LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

“I am fine just recovering from the surgery still.” Said Ruby. She got out once they arrived at the airport and took Nancy’s hand and made sure to stay with her. She was glad she got first class tickets thanks to her points. Ruby went first and explained about Nancy. 

Sure enough they had to open Nancy’s diaper bag and check it. They made Maxx and Dean go first. When it was Ruby, the TSA agent patted her down and felt her diaper. She let Nancy go.

Ruby took Nancy’s hand and kissed her forehead. “Good job baby.”

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy looked around the airport curiously and kept a tight hold on Ruby's hand. This was the first time in a long while she had flown and she felt a bit anxious.  Nancy cuddled up to Ruby's side cutely, clinging to her.

Nancy watched as Ruby was patted down and waited for her turn.   Feeling the TSA pat her diaper made her blush but when she felt the agent touch her diaper she couldn't help but look away her face going redder.  She knew it was silly but she felt relaxed and better the moment she was holding Ruby's hand again.

Nancy nuzzled her face into Ruby's arm at the kiss to her forehead, "I haven't been on a plane since I was about five," she mumbled, "it's safe, right?" she felt a bit scared and anxious.  They were getting a couple of looks but no one seemed to be paying much attention to them at all, "I don't need my carseat or anything do I?" she asked blushing.

“No baby girl you do not. You are seating next to Maxx and Sam.” Said Ruby. Sam was on his best behavior as he had his working vest on. Maxx smiled as patted his head. “Yep. So you and I will be covered in dog hair.” She teased. They let them board and Maxx let Nancy have the window seat and she took the alley. Sam just laid on both of them. His head rest on Nancy and let out a huff of relaxation.

”Sam loves Nancy more now.” Said Ruby as she got her seat next to Dean. “Why is he a service dog.” Asked Ruby:

“He loves babies as I said. Nancy is the biggest baby around.” She teased. “He is my hearing dog.” Said Maxx reveal her nearly invisible hearing aid. “The aid helps a little but I am really good at reading lips and I did not lose my hearing until ten so I could talk normal.” Said Maxx.

”So that is why you are a heavy sleeper.” Said Ruby. 

“I am until some baby boops me on the nose to wake me up.” Teased Maxx.

Nancy nodded and smiled. It would be nice being sat next to Maxx and Sam.  It meant that she could pet the big wolf dog throughout the journey and cuddle up to her girlfriend as well. She was unaware of Dean's feelings towards Ruby and that they were slowly working towards a relationship.

Nancy laughed, "I could probably knit myself a blanket with how much fur gets everywhere."

Taking the window seat made Nancy happy because she enjoyed watching things go past and it also felt much more cozy to her rather then sitting on the outside.  Nancy giggled as Sam jumped up and rested his head on her lap, "Your such a good boy." she said rubbing behind his ears and giving him loads of attention.

Nancy blushed a little at the conversation and childishly stuck her tounge out at the two only to look at Maxx in amazement, "Woah that's impressive, your so cool!" she never had thought or even guess that Maxx was deaf and for some reason that only made Maxx seem cooler to her.  Her girlfriend had saved her from Jen by jumping into a building, she knew her way around a camera and she also skateboarded! "I mean I was just thinking about the time you kind of saved me and stuff," she blushed, "I know a bit of sign language so I could use that from time to time if you want? If that would help?"

Instantly Nancy pouted at being teased, "Your both so mean to me." she folded her arms across her chest pretending to be grumpy, "Sam they are being so mean to me." she said to the wolfdog cuddling him.

Dean was laughing softly at the teasing and slight bickering that was mostly from Nancy. He held up his phone and took a quick picture for social media when Nancy pouted and started cuddling Sam.  He posted it and then turned his phone off for the flight.

