LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Ruby smiled as got an idea. “I know how you can pay be back.” Said Ruby. She wiped Nancy face clean. She made both camera ready for a vlog. She got her phone and started a video. “What is up my Titanbae community. It is you bae Titan. I hear with my step twin sister. We will come up with her name later. I heard to announce a new series will with do call Gamer Growth. My step-twin is never really played video games. So I am going to teach her. She will first play the game without any help or guidance from me. Then I will teach her and see how much my tips and tricks work. Titanbae community sent in your request for the games and we will pick the best ones. Watch me on tomorrows tournament. Titanbae signing off.” Said Ruby before ending the video and loading up on her channel. “There you just paid me back.” Said Ruby. 

Ruby finished her meal and went to work setting up the ps4 before getting started on her college algebra class work. She was only going to college to learn how to improve her brand and businesses. Ruby made sure Nancy finished all her food and drink. “Nancy though for your nap, I am worried the pull up with not be enough. So I got some diapers for bed. Only for bed and no one will know but me. So when you are ready for a nap come get me.” Said Ruby.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy blushed as Ruby wiped her face and was surprised when her sister started filming.

Nancy stared wide eyed at the camera looking up cutely and innocently while Ruby talked. 

Nancy nodded, "Uh okay? Cool!" she could hear Ruby's phone going off with notifications. The video seemed to be popular already.

Finishing off her food was difficult because she rarely ate much but she didn't want to disappoint Ruby.  On the table next to Ruby she finished off her essay. 

Nancy sighed, "I suppose if they are only for sleeping and just till I'm better I can wear them even if I don't want to." she put her homework away and went to Ruby, "I'm ready for my nap and I think I might of had to much to eat? My stomach hurts a lot." she looked at Ruby's homework, "I never asked but what are you planning on doing after this year? Are you staying here in the community college?"

Ruby smiled as she went and led Nancy to her bedroom. She laid Nancy down and removed her pants. She saw a few of the designs have faded. “You are a little wet Ruby cooed. She removed the pull up and started to wipe Nancy clean. “I am. Throng and Associates in Business. I want to make a career in gaming.” Ruby said. Ruby pulled out a package of adult size diaper with cute designs. She slid a diaper under her and powdered her well. “What about you?” Asked Ruby as she rubbed the powder in. She taped the diaper closed. 

Ruby tucked her in and kissed her forehead. She went back to her computer and finished her work. She ordered more diapers. She looked at the comments and thought it was cute. They though she looked like a toddler. 

Ruby checked on Nancy and could smell the stuff took affect. “See diapees keep you safe and dry.” She whispered as she stroked Nancy’s head. She went back to the sofa and started to practice her skills.

Nancy blushed as she was laid down on her bed and sighed softly as Ruby removed her pants and saw her pull ups. They were slightly wet.

Nancy wasn't surprised by that, "You're already good and you're probably going to get to the top easily I know it," she said, "I'm sorry for not supporting you before or helping out much but I will now, I promise."

Talking helped distract her from the fact that her stepsister was changing her into a diaper, "I have no idea actually on what I want to do or what I even should do..."

Nancy fell asleep quickly curling up underneath the blankets only to whimper softly as she messed herself throughly. 

After thirty minutes since Ruby came in Nancy woke up to find herself messy and soaked. Her diaper was very full, "I can't let Ruby see me like this..."

Nancy snuck to the bathroom only to fall over causing a lamp to fall breaking into pieces on the floor close to her face. 

Ruby heard the crash and went to see. She picked Nancy up. She saw a few small cuts so she cleaned them off. She could tell Nancy need a change. Ruby cleaned up the mess before Laing her down in the bathroom floor. She started to clean her up. “That is a good thing, I had you in a diaper. You filled it .” Ruby cooed. She untapped the diaper. She went to work cleaning Nancy clean.

Ruby got a bath ready for Nancy. “Nancy, you are not getting any better. I got an appointment set up tomorrow before my tournament.” Said Ruby once the water was full. “Call me when you are done.” Said Ruby.

Ruby got a nightie for Nancy and another diaper. She thinks it is better if Nancy stayed in diapers at home. She can try pull ups in public.

Nancy whimpered as Ruby cleaned her up, "I guess so it just sucks that I need this thing right now I just wish I didn't."

