LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Dean nodded, "Don't worry I won't expose her like that," he said softly, "I don't think your fans mind much about her diapers but I understand that it's a sensitive topic for her." he took a few pictures at different angles and showed them to Ruby first letting her choose which ones to upload and which ones not to upload.  It didn't even take a minute for people to start liking, hearting and sharing the pictures.  He took a hold of  Ruby's hand and squeezed it tightly, "The thing is Rubes," he said, "you do have a kid," he looked at Nancy before looking back up at her, "I don't think she'd be able to cope without you," he smiled, "she views you as her mommy completely and would be utterly lost without you," he then chuckled, "you'll probably be stuck changing diapers until your eighty though." he joked and teased.

Nancy was drooling in her sleep and clinging to Ruby's leg sweetly only to whine softly at being woken.  Nancy sat up and rested her head against Ruby's shoulder while yawning loudly, "Mhmmm." she mumbled nodding her head in response while rubbing her eyes, "No dentist." she mumbled softly.

Dean was busy scrolling through the comments on the pictures he had uploaded and at the various requests asking for more pictures of the two together.  People enjoyed the fact that the photos weren't posed at all or 'fake' and were genuine. There were even requests for live streams of the Titan girls just going about their day to day buisness, "Heh we've just got ten thousand dollars from someone for that picture." it was a lot of money and he noticed that each time a picture or video was uploaded with Ruby and Nancy doing something natural and not for YouTube a few people would always donate a large chunck to the channels probably in hope that they would release more personal stuff.

"Do you want me to drive?" he asked Ruby softly, "Someone seems a bit fussy."

"Not fussy!" whined Nancy grumbling into Ruby's shoulder.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Sure that sounds great Dean.” Said Ruby. She patted Nancy’s butt. “She does need a nap or to go poopy. She gets cranky when she is backed up.” Cooed Ruby. She bounced her on her shoulder. Ruby set Nancy into her new car seat. She buckled her in. “Nancy you look so cute.” Cooed Euby. She put in a custom pacifier that matched the theme. 

Ruby got into the passages seat. She looked back at her baby girl. She loved her baby. Nancy was so perfect and cute. She could not wait to have Nancy in her streams again. 

Dean chuckled finding it amusing, "My bet is that she's backed up." he ruffled the top of Nancy's head as he passed by the two and went to open the back passenger door for Ruby to sort out Nancy. He got in the front and checked everything over that he could see to make sure everything was good. He enjoyed tinkering.

Nancy blushed and whined softly, "I just had a nap! I don't need another and I'm not backed up!" she pouted and sulked slightly at Ruby's comment and Dean ruffling her hair. Why did they think she was cranky? She wasn't! She just didn't want to go to the dentist! She sweetly held onto Ruby, "I don't wanna go!" she whimpered, "It's to scary."

In her new carseat Nancy was shocked by how soft and snug it felt. It was kind of like a beanbag but better. The amount of secruity was insane to say the least. The headrest was super soft, the belts and buckles were firm and it even had a low battery blue tooth built into the side that would send a message to emergency services if the car had been hit at all and a tracking device that would tell Ruby where the carseat was if anything were to happen.

Nancy looked at her step twin trying to glare but she found that impossible to do because of how much loved Ruby so settled for giving her a adorable cute pout instead, "I always look cute." she mumbled and decided to give Ruby a kiss on the side of her cheek similar to how a small child would kiss their parent.  Nancy suckled on her paci and quickly noticed that her feet weren't touching the ground at all and equally she could see outside now.

Nancy's attutide quickly changed as she looked out the window excitedly and finally able to view things properply compared to before she sweetly pointed to a path by the woods that they were passing, "Can we go there?" she asked, "Please Mommy? I wanna know where it goes!" she asked as she turned and twisted about.  The car seat allowed this.

Suddenly a speeding driver cut them off and the electronics in the carseat had pulled Nancy back, holding her place and bleeped slightly.

