LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Nancy hugged Ruby back, "That's great you got the deal closed on the house! Supplies? New clothes? I don't need anything and I'm sure the doctor was just over reacting or whatever? It's probably not as bad as she made it out to be."

Nancy pouted, "I don't want to wear them though." she grumbled. 

Nancy stared in amazement and horror at all the items in the store. There were cribs for adults even strollers and a selection of clothes that were just oversized baby clothes. It was a lot to take in. 

Nancy looked at Ruby, "I don't want anything here," she said, "pull ups should be enough." she folded her arms across her chest, "I-I don't need any of this stuff." repeated Nancy but much more firm. It was difficult for her to stand up at all for herself, "It's embarrassing." she added softly.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I know you do need them. Nancy you have not once tried to go to the bathroom. Let just get some diapers and some pjs.” Ruby said. Ruby picked out some diapers and some footie pjs. She paid for them and took her back to her apartment.

”okay, pack up.”said Ruby. Ruby packed up the living room. She soon had the kitchen and living room pack.” I got a movers coming to pick up the boxes. “ said Ruby.  She loaded a few boxes into her car as the movers came.

Ruby drove to a brink cottage. She showed Nancy around. “The basement will be our studio and gaming are.” She said

Nancy pouted and shook her head, "I'll try to make it next time I need to go! I promise! If I make it I don't have to wear diapers right? I can be a big girl." 

Nancy sighed as they got back to the apartment and started packing up everything into boxes. It wasn't that much work, thankfully, mainly because she didn't have a lot of stuff.

Seeing the cottage Nancy was amazed, "It's so beautiful! It even has a lake nearby! I can't believe you got this!" she was in complete awe as she stared at the house.

Inside the cottage Nancy looked around curiously, "This is really cool and the basement is so big! It'll be awesome to turn it into a studio." she said only to suddenly feel the need to go, "Ruby where's the bathroom? I gotta go badly and it hurts."

Ruby lead her upstairs. The cottage was older and the steps and the doors were creaking. She went to the bathroom door and pull. It was stuck. She pulled harder. It  would not budge. “I am trying to get it open.” Said Ruby. She pulled hard one last time and the door opened quickly causing Ruby to fall back onto Nancy.

”I am so sorry.” said Ruby getting off her. She check her step twin over to see if she had any bruises or cuts. She looked down to see the diaper was bigger now. “I am so sorry. I will get some stuff to fix the door. Are you feeling okay?” She asked .

The creaking did scare Nancy a bit as she followed Ruby upstairs to the bathroom.  Nancy smiled a little feeling confident that she would make it only to frown as she saw Ruby trying hard to get the door open for her.

Nancy yelped in surprise as Ruby fell on her causing her to stumble backwards and land on the floor with a thump. 

Nancy held the back of her head in pain but worse of all was the fact that she knew that she hadn't made it to the toilet. It felt wet, hot and icky down there. 

Nancy started to cry, "Don’t apologised it isn'tyourfault." she sobbed trying to talk only to start crying harder to the point that she was crying just like a baby.  

Ruby picked her up. “Oh, it is okay. I am just glad you had that on a pull up would not survive that.” Ruby took her to the bigger room which Ruby was letting be Nancy’s room. Ruby laid her down on a changing mat and went to work cleaning her up. She helped her in to a clean pull up but she made sure when she had an accident it would leak. “All done.” Ruby said.

She helped her with her clothes. She smiled as the doorbell rang. It was the movers and Dean with Ruby’s gaming and recording equipment. “Hey I will order a pizza for all of us. Dean, thanks for setting up my system up.” Said Ruby.

Ruby had the groceries delivery person load the fridge and cabinet. She paid all all of the stuff. Ruby was working on her room and fixing the bathroom the door.

the doorbell rang and the pizza with two litters of soda arrived. “Nancy can you get that.” Ruby asked as she was putting together her bed.

Nancy cried into Ruby's shoulder as she was picked up and carried. She held onto Ruby tightly not wanting to let go at all. It was only when she was on the changing mat that Nancy started to calm down as she felt her bottom being cleaned and wiped by her twin step sister. 

