LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Ruby laughed. “Sweetie, not even a hour ago. You went poopy on my lap. So you can not blame us for your accident.” Said Ruby. She ruffled Nancy’s hair and made sure the hood was up on her unicorn onesie. “You are so cute when you laugh.” Said Ruby.

Maxx looked at the movie and times. “Hey if we leave in a hour. When can get some lunch at the bar next to the theater then watch the movie. Then we can walk around for a while in the mall.” Offered Maxx as she pulled up times for the horror movie.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy stuck out her tongue, "I can! Cause I wouldn't of had an accident if you guys didn't tickle me!" she pouted, "I'll show you that i can make it to the potty!" she grinned wanting to prove to Ruby that she could be a big girl.

Nancy blushed a little and pouted even more, "That just means you're gonna tickle me more cause my laugh is cute, isn't it?" she whined. 

Nancy crawled cutely over to Maxx, "That'd be great! We could get a drink or something as well as lunch?" she suggested, "I  might have to sit in your lap though if I get scared?" she teased flirting with Maxx slightly.

“No drinks for you.” Said Ruby in a mothering tone. “Nancy can not handle any alcohol. So no booze for the baby girl.” Teased Ruby. She petted Nancy’s head. 

“You are a lightweight. It is okay. All babies are. I can keep you safe from the mean on baddies.” Said Maxx. She phone went off and she checked it. “Hey I got to pick up my dog from the vet. I will meet you both at the mall.” Said Maxx. She stood up and kissed Nancy on the lips before she left.

”How about you pick out an outfit and mommy will give you some milk and get you dressed.” Said Ruby

"No fair! I wanna drink! I don't get drunk on wine? I never had beer before! Mommmmmy!" she whined softly and cutely, "I'll be good? I promise?" it was a moot point though because she was and has always been a good girl for Ruby.

"Maaaaxx!" she pouted, "You didn't defend me earlier against Mommy! You joined in! Your both meanies." she grumbled playfully only to frown and kiss Maxx back, "Can you stay over for the night? You can bring your dog?" she asked hopefully before waving Maxx goodbye.

Nancy jumped up on Ruby's back playfully and with loads of energy, "I want to dress like mommy does! All rocky and stuff!" she grinned, "I want to show Maxx that I can be tough and milk sounds good! Your chest must be pretty painful now?" 

“Okay mommy will find you something. You sure full of energy. Sweetie, babies can not have booze.” She teased. Ruby sat down in a rocking chair and opened her top. She stroked Nancy’s head as she fed. “There is my baby girl. After we get you dressed, I think a little nap will help you. You do not want to get cranky.” Said Ruby. Once she was sure Nancy had her fill. She patted her back and set her down. 

Ruby got a similar outfit she was wearing and set it out for her after her nap. Ruby laid Nancy down and tucked her in for her nap. She gave Nancy her pacifier to help her sleep. 

Nancy grinned and nodded, "I just feel so excited! I can't help it!" she then yawned, "Huh? Why do I feel tired? I want to move about and stuff?" she rubbed her eyes.

Nancy pouted and stuck her tongue out, "Legally I can buy booze!" she smirked, "So I could drink as much as I want even if I am a baby." she grinned cheekily challenging Ruby.

Nancy suckled just like a baby and was soon enough yawning and nearly enough falling asleep her tummy full of milk.

Nancy snuggled up to Batty and Wolfy as she slept suckling sweetly on her paci.

Ruby stroked her head. She petted her until Nancy was asleep. She smiled as she went and did a quick stream before she got ready for the movie. She had a timer set to wake Nancy up. She smiled as her timer went off.

Ruby went over to her and nudged her away. “Did my baby have a good nap.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she sat her up. She changed Nancy out of her onesie and got her into the dress. She smiled as she packed a diaper bag for Nancy.

Nancy whined softly and then yawned as Ruby nudged her awake. She cutely rubbed her eyes with her fist and when Ruby sat her up on her knees, "Yeah..." her hair was messy but adorable.

Nancy was slightly surprised by the dress having had mostly worn onesie's recently but it was a nice change. 

Nancy grabbed Batty and held him in her hand sweetly and grabbed Ruby's hand in her free one, "Can I do some photography tomorrow? My legs feel better?" she asked softly still waking up.

“Sure. That sounds like fun. Crap, I have to go to an appointment with my doctor. Maybe Maxx can babysit you and you can make that a proper date.” Said Ruby. She brushed Nancy’s hair and got rid of any tangles. “Mommy will pump so you can have her milk while Maxx is watching you.” Said Ruby as she braided Nancy’s hair. “Done.” Said Ruby. She texted Maxx.