“I can read lips very well.  But if you want to sigh, then you can.” Said Maxx. She looked at her wolf dog who was still asleep. Maxx smiled and patted Nancy’s head. “I think Sam is too busy sleeping to worry about the cute baby’s feeling are hurt.” Maxx teased. She closed her eyes as she removed her hearing aid. She hated flying but if her aids were not in she will not hear the plane and she could sleep.

Ruby started to look at the competition and course for this Mariokart tournament if she knew her opponents and the courses, she will have an advantage. She was determined to win. She need to win so she can make sure Nathan leave them alone.

Nancy smiled at that only to blush as her head was patted and pouted at Maxx, "You're such a big meanie to me," she whined playfully, "teasing me all the time." she stuck her tongue out at Maxx and then wrapped her arms around her giving her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. 

Dean looked over at Ruby and saw that she was already working on the competition. He hoped that she wasn't over doing it. 

The plane took off.

Dean made sure to help Ruby prepare for the competition. He didn't want her to get stressed, "We'll record and stream as much as we can," he said, "I know why you're doing this even if I don't know the whole story but please be careful, okay? Nancy needs you." he rubbed Ruby's back.

Nancy was fast asleep drooling and cuddling Max and Sam.

After two hours the plane landed with a rumble causing Nancy to be startled awake. She gently nudge Maxx, "We're here." she said.

Maxx woke up with when Nancy nudged her. She could feel the plane was shifting as they were landing. She yawned before she sat up. She tapped Sam and signed. Sam sat up and licked Nancy's cheek. He was on guard mode as Maxx put in her hearing aids. Maxx smiled as was ready to get out of the plane.

Ruby smiled at Dean. "I will, I need her. But this is not just a game this time. I will tell you the whole story when we get to the suite." said Ruby. Ruby smiled as she went over to the girls. "You both had a good nap. I am sure my baby girl needs a change. I will change you at the suite, you both will share a room and Dean will have a room, and I will have a room." Ruby told them.

Ruby let Dean get the bags as she got the cab to the large condo suite. Ruby point to a Queen bed that would be Maxx and Nancy's. She pointed to a kid twin size room for Dean and she took the other queen bedroom.

Dean nodded his head, "Good! I would hate for you to do something reckless and maybe I'll be able to help you out in someway later on?" he hoped that he could provide Ruby support with what was going on. His brother would help Ruby for free so any cost would be nonexistent on that front.

Nancy laughed loudly as Sam licked her cheek and she gently rubbed behind his ear, "Yeah I'm really soggy mommy! Is there a pool where we're staying?" she asked excitedly only to grin, "That's awesome!" some alone time with Maxx would be good.

In the condo Nancy looked around curiously and was going through the different rooms seeing where everything was.

Hearing a knock on the door Nancy rushed to open it only to look up and see a woman and a man, "Uh hi?"

The man smiled, "I thought it was you, your Lil Titan, right? Where's your mommy at?" he asked, "We're both competing in the tournament and we were hoping to maybe hang out."

Nancy frowned, "Uh we kinda just got here but I'll ask..."

Suddenly she felt her dress being lifted, "Hey!" she slapped the woman's hand away and moved away from them back into the condo. 

"I just wanted to see if she actually wore diapers," explained the woman, "I thought it was staged or something in that video but I guess not?" she smirked.

Dean scowled, "I was wondering who you were but I remember now," he didn't look happy, "Sasha I'm surprised they allowed you in this tournament and Luke you best stay away from us otherwise I'll make sure you'll get  permanently banned for life."

Luke sighed, "Come on now I wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone at all! Just cause you're bitter about what happened doesn't give you the right to attack me like this."

Sasha tugged on Luke's arm, "Let's go I don't want to get in to trouble this early on its not worth it." 

Dean looked furious, "I don't think crippling someone is....

Luke glared, "I was drunk and driving about just because your pal won first place and I got second doesn't mean I purposefully meant to hit him like that."

"I'm not sure if I buy that considering you've done it three times and got your dad to pay for everything to save your arse from going to jail," he sneered, "you've been cut off recently, right? I hope you no longer drink Luke."