"Sorry for crying." she said softly feeling embarrassed by her behaviour and getting so worked up. She really hated how paralysed she felt whenever she did have an accident.

The pull up was a nice change from the diaper but she didn't feel confident at all. What if it leaked? Maybe diapers would be better? No... the door to the toilet was open now she'd be able to get there as long as she tried.

Nancy was surprised to see Dean and a little caught off guard as he hugged her after hugging Ruby. His hand ruffling up her hair, "It's no problem Ruby! Heck I should be here for your first recording with Little Titan! She's a big hit with everyone and especially parents surprisingly which is good for us cause sponsors, ya know? But it's also a good look for the community so this could get big really fast."

While he went to work in the studio and Ruby was sorting things out Nancy found herself feeling weirdly useless. What could she do? It took her a few minutes to figure that out. She started unpacking glasses, plates and other kitchen related items and putting them away. 

She then sorted out hooking up the TV and Internet which was easy enough.  Nancy answered the door and got the food and soda.

Dean who could eat anything and everything grabbed the bottle of pop from Nancy, "Geez you make that look hard," he said as Nancy put the pizza boxes down, "I thought I might end up eating pizza off the floor." he joked. 

Nancy picked up a slice but dropped it back down on her plate. It was hot to touch for her.

Dean had no issues with the heat and chuckled, "Hey Ruby maybe one of us should cut that up for her?" he was half joking but also somewhat serious. 

Ruby entered the kitchen to see Nancy was having trouble. “Hey, just because your mouth can eat anything and everything does not me she need help.” Ruby stated. She got a paper plate and fanned Nancy’s pizza to cool it down to the touch. 

“So I think the first game we will film is Far Cry 5. It can be a co op shooting game. It would be a good start for Little Titan first game.” Ruby said. She started to eat her own food. “So how it will work. You will try to play it without tips or tricks for me. Then I will join and help and teach you. Then you will see if you can go solo.” Ruby said. 

Ruby finished lunch. “Hey Dean can you make sure you got everything set up correct.” Ruby waited until he was in the basement. “Nancy you leaked.” Ruby said looking at the puddle. “I was right, they are not thick enough for you. Let’s get you changed.” Ruby held her hand out for Nancy. She hugged her so she could feel safe. “I think you need diapers. There is no shame in it.” Ruby cooed.

Dean laughed, "True! And to be fair it is hot I think I might of burnt my tongue." he said with a pout but that didn't stop him from grabbing another slice of pizza. 

Dean nodded, "That shouldn't be difficult and a co op game is perfect! It'll really give your fans something to gush about," he smirked, "and yeah sure I'll go sort it out now I don't think I could eat another bite!" he headed down and made sure everything was sorted.

Nancy listened to the conversation and nodded feeling a bit dumb, "I've never played a shooter before? Is there any stealth in it? I'm okay at that I think?" she said unsure of herself.

Nancy watched as Dean left and smiled a little as he took another slice of pizza with him despite being full. 

He was nice.

Nancy gasped. She hadn't even noticed! What was going on? She looked at Ruby feeling scared, "I didn't even feel anything." she said horrified as she took Ruby's hand. Nancy grabbed onto Ruby clinging to her tightly as she felt her step twin hugging her. It felt nice. 

"You're right," said Nancy softly, "I don't want another accident and I don't want to be leaking everywhere," she sighed feeling defeated, "maybe I should just stay in diapers until I get some sort of control back?" she blushed feeling ashamed despite Ruby telling her that she shouldn't be, "W-will you help me? With this? I don't know what to do and I just feel completely lost..." she added while looking up at Ruby. Her tearful blue eyes shimmering brightly as she looked into Ruby's own.

“I will always help you. I will change your diapers until you get control back.” Ruby said. She helped Nancy get cleaned up and changed into a new diaper. She helped her into some pj. She smiled as she picked out a fox onesie with ears and a tail. “Oh my fans would love this.” Ruby said. 

