LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Ruby cuddled with Nancy. “That is good to hear. I can not wait to go home and spoil you. Once you are ungrounded that is.” Said Ruby. She tickled her. “I am glad to leave this place.” Said Ruby. Ruby kissed her forehead and sat up. She went to the bathroom. She was slow getting up. She decided to change then change Nancy. “Someone was so excited she soaked herself.” Said Ruby.

Ruby was slow and careful as she changed Nancy’s diaper. Once her diaper was changed, Ruby gave Nancy one of her bottles. “There you go.” Said Ruby weakly before she got back into bed. She snuggled with her.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy giggled, "You always spoil me? I can't even begin to think what you've got in mind?" she smiled, "Shouldn't I spoil you though? Your the one in hospital?" she said, "Aww!" pouting Nancy stuck her tounge out, "You could always unground me now?" she suggested.

Nancy was surprised by how much she missed Ruby. The forehead kiss made her melt and she tried her best not to cry and cling to her knowing that wouldn't do anyone any good right now.  The tickling caused Nancy to squeal, "I wouldn't be able to cope here," she said, "hospital's scare me especailly at night."

Worried Nancy held Ruby a little as she slow got up, "Y-yeah I kinda did get over excited but I was really worried about you!" she confessed and sighed.

Dean made sure Ruby was okay getting to the bathroom. He didn't want her hurting herself accidentally.  He also was on standby if anything was needed.

Nancy blushed when Ruby changed her diaper, "You can't stop being Mommy, can you? Even when you've just been through an operation and your all drugged up?" she teased and wondered if it was safe for Ruby to change her but she remembered what Maxx said earlier....

Let Ruby Mommy her.

Nancy snuggled back up with Ruby, "I never told you why I don't drive," she blushed, "I got my permit but a month after a new law came in and I got pulled over cause I was to short to drive."

Dean laughed slightly, "You could get a booster seat, you know?"

Nancy blushed some more.

Dean tilted his head, "Wait? You were in a booster seat, weren't you?

Nancy nodded her head, "Mhm yeah and they still wouldn't allow it."

Dean thought for a moment, "So does that mean I'd have to get a car seat for my van? Cause you know it's bigger then a car? I never thought about restrictions like that before? So your fine in a normal car, legally?"

Nancy blushed, "Depends on the car but the one we've got, yeah, it's fine, I can sit in the front just can't drive and I only need something if I can't see outside the window." she shrugged her shoulders as she snuggled up to Ruby drinking her bottle of milk cutely.

“A car seat would be a great idea. Even if it is just to let you see. That way you can also nap on the long car rides without sleeping in a weird position.” Said Ruby. She kissed Nancy’s head. “Well at least with the surgery I do not have to take the pills. I have been enjoying our bonding time and don’t want to stop because I could get you sick.” Said Ruby. She cuddled with Nancy until the nurse shooed them out.

”That was a good visit. How about we pick up some dinner on the way home. How does pizza sound?” Asked Maxx buckling Nancy in for the car ride home.

Nancy blushed, "It would be nice to see properly and have something I could rest in," she mumbled as she nuzzled herself against Ruby, "but I don't really need one with the car that we got right now? I don't think? I haven't looked at the law for ages though so it might of changed?" she didn't want to leave Ruby's side.

Nancy closed her eyes feeling peaceful as Ruby kissed her forehead, "I love you mommy." 

Had she ever told Ruby that before? She wasn't sure if she had but she did love her a lot. Nancy nodded her head, "I miss our bonding time." she knew it had been less than a day but she had grown accustomed to being breastfed. 

Dean took a few pictures but didn't upload them. He would only do that with Ruby's consent giving how vulnerable she was right now as well as Nancy.

Nancy whined at the nurse and hugged Ruby carefully wanting to cling to her but knew she had to leave. She kissed Ruby on the cheek before leaving with Maxx.

Dean stayed behind for a minute, "I'll come around at five or six am tomorrow to see how things are going and if you're giving the clear I'll drive you home and stay with you to help out fa few days, alright? I don't want you overworking yourself when you should be resting." 