Maxx entered the house with a large pure white husky wolf mix, the dogs eyes were bright sky blue. “I am back. I brought Sam.” Said Maxx. Sam howled before laying down on the floor and let out a huff of air as he relaxed. He look just like a mythical wolf. 

“Yeah, I can babysit. I am sure Nancy and I would have fun as she takes photos.” Said Maxx. “Cute dress. I like your hair.”

Nancy looked at Ruby curiously, "Doctor's appointment? It's nothing serious is it?" she asked concerned only to blush, "O-oh yeah that'd be awesome!" she smiled at the thought of having some alone time with Maxx properly for once.

Nancy blushed a little bit more at the thought of Maxx giving her a bottle only to go bright red as her thoughts continued to a more sexual nature. Would Maxx let her play with her like that? Would Maxx even like it if she...

Nancy held Batty tightly as Ruby finished brushing her hair.

Seeing Maxx with her dog caused Nancy to stare in amazement, "He's so big! Can I pet him? He looks so fluffy and soft! We need to go to the woods tomorrow with him! I want to take some pictures! He looks so magnificent!" she continued to stare wide eyed at Sam. 

Nancy looked up from Sam to Maxx and blushed, "Thank you! Mommy brushed it and braided it," she said, "I'm really lucky to have her."

“Yes, you can. He loves people, especially babies.” She teased and swatted her padded but. “You are a little wet.” Said Maxx. She  let out a soft whistle and Sam slowly stood up, like all big dogs. He walked over and licked Nancy’s on the chin without getting off his four legs. “He is a rescue I got when he was a pup. I did not know he would get this big. He is over half wolf. I had to get a special license for him.” Said Maxx.

Sam wagged his large fluffy tail and kicked Nancy. He let Nancy scratch and pet him. He moved so she could reach the perfect spot. He let out a happy huff. 

“If he sheds you are swiping it up.” Said Ruby. She smiled. “Yeah, she wet herself during her nap. I figure I would change her right before the movie.” Said Ruby. “Okay let’s go to the movies.” Said Ruby. 

“Sam guard this place. Say bye.” Said Maxx. Sam let out a low deep bowl that vibrated Max’s and Ruby’s body.

Nancy let out a small squeak at having her padded butt swatted and playfully glared at Maxx with a smirk, "Makes sense that he's your dog then." she teased back with a tiny giggle but she could easily see that Sam considered Maxx to be his owner/leader.

The soft whistle caught her off guard, "Oh uh you could always change me...." she blushed finding Maxx to be extremely more cool, "Your control over him is so amazing," she said only to watch as Sam walked over to her, "t-that tickles!" she started to laugh loudly as she was licked. 

Nancy giggled cutely like a baby, "A special licence? Woah! Gosh he's nearly as big as me? I probably could even ride on his back." she laughed as she petted and scratched Sam enjoying the feel of his fur.

Nancy hugged Sam before leaving. The low deep howl was so amazing. She was completely in awe of Sam and especially Maxx for having such a well behaved dog....

If you could call Sam a dog, that is.

Nancy grabbed Batty and then held Maxx's hand instead of Ruby's. Her crush was obvious as she kept glancing at Maxx.

Maxx smirked. “Says the girl who has to wear diapers. I just wear them because I like the feel.” Said Maxx. She took Nancy hand and followed her to the car. She buckled Nancy in. “You should love Batty.” Said Maxx.  She got in the back seat as well and chatted with Nancy as Ruby drove.

Once at the mall Ruby and Maxx led Nancy into the pub. Ruby order two beers for Maxx and herself. Ruby order Nancy a root beer. “There you go your beer.” Teased Ruby. She ordered three burgers.

Nancy blushed at Maxx's comeback, "I-I don't need to wear them," she stammered yet she had serious doubts if she would ever be able to make it to the potty again, "I'll make it to the potty next time." she challenged Maxx.

Nancy blushed a little as Maxx buckled her in. At least she wasn't in a car seat. Nancy enjoyed talking to Maxx and had even managed to sneak a kiss on Maxx's cheek.

At the pub Nancy groaned slightly, "I could just order my own beer you know?" she smirked, "I always carry my student card on me," she sipped her root beer and grinned as the food came.

"Anymore drinks?" asked the waitress as she put the food on the table.

Nancy glanced at Ruby before looking at the waitress, "I'll have a beer." she quickly showed the waitress her ID and could feel herself getting a little anxious over knowing that Ruby had told her no earlier.