Sasha and Luke walked away. 

Dean sighed. At least the rest of the people competing were okay from what he knew of them. It was just those two who weren't.

Nancy looked confused and concerned. 

“Great, Luke is here. Are you going to get drunk here too. I am surprised they let you back in.” Said Ruby. “Sasha make sure you do not get caught cheating this time.” She said.

Maxx laid Nancy on the bed and got changing supplies. She lifted the dress and saw the diaper. “Someone is soaked. Poor baby girl.” Cooed Maxx. She was gentle as she changed Nancy’s diaperz. “There you go all clean and dry.” Said Maxx patting the front of the diaper. Maxx lowered her jeans to reveal the pull ups she had.

”How about we just order room service and play some board games. I have guess who, monopoly, clue, risk, and Candyland.” Said Maxxx looking at the games in the suite.

”Sound good.” Said Ruby. She ordered three large pizza and two two litters of juice and purified water. 

Sasha gave Ruby the middle finger as she walked away with Luke who was pissed off over the entire conversation that had happened, "Did you get it?" asked Sasha softly.

Luke showed her the photo he had took when Sasha lifted up Nancy's dress exposing her soggy padding, "We should be able to sell this for quite a bit but we'd get more if we're able to get some pics of her naked or if we can something with Ruby." he said.

Sasha thought for a moment, "Maybe we could get one of them alone or something? I thought Ruby wasn't going to compete in this?" she knew that shewouldn't win and would end up losing at the quater finals, "It's a huge tournament and neither of us are going to get first but we could maybe make some money?" 

Luke looked interested, "How?"

Sasha grinned, "If either of us gets paired up with Ruby we can offer a free forfeit as long as we get the pictures that we want and I'm sure LilTitan wouldn't say no to this either."

xxxx

Nancy blushed as her dress was lifted by Maxx and smiled slightly as her girlfriend cooed at her. It felt similar to how Ruby took care of her but also different enough that it didn't feel the same.

Being changed Nancy laid down and relaxed greatly appreciating the way Maxx was being gentle with her even though she could feel herself regressing somewhat as her girlfriend patted the front of her new diaper.

Nancy put her thumb in her mouth and suckled on it cutely as she stared at Maxx's pull up, "Do you need a change? I could change you Maxx?" offered Nancy sitting up on her knees with her thumb still in her mouth.

Nancy looked at the games and pointed towards monopoly, "That one?" she asked cutely.

When the food arrived Dean made sure to get to the door first. He could easily see that Nancy would of answered the door otherwise due to curiosity.

Dean got the pizza and sorted out plates and glasses for everyone making sure to give Nancy a sippy cup instead that he made sure to bring. 

It proved useful giving how many times Nancy dropped it and seemed to get distracted by setting up the game and playing.

Dean sat down cross-legged next to Ruby, "So you wanted to try the Open Tournament that's being held here, right?" he asked Nancy.

Nancy nodded, "Yeah it looks fun and it doesn't clash much with the big one so I won't miss much," she said, "if that's okay with you mommy?" asked Nancy. She doubted she would get far in the Open because anyone could apply so it tended to be big but she hoped she could do well enough.

“That may be fun, Nancy is not a pro gamer so she can do it. I can not compete as I a classified as pro, as is Maxx.” Said Ruby. “Not that she games much.” Said Ruby.

Maxx just chuckled as she decided she would be the banker and get the hat as they went to play monopoly. “Just because I hold the high score in Tetris does not make me a pro gamer.” Said Maxx with a shrug. She was eager to play with everyone.

Ruby started to eat. “But the Open Tournament prize is lower or normal like a raffle prize like a free resort trip or stuff like that. I am eager to watch Baby Titan play Mariokart.” Said Ruby. She wiped Nancy face before she went back for a three slice.