Nancy sighed as she was buckled into the car, "Pizza sounds good! I hope Mommy is okay to come home tomorrow I miss her," she admitted, "will you be staying with us for a bit after mommy comes back or do you have to go back to your family?" she asked softly feeling very clingy towards Maxx.

“I got to go back. I live by myself but I got things I got to take care of at my studio apartment.” Said Maxx. She ordered pizza using her phone and picked it up on the way home. She let Nancy hold the pizza as she carried Nancy to the door and opened it. She set Nancy down and took the pizzas and fixed Nancy a plate and a bottle of milk.

Maxx smiled as she got herself a beer. Maxx was not into drinking from a bottle or anything. She set Nancy up in the livingroom as she put on Lilo and Stitch. Maxx started to eat the pizza. She smiled at Nancy. “After dinner it will be bath time for the both of us then bed.”

Nancy frowned, "Maybe you could move in with us? I'm sure Mommy wouldn't mind?" she suggested but she wasn't going to push Maxx on the issue but she might bring it up to Ruby.  It felt a little weird being carried about so much and yet she found herself enjoying it.  It meant that she could steal some kisses and cuddles a lot more easily.

Nancy noticed the beer and frowned knowing full well that she couldn't have any because of what Ruby said and she didn't want to cause any more trouble espescially with her mommy being in hospital and having to go through surgery. Nancy suckled on her bottle and ate her pizza as she watched Lilo and Stitch.

Nancy very cutely copied Stitch making similar noises that he was making and tried to climb on top of Maxx's head pretending to be a monster, "Okay! A bath sounds good! Can we have bubbles?" she asked excitedly.

Meanwhile Dean was talking to a friend who owned a car shop with different acessories, "So I'll come by tomorrow with TitanMommy and we can pick it up?" he asked looking at a carseat that his friend was creating for Nancy. The friend nodded, "As long as I get some promo pics of Baby sitting in it, it's all yours and it'll be finished tonight! The ultimate carseat for the baby gamer." he laughed in amusement.

The carseat looked similar to a professional gaming chair but it had baby blue and pink colours like the dye in Nancy's hair. It looked good and had various buckles and straps. 

“Someone is full of energy. I am going to have a hard time getting you to bed.” Teased Maxx. “There is not enough room here for me to move in.” Said Maxx. She got Nancy off her. She tickled her for a few minutes. “Silly girl.” Maxx cooed. 

Maxx arrived her into the bathroom and set her into bathroom. She removed the onesie and diaper. She did the same to herself. She set Nancy into the tub as she got in to as well. “There you go baby. Let’s get you bathed.” Said Maxx. She washed Nancy’s hair and body.

Nancy laughed, "I guess you could always cuddle me until I fall asleep?" she smirked only to pout, "So what your saying is that we need a bigger place?" she asked with a grin knowing that Ruby had mentioned briefly about moving somewhere so they could be more active with their youtube channels.

Nancy tried to fight back by tickling Maxx but it wasn't working and she was left giggling and squirming.

In the bathroom Nancy picked up a few toys from a box nearby that were meant to be played in the water and put them in the tub.  Being undressed by Maxx and seeing Maxx naked caused Nancy to blush and then pout, "You sure we can't do anything naughty?" she asked teasingly kissing Maxx on the lips softly.

Nancy sighed contently as she felt Maxx scrub her hair. It felt good.

Maxx took the kids and chuckled. “No naughty time. Otherwise your mommy will not let me babysit you again.” Warned Maxx. She finished bathing Nancy. She got out of the bath herself once she was clean. She left for about ten minutes.

When Maxx returned, she was in a clean diaper and Lilo and Stitch pjs. Maxx picked Nancy off and dried her. “All clean and dry.” She cooed. Maxx soon had Nancy diapers and into Disney princesses onesie. “All clean, and you have thirty minutes until bed time. What you want story, show, or play with your toys.” 

Nancy pouted, "I wish I wasn't being punished," she grumbled, "but yeah I understand and I don't want Mommy to get upset with you at all." she watched as Maxx left and played with her bath toys. There wasn't much she could do at all besides play and think. It sucked that she was being punished but she was enjoying it except for the fact that she couldn't do much of anything like practice her photography and she felt even worse knowing that her mommy was sick. It wasn't fair.