“She will take another rootbeer. She is out DD.” Lied Ruby. She glared at Nancy and waited for the waitress to leave. “You are being a bad girl. Do you need a spanking?” Asked Ruby. “I told you no booze. Try that again, I will spank you in public.” Warned Ruby

The waitress returned with a rootbeer and the bill. Ruby paid for meals and drinks. She went to  bathroom. As she was in the bathroom, Maxx let Nancy had a few sips of her beer.

Maxx kissed Nancy before she finished her beer. 

"Hey! No I'm not...." Nancy suddenly became quiet as she saw Ruby glaring at her and scowled in response. Why did she feel guilty and yet also angry? "You do realise that I am an adult, right?" she snapped. 

She took a deep breath as Ruby went off to the bathroom. The warning on her mind. Ruby wouldn't actually spank her, right? She looked at Maxx, "I'm sorry about that," she said softly, "I just don't think Ruby is being fair but it's kinda my fault for letting this baby stuff happen and I guess even enjoying it," she mumbled softly, "I just want Ruby to understand that I want to be a grown up as well...."

Nancy was surprised by Maxx offering her a few sips, "You sure?" she asked and quickly took a few, "Thank you." she smiled shyly. There was a slight buzz but that was it. 

Nancy returned Maxx's kiss.  It almost felt like a date. Nancy sighed and drank her root beer.

“I think it is cute but I can see what she means. You are a lightweight.” Said Maxx. She could tell she had a slight buzz from a few sips. She finished her beer as Ruby exited the bathroom. Ruby smiled as she helped the girls up and checked Nancy. She held her close. “Okay baby girl let’s get you changed.” Said Ruby. She took her to the bathroom and went to work clean her up and getting her into a dry diaper. 

After Ruby returned Maxx to Nancy. Maxx got the tickets popcorn and drinks. “You girls have fun. I am going to the comedy movie.” Said Ruby as she left.

Maxx got to the theater and set Nancy on her lap. “I feel a clean diaper. I wonder how long it would last?” She teased. Maxx relaxed as the movie started

Nancy scowled only to sigh again, "Yeah I am a lightweight so I know she means well but it's just kinda frustrating," she replied, "she shouldn't be allowed to outright ban something like that? I like the feeling it gives me." she grumbled, "I do kinda feel guilty though." she admitted blushing feeling bashful.

Nancy nuzzled cutely and sweetly into Ruby's shoulder because while she was upset with her she did love her as well. Ruby was her mommy and she desperately wished that she had gotten closer to Ruby when her dad had married her mom instead of hiding away.

Nancy nodded and held Ruby's hand as she was taking to the bathroom. Laying on the changing table Nancy stayed quiet as she suckled her thumb slightly. Her diaper had gotten rather soggy. 

She was surprised that Ruby was going to be leaving them alone and waved goodbye but not before giving her a hug. 

Nancy grinned as she looked at Maxx and then smirked knowing that they would be alone together for a bit.

Nancy in Maxx's lap cuddled up to her, "I bet I could last longer than you," she challenged, "I think this finishes half an hour earlier than the comedy so maybe we could have a bit of fun?" she whispered seductively into Maxx's ear only to get caught off guard by the sudden jump cut causing her to cling tightly to Maxx.

“Are you should about that. Okay how about this, first person that has an accident has to wear what the other says tomorrow.” Said Maxx. She did have a full bladder so there was a chance she would lose.  Maxx was in enjoying the movie but when Nancy clung tighter her butt pressed on her bladder.

Maxx felt herself pee but need the end of the movie she smell what Nancy did. “Your mommy has your diaperbag.” Said Maxx as people exited the theater. “I guess I lost.” Said Maxx with mock sorrow. “I would have won if you were not pressing on my bladder.” 

“How about when place a few carafe games here while we wait for Ruby.” Said Maxx pointing to the fighting game and the racing game the theater had.

Nancy grinned and nodded, "Deal! You'll have to wear one of our onesie's tomorrow if you lose," she teased, "maybe a wolf one?" she suggested with a smirk, "Or maybe I'll just have you wear nothing at all?" she teased and playfully placed her hand down against Maxx's diaper.

Nancy squirmed in Maxx's lap pressing herself up against the other whenever she got scared not knowing that she had pushed down on her girlfriend's bladder in the process.

The movie ended with a terrifying scene of a bloody river and a final jump scare. It was enough for her to lose control of her bowels. Nancy blushed and kept quiet hoping Maxx wouldn't notice....

"I probably should get a handbag or something just incase I can't find Mommy or we're delayed so i have a spare on me," she sighed, "you would've lost anyway," she stuck her tongue out, "I went before we got in remember?"