Ruby smiled as she gifted Nancy with a new control her and her own custom headset. It was Nancy’s favorite colors and had a T on the side for Titan. “Oh you will be so popular. I am sure of it.” 

Ruby lead the way to the basement. It look like a professional studio. Ruby gave Nancy her own super soft gaming chair. Ruby waited until Dean signaled they were recording. “Hi Titianbae Squad. Titanbae here. As my squad called her. I have Little Titan here. We are starting our new series, Gamers101. But first, I want to thank our sponsors who gave us these gaming chairs. Link is down below. Also I want to thank my manager and editor Dean, aka Master Tasker. Check out his channel were he discuss all the new technology gear and Editing tips. “ Ruby said. 

“So Little Titan is not a gamer so she will learn how to game from Titanbae. Say hello Little Titan.” She said. She waited. “Okay so the first game is Far Cry 5. This First Person Shooter takes place in Montana. You have to defeat an evil cult. So Here you go L. T.” She said. She let her play for about thirty minutes before she started to teach her as she became a second player before letting her defeat one of the main four bosses by herself. “Okay. L. T. What did you think of the game. In a rates of 1 through 10.” Said Ruby once she got the answer the ended the video. 

Nancy smiled. "Thank you Ruby I really owe you one," she said as she was changed into a clean diaper, "eh I suppose it's okay?" she said eyeing the onesie she didn't fight Ruby or stopped her from putting it on her though. The diaper was much more obvious than it had been when she was wearing trousers. The padding also pushed against her more firmly thanks to the onesie being snapped into place.

Nancy held Ruby's hand as she made her way to the basement.

Dean stared at the two but didn't say anything. He could see that Nancy was wearing a diaper. The fox onesie helped to hide it but it wasn't enough. Dean smirked. It was cute and would boost their ratings more. It was also something he could sell and market easily. 

He was already secretly scheming his next big plan.

Nancy was shocked by the chair. It was so soft. She couldn't help bounce a little on it to test it out.  Nancy looked naively at Ruby, "Really? This is a lot of stuff?" she fiddled with the controller trying to get a decent grip. Her tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth.

Nancy looked at the camera, "Hi!" she squeaked not use to this and feeling a little camera shy. She hid her face against Ruby's arm slightly. 

The first thirty minutes was strange. She hadn't died yet which was good but she was very cautious and would of squeak and make adorable noises or even little whines whenever she was in trouble or got scared. 

Dean already knew that they needed to do a horror game next. Maybe even broadcast it live? Fuck! This was going to be huge.

Nancy was no longer as nervous when Ruby joined and started to get more brave and more bold in her choices. Killing one of the four bosses made Nancy squeal and hug Ruby. Her fox tail now visible to the camera. 

Nancy calmed down and sat back, "I've never played games properly before? Is a 7 or 8 fair? It was fun to play especially with you."

Dean laughed, "And that's a wrap! Guys, guys, guys! This is going to be big and I think we need to keep you in something like this as much as possible even when we're at gaming conventions." he stated touching the top of the onesie and feeling the ear, "Yeah this is perfect."

Nancy looked at Ruby confused. She didn't understand what Dean was talking about. Did he really meant what he said? Have her wear this outside? "You're joking?" 

Dean frowned and scratched his head before giving Ruby a look. He wasn't joking. He was completely serious, "Hey," he crouched down to Nancy's height, "it'll only be for any gaming conventions and you don't want to let Ruby down now, do you?" he spoke softly and being outright manipulative towards Nancy, "You want to be a good sister, right?"

Nancy nodded feeling guilty.

Dean smirked and stood up. He wasn't proud of what he just did but it was needed.

“She does not need to if she does not want to.” Said Ruby. “He is saying that because it could be your brand. We could get you a different animal onesie and change it up in the video. Beside, you would be surprised what people wear at this events. Hey some competitors were pull ups and stuff so they do. It need to worry about potty breaks. I wear them when I have a long tournament.” Ruby said. She gave Dean his cut of 15 of all overall profit for the month. Dean as her editor and manager, he got 15%, Ruby got 55% and the company got the rest to groan and offer giveaways. Ruby would cut Nancy for twenty percent of the profit. Taking ten for her own and ten from the company.