Nancy looked up and giggled seeing Maxx dressed in Lilo and Stitch pjs.  Dressed and in a fresh diaper Nancy yawned slightly, "Story time!" she decided wanting to snuggle down a bit more early then normal because she wanted to be full of energy for when Ruby returned.

Maxx picked Nancy up and carried her to the crib. She laid her down and snuggled with her before she got Three Billy Goat Gruff. She smiled as she used voices like Ruby did when she read stories to Nancy. Once the story was over. Maxx got out of the crib, tucked Nancy in and inserted a pacifier in her mouth. 

Maxx went to the living room and let Sam outside. Once Sam did his business he rushed to the nursery and stared at the door. Maxx chuckled and opened it. Sam jumped over the rail and snuggled with Nancy. He was like a big fluffy blanket.

Nancy snuggled up underneath the blanket and listened as Maxx read the story finding it to be entertaining espescially when she did the voices. It reminded her of Ruby. It had only been a day and yet she already missed her mommy and wanted her home.  Nancy yawned some more as she snuggled close to Maxx and had nearly falling asleep but managed to stop herself so she could hear more.

Nancy accepted the paci and suckled sweetly on it and watched as Maxx took care of Sam.

Nancy giggled softly and wrapped her arms around the big wolf dog snuggling up to him. His fur was so soft.  It didn't take long for Nancy to fall asleep clinging to Sam.

During the night Nancy woke up slightly. There were sounds near her window but she couldn't make out what they were saying except that they would try again the night after tomorrow. Nancy fell back asleep quickly.

Sam heard the voices to and growled He waited for Nancy to go back to sleep before jumping out of the crib. He went to Maxx who was a sleep on the couch. He nudged her and looked at the door. “What buddy you need to pee?” Asked Maxx in a sleepy tone. She went to the door and opened it and Sam rushed out.

Sam tried to track the intruders but the left. He did his business and found the left a glove. He grabbed and brought it to Maxx.”why do you have a glove Nevermind.” She muttered

Sam got back I got he crib and cuddled with Nancy for the rest of the night.

Ruby entered the house first thing in the morning. She was still a little weak. She went to check on Nancy. She smiled as she saw her baby sleeping with Sam. It was so cute that Nancy was so used to her diapers now.

Nancy woke up with a wet diaper and smiled as she saw Sam.  She hugged the big dog tightly enjoying the way his fur felt and how safe he made her feel. It was easy going back to sleep with Sam in her crib.  Nancy glanced and could see her window was open slightly. Did Maxx open it? It was normally close? That was weird but she paid no attention to it as she countinued to snuggle the big dog.

Nancy finally turned to see Ruby standing by the door, "Mommy! Your back!" she smiled with her arms still wrapped around Sam, "I've missed you, you okay?" she asked softly and reaching out towards Ruby.

Dean was in the living room having drove Ruby back and was busy making breakfast for everyone.

“Morning baby girl.” Cooed Ruby. She smiled as she waited for Sam to get out of the crib and had Nancy climb up the changing table. “My baby girl needs a change.” Said Ruby. Ruby changed Nancy’s diaper. “Mommy missed you so much.” Said Ruby.

Ruby whined as she finished changing Nancy. She was so sore. She set Nancy in her leg as she could not set her on her lap yet. She opened her top for Nancy and her could have some bonding time. She cooed and cradled her baby girl.

Nancy got out of the crib herself not wanting Ruby to hurt herself and then climbed up on the crib which was a bit more difficult but she was good at climbing it did take her a moment though for her to get over her moment of anxiety but that was mainly to do with the feeling of vertigo that she normally got when she climbed. 

Nancy stared up at Ruby with her eyes full of love and happiness only to look concerned, "Mommy? Why don't I change myself until you get better or we could try something else so you don't get as hurt? What if I wore one of the thick diapers so you don't have to change me so much?" she suggested.

Nancy made sure not to put much of her weight on Ruby and used her legs to help take the strain but that did mean she was sitting awkwardly.  Nancy bowed her head and latched onto Ruby instantly, drinking loudly.  She had missed this, she had missed being breastfed. She missed her Mommy so much that she could feel tears prick at her eyes and threaten to fall as she suckled just like a baby.