Dean let out an annoyed huff, "Idoit," he said, "don't they know we have a baby on board." he looked at Nancy, "Don't worry it'll release you in about thirty seconds and you can keep looking around." he smirked before looking at Ruby, "are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he continued to drive before finally pulling up to the dentist.

Upon seeing the building Nancy became tense and anxious letting out a small whine.

“After the dentist.” Said Ruby. She smiled when they parked. She smiled as she set Nancy into a stroller and pushed her into the dentist office. She loved this stroller because it need her thumbprint to unlock it. “We have an appointment with Doc. Toothgood.” Said Ruby. She waited with her baby until she was called to the back.

Ruby unstrapped Nancy and set her on the chair as the doctor came in. He was an elderly man but kind. He started to look at her teeth. “Yeah those two teeth need to go. I can start right away.” Said the dentist. He put the mask to knock out Nancy. 

Ruby watched as the dentist worked, Nancy finally baby teeth were removed and the doctor was scrubbing up. “No solid food for a week. She should be awaking up soon. She will be loopy for the rest of the day.” He offered.

Nancy was happy with that answer and was looking forward on going down that path after the dentist. The stroller was another new surprise and Nancy squirmed as she was placed into it, "I could walk?" she suggested looking up at Ruby cutely still suckling on her paci.

Dean was walking besides Ruby and chuckled, "Your Mommy punished you and besides she's still recovering also you look cute like this," he said, "if you want I could always find you a baby carriage or maybe get someone to make a baby carrier? What do you think? I've got some friends that would love to build stuff for you guys it would give them great exposure and you'll get a bunch of free baby stuff but adult size like a baby bouncer?"

Nancy was squirming, whimpering and even whined softly as she waited anxiously with worry for the dentist. Her breathing becoming intense for a moment as she suckled harder on her paci for comfort. In the office and sat down on the chair Nancy was overwhelmed by the medical equipment surronding her and grabbed Ruby's hand which she held onto tightly.  Upon seeing the elderly man and hearing his kind voice Nancy relaxed slightly and only winced a few times as he looked at her teeth.

It didn't take long for her to get knocked out.

Dean stayed nearby the door, "You gonna keep them Ruby?" he asked softly with a grin. It was surprising knowing that Nancy still had baby teeth.

It took a few minutes for Nancy to wake up and her first response was to whine loudly. Her mouth was sore and she felt weird! There was drool on the side of her chin as she tried her best to sit up only to wobble nearly falling out if it weren't for the arm rest, "Mamaaa." she reached forward for Ruby and her body behaved more like a rag doll.

Dean walked forward, "Good thing we got that stroller I didn't think she'd be like this."

Ruby chuckled and with Dean’s help got her into the stroller. “Mama is right here:” she said. She got a frozen pacifier  and placed it into her mouth to keep the swelling down. “There you go sweetie. I bet someone is feeling really happy right now.” Cooed Ruby. She pushed the stroller to the car and let Dean get her into the car seat. “Thanks for the help Dean. You are always a great friends.” Said Ruby.

Ruby stopped at the ATM to get forty dollars. A twenty for each tooth. Ruby smiled as she also go ice cream for her to have for a snack. “So what are you game plans for the rest of the day Dean. I am sure Nancy and I will be taking a nap together.” Said Ruby as they pulled up to the house.

”How is my baby feeling?” Asked Ruby to Nancy in her car seat.

Nancy was drooling just like a baby and squirming around cutely as she was placed in the stroller. The young adult continued to reach out to Ruby and had started to chew on her fist making cute noises only to giggle loudly as a frozen paci was placed in her mouth, "Ahh! Cold!" she whined but soon relaxed as she felt her mouth being soothed by the ice. It felt good.

Nancy was looking around almost as if she had never seen the outside world before.

Dean smiled, "It's no problem honestly I'm just glad that I'm able to help out and I do mean that," he said, "your one of my best friends and you need help espescailly now," he paused and took a deep breath, "I won't lie though and I should probably say this now rather then later," he gulped, "I like you as a friend but also more then that," he smiled, "I've been hit by the lovebug," he chuckled trying to make everything less serious, "it's just you've always been a great friend and I always thought that maybe at some point I would ask you out for coffee or something but seeing the way you're taking care of Nancy and with what just happened in the hospital," he sighed, "it just kind of came crashing down, you know?"