”So see you next week. Set up a poll on our patron for people to vote on the next game.” Said Ruby as she led him out.

Ruby hugged Nancy. “You did great. The live audience on twitch loved you.” Said Ruby showing her the comment and donations to Little Titan. Little Titan earn over five thousand dollars alone. “See.” Said Ruby.

”Go online and order some more animal pjs.” Said Ruby giving Nancy her twitch pay card . “You have up to five thousand dollars to get whatever you want.” 

Dean pouted at that. He knew that it would be a hit and had hoped that he could get Nancy to agree with it.

Nancy looked at Ruby and listened to her, "Part of my brand? I guess that's okay? And if its stuff people normally wear then I guess I could do that to?" she wasn't entirely sure still but she wasn't against the idea, "Really?" she asked surprised to find out that Ruby wore pull ups and so did others that played in tournaments. In a strange way it made her feel better.

Dean grinned upon seeing that Nancy was coming round to the idea. It was going to do great for business. He couldn't wait to see the viewer count tomorrow. He collected his cut and smirked, "Will do!" he said. 

The five games to choose from were all horror games or had horror elements. He smirked knowing that the next video would be insanely popular.

Nancy hugged Ruby, "Really?" she looked at the comments in amazement and blushed, "That's insane!" 

Nancy looked online and ordered some Pokemon onesies and other animal based ones. She also bought a couple of things for Ruby like a Arcanine pyjamas, Ninetales and so on so they could match each other if they wanted to do that. She also got music festival tickets for Ruby too. 

Ruby smiled as she watched Nancy. “Yeah. This is why I want to get my degree so I can expand and make my company better. If I keep at it. I will have more money than dear old dad.” Ruby smiled.

Ruby started to look at the new artwork for her channel logo. She could not help but smiled at one. It had a capital T that was all streampunk style and a lowercase t that was all done in a babyish style. She saw that one had the most votes. She kind of likes it. She need to get Nancy to have baby blue and pink streak to match the lowercase t. “Hey Nancy look at this. We should dye your hair these colors.” She said.

Ruby order take out for dinner. She started to work on her school work. “Hey are ready for finals.” She asked as she ate her dinner.

Nancy smiled at that, "It'll piss him off to know that you're doing well and he'd hate it if he ever found out about this but he doesn't matter, he never has," she said, "maybe I could help with your degree and company? If you want me to that is?" she asked not quite realising that she was doing that now.

Nancy looked at the artwork, "I always kinda like pastel colours," she said shyly, "I'm good with dyeing my hair like that." she blushed.  It was kind of babyish but she always preferred softer colours in general or darker ones. She wasn't a fan of super bright colours. 

Nancy sat down near Ruby and got to work on her other assignments. Her photography was nearly done, "I don't think I'll ever be ready for finals I'm just relieved that I only have english and math to do for exams the rest is just assignments like this one here." she showed Ruby her photography binder quickly. She was really proud of her work and hoped that Jen wouldn't ruin it somehow like last time or get someone else to do her dirty work.

"That is sweet you need to force on yours." Ruby said. "I have seen your photos, you can make a career with that." said Ruby. She smiled and checked her bags for the hair dye. Ruby always dyes her hair. She went to Nancy and checked out her hair. She went to work and put a few baby blue streaks on one side of her head and some baby pink on the other side. It worked out well with Nancy's natural hair color and made the streaks pop.

"This is amazing. Nancy, we need to get you your own channel so she can give tips and tricks for taking photos. You have a gift. I am serious. You can start a channel and discuss photography and cameras. I bet we can even get you sponsors who give you free cameras and trips." said Ruby. Ruby started to show her how Ruby could create her own channel and website so who off her photos.

The doorbell rang and Ruby answered the door. She set the take out at the table. She ordered Nancy's favorite. Ruby started to eat her food. "Do you need a change after dinner?" she asked.

