LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Nancy nuzzled her face against Ruby's shoulder as she cried softly and sweetly. Her sobbing sounding more like cute squeaks, "I'm sorry I just wanted to feel like a big girl," she mumbled, "I'm sorry for not listening, mommy."

Nancy was still crying but not as much now her arms wrapped around Ruby's neck and her legs wrapped around her waist, "I love you mommy." she squeaked. 

Jessica watched the entire thing with a evil smile on her face only to see the high number of viewers on her live stream via her phone. There was a lot of buzz and much to her annoyance it seemed that both the Titans were now getting more popular thanks to her streaming this. Angered she closed down the stream.

In the car Nancy did her best to calm down and cuddled up to Maxx as much as she could but it was difficult due to the seat belt being in the way.

Nancy knew that she was being unnecessary clingy but she was very insecure of herself and her confidence was low. In her playpen she simply went to hug Maxx again wanting to cuddle only to be caught off guard by Sam.

Nancy started to giggle as Sam licked her face and she petted him only for her giggling to grow louder as Sam continued to lick her to the point some of her hair was now wet with drool.

Meanwhile Dean watched as the Internet exploded over another Titian video but as he watched it he knew that this was taking without the girls permission and could see that it was Jessica who had streamed it. 

He quickly texted Ruby.

"Jessica caught you guys at the movies and streamed everything from her account trying to embarrass you both but it's not quite working as she hoped good news is that people are reacting well to it but bad news is that we're getting a lot more attention from more people than before and it's popping off big time. The video has been uploaded everywhere so it's impossible to remove." 

Dean watched as comments and notifications came in. There was some hate but that was normal most of it was good and seemed genuine. He watched as the number of requests from sponsors came in along with talkshows, podcasts, etc. Things were going to get very busy soon.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby looked at her text then look up the video. She let out a sigh. She would deal with this issue later. She rubbed her head and sat down to figure out when she need to do. She had to go to the doctor tomorrow. She was hoping not to go back on treatment. 

“Sam, get down.” Said Maxx. He woofed at her before laying down. He rolled in his belly and nudged Nancy with his paw as to saw scratch my belly. Maxx let out a sigh. “You are so silly.” Said Maxx. He gave another woof. 

“So I am babysitting the troublemaker.” She teased you mommy already told me I have to treat you like a baby as punishment.” Said Maxx. She saw Ruby returned. She knew about the appointment and how serious it was, so when she saw Ruby’s face she thought it was that. 

Nancy watched as Sam listened to Maxx. It was incredible how much control Maxx had over the wolf dog hybrid. It made her respect her even more. 

She giggled as Sam nudged her and she started to rub his tummy with both her hands feeling much more happier now then she had been. Nancy was still drunk but she was coming down from the buzz now and her head was much more clear, "N'awww no fair but okay," she smirked, "whatever Ruby dresses me up in you'll have to wear the same or something similar." she teased back with a grin.

Nancy could sense something was wrong and stopped petting Sam as she saw the expression on both Maxx's and Ruby's face, "Hey? What's wrong?" she asked softly feeling tense, "Mommy?" she tilted her head confused and getting worried. 

She hadn't been informed yet about what was going on except that Ruby was going to the doctor's tomorrow, "Is it about the doctor tomorrow?" she asked softly knowing that something bad must be going on otherwise her mommy wouldn't look so upset or serious neither would Maxx.

“Don’t worry about it. Time for bed.” She said. She scooped up Nancy. “You can take the couch Maxx.” Said Ruby. She patted Nancy’s butt. “I got to get this one into her pjs then her nightly snack before she goes to bed.” Said Ruby. She carried Nancy ti the nursery and changed her into a new diaper and pjs with white dogs on them. She said down in the rocking chair and opened her top for Nancy.

Ruby sung a lullaby as she fed. She smiled as she liked how much happier Nancy was. She burped Nancy before setting her into her crib and giving her a few of her toys and pacifier. She turned off the lights and went to bed herself. 

Nancy frowned, "I can't help but worry especially if I don't know what it is?" she whined softly. Why wouldn't Ruby tell her? She knew if the situation was reverse that Ruby would want to know if something bad was happening to her.

Nancy blushed and hid herself a little against Ruby's shoulder at the mention of her nightly snack. She waved bye to Maxx as Ruby carried her into her nursery.