In the bath tub she sat in the warm water enjoying it. Washing herself Nancy got up once she was done. She knew Ruby told her that she should call her but she could take care of herself.

Nancy looked at the nighty and put it on before looking at the diaper with a scowl, "I don't need it...."

She was thirsty though...

Nancy tip toed to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a can of pop only to hear something fall causing her to sigh as she picked up a plastic bottle, "Laxatives? I don't own this?"  she went over to the grocery bags checking out the recipes.

Nancy stormed out of the kitchen, "Ruby! What's this! Did you drug me? What's going on?" she asked with anger.

Ruby was in the middle of a match she turned off the game. She was calm. “No, that was to get Jen back for what she did to you.” Said Ruby. She pulled out a cake recipe. “I want to back at her for causing you to have an accident.” Said Ruby. She knew she could no go back to drugs. She would have to find another way to keep Nancy in protection. “I kept it in the fridge because that is what the bottle says.” Said Nancy. The diuretics are for me. I take them the day before a tournament because I drink a lot of energy drink the day of and help prevent a UTI.” Said Ruby.

”Look, I was not the best step siblings but I would not drug you.” Ruby lied without giving anything away. Ruby smiled at her. “If you want I will throw them away.” Said Ruby. She took Nancy to the bathroom and helped get her diapered and dressed.

”I am serious about making a cake to drug Jen. She need to know what it is like.” Said Ruby. She let Nancy order dinner as she got some movies for Nancy to pick from.

Nancy stared at Ruby, "Really? You don't have to do anything against Jen? This is a little bit extreme you know?" she put the bottle down and looked at Ruby, "I shouldn't have jump to conclusions and I haven't been the best either," she sighed, "I never stood up for you against him because I was a coward and I guess I'm still a coward really."

Nancy rubbed the back of her head, "I've been meaning to talk to you for a long time but I just couldn't find my voice," she said, "I know that our father didn't give you anything and that he pretty much gave me this place and a bit of money," she continued, "it isn't right."

Nancy gave a awkward smile, "I want you to have this," she passed her a credit card, "I haven't spent anything on it so the 100k he gave me is still there and he pretty much gave me the card so I'd never bother him again." 

She followed Ruby to the bathroom and let out a sigh as she was once again diapered, "Hey its fine you don't have to do anything." she replied choosing chinese and selecting Sprited Away from the movies chosen by Ruby.

Nancy curled up against Ruby and checked her phone.  Jen was still trying to humiliate her but there was some other stuff as well about her? And gaming? She wasn't great with social media. She put her phone away.

Ruby looked at the card and hand it back. “I do not want or need it. Nancy I am about to buy a cottage . It had two bedrooms and a basement I can turn into my gaming room and studio. I do not want his money. If you want to give up this place you can move in with me.” Said Ruby. “I do not blame you.” Now let watch the movie. She let Nancy to curl in her lap. 

Ruby stroked Nancy head, until she was sure Nancy was asleep. She picked her up and carried her to bed. She hummed a lullaby as she carried her. She started to whisper in Nancy ear softly. “Why use the potty. That is what your diapee is for. Nice warm diapee. It keeps you safe and accident free. It is not an accident if you are wearing a diaper.” She whispered a few times to get the point across.

Ruby decided to go to be early too. She had a big tournament. She curled in her bed and how for a win.

Nancy was surprised by that. She had no idea Ruby was about to buy a cottage. Her sister must of saved up a lot to afford it. Nancy placed the card on the table not sure what to do, "Why are you offering me a place to stay? It would be nice to not be in this place anymore but I wouldn't want to burden you or anything."

Nancy snuggled up close to Ruby. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. Nancy whimpered as Ruby whispered in her ear, "Not an accident...." she mumbled in her sleep.

Nancy woke up and was wet but at least she wasn't messy. Sitting up she saw that it was six am. Getting up she took off her diaper and decided to put a pull up on. Just for safety...

Nancy went to the kitchen and started cooking making a full breakfast - eggs, bacon, beans, hashbrown, toast and sausage. Her sister had a big day after all! She turned the coffee machine on.