Nancy tilted her head and looked at Maxx curiously only to giggle loudly, "Tetris? I didn't know you liked puzzles? I really like sudoku!" she said, "Do you compete in tetris tournaments?" she asked curiously only to look at Ruby with a grin.

"I think the first prize is a 100k and some stuff on top? Then 50k and 25k? It's about equal to what the quater finalists would get for the actual tournament? There's like a thousand something people entering." she replied, "Maybe you could give me some training mommy?" she grinned, "If you're not to busy? The open is in the morning and the night is when the actual tournament takes places." Nancy was eager to play and try to win in the hopes of getting first because that meant she'd get to play a friendly match with whoever won first in the actual tournament who she hoped would be Ruby. 

Dean smirked, "This will do wonders for our channel and sponsorships," he said, "we should see a huge increase actually giving the lack of content recently," he paused thinking and got his phone out taking a quick pic of all four of them, "there we go!"

He quickly sent it to their media channels with hashtags like BabyTitans first tournament, MommyTitan Championship tournament and others.

Nancy squirmed as Ruby wiped her face and giggled. When Ruby returned Nancy climbed into her lap and started to kiss her under the chin innocently and playfully just like how a toddler would. 

Nancy had chosen the kitten while Dean had chosen the top hat as his piece.

After a hour of playing the food finally arrived. Both Maxx and Ruby were shocked how good Nancy was. She had one whole side of the board and both blue pieces. Maxx groaned as she landed on Nancy’s property again. She looked at her low money and groan. “Food here.” Maxx as she put the rest of her money on Nancy’s side. “Nancy is the slumlord of Monopoly.” Said Maxx.

”Nancy if there was a pro monopoly league you would be the top player.” Said Ruby who was already bearer by Nancy and Dean after twenty minutes.

Ruby went off and kissed Nancy’s head. She put Nancy’s bib on her and gave her a bottle of her breastmilk and Nancy’s dinner.

Maxx smiled as she sat next to Ruby. “Yeah, Nancy was even mean to her girlfriend. No discount of anything.” Teased Maxx.

”I am here mommy and I was the first one to be bankrupt.” Said Ruby.

Nancy laughed in a evil manner as Maxx landed on her property again.  She loved monoply but that was mainly due to the fact that she rarely ever lost at all. It was one of her favourite boardgames! Nancy smirked as she looked at her stack of fake money knowing that she was likely going to win, "It's a shame that there isn't one I'd probably be at the top of the leaderboard." she joked slightly as Dean handed over some of his money next.

Nancy was eager to have some food soon and blushed as Ruby returned tying a bib around her neck. It was a bit embarassing but she knew that Maxx and Dean was use to her being treated like this by Ruby.

"That's what you get for doubling up with Ruby to tickle me." she stuck her tounge out at Maxx before suckling on her bottle of milk and smirked, "You only went bankrupt first cause you wanted me to win cause I'm your cute little baby." she added leaning her head back against Ruby's chest and looking up, her eyes meeting Ruby's own as she purposefully gave her an incredibly cute look, "I love you mommy."  she said with her bottle in her mouth a little bit of milk dribbling down her chin.

Nancy ate her dinner and started to yawn a little.

“No, I did not go easy on you baby girl. Mommy is good at video games but sucks at board games. She has bad luck.” Said Ruby. Dean nodded as he alway beat Ruby at board games. She wiped her daughter’s face. “I think my baby is tired. “ said Ruby. “I love you too baby girl.” Said Ruby.

”I will change and get her ready for bed.” Said Maxx. She smiled as she took Nancy to their room and changed Nancy’s diaper and got her into her night diaper. Maxx helped her into the fox pj and got diapered and in the giraffe pjs. 

Ruby smiled as she tucked both girls in. She kissed Nancy’s head and read her a story before going to bed herself.