Dean rubbed the back of his head, "I was thinking of staying over for the night on the couch before heading to the city early tomrrow," he admitted, "I have some stuff I need to do at home first but I don't feel right leaving you and Nancy alone tonight giving that the security cams won't be installed till tomorrow at the earliest."

Nancy was sweetly giggling and trying to take her shoe off.  Everything felt strange and weird right now to her. It felt sort of nice but she also felt dizzy? She looked at Ruby when she was asked a question and it took Nancy a bit to respond, "Okay?" she replied uncertain and squeaking, "Butterfly!" she pointed to a yellow one and tried to reach it only for her hands to touch the window causing her to pout.

Ruby was in shock. She leaned toward asexual it’s was shocking that Dean liked her. She knew he was a good friend. “Coffee sounds nice but let take it slow.” Said Ruby as watched her baby girl. “Silly baby, here.” She said giving her a large butterfly stuffie. She put on a movie and got a bottle of warm milk for her.

She went to Dean and Kissed his cheek. She went and got herself some food. She need to eat something. She made herself a sandwich for her and Dean. “Hey we could use a guard, I guess.” I said Ruby. She watched Nancy to make sure she was safe.

Dean smiled brightly, "Of course I wouldn't want it any other way at all," he knew Ruby leaned towards being asexual and that was okay with him, "we could maybe have that coffee when I come back from my trip?" he suggested. He had flings, one night stands and so on but he was always left feeling unfulfilled by them. It wasn't that he disliked having sex but it wasn't something he needed or even wanted much. It took him a year or so for him to figure out that he was just looking for someone who would be affectionate and romantic with. He wasn't sure what his sexuality was at all and while he could get in the mood he often found himself feeling regretful? He didn't think much on the matter in general though.

Nancy looked at the butterfly stuffie and squealed hugging it tightly as she stared at the tv watching the movie.

Deab blushed as Ruby kissed him on the cheek and felt his heart swell, "Thanks," he said softly glad to have something to eat, "well I'm happy to help and it's the least I can do for you," he smiled, "I don't want anything bad happening to either of you when your both recovering," he continued, "but do tell me if I'm overstepping at all," he chuckled, "I don't want to cause any trouble." he held Ruby's hand softly.

Nancy crawled over and cuddled into Ruby's side having ignored the milk bottle for now.  A small yawn escaping and showing how red her gums were from where her two teeth had been removed. Nancy nuzzled her nose against Ruby's arm sweetly. This was the most babylike she had ever been so far but that was thanks to the painkillers and other meds she had during the dentist.

Ruby smiled as she saw Nancy did not want her bottle. Ruby smiled as she got to couch and waited for Nancy to get on her lap. “Someone wants to snuggle today. You do not want your baba?” Asked Ruby. “I know what my baby wants.” Cooed Ruby. She grabbed the nearest blanket to cove herself up. She opened her top for Nancy.

”That is my princess.” Said Ruby. She kissed her forehead. “Mommy loves her baby girl.” Cooed Ruby. She let Nancy get her tummy filled. “How is your mouth felling?” Ruby asked once she was sure Nancy was done. “You want a frozen pacifer to help with the swelling?” Asked Ruby as she fixed her top.

Dean blushed and then smiled slightly making sure to look away so the two could have some privacy. He would leave after the movie and come back later on to stay over just to make sure everything was safe.

Nancy nodded and whined cutely at Ruby as she got onto her lap ready to snuggle and cuddle properply.  It didn't take much for Nancy to smile nowadays and she couldn't help but giggle a little at Ruby guessing correctly as to what she wanted. Bottles were okay but they didn't compare to being breastfed and that's what she wanted right now. Nancy latched on and suckled sweetly drinking Ruby's milk.  It took about twenty minutes until Nancy was done and she lazily rested her head against Ruby's chest, tiredly, "Don't feel so ditzy," she mumbled, "really tired though and yeah, please? The swelling is painful." she whispered trying to keep herself awake.