The way Ruby talked to Maxx about her made her feel like such a kid but she guessed that was the point of the punishment. Nancy didn't make a fuss as Ruby changed and cleaned her. The alcohol was wearing off now and she was starting to feel tired.

Nancy latched on and suckled drinking Ruby's breastmilk as she tried to not get worked up and worried over not knowing what was happening.

Nancy fell asleep quickly sucking her paci and cuddling up to her toys particularly Batty. 

After a couple of hours Nancy woke up. She had a slight headache from drinking and her bottom hurt from being spanked but she felt more anxious than anything else which meant that she wouldn't be getting back to sleep at all tonight.

Nancy glanced at the clock. 5AM. It wasn't terrible being awake a few hours early and she used to get up at 6AM to take pictures.

Baby punishment....

She scowled slightly being able to guess what the rules were but still she felt jittery. What was Ruby hiding from her? She sighed and glanced at the clock 5.20.

Nancy knew that she'd get a telling off at the very least for getting out of her crib but she didn't care. She felt restless. Getting out was slightly difficult but not hard.

Free from her crib Nancy checked her diaper and winced at how soggy she was but knew that it would last another wetting.  Making sure not to make any noise Nancy crept down and to the kitchen where she started to cook a large breakfast for everyone. 

Cooking stopped her from getting overly anxious and allowed her to focus on something but the amount of effort and food she was cooking right now was near enough five star restaurant material.  It was almost like a breakfast buffet. The pancakes were made with cream and was probably the most fluffiest she ever made, the bacon, sausages and other meats were cooked with herbs and spices. There were even muffins being baked.

It was nearing 7am and the cottage smelled of freshly baked goods. 

Nancy awoke and went to the nursery. She was shocked not to see Nancy not in her crib. She smelled the food. She went to the kitchen. “Nancy, thanks for cooking breakfast. But you can hurt yourself.” Said Ruby. She took Nancy to the nursery and changed her into a clean diaper and got into a wolf onesie. She kissed her head. She got a pancake and coffee and headed out. She had to see the doctor about cancer.

Maxx woke up. She smelled breakfast and purred. “I love pancakes.” Said Maxx. She started to devour breakfast.

Nancy frowned, "I won't hurt myself? The worse I've ever done was cut myself a year ago when I lived alone," she said, "the scar is pretty much faded, see?" she showed Ruby her thumb that had a white scar on the side, "Anyway I'm worried about you and I just needed something to focus on." she explained.

Nancy laid on her changing table with a sigh, "I love you mommy." she hoped that it wasn't serious but something told her that it was or could be.

Nancy watched as Ruby left with concern and looked at Maxx with a grin, "I made plenty! I hope you enjoy them? I used cream in the batter so it should be extra fluffy." she didn't eat anything herself yet.

"Hey Maxx," said Nancy softly, "what's Ruby going to see the doctor for? I'm scared that it's serious." she asked nervously and started to suck her thumb, "It's not something like cancer, right?"

“Ruby there to see a doctor as her had history of cancer and she thinks she may have the same thing her mom had. Her real mom.” Said Maxx. “Now don’t stress. Ruby would not want her baby to be sad.” She said. 

Maxx finished her meal and went over. She picked up Nancy and tickled her. “Now I think I lost a bet and someone gets to dress me today.” Said Maxx changing the subject. 

Nancy looked dumbfounded, "O-oh I didn't know that..." they hadn't been close until recently. She looked at the floor feeling melancholy and more than a bit guilty, "Can we make her something?" she asked softly rubbing the tears out of her eyes so she wouldn't cry, "and I guess she wouldn't."

Nancy sniffled slightly trying to calm down. It wouldn't do anyone any good and she'd only make things tougher on everyone involved.

Being picked up Nancy pressed her head against Maxx's shoulder and giggled slightly as she was tickled, "Y-Yeah and I got the perfect thing!" 

Once in her nursery Nancy pointed to a similar onesie she was wearing but the fur was different and then she reached for a diaper with colourful paw prints on that was very thick, "Someone gave us some pet play stuff and these diapers are really thick." she said softly, "We'll match." she grinned brightly.