Nancy tilted her head cutely, "Maybe I could teach you how to play monopoly better?" she suggested with a smile and giggled as Ruby wiped her face. She loved her mommy so much and enjoyed spending time with her like this. It felt nice and she wouldn't change this for the world at all. 

Nancy looked at Maxx and grinned as she followed her girlfriend into their room.  She felt incredibly lucky to have Maxx in her life. Nancy didn't do much as Maxx changed her into her night time diaper and fox pjs. It was normal for her now to have someone else take care of her life this.

Nancy snuggled up to Maxx as she was tucked in by Ruby and rested her head against Maxx's chest while sucking on her thumb as she listened to Ruby read them a bedtime story. It didn't take long until Nancy was fast asleep and drooling.

Meanwhile Dean was busy getting ready for bed himself. It was going to be a long day tomorrow and a lot of filming with Nancy entering the Open in the morning and Ruby in the Pros at night. He just hoped everything went well and that there wasn't any issues.

It was 6am when his alarm went off. They had about two hours to get ready which was more then enough time to sort things out. Most of the camera kit was packed and he made sure to only bring the featherweight camera kit because of how much filming they might be doing.  He also had a few go pros which he planned on putting on Nancy and Ruby so people could see what they were doing from a first person prospective. He hoped it would be popular.

Maxx woke up first with Sam hearing the alarm and nudging her with his cold wet nose. She signed thanks you as the command to show she is up and alert. She sniffed the air and was not surprised. She kissed Nancy’s head and let her get some sleep. She was wet and she cleaned herself off and put on some pull ups. She put on her normal skater girl outfit.

Maxx waved at Dean before she put in her aids and went to check her camera gear. She smiled at Dean. “Time for the side team to get ready.” Joked Maxx. She ordered donuts for breakfast.

Ruby woke up and smiled as she got ready. She put her normal look. She went over to Nancy and tickled her awake. “Morning baby girl. Ready to play some Mario kart.” Said Ruby. Ruby carried her out to see Maxx got donuts. “Go get breakfast.” 

Nancy smiled as Maxx kissed her on the head while she slept and rolled over to where Maxx had been sleeping snuggling into the other's warmth breathing in her scent. She loved her girlfriend so much.

Dean waved back at Maxx and smirked, "Hell yeah!" he high fived her, "We're going to get some excellent footage," he checked the mics, "a few days of non stopping filiming and streaming should boost our subscriber account big time." he eyed the donuts when they arrived and picked one up.

Nancy yawned cutely only to jolt awake as Ruby tickled her, "Mommmmy!" she half screamed as she laughed loudly rolling on the bed trying to get away from her, "No fair! No fair!" she squeaked as her diaper became even more wet and soggy.

Nancy grinned and nodded, "I'm ready to play! I wanna make mommy proud!" she bounced in Ruby's arms as her mommy carried her and she saw the donuts nearby. Nancy cutely reached over and grabbed a jam filled one which she took a bite in. The jam spilled all over her.  Nancy licked her lips but didn't get the jam on her chin which was slowly dripping down onto her fox pjs.

Dean took a quick picture. He would upload up after the tournament if he was allowed to by Ruby and Nancy.

Ruby smiled as she took a doughnut. She felt like her normal self. She finished her donut and saw Nancy spill on hers. She rushed and wiped it clean before it could stain her onesie. “Someone needs to get ready for the day. Dean what onesie did the squad voted for today?” Asked Ruby. She waited for the answer before taking Nancy to her room for a much needed diaper change.

Ruby set Nancy on her lap and lifted her top so Nancy could get some milk before she would get her ready for the games. “My sweet little girl, remember you just have to have fun.” Said Ruby. She kissed her nose and burped her when she was done. 

Ruby wasted no time to get her changed and dressed in a clean onesie. She brushed Nancy’s hair and put a custom bow that a supporter made that matched Nancy’s dual hair color. “What do you think?” Asked Ruby.