Nancy frowned, "I suppose I just don't know what I wanna do though? You think so?" she asked looking at her photos which had a creepy and horror like edge to them, "Some people don't like them cause of how scary they kinda look." she added feeling rather proud that her step twin thought highly of her photos.

Nancy sat still as Ruby sorted out her hair. She looked at the various dyes. There were a lot. It was kind of surprising to see that many.

Nancy smiled even more, "Okay! If you think its worth a shot? I really love taking pictures! Sponsers?" she said in amazement, "It would be really cool to go on trips or just get some money from it," she said, "there's an abandoned hotel in the woods about thirty miles or something from here that I've been meaning to look at but I always end up not going because it looks dangerous and it does look sort of scary."  she confessed.

Nancy watched in amazement as Ruby showed her what she could do. Nancy was smiling and bouncing like a excited little kid, "maybe I could stream some stuff live?" said Nancy, "I dunno if it'd be popular though?"

Her favourite food happened to be chinese ribs in various sauces, honey, bbq, black bean, etc. It was impossible to eat them in a tidy and clean manner. It didn't take long for her to create a mess. Her hands were sticky, her chin was covered in sauce and she even had a tiny bit on her nose.

Nancy looked up and blushed, "I'm only a bit wet I don't think I need a change right now." her bladder felt weird. A bit of pee would trickle out from her without her really going which meant that even if she did go to the toilet with a full bladder she would still need protection because she would still be damp, somehow.

Nancy finished her food and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. She couldn't help but yawn slightly. 

“I am sure you will find a crowd like likes your work.” Ruby said as she watched her sister eat. “I need to get you a bib.” She teased. Though when she wiped Nancy’s face when she was done she removed Nancy’s too so it could presoak to prevent staining. 

“Well I am changing you anyways. I do not want you to go to bed wet.” Said Ruby as she lead her to Nancy’s room. “We should go look at paint and stuff tomorrow. You know decorating your room.” Said Ruby. She laid Nancy on her bed and removed Nancy’s jeans. “You are more than just a little wet.” She cooed. Ruby wiped Nancy clean placed her in a new diaper.

Ruby got her into a nightie and tucked into bed. “Night Nancy. How about breakfast burritos for breakfast tomorrow?” She asked.

Nancy smiled, "I hope so! It'd be really cool if I could work as a photographer! I'd be able to go to a bunch of places! It'd be great!" she really liked the idea and was feeling rather bold for a change, "I think after school I'll go to that hotel and have a look around." she grinned.

Blushing Nancy looked down and saw how badly stained her clothes were, "Maybe yeah this is almost ruined." she said surprised by how messy she was. Nancy was slightly taken back when Ruby wiped her face clean. It was difficult to deny but she was starting to enjoy this, enjoy Ruby taking care of her. It felt nice. 

Nancy held Ruby's hand and followed her to her bedroom. She blushed, "Thank you for taking care of me, Ruby." she said softly. Why wasn't she changing her own diapers? Why was she just letting Ruby do this? 

"That sounds fun! What colours should we have for my room? I don't know what I should do? I guess I kinda never do?" she sighed scratching the back of her head.

Nancy blushed as she was laid down and soon found herself naked except for her diaper.  Being wiped Nancy tried to the ignore the mixed feelings that she suddenly felt.  She liked Ruby taking control of her? Was she actually enjoying this? 

In her nightie and tucked in Nancy continued to blush. What time was it? Nearly ten pm. It wasn't super early but it still felt like she had been giving a bedtime, "Y-yeah burritos sounds good! Um night Ruby..."

Nancy fell asleep with her thumb in her mouth.

Ruby awoke in the morning. Ruby checked on Nancy. She could tell she needed a diaper change. Ruby went to the kitchen. She started to make breakfast. She heard the doorbell rang. Ruby answered it to see several boxes of onesies, and other stuff Nancy order. She also saw her fans seven onesies too. Ruby smiled as they would have to turn one of the rooms in the basement into a closet for onesies. She could see both of them wearing them in filming.