“Okay, just remember I am the babysitter.” Said Maxx with a laugh. She stripped out of her clothes and she was wearing panties today. She took them off and laid down for Nancy. She had to keep Sam from licking her face.

”You have early stages and if we take them out, you will be no longer at risk.” Said the Doctor.

”So what will that mean?” Asked Ruby. She knew what it meant and her heart was breaking.

”You will never be able to have kids.” Said the doctor. “We can do the surgery today.” Said the doctor.

”can I call my family.” Said Ruby. She called Maxx and told her the news. Maxx promises she would take care of Nancy.

Nancy laughed, "Awwww but we could pretend that I'm the babysitter instead? Or maybe Sam would make a better babysitter?" she teased as the big wolf dog tried licking Maxx's face.

Nancy got Maxx secured in the thick diaper and got the onesie on her with a smirk, "I gotta get a picture of us together like this it'd be really cute." 

Nancy heard the phone go off and sighed as hugged Sam tightly. Her arms to small to go around him as she watched Maxx and listened, "I love you mommy!" shouted Nancy loudly from where she was sitting hoping Ruby could hear her. 

She hoped that the news was good and not bad but Ruby had seemed so serious yesterday? Nancy suckled on her thumb trying to calm herself down and kept petting Sam with her free hand.

“Okay.” Said Maxx. She picked up Nancy and held her. “So the good new, they daughter is very early and Ruby will make a full recovery.” Said Maxx. She squeezed a little, “but for safety and to prevent it from spreading, she will have the stuff removed and she can never have children of her own.” Said Maxx.

”So how about we make your mommy a get well card then watch some origami videos and make her some flowers.” Said Maxx. She stood up feeling the thickness of the diaper. “So I guess with the buttons in the back, I will have to use my diaper and get changed?” asked Maxx with a raised eyebrow.

Nancy let out a sigh of relief and relaxed greatly, "Thank goodness," she no longer felt scared, "I don't know what I would do if I lost her," she said, "my mom died when I was young and Ruby, Ruby's my mommy." 

Nancy's eyes widen, "Fuck." she couldn't help but swear, "That sucks so much," she said, "it isn't fair she doesn't deserve that." 

Nancy took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah that sounds good!" she smiled, "Hey Maxx? Me being her baby isn't a bad thing is it? It's just that if she can't have children won't me being like this just be a reminder?" she asked softly and worriedly.

Nancy couldn't help giggling, "It is baby week? I can't have any access at all to my own onesie so I thought it'd be fair if you couldn't either," she stuck her tongue out, "and besides you like it when I change you."

“Nah, if anything you let her be a mommy.” Said Maxx. She tickled Nancy. “You are a baby for the week because you got grounded.” Said Maxx. She smiled as she fixed Nancy a bottle. She gave it to Nancy and got the markers and crayons out so Nancy could color a get well card.

Maxx got a text saying Ruby was in surgery. She smiled as she watched Nancy play and color but after awhile, Maxx smelled something. “I think the baby left a present.” Teased Maxx.

Maxx went to the nursery and got a new diaper and supplies. Maxx paused the flower video as she laid Nancy down. She unbutton the onesie to see a discolored diaper. “I think someone is due for a change. She made a stinky,” said Maxx as she untapped the diaper.

Maxx was through as she cleaned Nancy up. Soon she hand Nancy all clean and diapered up. “There you go. All clean and baby fresh.”

Nancy laughed as Maxx tickled her again and smiled, "I suppose it's the least I could do? Maybe we can get some more baby stuff or something? I only have onesie's pretty much I'm sure there are other clothing I could wear."

Nancy smirked, "Maybe I should get grounded more? Especially if you're going to babysit me."

Nancy sat on the floor and suckled on her bottle as she drew a get well card and used plenty of glitter to the point that it was everywhere including Sam's fur. It didn't take long for her to make a big mess.

Nancy giggled and decided to put her fist in her mouth to suck on. That probably seemed more babyish than her thumb? She wasn't sure...

Nancy blushed as Maxx untapped her diaper revealing how messy she was. Nancy squirmed cutely and smiled a little once Maxx was done, "Your such a good babysitter, you know that?" said Nancy, "My card is nearly done maybe we can do those birds now?"

“Sure. But first we need to clean up the glitter and you can let Sam out in the backyard so he can pee.” Said Maxx. Sam let out a howl and went to the backdoor waiting for Nancy. “Remember you are a baby so no walking.” Teased Maxx.