Nancy giggled loudly and clapped her hands as she saw Ruby rush to save her onesie from being stained. The adult baby found it funny even silly how much Ruby took care of her, "You forgot my bib Mommy." she teased sticking her tounge out at Ruby childishly.

Dean smirked, "They want to see her wearing her Bat onesie they loved the pictures and videos of her with Batty so I recommed taken him down to watch Nancy as well or for her to hold him." he chuckled.  All the onesie's were popular but the fans seemed to like it more when a onesie was paired with a plushie of some sorts which probably meant Nancy was going to get a lot of new plushies sooner rather then later.

Nancy was glad to have some milk and suckled greedily. It helped her relax and calm down for the big day. Nancy giggled again as she was burped and kissed on the nose smiling adorably just like a little girl, "I will Mommy! I wanna make you proud of me!" she smiled and hugged Ruby tightly.  It was important for her to win though because she knew that Ruby wanted the money to make the company grow and while it wasn't much compared to the pros tournament and her chances were slim she wanted to do well.  If she made it to the quater finals or even the semis then she would be happy and hoped she could at least reach that.

Nancy blushed at the bow, "I love it! It matches my hair mommy! It must of taken a lot of time for someone to work on this! It's really pretty and it sparkles!" she was very happy, "Do they have a fashion page or something? I'd love it if they could design more stuff like this? Even a dress that I could wear sometime?" she suggested.

Dean had all his kit ready to go and entered the room, "Looking good you two!" he strapped a small microphone onto the both of them and a small micro cam each, "Don't worry these won't get in the way at all and should be as light as a feather! If you want to turn them off at all just click this button, alright." he gave them a thumbs up.

Ruby smiled she got dressed herself. She handed Nancy Batty. Maxx excused herself and returned in wolf footie pj that looked a lot like Sam. “Okay mics are up and and camera is ready.” Said Maxx. Maxx winked at Nancy. “Okay time to get to work. Sam come.” Said Maxx. Sam who had his whole face in the water bowl looked up and shook. “You are such a weird dog.” Said Maxx.

Ruby led the way to the convention hall. A bunch of young upstarts were looking to make a name for themselves. The crowd was not as big as it would be tonight. A few of the contestants knew Ruby and Nancy from YouTube and streaming. They even asked for a photo and autograph. 

Maxx stayed close and filmed. She let Dean handle the interview questions. Sam just stayed near Maxx and let her know if she need to move or not.

Nancy held Batty close to her and kissed the toy on the top of it's head as she waited for Maxx to return. Nancy grinned at seeing her girlfriend in wolf footie pjs and giggled at how similar she looked to Sam. It was cute! She burst out laughing as she looked at Sam seeing that he had his entire face in the water bowl. It was adorable, "A weird dog for a weird Maxx seems about right to me?" teased Nancy with a smirk.

Nancy followed Ruby and held her hand while holding Batty with her other as she looked about the hall to see people moving about and looking at stalls. There wasn't much of a crowd but that wasn't much of a surprise considering that the main even wouldn't happen until tonight.  

There seemed to be more contestants for the Open then spectators which wasn't a surprise. Nancy waved to a few people who pointed and waved at them.  She cuddled close to Ruby and hoped that this was a smart thing to do.

The person behind the table gave Nancy her badge and number, "There's a thousand people competiting in the Open," he said, "the first round will be three races against four others and only one person will go through to the next round," he explained, "this will keep happening until we only have a suitable amount of players left for tomorrow."

Nancy took the badge and looked nervous, "T-that's a lot of people," she looked at Ruby, "should I go with Yoshi or someone else?" she asked tugging on her sleeve, "I gotta not be in first in the second lap right otherwise I lose?" she added remembering the many times she had played for fun and saw Ruby along with other played. It seemed as if the game always hindered the player that was in the lead in the second lap on the third one normally.

Dean was pleased with the amount of footage he was getting and that they were live streaming from Ruby's and Nancy's cameras. They had at least a thousand people watching right now which was impressive giving that it was rather early.