Dean smiled at the two and brought over a frozen paci for Ruby to give to Nancy, "I'll leave you two alone for a bit I've got some stuff to do at my place so I'll see you later tonight, alright? If you need me just give me a call." he gave Ruby a hug and ruffled Nancy's hair before leaving and getting into his van.

As he drove back to his place he noticed a man on the road looking clueless and seemingly looking for something? He also saw a woman with him? The man looked a little like Nancy? If Nancy hadn't dyed her hair that is. He stopped nearby them, "Hey what's up? You lost?"

The man turned around and Dean couldn't help feel a bit intimidated by this guy who seemed to be so incredibly intense. It put his back instantly.

"I'm looking for my daughter, Nancy, have you seen her?"

Dean frowned, "No, sorry? If you plan on going up further this road I wouldn't recommend it, there's a guy with a bunch of dogs that live up and he isn't friendly at all." he lied.  He watched as the man nodded his head.

"Thanks," said Nancy's father, "come on let's go back we can get a private investagator or something to dig up any dirt we need and I'll make sure to pack my gun next time." he told the woman.

Dean didn't take his eyes off the couple and was glad when they left down the same road he was going.  He quickly texted Ruby about the encounter and exchange he had just to let her know what's going on.

Ruby smiled as she cuddled with Nancy. She checked her text message. She pouted as she got Nancy a frozen popsicle to help with the swelling. “Someone was looking for you baby girl.” Said a Ruby. She locked the front door right before Maxx knocked on the door.

”There is some rich dude driving around.” Said Maxx as Sam came in. Sam started to lick Nancy. She smiled as she saw Nancy. “Aww did I miss drugged Nancy?” Asked Maxx. 

“That is not good.” Said Ruby. She decided to order some pizza for everyone. “Maybe we should get a bigger place.” Said Ruby.

Nancy looked at Ruby curiously and confused. She wasn't fully there yet but she was recovering, "Huh? For me? Why?" her words were sloppy and with her two baby teeth removed she had a adorable lisp. Nancy put the popsicle in her mouth and was beyond happy to see Maxx and Sam!

Nancy hugged Sam and giggled loudly as he licked her. She had missed the fluffy wolf dog! She looked at Maxx and blushed, "I'm still feeling kind of weird." she got up and wobbled a little before managing to give Maxx a hug and a kiss on the cheek even though that meant standing on her tip toes and using Maxx as some sort of pillar to keep her from falling flat on her face.

Nancy looked worried at Ruby and felt a shiver go down her back, "I don't know many rich dudes except one...." it couldn't be her father could it? Yet she could feel her stomach twist and her anxiety going up, "Mommy?" she looked at Ruby, "Do you think it's him?" she asked softly.

Nancy's father leaned on his car frustrated. He saw some guy drive down in a van and some girl drive up. He didn't bother talking to Maxx. Was that guy lying to him? He watched as a pizza van drove past him and decided to follow it. Maybe he would get an answer. Maybe there was more then just one person living up that road? He would soon find out and if he did find his daughter and step daughter he would give them both hell. He had seen the videos and watched everything from the streams and the public spanking in the movie theatre.  He wasn't dumb. He had ruined multiple people's lives and even bragged loudly about how he could destroy someone with ease if they pissed him off.

Nancy was holding onto Maxx still and with one hand on Sam's side, clutching his fur tightly but not painfully, "This place is really beautiful Mommy," she said, "you've been saving for a really long time to get this cottage," she mumbled, "a bigger place would be good but I want it to be as nice as this one or better," she frowned as her lisp started to become more obvious, "I haven't spent any money at all? I don't even know how much I have but we can use that as a deposit?" she said softly.  Unknown to Nancy her account was nearly at 70k in total thanks to the generous donations she would recieve and the amount of people watching their videos as well as buying merch.