Ruby woke up to the smell of breakfast. She went to bathroom and saw the soaked diaper. She used the bathroom. “Man, the toilet is cold in the morning.” She muttered after leaving the bathroom. She was drying her hands. Ruby got some coffee. “I do not do much of a breakfast before the tournament. So eat up. I will eat more afterward. She saw Nancy was wearing a pull up.

”Pack a few more in a back pack just to be safe.” She offered. She made a chocolate cupcake with the bottle of laxatives. She smirked. “I would not eat this. You eat this and you will be in poopy diapers for a few days.” Ruby said. “This will stop her bullying. You know she will be there. You do not need to come.” Ruby said finishing her coffee and a piece of toast. 

Ruby packed a bag for Nancy that had three pull ups and a diaper with supplies. She had it hidden under a shirt or two. Ruby smiled as a few of her fans were already at the committee center waiting for her. “I am ready.” Said Ruby putting on her tee that had her YouTube logo on it.

"Oh that's okay I'll warm it up later then! I'm sure that you'll win today sis." she said with a bright smile.

Nancy looked at the cupcake with surprise, "You really don't have to do this, you know? I won't stop you but isn't this going a bit far? I know she humiliated me and I guess done some other stuff but still..."

Nancy shook her head, "I want to be there and I've got to cheer you on especially after being absent for so long, right? You're working on being a better sister so let me try as well, alright?"

Nancy followed Ruby and was looking around curiously at the centre that they were in. It was big.

"Well if it isn't Titan and Baby Titan!" said Jessica walking up behind the two and hitting them in the back painfully but to everyone it looked playful or would of if Nancy didn't fall flat on her face. 

Jessica winced. That wouldn't look good for her rep at all, "Hey! It's okay! Look everyone she's alright!" she tried to lift Nancy up but when she did it was clear that she was holding a bloody nose and crying to boot. 

It had been a brief video but Nancy had become popular very quickly, "Fuck!" said Jessica seeing the blood and in turn accidentally dropping Nancy onto the floor.

Jessica ran off. Her manager wasn't happy to say the least. 

Ruby watched as this happen. She helped Nancy up and held her close. It is  okay. I got you.” Ruby said. She got tissue and used it to clean up and stop the blood nose. Ruby hugged and felt Nancy was a little wet. “It will be okay.” Said Ruby. Her fan base cheered for Ruby. Ruby saw Jen. “Hey, Jen sorry for breaking your phone. Here.” Said Ruby and she gave her the cupcake. She was pleased that she ate it. Ruby turn was up. She left Nancy with her squad.

Ruby went on the stage. It was the first round and Ruby dominated the round with most of the kills and no deaths. Her squad cheered her victory. What made icing on the cake was Jen doubled over. Ruby jumped down and filmed Jen soiling herself. “Wow, Jen. Tell you want. I will keep this and if any more bullying videos of Nancy appear or I hear about bullying her. This video goes everywhere.”

Nancy cuddled close to Ruby and was glad that her sister was able to help her and get her nose cleaned up, "It hurts," she whimpered, "thank you." she added softly as her bloody nose was sorted.

Jen was glaring daggers at Nancy.

Nancy watched anxiously next to Ruby's squad. It was exciting to watch and she was surprised by how many times Jessica died.

Jen was frozen. She couldn't believe what was happening but knew that she would get her revenge somehow but for now she just nodded and ran off away quickly before anyone caught on to what had happened.

Dean who was on Ruby's squad smirked, "Go hug your sister." he whispered into Nancy's ear knowing that the crowd would eat it up easily and get them more popular.

Nancy shyly went over to Ruby and hugged her much to the crowds delight. 

Dean mouthed the word 'sponsers and mascot' when he saw Ruby looking at him and pointed to Nancy hugging her right now.  He texted the commentator quickly who owed him a favour.

"Isn't that sweet everyone! The Titan has brought along her Tiny Titan today! Jessica best watch out! I don't think anyone could compete against this!"

Nancy shyly hid herself even more against Ruby. Her pull up becoming more wet.

Ruby smiled as she held Nancy’s hand and bowed. “Okay Titan’s next opponent is Rook87 in the second qualifying round.” 