Ruby wiped the tears off her baby girls eyes. “Mommy is fine. She is just sorry and can not life you for a few days.” Said Ruby. “Dean got you something.” Said Ruby as she patted her baby girls back.  Ruby fixed her top and took Nancy’s hand. “Dean made breakfast.” Said Ruby.

Sam was chewing on the glove he found in the yard and Maxx was passed out on the couch. She was drooling and snoring.

Nancy sniffled, "You scared me."

She smiled slightly, "I just want you to get better Mommy I don't want you getting hurt or worrying about me at all," she replied, "I wish we had a bigger house so Maxx and Dean could live here and help us out," she said, "I don't want you stressing over me even though I know that's impossible because I'm your baby." she grinned and even laughed only to look at Ruby curiously, "He got me something? Is it safe for him to cook?" she asked doubting Dean's cooking ability.

Dean was actually a good cook. He had grown up with his Uncle who had been a very strict hunter type of guy who expected Dean to fend for himself and others no matter what so he was okay at almost anything he did because of the way his Uncle disciplined him.  He could cook a decent amount but he wasn't skilled at all yet he did have a few things up his sleeve like his peanut butter pancakes and other treats, he enjoyed camping and was fond of tracking animals and getting close to them but he didn't hunt them like his Uncle did.  He didn't mind catching fish though and sometimes going deer hunting but only when the population was out of control and it was hurting other wild life/the enviroment.

Dean was making his special breakfast.  Pancakes with peanbut butter, chocolate spread, honey and cream. It would probably give everyone a sugar rush but that was the consequence of letting him cook.

Nancy looked at Ruby, "I could hold your hand or crawl? I know I'm suppose to be a baby for the week cause I was naughty but I don't want you getting hurt, okay?" she said.  Once they were in the living room Nancy went over to Sam and saw that he was chewing on a glove, "What you got there?" she asked curiously.  The glove was leather and looked well used.  She looked at Maxx and giggled seeing that she was asleep.

“Of course you can hold my hand.” Said Ruby. She took Nancy’s hand.and led her to the kitchen. “We can discuss a new home. It will be a while.” Said Ruby. She looked at the glove herself. “That is it one of our gloves. I think we need to get a security system.” Said Ruby ready to make the call to a security company.

”Hey Dean where is this gift you were bragging about?” Asked Ruby. Maxx work up from that and sat up. She wiped the drool off her face. She saw Nancy and helped her into her highchair. “Hey that glove Sam found in the backyard.” Said Maxx sleepily.

Nancy squeezed Ruby's hand in her own as she toddled along besides her enjoying her mommy's company and feeling happy that her mommy was back with her, "I understand that it'll be a while," she said, "a bigger place near the offices that your getting for the company would be good." she tilted her head and looked at Ruby.

"A security system sounds good! I thought I heard people talking last night outside my window but I wasn't sure? I did wake up though and the window was open a bit? It's normally not open though." she explained.

Dean had finished cooking overly sweet pancakes which were on the counter top waiting to be eaten by everyone, "The gift? Oh right! Let me go get it!" he grinned rushing out of the house and to his mini van. It only took a few minutes for him to return, "TA DA!" he shouted loudly coming back into the house holding a car seat that looked like a expensive gaming chair, "And all we need is some photos of Nancy sitting in it and it's all yours for free!" he grinned, "It even has your logo on it Ruby! The leather is also real and not fake either! There's also cloth over it so it won't feel uncomfortable in the heat! It's really awesome." he placed the car seat on the sofa, "I can show you guys more in a bit but first food! You've never had my pancakes before!" he had a lot of energy.

Nancy sat in her highchair and was only able to glance at the carseat before Dean came rushing in to serve up food for everyone.  The pancakes were good but very sweet. It was a good thing she had a sweet tooth.  Nancy ate the pancake only to feel something weird.  It was her tooth! Damn it! She had two baby teeth still. They were both at the back of her mouth and one had gradually been getting more loose for over a year now.

Dean saw the slight pained look on Nancy's face, "Something wrong?"