“Eat your popsicle baby girl. Mommy will handle if it is him.” Said Ruby. “Otherwise Sam will try to steal it. “ said Ruby watching the wolf do stare at the popsicle a little bit of drool escaped his mouth.

”I can get us a new place, I just need to fly tomorrow for the National Mariokart tournament. Prize is one million.” Said Ruby texting Dean that she would do it and she need four first class tickets. Ruby easily had the money for the tickets and the hotel was already booked for the competitors.

“Plus two days away and he will forget about this place.” Said Ruby.

”Does my baby bae, have a stalker?” Asked Maxx as she took Sam outside into the front yard. His massive size ran around the front yard and barked and snarled at the direction of the dad.

”I can help out for the new place, I placed second and got 25k.” Said Maxx smiling revealing a cut lip from her fall of her board. 

Nancy looked unsure, "You've just come out from hospital though?" she said feeling worried only to glance to her side and see Sam staring at the popsicle causing her to squeak cutely and shove it in her mouth straight away when the big wolf dog started drooling.  Nancy gave him a pat on the head and gentle scritches behind the ear. He was so silly and fluffy. Nancy started to giggle.

She was surprised at that, "Why don't I check my account and we could maybe put our money together to get something?" she suggested, "You sure you'd be okay to play tomrrow?" she asked softly, "I don't want you getting ill or anything?" she pouted feeling protective over her step twin, "You'll probably win anyway cause your mommy," she grinned, "maybe I'll enter the open tournament that they have there?" she smirked, "Even if I lose it'd be good for the brand, right?"

Nancy nodded, "I hope so? I hate that he's here? Why now?" she looked over at Maxx and smiled, "Mhm I hope not? The only person that I would ever want stalking me is you," she teased gently, Maxxxx!" she got up and kissed her girlfriend on her lip where the cut was making sure to do so gently.

Nancy was surprised but Maxx's offer but smiled, "That's so cool you placed second! You need to teach me how to skateboard one day! I also need to be there next time you skate so I can support you, okay? I'd be a bad girlfriend if I wasn't there for you."

Dean saw the text and was a bit surprise but knew that Ruby wouldn't ask if she wasn't certain on going. He quickly texted back that he would get everything sorted in a bit and that he'd be back straight away. His meeting was in the city where the Mario Kart Tournament was taking place.

The delivery driver got out of his van and saw the big wolf dog but saw it calm down as he approched with food, "Here you go," the driver passed the pizza's over to Nancy, "just to warn you both there's some idoit behind me coming up here I don't know if you know him but he seems a bit off."

Nancy gave the driver a twenty dollar tip and took the pizza into the house, "That's his car...." she went into the kitchen and started getting plates out for everyone while watching the video feed.

Nancy's father pulled up and stormed out of the car only to stop at the big growling dog. He looked up at Maxx and glared, "Get your mutt under control! I'm here to fetch my daughter! Nancy! Come out here now!" he yelled believing that he had the right place despite having little to no proof that he did.  In anger Nancy's father started to undo his belt, "You have till the count of three! You remeber what happens when you disobey me, don't you?" he yelled loudly.

In the kitchen Nancy froze as her anxiety built up. Her legs feeling like lead. Nancy slowly went to a nearby corner and sat down hugging her knees breathing heavily. There was a reason she didn't go against her father at all and despite everything she found it hard not to listen and obey him. How many times had he hit her with that belt when she was a child until he was satisfied with how obident she was? It stopped when she was about eleven? She had learnt to behave correctly.

"Mommy..." her voice was weak and strained as she looked up at Ruby with a frightful, timid gaze.

"3! 2! 1!" he yelled loudly only to sigh, "I'm sorry for the trouble," he said to Maxx, "my Nancy knows when to obey me no matter what and would of come out by now." he glared at the wolf dog and got back into car driving away from the place. His next plan was to hire a private investagator.

Nancy hid her face against her knees and started to sob softly.

Ruby watched as Nancy heard her dad’s voice. Ruby snarled as she saw the fear. She used to have the same look but when she moved out she learned something, that man could not hurt her anymore, not unless she does not fight back. Ruby looked at the door.  “Maxx come inside. Sam can stay there.” 