Ruby took Nancy and led her to the bathroom and locked the door. “I can tell you are soaked. I gave you the pull ups for a reason.” She whispered. She helped Nancy out of the soaked a pull up. She cleaned her up and helped her into a new pull up. “All clean.” She muttered. She put her back into her clothes.

”Okay I got my next round stay with Dean. It is my number one roadie.” Ruby said. She left and returned to the stage. She started the match, she was focus as Rook87 was a camper and a skilled camper at that.

Nancy blushed as she was forced to bow with Ruby. It was awkward. She frowned as Ruby took her to the bathroom, "I'm sorry I just didn't want to miss your match." she whined.

Nancy was surprised by Ruby staying in the bathroom to change her when she could be out with her team celebrating. 

Nancy couldn't help feeling guilty as she followed Ruby back out.

Dean looked at the two oddly but gave Ruby a thumbs up as he put his arm around Nancy's shoulders wanting some clout for himself.

Everyone watched the match intensely.

Dean glanced at Nancy. He was surprised but grinned as he took a quick picture of him with her. He sent it out as a tweet - So nervous LilT can't help suck her thumb.

Instantly it was getting a huge amount of likes, retweets and more. His followers had gone up quickly.

Nancy was sucking her thumb nervously completely memorised by the match. Her heart beating loudly. It was so close.

“Okay, people the match was close but as the timer runs down, Titan is in the lead but five. So the winner it Titan.” Said the announcer. “Semi finals will be a round robin and the last two people go into the finally.” 

Rudy smiled as she got ready. “So Jessbane, Titan, Sugarlow, and New up-comer Flyboy774.” Ruby got ready. She had one goal to get Jessica out first. They started the match and was pleased that she got the first kill on Jessica.

After fifteen minutes the timer was up. “Okay Flybly774 and Titan are the finalists.” Ruby smiled and was more cheerful that Jessica threw her controller. “Okay finals will start after a hour break.” 

Ruby went to her squad and they cheered her on. Dean was her best fan and manager she had. “Titan and Lil Titan is blowing up. They are ready for your new series on the channel.” Said Dean.

”That is great. How are you feeling Nancy. Do you need anything?” Asked Ruby.

Nancy was sucking and biting her thumb the entire time during the match. She really wanted Ruby to win. She wanted her sister's dream to come true. She wanted her sister to be successful. 

An hour's break would be good....

She needed a change, again.

Nancy was glad that Dean was holding onto her otherwise she would of probably falling over or something when the other team mates high fived Ruby and congratulated her.

Nancy blushed. What did he mean by blowing up? Hadn't he taking a picture earlier? It was at this point Nancy realised that she still had her thumb in her mouth and was sucking on it.

Nancy quickly took her thumb out of her mouth and wiped it on her shirt feeling upset that she had been doing that. She looked up at Ruby and blushed feeling shy.

Dean ever the opportunist pushed Nancy forward into Ruby.

Nancy gripped Ruby's shirt tightly.

Dean was taking pictures and grinning like a loon.

Nancy was about to say something but her stomach growled. She was hungry. Nancy hid her face more against Ruby, "I'm wet." she mumbled softly to Ruby so only her sister to could hear.

Dean smirked, "She was on edge the entire time I thought she'd piss herself or something," he laughed jokingly, "we might need to invest in a paci though I'm sure a rave kid or two will be more than happy to provide one of theirs if we ask." 

“Yeah, I got you Nancy. Hey guys take a break then get me all you know about this new guy. I did not see him much on the match. It felt weird.” Ruby said. Her loyal squad nodded. “Let get you cleaned up.” 

Ruby took Nancy to the bathroom. She locked it. Ruby lowered Nancy pants and saw she was ready to leak. “Nancy, these are not working.” She said softly. “I know you do not want to wear them but you have not even tried to go potty in the toilet. I think until the event is over. You need a diaper. Jen and Jessica have been removed so you do not have to worry.” She said as she laid Nancy on a changing table.

She went to work cleaning Nancy up. She powdered and had her in a clean diaper. “See not bad and you can hardly tell.” I said helping her with her pants. 

Nancy looked confused. She didn't understand what Ruby and her team were talking about? Who was this new guy? He must be dangerous? 

She was completely distracted by everything that she had even forgot how wet she was until Ruby mentioned cleaning her up.