"J-Just my tooth," she said, "I still have some baby teeth that haven't gone yet." she confessed blushing brightly.

Ruby hugged Dean. “That is great. Thank you. Maxx can you install that into my car.” Said Ruby. She let go of Dean and went to feed Nancy the pancakes. She looked at the baby teeth. “Mommy will set up an appointment for you at the dentist.” Said Ruby. 

Ruby made sure Nancy as all of her breakfast before giving her a bottle. She was going to baby Nancy today, Dean and Maxx were already used to it. “Dean did you post I am taking a week off to recover?” Asked Ruby helping Nancy down and led her to the living room so she could play with Sam before Maxx and Sam head home.

”All set( I got to head out. See you Baby Bae.” Teased Maxx with a wink. She went and got on her bike and drove off.

Dean returned Ruby's hug and blushed slightly, "It's the least that I can do for you and your baby." he really did like Ruby a lot and even just as a friend he felt he needed to step up more now, "I owe you a lot and I want to make sure that Nancy is safe at all times I can't have you getting worried now, can I?" he teased, "Your fans would probably kill me if any harm came to you or Nancy." he joked a bit more.

Nancy whined softly as she ate her food, "Dentist? I haven't been to one since I was sixteen and that's only cause I chipped my tooth." she pouted, "Can't we just pull it or let it fall out by itself?" she asked.

Dean looked at Ruby, "No not yet or at least not properply but I'll do it now." he quickly uploaded a post informing the community about what was going on but he didn't share any personal information at all, "There done! Maybe we can take some pictures though so they can see that your alright?" he suggested.

Nancy watched as Maxx took the carseat to install in Ruby's car.

Sitting on the floor she played with Sam, laughing loudly as she tried to wrestle with the big dog but he was much more powerful then her which made it difficult for her in someways.  She really loved having Maxx and Sam around!  Nancy pouted as Maxx left, "Not even a kiss?" whined Nancy only to get a lick on her face from Sam causing Dean to laugh.

Dean was sitting on the sofa messing around on his laptop going through emails and comments for the two channels.

Ruby looked at Dean and shook her head. She would not be able to get rid of him now. She knew when the cancer returned he would become over protective. Ruby smiled got off the phone. “Okay Dentist will be ready after your nap.” Said Ruby.

Ruby went over and sat on the other couch. And patted the couch for Nancy to sit on. When she did Ruby slid the bottle into Nancy’s mouth and put on Bluey for Nancy to watch. Once she was sure the bottle was empty, Ruby just started to stroke Nancy’s head. 

Dean smirked as he saw Ruby look over at him and easily knew what was on her mind. He was going to stay for today and tonight but he had an appointment for the company he needed to go to the next day and he wouldn't be back until morning.  He hoped the appointment would go smoothly because if it did it would mean that they would be secure for at least two to three years in a warehouse which would be free thanks to a grant he had applied for in the city next to various other companies.  He hadn't told Ruby yet because he didn't want to get her hopes up until the deal and grant was secure.

Nancy whined, "No dentist! I don't want to go!"

Dean laughed a little and stopped himself upon seeing Nancy glare at him.

Nancy sulked a little but curled up on the couch next to Ruby with her head in her lap drinking her bottle of milk. It didn't take long for Nancy to fall asleep once her bottle was empty and thanks to Ruby stroking her head.

Dean looked at the two, "Mind if I take picture for our accounts?" he asked softly making sure not to wake Nancy.

“Sure but no flash and make sure her diaper is not visible.” Said Ruby softly. She watched Nancy sleep. She smiled as she waited for the pictures to be done before she put a pacifier in Nancy’s mouth. “She is so much more relaxed. I think I am okay I will never have kids of my own. Nancy needs me and that is good enough for me.

Unknowned to the girls, Nancy father and Ruby’s stepfather just stumbled onto TitanMommy channel. He was not happy at all that his daughter and step daughter have turned into this.

After a hour, Ruby nudged Nancy awake. “I love you baby girl, but my legs are asleep.” Said Ruby as she got Nancy to sit up. She moved her legs and looked at Nancy. “Did you have a good nap?” She asked