LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Nancy was happy to be carried and snuggled her mommy. Being with Ruby always made her happy and she missed being close to her mommy. It seemed silly but just being away from her mommy's touch for a few hours was enough for Nancy to start clinging to her like a cute baby.

Nancy smiled upon seeing the spare bat onesie, "You think of everything!" she hugged Ruby and giggled softly as her mommy took care of her diaper. The additional booster made it a little harder for Nancy to walk normally.
Nancy latched onto Ruby and nursed on her focusing soley on her mommy's breastmilk. It helped calm her down and forget the competition for now which is what she needed. Ruby's cooing melted Nancy completely and she felt even more like a baby.

Nancy burped softly, "I wanna make mommy proud and do good...."

Nancy stuck her thumb in her mouth, "I got one race left mama! I'm really nervous!" she held Ruby's hand and played with her fingers with her own.

Meanwhile Dean had gotten burgers for everyone. It was a quick and easy snack that wouldn't take much time to deal with.  He checked the media page and counted the donations they had gotten so far.  They were nearing 30k right now.  That was impressive. The biggest donations they had ever recieved or reached in a stream was 10k. They also got about a few thousand new subscribers. People seemed to enjoy the go pro pov footage they got from Nancy and Ruby so far.

He showed Maxx the page and then showed Ruby once she came back with Nancy.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I know you will go great as long as you have fun.” said Ruby removing her thumb from her mouth and replacing it with a pacifier. “Let’s go.” Said Ruby taking her hand and leading her out. She put a bib on Nancy before giving her the burger. “Okay, BabyTitans final match of the day.” Said Ruby.

”You got this.” Said Maxx pulling Sam away from Nancy’s burger. “No Sam that is her lunch” said Maxx Sam whinef and gave the puppy eye look. Maxx shook her hand and set his place of hamburger patties on the ground. Sam started to devour the meat. His tail wagging.

”Okay, I need the final sixteen to show up for their race. Top player of the four groups will go to the finals tomorrow for a four person battle.” Said The announcer. Ruby kissed Nancy’s cheek for good luck.

Nancy nodded feeling determind that she would do well and make Ruby proud as long as she had fun and didn't get worried or stressed at all.  Nancy whined slightly at having her thumb removed but was soon happy again as she suckled loudly on her paci not caring that others were staring.  Most people didn't seem to mind and a lot of them understood the 'gimmick' Nancy and Ruby had with one another. It was why they were so popular.

Nancy giggled loudly as Sam whined and she rubbed him behind his ear, "He's so cute! He's like a big puppy," she grinned and watched as he scoffed down his food, "your the best." she kissed her girlfriend, "I can't wait to see what surprise you have in store for me later on." she smirked.

Nancy finished her burger quickly upon hearing the announcment and jumped out of her seat ready to continue.  Having a kiss from Ruby made Nancy smile and she hugged her quickly for extra luck before heading back to compete in the Open tournament.

It was hard playing against others now. Everyone who remained was at the least good at the game. They weren't casual players and Nancy was having a very difficult time now considering some of the people she was playing against were being trained by professionals and would likely join the pros in a year or two.

Nancy kept her cool the best she could.  The main person she needed to beat was a boy in her group. His older sibling was a professional and she could hear him bragging to the others about something? Was that Sasha? Nancy frowned and decided to sit away from the boy now knowing that his older sibling was Sasha.

Halfway through the game Nancy was leading by two points and only needed one more to win to go through the next round but Harry was close behind her.  He took over and it was now two points each which meant that the last race would decide which one of them went through.

Nancy watched in relief as Ghost made it over the finish line first only to nearly be hit in the head by Harry throwing his control at her, "She cheated!" he shouted loudly and pointed at Nancy, "I demand a rematch now." he walked over to Nancy in anger but the judge got in the way.

The judge came in. “No according to the panel, she did not cheat. Boo won fair and square. If you think you can like your brother or sister. Then you are mistaken.” Said The Judge. “Babytitan, Mark007, Rivergirl, Quester8H9 are on finalist that will compete tomorrow before the finals for the pros.” Said the Judge loud enough for them to hear them.

Maxx smiled as recorded what she could but once she had the gear put up. She went over and hugged her. “Good job, I already talked to your mommy. We are going to have some alone time just the two of us.” Said Maxx.

”Good job, you did so well. I am so proud of you.” Said Ruby. She smiled and kissed her cheek. Ruby patted Nancy’s padded rear. “You will do so great in the finals.” Said Ruby beaming with pride.

Harry glared at the Judge and stormed off in anger at losing. Everyone was pretty chill and wasn't upset over losing at all.  Nancy sighed and hoped nothing bad would happen at all from this but she knew that she had people who she could relay on and she doubted anyone would try something with Sam nearby.

Nancy stood up and smiled as she saw Maxx, "Thanks and really? That's awesome!" she grinned knowing that they could have some fun together without Ruby there to stop them from doing whatever Maxx had planned.
Nancy couldn't help but puff out her chest, "Thank you Mommy! I wanted to make you proud," she replied, "I doubt I'll become a pro like you but I like playing so far in the Open even if it's kind of intense." she could see Ruby was beaming at her with pride and that made her feel all warm inside knowing that she made her Mommy happy today.

Nancy hugged Ruby, squeezing her, "I wouldn't of been able to do this without you."