”Sam, stay on guard.” Order Maxx before she went inside. Sam bared his teeth making sure the man knew not to move.

She waited until Maxx was holding Nancy, before she went to her room and grabbed her shotgun. The gun she got for if the man ever came back into her life meaning to do harm. Ruby fired one shot in the air to get his attention

“You will leave, Nathan. You are not allowed on my property. Nancy is not coming with you and you are not talking to her.” Said Ruby. She threw his card at him. “There is her credit you gave her and I already paid the balance. You have no power of her or me.” Said Ruby, “No leave before I get my roommate to let her dog go.” Lied Ruby. “Or I shot you and say it was self defense. You came to my property hostile and I am sure my neighbors are watching now.” Said Ruby with a smirk. 

Nancy clung to Ruby desperatly. Her face borrowed deep into her shoulder and her breathing short, frantic. She was scared, very scared and her grip was tight as she clutched Ruby's arm.  Nancy had never been this scared before. Her diaper swelling up becoming warm and soggy because of how frightened she truly was. What could she do? She felt entierly lost and unable to do anything.

Feeling Maxx holding her helped calm her down slightly but she flinched and reached out weakly towards Ruby as she left. Nancy turned her entire body towards Maxx and curled up against her, her face pressed against her shoulder as she tried to steady her breathing which became broken with sobs inbetween.  Even Jen hadn't caused her to react like this.

Hearing the sudden shot of a gun caused Nancy to become tense instantly. Her whole body freezing up and her hold on Maxx becoming tighter. Nancy started to breakdown crying doing her best to stay as quiet as possible. Why couldn't she face him? Why couldn't she stand up for herself?

Nathan was glaring at the wolf dog. If there was one thing he would be doing it would be getting rid of that snarling mutt in front of him but he wasn't about to risk that without a gun and maybe a vest to protect himself. The loud shot caused Nathan to focus his attention on Ruby, "You bitch," he snarled, "hand her over to me now!" he demanded but not before picking up the credit card causing him to the laugh, "You think I care about this? And no power? Then why isn't she out here herself? Why do you have a gun? Why is your room-mates mutt growling at me? I'm not a dumb man Ruby," he smirked, "and thank you for showing yourself," he continued with a smug look, "it's good to know that I was right where you live."

He took a deep breath, "Like I said I'm not a dumb man so I will leave for now but next time I will be back and I expect things to go differently," he said, "your videos have caused quite the stir and my clients are more then eager to meet you both or at the very least Nancy," he continued, "I've got lawyers ready and working for me to get Nancy back into my care that little video of you spanking her will help a lot in court, don't you know? It won't be difficult to get the courts to consider her unsuitable and in need of guardianship which I'm sure she'd be more then willing to give if it means that I'll never bother you again," he smirked, "she wasn't very good standing up for you was she? But now that can change can't it? I know my Nancy."

Nathan smirked, "Insecure, weak, pathetic but most of all willing to prove herself which is why I know she will come to me or eventually accept this because it would mean that you would be free from me." he took a deep breath, "I'll be leaving now but this isn't over." he turned and left going back to his car properply this time and driving off.

Inside Nancy felt sick to her stomach and was clinging even more tightly to Maxx. What did he mean by guardianship? What did he mean by the spanking video? What did he mean by everything that he was saying? Nancy could feel her stomach twisting itself in knots over the guilt she felt. It was true she hadn't stood up against him when he had been terrible to Ruby and she hadn't even stood up to him now...

Why was she so weak? Nancy cried harder into Maxx's shoulder and whimpered loudly managing to finally speak her voice sore and strained, "I'm scared." her diaper becoming even more soggy then it had been before.  Nancy hadn't noticed that she wet herself nor that she had filled her diaper upon hearing the sound of Ruby's gun going off.

Ruby entered the house with Maxx and called Dean. “Hey, sign me up for the tournament. Also another question, did your old brother ever pass the bar?” Asked Ruby. She knew Dean came from a family of lawyers and that is why he was a good manager. He could read contracts well.

