washed the dirty bowls after they finished and had a quick look in the fridge. There was some beef which she could use to do a stew later on. That would work.

Nancy picked up Batty and went over to Ruby, "This is really cool!" she was impressed by the Fort. Nancy curled up against Ruby and tucked her head underneath her chin as she snuggled up to her with Batty being squeezed in the middle.  Nancy fell asleep quickly.

Ruby giggled. “Of course. Only best for my step twin.” Cooed Ruby. Ruby Snoozed as she slept with Nancy. Ruby woke up she rubbed Nancy’s head. Ruby  decided to do some independent streaming. She was doing a how to gaming video. She kept getting comments about where is Little Titan.

Ruby finished her stream and to check on Nancy. She saw she need a change. Ruby moved and started to change Nancy’s diaper. She got Nancy a sippy cup of juice. 

Ruby started to brush Nancy’s hair. Ruby smiled. “What do you want to do tomorrow?” Cooed Ruby

Nancy smiled in her sleep as Ruby rubbed her head and whined softly at the lost of Ruby's warmth from her side. Nancy cutely rolled over to where Ruby had been sleeping and was snuggling up to the warmth that was still there.

Nancy was waking up slowly and was making Batty fly in the air when Ruby returned. She gave Ruby a smile and continued playing a little while her step twin changed her.  Since seeing and getting Batty she hadn't felt embarrassed with the way Ruby was treating her at all. 

Nancy sat up once she was changed and smiled even more as she felt Ruby brushing her hair, "Isn't it retro day tomorrow? Uh we could go to the market and pick some food up?" she suggested before picking up the sippy cup.

It was kind of weird and normally she would of said something but instead she decided to drink from it, "Did you do some streaming?" she asked curiously.

“Yeah. I think we will switch it to Mario party 1.” Said Ruby. She was glad she finished brushing her hair. “It looked like you had fun with Batty.” Said Ruby. Ruby tickled her. “You are so cute with you blue and pink streaks. Now I got to throw this diaper away.” Cooed Ruby.

Ruby smiled. “We can go to the market now. It is the perfect time. Less crowded.” Said Ruby. Ruby helped her up. Ruby drove to the market. She was glad that it was such a nice evening.

Ruby started to pick up some fruit and got another smoothie for both I them. Ruby smiled as let Nancy get the groceries. 

Nancy smiled, "Okay! That sounds fun! Is Yoshi available to play as? I like him cause he's a dinosaur." she grinned excitedly and blushed at the mention of Batty, "Y-yeah well he's the first real toy I've had in a long time! Everything got thrown out when I was about eight and I got spanked really bad with a belt when I tried to hide Fluffy." she confessed, "I had to get stitches." 

She giggled as Ruby tickled her. Nancy liked her new hair a lot. She liked how similar she looked to Ruby and how close they had gotten recently. It was nice.

Nancy stood up with Ruby's help and placed Batty down on the couch so he wouldn't get lost at all. 

At the market Nancy was busy getting various cuts of meats, herbs, spices, veg and anything else that caught her eye. She had quite a few hefty bags on her now, "This should keep us going! I'll do us a curry later! Do you want a more traditional one or a Caribbean one?" she asked excited to cook. She did like cooking a lot and found it fun but she wasn't fond of how hot it could get.

Nancy drank her smoothie sipping on it through the straw. 

“I will eat anything you cook.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she got a few toys for her. Ruby kissed her forehead. She enjoyed all of this time with Nancy. “You look so happy. I bet if that tail was real you would be wagging it.” Said Ruby.

Ruby went to the art around found an old school camera. She bought it for Nancy as a gift. She wanted Nancy to do what she loves to do. Ruby returned to Nancy. Got the groceries. I saw there was a petting zoo.” Cooed Ruby.

Ruby took Nancy petting zoo so she could have fun with the animals.

Nancy grinned and hugged Ruby tightly. She melted at the kiss to her forehead. It felt so nice! Nancy giggled softly, "Yeah! I've never been this happy before! Only since living with you I've felt like this!" she admitted, blushing, she felt a bit silly having said that but it was true. She had always been so scared of everything and often tip toed around others.