Ruby went back to the kitchen and went to work making breakfast burritos.She cooked eggs, potatoes, onions, peppers all cooked and ready to scoop into burritos. Ruby was soon done eating. "HEY NANCY BREAKFAST IS READY." said Ruby

Nancy woke up in surprise as she heard Ruby yelling. Rubbing her eyes she got out of bed and saw that her diaper was soaking wet. It felt cold and heavy. 

Nancy sighed as she walked out into the hall and suddenly felt the need to use the bathroom.  

Thankfully the toilet was nearby and unoccupied. Nancy closed the door and took her used diaper off. Using the potty for the first time in ages was unusual and yet it was a relief to know that her control wasn't completely gone just weak. 

Nancy wiped and flushed before throwing the used diaper away washing her hands she started to feel a bit confident. Maybe she could try pull ups or even regular underwear today? As long as she stayed focused she should be fine.

Nancy went back to her room and looked at draw. It had a few panties in them but it was mostly pull ups and diapers feeling bold she decided to put on knickers for the first time since having her accidents. She got dressed in shorts and a t shirt before heading down, "I made it to the potty!" she said excitedly to Ruby with a smile.

Ruby smiled as she saw Nancy leave the bathroom and go to her room. When she left Nancy stated she used the potty. “Good job.” Said Ruby. She hugged her. “I am so proud not up.” She patted her butt and felt no padding. Ruby took her to the bedroom. “Just because you made it one to the potty does not mean you do not need protection. I will let you wear pull ups” said Ruby.

Ruby changed Nancy into a clean pull up and took her adult underwear and put them in her room. “When you are have a few more times making it to the toilet then you can have it back.” Said Ruby. She took her back to the kitchen for breakfast.

Ruby started to eat breakfast.

Nancy smiled brightly at being told good job by Ruby. It made her so happy! Nancy blushed as she felt Ruby pat her bottom, "Ruby! I-I made it to the potty though? I know it was only once but I feel really confident that I won't have an accident!" 

Nancy pouted as she found herself being put back into pull ups, "Ruby! You don't have to take my underwear? Isn't that going a bit far?" she whined softly as Ruby took her back down to have breakfast.

Nancy sighed as she ate her food. She had hoped that she'd be okay in regular underwear but that didn't seem to work but why did Ruby care? Why did Ruby take her underwear away? It wasn't fair. 

She wasn't going to have another accident. She'd make sure of it! Nancy finished her breakfast and started to wash up.

Ruby hugged her. “Hey I know you are upset but you one made it to the toilet once in two days. You need some padding. So we got some gifts from fans. You got hundred onesies to pick from.” Said Ruby.

Ruby started to look at her selections of Onesie. She put on the Archanine onesie on. She smiled as Dean arrived to today showing and todays game. She helped get Nancy ready to film.

”Hey Titanbae squat. It is Titan and Little T. It seem that you selected nearly selected mostly horror. We we are starting Scary Saturday. We will stream a horror game that Little T will play and I comment.” Said Ruby.

”Okay the first game is Five Nights at Freddy’s.” Said Ruby. 

Nancy continued to pout and sulk as Ruby hugged her, "I guess but you didn't have to take my underwear away? That really wasn't fair? I admit that it's probably best that I'm wearing a pull up but it sucks! I don't want to wear one! Or diapers..."

Nancy followed Ruby and was surprised by the amount of onesies, "I'll go with this one then." she picked up a Growlith one so she'd match Ruby.

Dean looked at the two, "Oh man! That's so fucking cool! Your fans are literally going to go wild!" he got his equipment set up while taking a quick picture of the two and tweeting it.

Nancy frowned slightly at the mention of horror and took a deep breath. She could do this....

Everything was going okay but she was tensing up often and squirming, whimpering and making soft noises to the point that Dean was feeling a bit guilty.

When the first jump scare happened Nancy climbed into Ruby's lap and hid her face against her shoulder and cuddled up to her sneaking glances at the screen.