Ruby went back to Nancy and held her. “That dick head will never harm you again. If he tries, I will shot his balls off. Now we need to get some rest.” Said Ruby. 

Maxx nodded and took Nancy to be changed and put into the large kid size crib. Both Sam and her got into the crib as well to keep Nancy safe and happy. 

Dean picked up his phone, "Hey! Sure will do and yeah? He did? He runs his own firm actually? Is everything okay?" he asked worried, "I'll be down soon just have a few things to sort out." he had a bad feeling that he might of missed something but hoped he was wrong.

Nancy grabbed onto Ruby tightly and held on, "I-I'm sorry you shouldn't have to stick up for me like this." she whispered softly, "A-a nap sounds good." she felt tired and vulnerable after what had just happened so was glad to be put down for a nap.  Nancy hadn't realised how badly she had used her diaper and blushed feeling embarassed that she had gotten so scared that she had lost control or what little control she had left.

Nancy held onto Maxx in her sleep and snuggled up to Sam clatching his fur softly. It didn't take long for Nancy to start snoring.

About twenty minutes later Dean arrived with his bag and laptop. He walked in through the door and hugged Ruby tightly, "You sounded stressed on the phone? Something happened, didn't it? Are you okay?" he asked concerned, "I've got everything booked we will be leaving later tonight I hope that's okay? It won't be a huge flight just about two hours at most and I checked with the hotel it's okay with them if Sam comes along they have a room that allows pets to stay over."

“I am fine. I am just pissed off Nathan is a dick. If I could I would shot him.” Said Ruby rubbing her forehead. Ruby hugged her best friend. “Thanks for everything. I am so thankful to have you in my life.” Said Ruby. She remembered Dean told her he has feeling for her. “Maybe after the tournament we can go on a double date.” Said Ruby throwing him a bone. “I am going to nap.” Said Ruby.

Ruby went over to her bed and laid down. It did not take long before she was passed out, snoring. 

Dean nodded, "I thought it was him but I didn't think it could be giving everything you've told me about him," he frowned, "why is he even back now? And don't worry I'll make sure that he can't touch you or Nancy," he returned the hug holding her tightly, "Your very sweet." he kissed her forehead gently.

Dean blushed, "I'd like that a lot."

With a sigh he watched as Ruby went off to bed. He had some things to do.

First thing first was to call his brother, "Hey Jared it's Dean I need your help with something...." he talked quietly and went to the basement typing up notes and was done after an hour. His older brother was going to look into things about Nathan and see what he could do.  Just a couple of background checks first. He knew that he would need Ruby to fill Jared in on what had happened though at some point but for now that wasn't needed.

Dean sorted everything out ready for later on so they could get the plane easily and without hassle.

It was about two hours later when Nancy woke up next to Maxx and Sam. It felt nice being next to her girlfriend and the big fluffy furball after what happened earlier.  She hoped her mommy was okay? Nancy rubbed Sam's head slightly and kissed her girlfriend before getting out of the crib her diaper surprisingly dry for a change.

Nancy saw Ruby sleeping and smiled.  She gave her sister a gentle hug, "Hi mommy."

Ruby woke up from her nap to see Nancy was out of her crib. “Hi baby. Do you feel better?” Asked Ruby as she sat up. “Nancy, you can not climb out of your crib. You can get hurt.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she went and locked her door.

She set Nancy on her lap before she opened her top for Nancy. She rubbed her head. “Nathan is not getting you. You are an adult and you are my baby.” Said Ruby stroking her head. “But this may go to court and you will have to tell them what he has done to you just like I will have to do the same.” Said Ruby.

”We are flying tonight so mommy need you to pack a bag.” Said Ruby as she burped Nancy and set her down so she can pack herself. Ruby unlocked her door so Nancy could get out.

Nancy nodded and then blushed a little, "Sorry mommy I just wanted to see you," she replied but she knew that this was the third time she had gotten out of her crib which wasn't ideal, "I'm sorry for getting scared earlier." she felt foolish and guilty over her reaction, "I couldn't stand up to him." she watched as Ruby locked the door and knew that she would be getting breastfed.