Dean was busy talking to a nearby shop keeper and pointing at the big stuffy's and back at Nancy. It seemed that they belonged to him and Dean was trying to work out a deal of some kind to get them for Nancy but it was difficult.

Ruby smiled and let a few people take a photo of the two YouTubers and streamers. Ruby smiled as she went to the shop keeper. She went over and worked out a deal. Ruby smiled as she went over and gave Nancy the giant Boo. “Now pose cutely with it.” Said Ruby. She let Dean take a few photos before looking at the owner. “There you go you can use her photos for the shop.” Said Ruby.

”Now you two girls have fun.” Said Ruby.

Maxx took Nancy’s hand and led her back to the hotel. She set Nancy on the bed and got a few adult toys. She put a pacifier in Nancy’s mouth before getting a vibrator and started to rub it on the from on her diaper. She then turned it to full power and started to grind her pull up on top of Nancy’s diaper with  the vibrator inbetween them. “You are so cute.” Moaned Maxx.

Nancy posed with Ruby for a couple of pictures cuddling up to her Mommy and giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek. It was a bit silly but fun. Nancy watched curiously as Ruby went over to the shop keeper leaving her alone with about five people wanting pictures but that was easy enough to deal with.

Upon seeing the giant Boo Nancy squeaked loudly and hugged it tightly. There was almost no reason to pose much with how over excited she was but she stick her tounge out similar to Boo and managed to climb on top of the big stuffed toy. It was as tall as her and so wide she could use it as a beanbag easily if she wanted.

The shopkeeper looked over the photos and nodded.  Dean handed him three hundred as well.  The plushie was worth about 700 in total maybe a bit more to make so the shop keeper was happy to have some cash as well to cover some of the cost he just hoped the photos would help sell some of his stock more then before.
Nancy looked at Ruby curiously as Maxx took her hand and led her back to the hotel.

Dean chuckled slightly, "I guess we should go scout out the competition."

In the hotel room Nancy was in disbelif at the adult toys that Maxx had brought along and found herself feeling slightly anxious but excited over the prospect that they were about to play together for a bit.  They hadn't gone this far before. Nancy suckled a little on the paci but kept her eyes firmly on Maxx and watched curiously as her girlfriend brought out a vibrator.

The sudden intensity of the vibrator caused Nancy to moan, loudly and cling to Maxx. It was a good thing she had her paci in her mouth and she was even more glad that Ruby wasn't here right now.

Nancy watched and breathed heavily as Maxx got on top of her and placed the vibe between them.  Seeing Maxx grin against her Nancy copied her girlfriend's actions and smiled as she heard Maxx moan, "Not as cute as you." she teased with a smirk. The paci falling to the floor.

Nancy reached up and kissed Maxx passionately on the lips, "Damn it...." moaned Nancy as she suddenly felt her body pulsing in ecsaty. It was so hard to focus!  She kissed Maxx's neck and bit into it slightly, here and there leaving little red marks that would eventually form into hickeys.

Maxx smiled as she grabbed a vibrating egg and slid it into Nancy’s diaper and smiled as she started to play with Nancy’s breast until both of them came again for the second time. Maxx removed the toys and laid with Nancy. “Good job today.” Said Maxx. Maxx laid with her. She snuggled. Soon their moment was ruined when Sam jumped on the bed and flopped on top of them wanting to snuggle.

”Nah, Leta go have some ice cream.” Said Ruby getting a two small sundae. She sat down and ate her ice cream. “So I am thinking if we get the money. We can turn our home into our studio then get a new home for all of us to share.” Said Ruby. Ruby decided to tell Dean about her stepfather and why she will take him to court.

The vibrating egg caught Nancy off guard and she near enough about came right then and there from it.  She was exhausted from all the sexual activity and was glad to now be laying down next to Maxx snuggling up to her, "I'm kind of scared about what other surprises you might have up your sleeve for me if I manage to win tomorrow," she teased only to laugh loudly as Sam jumped up and flopped down, "your such a silly doggy!" she rubbed Sam's face squishing it slightly.

Dean nodded. It would be good to take a break from working so much. It had been a long day already and the thought of being on his feet even more didn't sound like fun giving that he would have to film the pros later on which was going to be more chaotic then the open.  Dean sat opposite of Ruby and had a coconut ice cream, "That sounds good and it would be nice to have a studio out of the way from everywhere," he said only to sigh, "I was going to tell you this later on but I've applied for a grant that would give us free office space in the city and I recieved a email this morning that we've been accepted for it," he smiled, "I don't know if you want to take it or not but it's there and you can still keep the cottage as another studio because it's your home based one."

Dean listened to Ruby and found himself getting angry, "So he wants to get custody of Nancy? Despite the fact that she's 19 or something? That's insane," he shook his head, "Well that's not going to happen even with the money he has because I'm sure my brother will help for free and I've got enough money saved to cover expenses as well," he looked at Ruby, "I'm not going to allow him to do anything to you or to Nancy, alright? If he wants to play dirty then we can play dirty too," he smirked, "I know you don't feel comfortable having your personal life being broadcast at all but if you and Nancy were to make a video about this then that would instantly get the public on your side not only that if you become Nancy's legal guardian there isn't much he can do to stop that which would add another level of security to all this but that's up to you and if you want Nancy to be yours, legally?"