Nancy looked at the bags Ruby had curiously, "Did you get anything cool?" she asked only to instantly light up at the mention of a petting zoo.

Nancy took a hold of Ruby's hand and pointed at the baby lamb, "It's so fluffy and look they have bunnies over there! They are so cute!" she reached over to pet one but wasn't tall enough to reach over and bend down at all. 

Nancy squirmed and wriggled trying to reach whining softly as she kept trying.

Nearby a farmer was bottle feeding a lamb and had a competition sign up sheet for teams of two. The competition was for whoever could finish a bottle of milk first and required one person to hold the bottle and the other to drink. There was a basket full of chocolate, gift certificates and more for the winners.

Ruby smiled and showed her the opening of the gate.she set the groceries somewhere safe and helped Nancy into to the petting zoo so she could pet all of they animals there. She took a few photos of Nancy with the baby animals she tagged it ‘Little Titan pets baby bunny.” She did not know that would be come one of the most liked and shared on social media. 

Ruby saw the contest and saw first prize was with a travel agency and winner got three trips for half price. She knew Nancy would love that. She signed them up. She went back to Nancy and smiled. “Come on I need you to win the bottle drinking contest. You will like the prize.”

Ruby line up with four other and went they said start most of them held the bottle as if the were feeding a goat. Ruby turned Nancy where her head was resting on her chest. She started to bottle fed Nancy.

Nancy blushed as Ruby opened the gate, "I didn't see that there was a gate!" she said feeling a little bit embarrassed but soon enough was over her embarrassment and giggling loudly as she pet the various bunnies around her. They were so cute! She even had one in her lap, "It tickles!" as one of them sniffed her.

Nancy looked up and smiled placing the fluffy bunny down, "A contest? Okay! I'm up for that!" she was surprised to see people on the floor with bottles being held similar to how baby animals were fed. It looked kind of silly.

Nancy cuddled up to Ruby on her lap and blushed a little as her step twin moved her head so she was now resting her head on her chest.

"Go!" shouted the judge.

Nancy started to suckle like an actual baby and was doing her best to drink fast. She snuggled into Ruby while she suckled happily.

Ruby smiled as Nancy drank the bottle with ease and she looked like a baby. “That a good girl.” Cooed Ruby. She smiled as they got first place. Ruby pulled Nancy into a hug and patted her back. All of it was caught on camera and spreading on the internet.

”Let’s go home.” Said Ruby, she drove them up and put up the groceries. She tickled Nancy as she finished putting stuff up. She checked her subscribers count. She nearly fell over in shock. Her subscriber count went from in the hundred thousand to a hundred million. “Nancy check this out.” Said Ruby as she looked at the comments that said they loved Titan new cohost. 

Nancy let out a small burp and rested herself against Ruby letting out a cute meow like yawn as she nuzzled her face against her step sister's chest.  She didn't want to let go at all. Feeling her bladder twinge Nancy decided to relax instead of making a fuss allowing her padding to soak up her pee. It felt warm but it didn't feel bad.

She hadn't noticed that people were filming her at all.

Back home Nancy rushed in and picked up Batty before following Ruby to help with putting things away. She couldn't help giggling as she was tickled and gently bounced Batty up and down, "Nooo! Batty protect me!" she squirmed about.

Nancy put a lasagne in the oven once she was free from being tickled, "Everything okay?" she asked worriedly, "Wow! That's a lot? Isn't it? How did it get so big?" she asked only to see the comments about her and about Ruby.

“It seem people posted some videos and stuff on TikTok and twitter. Little Titan and Titan Mommy is becoming a top trend.” Said Ruby looking at video of Nancy nursing on the bottle and a video of the stream where she hold on to Ruby and says Mommy. “Heck we both could quit college and make this full time and be set for life.” Said Ruby. She decided to check Nancy. “Someone is a soaked girl. Batty you should have got me.” Teased Ruby.

”Let Titan Mommy change you.” Said Ruby as she picked Nancy up. She carried her to the changing table. “You seem to enjoy being cared for.” Said Ruby as she went to work wiping Nancy clean. She powdered her well before taping a new diaper closed. 

Ruby smiled as she put Ferngully for her to watch. She got Nancy a sippy cup of ice cold lemonade. She stroked Nancy hair.