In Ruby's lap she curled up and latched onto her breast. She needed this, badly. It had become a common occurance for her and one that helped with her any stress she was having. Nancy suckled sweetly and squeaked softly as she felt Ruby rubbing her head.

Go to court? Nancy looked nervous over that but she had a slight idea earlier when Nathan was here and yelling loudly.  Nancy burped softly and watched as Ruby unlocked the door, "Why don't you adopt me? Your already my mommy?" she suggested, "I'm over eighteen so legally I can remove him and he can't do anything about that? It's something I wanted to do for a while but I always got nervous thinking about all that paperwork and stuff," she got up off the bed and hugged Ruby, "I know it's kind of weird but lots of people get adopted when they are older by others? Your the first person that actually cares about me." she said softly before letting go.

Nancy went to her nursery knowing she needed to pack a bag but couldn't help grin as she watched Maxx and Sam sleep.  She booped Maxx on the nose with a tiny giggle, "Come on it's been two hours, silly." she teased, "We gotta get packed for tonight to catch a flight." she smirked as she went to her wardrobe and was met with all her baby clothes. There wasn't much in the way of grown up stuff.

Her mommy loved kangaroos so she made sure to grab that onesie.  A simple green dress. Not super babyish but cute and had some frills.  Short overalls and a top. Another dress but this was much more babyish in style. Nancy grabbed her bat onesie as well and another top with shorts.  That should be more then enough.  Two dresses, two shirts with short overalls and shorts, two onesies.  Just needed shoes and socks then that was it.  Nancy blushed as she grabbed a pair of mary janes and sneakers as well some simple white slip on shoes to put in her bag.

"You could borrow some of my stuff if you want?" said Nancy to Maxx as she rubbed Sam's head and hugging him before hugging Maxx, "Thank you for holding me earlier I was really scared."

“I am good, I was planning to crash for a few days as my place is being sprayed and technically Sam is not allowed in my apartment.” Said Maxx still waking up. She let out a yawn and stretched before getting out of the crib. “You will look super cute though.” Said Maxx. She went through her bag and pulled out Sam’s Service Dog vest.

Ruby called Jared to see how to adopt Nancy and would it help their case. Ruby was soon backed and went to the bathroom to cough up some blood. She was still pushing herself but she need to do this for them. Ruby cleaned up the spat up blood before making sure no blood was on her.

”Let’s go.” Said Ruby putting Nancy in her car seat. Maxx thought it was cute and tried not to laugh. “You look so cute.” Said Maxx.

Nancy smiled only to frown, "Aww that's no fair that he isn't allowed in your apartment!" she blushed and then smirked a little, "Aren't I always cute though?" she asked as she watched Maxx pull out Sam's service dog vest, "Woah! I didn't know he was trained? That's so cool! He can come with us properply to the center." she patted his head giving him a rub behind the ear.

Nancy glanced a little to where the bathroom was.  Was Ruby coughing? She hoped her mommy was okay? She knew that Ruby was still healing and Nathan showing up like this wasn't good for her at all.  Nancy sighed. She just hoped her mommy wouldn't push herself to hard right now.

Nancy whined softly as she was placed in her car seat and pouted. It was the best thing for her, really but that didn't stop her from pouting at all.  She knew she probably looked silly and could tell that Maxx was trying not to laugh.  Nancy stuck her tounge out at Maxx, "I don't have much choice in the matter," she grumbled, "I'm not big enough according to the law."

Dean was in the driver's seat. He wasn't going to let Ruby drive just yet and was watching her carefully, "You look a bit pale try and get some rest on the plane, alright? I booked first class so it should be easy and the hotel is five stars so it'll be really nice." he placed his hand on her shoulder giving it a slight squeeze before pulling out.

It didn't take long to get to the airport. There wasn't much of a crowd, thankfully, "We've got twenty minutes till our flight does anyone need anything?" he asked with a smile.