A hour later, Maxx got a text. “Ruby is out of surgery but is staying the night at the hospital to recover. Maybe we can visit after you nap.” Said Maxx as she ordered pizza for them. She answered the door and set the pizza down. “I don’t know about you but I am wet and could use a change after lunch.” Said Maxx

Nancy giggled, "I thought I was a baby? Babies aren't really suppose to clean anything, right?" she teased before groaning, "I guess so! I didn't think of that but fine." she smiled as she crawled her bottom wiggling causing her tail to bounce about cutely.

Nancy opened the door for Sam. 

Nancy for the next hour cuddled up to Maxx while petting Sam on the head. It was nice and quiet. Hearing the ding from Maxx's phone Nancy looked at her curiously, waiting, "Can we? That'd be great! I really want to see her..."

She grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it, "I'm okay but I'll probably need a change after my nap but speaking of naps why don't you join me? We could cuddle?" she suggested with a wink as her hand went down and against Maxx's diaper, "Yeah you're kinda soggy." she teased.

Maxx went and made max and cheese with cut up hot dog mixed in. She was not a cook but it would fell them up and tasted on. Maxx set her bowl on the table before picking up Nancy. “Let’s fed that tummy.” She cooed. She set her in her highchair and gave her a spoon before setting the bowl on the tray  Maxx secured a bib on Nancy.

Maxx sat down and started to eat herself. “Okay after lunch it is change for both of us then you are taking a nap.” Said Maxx as a babysiter would.

Nancy ate her food enjoying the meal. Anything with cheese was a atomatic win for her which meant that it was easy to please her with nearly any type of food or cooking. After Nancy finished her food and waited for Maxx to get her down she waddled over to the changing mat nearby, "Your possibly one of the first babysitters to ever get a changed from the baby they are sitting." she teased with a grin.

Nancy glanced at the kitchen and a idea popped into her head causing her to blush brightly. Maybe she could try and create some babyfood that was still adult food but looked more like what a baby would eat? She looked at Maxx and was blushing brightly, "Uh I was thinking maybe after our visit we could try cooking something together," she said, "I know I'm suppose to be a baby but I was just thinking," she paused looking away, "maybe I could just cook some stuff and make it look like babyfood and put it in a jar or something? Ya know cause Ruby might want to take this thing a bit more seriously now and I kinda want to help out in someway."

“Maybe we can do that the nice time I babysit you.” Said Maxx. She went over and picked her up. “Okay. Let’s get you ready for your nap.” Said Maxx. She kissed her check before she laid Nancy on her changing table. She untapped the diaper. “Someone is soaked.” She cooed. She went to work cleaning her up. She got her into a thick night night diaper. She did not want her to leak.

Maxx secured her into her new diaper before she set her down and climbing up herself. “Okay time to change your babysitter, so she could put you down for a nap. We do not want Ruby to kill me.” Said Maxx.

Nancy nodded, "Okay! That works! Who knows maybe I could sell it or something?" she laughed jokingly and made a tiny whine as she was picked up and then laughed, "Only if you nap with me." she replied with a grin. Nancy blushed a little at the kiss and decided to kiss Maxx on the nose multiple times which only caused Nancy to giggle loudly as she kept reapeating the same thing over and over again.

Nancy sighed somewhat, "I'm always soaked! I remember going to the doctor's a while back and they said that I needed to be potty trained again but I don't think that's going to happen at all," she smiled, "I've kinda grown to like this, a lot." she confessed.

Nancy was having trouble closing her legs but that was normal for her now and the bulk of the diaper was getting to be a little less of a problem for her to handle.  Standing up she looked at Maxx with a grin, "Oh? Afraid she might spank you or something?" she teased but she knew how protective Ruby was of her.

Nancy wiped Maxx and sneakily lingered slightly just to tease her girlfriend before rubbing baby powder onto her skin before doing up a fresh thick diaper. The same that she was wearing.

Maxx chuckled as Nancy changed her diaper. She thought it was cute that she was teasing her. “Okay. Sweetie we can have naught time when you are ungrounded.” She said. Once secured into a day. She laid Nancy on the floor and gave her a pillow as she got one for herself. She laid the blanket over both of them before spooning with Nancy.