Dean noticed a giant Yoshi and Ghost stuffie nearby that was bigger then him and Ruby combined, "Hey Nancy! Look to your left!"

Nancy jumped and squealed.  She adorabed those two characters the most! Nancy let go of Ruby's hand and ran straight over to the Ghost one to hug it, tightly.  A couple of pings suddenly went off from his phone and he knew that they just got some donations from a few people because of Nancy squealing over the large plushy toys and hugging them.

“You play how you want to play and you pick whoever you want to pick.” Said Ruby. She gave her a hug. Ruby had to stand with the guests as she could not do the open as she was a pro gamer. Ruby pinned a Yoshi and Boo pin on her onesie. “I am sure we will have them in our home by the time we get back.” Said Ruby. She went to the camera. “Okay squad, Titanbaby is doing her first tournament. Wish her luck. Titanbaby, anything you want to stay to the Titansquad?” Asked Ruby getting used to this mic.

Maxx smiled as Sam went to Nancy and gave her a big wet lick for good luck. He wagged his butt and let out a howl. Then he remembered he was working and went back to Maxx. Maxx went over and whispered. “I got something special for you if you win.” She whispered as she muted Nancy’s mic for that part. She unmuted and went back to her spot as the open house tournament was starting in five minutes.

Nancy nodded, "Okay! I just wanna make you proud of me Mommy! I don't want to mess this up." she returned the hug and sighed slightly not wanting to leave at all but she knew she had to.  The Yoshi and Boo pins made her smile brightly though, "Really?" she asked hearing Ruby, "I gotta get them both!" she didn't care how much they would cost she just had to have them.

Nancy blushed slightly. She wasn't use to the mic and weird camera she had on, "I dunno what to say? Uh? Except that I'll try my best! And if you want me to do more open tournaments I can? If Mommy lets me?" she fell on her bottom and laughed as Sam went over to her and gave her a big wet lick.

Nancy gently ruffled his fur and quick scritch before laughing as she watched him go back to Maxx. Getting up she looked at Maxx curiously and blushed brightly. It was a good thing the mic was turned off but everyone who was watching could see her blushing cheeks and the way she looked at Maxx.

Nancy knew that she to win now.

The first race she chose Boo over Yoshi as her racer. It was difficult.  She lost the first race but won the last two out of the group which allowed her to go through to the next round, thankfully.

The second race started and Nancy had won outright.

The third one was a lot closer and tougher and she had just managed to get through by the skin of her teeth.
"Right! Everyone! We have one last round for people to race in! If you win in your group you will get to compete tomrrow where it will be a point based system! There will now be a twenty minute break."

Nancy waddled awkwardly and was in tears as she got to Ruby, "I leaked." she whimpered clutching her crotch where there was a clear wet patch that she was trying her best to hide but it wasn't working at all.  She was sure the cameras probably picked it up and she knew the person she had beat just now had saw it.  He had called her a couple of names whispering to her which sadly for him the mic had picked up and equally had picked up his face.  

Dean frowned slightly and passed Ruby a diaper bag that he had carried, "I'll get everyone some food quickly you go take care of your baby." he said softly.

Ruby cheered her baby one. When she finished her third match. “Come here baby.” Said Ruby, she turned off both mics. She carried her to the bathroom and locked the door. “Mommy brought you spare bat onesie.” She cooed. She laid Nancy down. She removed the onesie and untapped the diaper. Ruby cleaned her up and put her in a fresh diaper with a booster.

Ruby helped Nancy into the new bay onesie this one was pink. Ruby kissed her cheek and smiled. “All better?” Asked Ruby. She decided to fed her . She sat down in the counter and let Nancy nurse on her.

”That is my baby girl.” Ruby said. She smiled. “You are doing so good.” She cooed. Once she was sure Nancy was full, she burped her and fixed her top.