Nancy stood still becoming embarrassed as Ruby lowered her trousers revealing the soggy pull up. She held back her tears, "I'm sorry it's just I don't want to miss your match and it's really crowded." she didn't know why she hadn't tried going to the potty properly at all. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Nancy looked at diaper and sighed, "I'm sorry." she said like a kid that felt like she had disappointed someone. 

Feeling the thick padding in between her legs again Nancy was doing her best to ignore the feeling and the fact that her step sister had cleaned her once again.

Nancy wasn't so sure. She could tell that she was wearing a diaper but as she glanced in the mirror she could see that it was hidden rather well, "It's only till the end of this event right?" she asked her voice breaking up with a soft sob.

Ruby hugged her. “Look, we can talk about that when we are home. Just know you are safe from leaking and that works for me. I can not focus if I am worried my Lit Titan is leaking.” Ruby cooed. She tickled Nancy. “After the tournament we are seeing the doctor.” Ruby said.

She took Nancy out of the bathroom and lead her to the food area. She got both of them some hotdogs and fries. She got herself an energy drinks DJ Nancy a lemonade. “Here.” She said. 

Her squads showed up and stated they they think Flyboy is using a bug or a cheat to make himself vanish in the game. “That is not good. We need prove so watch for it: once you see it, report it.  Cheating is not allowed. That is what got Jen banned for a year.” Ruby finished her hotdogs and got ready for her next match. 

Nancy rubbed her eyes wiping away the tears that were threatening to fall and nodded.  She was safe from leaking that's what was important? She didn't want Ruby to worry.

Nancy giggled softly surprised by Ruby tickling her. She held onto Ruby's hand as she followed her to the food court.

She sat down next to Ruby keeping close and started eating her food. It was tricky for her to hold the hot dog because of how big it was and how many toppings it had. 

She had some sauce on her chin. 

Nancy frowned at the idea of someone cheating but was there anything she could do to help? She didn't know much about tech at all. 

They all followed Ruby back to the arena. 

Nancy tugged on Ruby's sleeve and then hugged her, "Good luck," she said, "I'll try and help if I see anything I'll tell Dean." she added softly. Nancy noticed a weird flickering light underneath the stage, "What's that?" she asked pointing towards it. 

It was far back but it was a bluetooth device helping the other gamer cheat.

Ruby was focused on the game. She could not break her focus. She watched Dean take Nancy to the stage. “Flyboy is cheating. She caught him. He has a Bluetooth device.” Said Dean. The crew search him and found it. “Flyboy is banned from the tournament. Making Titan the winner of the 20,000 dollars and qualify for national.” Said the announcer.

Ruby went and hugged Nancy and her squad. “Thanks guys. Dean you are the best manager ever.” She said. She took the check and knew she could get the house. “Let’s get you to the doctor.” She said.

Ruby took Nancy to a doctor and explained everything. She looked her over and ran test. “It is most likely stress related. Though it may get worse before it gets better. You may have to be potty trained again. The muscles are weakened a lot.” She said.

Nancy stood close to Dean and was able to get down on her stomach and take a picture because of how small she was. Someone had to have planted the other device down there.

The entire team cheered. Dean smirked, "Yes, yes I am but this one is on Nancy," he said, "I would of never guessed he'd be using bluetooth to cheat that tech is kinda old."

Nancy held Ruby's hand tightly at the doctor's. She wasn't fond of hospitals, "My muscles are weakened? How? Why now?" 

"Have you been holding in the need to pee?"

Nancy blushed and nodded.

"How often do you hold it and where?"

Nancy looked away, "Class..."

"That explains the amount of strain and I'm guessing it just decided to break now."

Nancy whimpered as the doctor handed Ruby a leaflet to help with potty training.

“It is okay. I got you. Hey let check out my new place then we can get you some supplies and new clothes. I just closed the deal and the new house is mine.” She said. She hugged Nancy. She took her to the car. “Okay. I think until you feel like you are getting back some control you need to stay in diapers.” She said as she drove. 

I took her to a large store that sold diapers and other baby equipment for adults. “How about we get you some new diapers and some clothes. You can pick them out then we can go home and pack.” Ruby said. 

Ruby started to play games on her phone as she let Nancy pick out everything she wanted.