After a hour, Maxx woke up and started to pack a diaper bag for Nancy. She put Nancy and herself into plain pink onesie. She put a purple skirt on Nancy as she got her jeans on. “Let’s go visit Ruby.” Said Maxx overnight the backseat for Nancy.

Nancy laughed, "Aww and I thought you might bend the rules a little for me?" she pouted, "Mommy wouldn't know..." she smirked only to giggle, "but okay next time then and I'd probably feel guilty anyway if I did something Ruby didn't approve of especially right now considering that I'm being punished."

Nancy was overjoyed to be snuggling up to Maxx and quickly fell asleep as she curled up against her enjoying the closeness and security she felt right now and needed.

Meanwhile Dean was at the hospital and had been there since the start of Ruby's operation. He hated the idea of Ruby being without anyone, "Is it okay for me to go in?"

The nurse nodded.

Dean sat down next to Ruby's bed, "Hey there," he said softly, "I got some chocolates and a Nintendo Switch for you," he sighed, "do you want to talk about?" he asked.

After an hour Nancy was awake and stretching, yawning loudly as she watched Maxx get things ready, "Mhmm!" she rubbed her eyes as Maxx dressed her and followed her to the car.

In the backseat Nancy pouted a bit, "I wish I could sit up front," she complained, "I hope mommy's okay." she looked worried.

“I am fine Dean. Just sucks, but it beats having cancer said Ruby in a drugged voice. “You are a good friend.” Said Ruby. She wished Nancy was there. She was missing her step twin who has become her baby girl. Ruby smiled as she started to wake up more. She would be able to go home tomorrow but she could not do anything that requires lifting so Nancy will have to herself up in her crib, highchair, and changing table. But the doctors expect a quick recovery.

Maxx parked in the parking lot and carried Nancy in. Once they found the room, Maxx knocked with Nancy at her hip. She looked at Nancy. “No climbing on mommy. She is very sore.” Said Maxx before setting her down.

Ruby hugged and kissed Nancy’s forehead. “Hey babygirl. Have you been good for Maxx?” Asked Ruby in a soft voice.

Dean held Ruby's hand in his own to comfort his friend, "Hey I know that this sucks but like you said it beats having cancer," he said softly, "I bet Nancy is worried sick about you," he smiled knowing how close Ruby was to her step twin, "it hasn't even been a few hours and you already miss her, don't you?" he teased.

Dean found it hard to deny how scared he felt regarding Ruby's operation and what had happened to her. It wasn't pretty and he felt the need to be there for her considering that she was his friend and he hadn't been there much recently for her or Nancy or Maxx for that matter. He had been busy sorting through various things for Ruby's channel and the possible future they might all have.  It also helped him to avoid thinking about his growing feelings for Ruby as well but he knew that he would need to deal with them sooner or later either by talking to her or finding someone to date.

Dean got the Nintendo Switch set up for Ruby in the hospital room glad that they had a TV there. It meant that he could dock the Switch and it'd be easier to play or watch something.

It was a good thing Maxx was carrying Nancy on her hip.

They had some stares from people but no comments.

Nancy was holding tightly onto Maxx's shoulder and had a concerned and anxious look on her face as she looked at Maxx, "I won't climb on Mommy! I know she's sore!" she whined softly as they entered.

Dean couldn't help but chuckle.

Nancy had to control herself from jumping on Ruby and looked very much like a puppy that was still going through basic training.  Very carefully Nancy got into Ruby's bed going underneath the covers to cuddle up close to her while making sure not to hurt her in any possible way.  Nancy was being as gentle as possible and even timid in the way she touched Ruby, "Mommy," she whimpered softly, "yeah I've been good," she glanced at Maxx before looking at Ruby, "I miss you." she replied quietly, "Are you feeling okay?"

Dean made sure to hang back and not intrupt the two. It was sweet seeing how much they cared for each other and while he had only seen Nancy as a way to grow the channel at first he now cared for her and felt somewhat responsbile for her giving the strange relationship Ruby had with her. In a way it meant that anyone who would be hired in the future would probably need to be very accepting of Mommy and Little's Titan's relationship. It was why he had suggested Maxx. He knew about her love affair with diapers to an extent but he never asked much about it.