Nancy waddled somewhat awkwardly and was doing her best to ignore the accident that she had just done but it was difficult, "Yeah that sounds good! Wanna do the fighting game first?" she asked pointing over towards it while holding Maxx's hand

There was a snacks bar nearby in the arcade and because it was late they were now selling different kinds of alcohol. 

Nancy knew that if she did get a drink then Ruby would be very angry at her but at the same time she couldn't help but feel as if her identity as an adult was slipping away with all this baby stuff especially with the fact that she had a rather filled diaper, "How much trouble would I be in if I got a alcoholic milkshake? It isn't as strong as beer?" she said glancing at the ingredients. There were different flavours but only three types of milkshakes - weak, medium and strong in relation to how much alcohol was used.

Maxx watched Nancy herself a drink. She knew that would be a bad idea. “You will get in trouble with Ruby.” Said Maxx. She took a few sippy and they most have given Nancy the strong milkshake.

Ruby exited the movie. She looked at Nancy and could tell she was drunk. She got closer and saw Nancy was messy. “Someone is drunk and messy. What did mommy say about drinking?” She asked

"I'll only get the weak one? It should be okay?" she felt nervous ordering and stammered badly. Why did she feel guilty? It was just a drink! She looked at Maxx, "A bit won't hurt, right? I won't even drink the entire thing?"

Her milkshake had been brought over. It smelled strong, stronger than beer? She looked at Maxx nervously before taking the first few sips. It tasted good and it was very easy to drink. Nancy hadn't noticed that she had just finished half of her milkshake in just a few minutes.

It didn't take long for the alcohol to set in and Nancy was doing her best not to look drunk and yet she was swaying a little bit and would likely fall over her own two feet if she was walking anywhere.

Nancy made a soft whining noise similar to a puppy as she saw Ruby and then heard her speak, "I-it's the weak one," she mumbled, "and I should be allowed to drink I don't get what's so wrong with me drinking? I just wanna have something that's kinda normal." she continued, "I don't need you looking after me all the time." she paused becoming quiet wondering if she had gone a step to far with what she had just said.  Did the baby stuff annoy her? Yes. But that was only because she felt like she failed completely at being an adult.

"D-drinking makes me feel like an adult." she responded weakly. 

“It is because you have no self control and you are shit faced right now.” Said Ruby. She knew she would not be able to get Nancy into the bathroom for a a diaper change so she set up the mat on the floor of the movie theater and laid her down. “You are messy. As punishment, mommy will give you a spanking and you are going to be grounded for the rest of the week.” Said Ruby as she lifted the dress. Ruby changed Nancy in public. “You really did a poopy,” said Ruby. Ruby got her cleaned up and into a fresh diaper. 

Ruby set Nancy on her lap and started to spank her. “Are you doing to disobey me again?” She asked after a while. Ruby carried her after the spanking.

”Sweetie the reason, I do not want you to drink it because you can hurt yourself.” She cooed. “Are you going to be a good girl for mommy now?” She asked.

Nancy blushed brightly, "I-I have self control! I'm fine! I'm not shit faced!" her speech was slurred and she had nearly falling over, "Mommy!" whined Nancy seeing Ruby getting out the changing mat in the arcade.

Thankfully it was late so there wasn't a huge group of people but there were a few about and a crowd seemed to be growing. In the back was Jessica, Jen's older sister, who was streaming the entire thing live and tagging the two with the stream captioned as BabyTitan meltdown.

Nancy didn't put up much of a fight as Ruby laid her down on the mat. Her drunken state wasn't helping her at all and she looked more like a cute wriggling baby or pup that wanted belly rubs.

Nancy covered her face and blushed brightly making a cute whimpering noise in response to Ruby changing her diaper only to whine softly once more at Ruby's comment, "I don't want a spanking..." she mumbled.

Nancy laid over Ruby's lap her face bright red and going even redder as she glanced at Maxx before looking away quickly. Why hadn't she listened before? Why did she feel the need to prove herself somehow?

It didn't take long for Nancy to start crying. She felt overwhelmed and just wanted her mommy to stop and hug her now. 

"No mommy! I'm sorry!" she half shouted, half sobbed. Tears rolling down her cheeks. Nancy whimpered very softly having pissed herself during the spanking, "I'll be good, I'm sorry mommy." she said softly clinging tightly to Ruby.

Fear and doubt suddenly entering Nancy's mind causing her to cry loudly, "Mommy doesn't hate me?" she sobbed, "I'm sorry!" she cried due to her drunken state causing the outburst which pushed forth her repressed fears of Ruby just leaving her because she wasn't anything but a stupid clingy baby with abandonment issues.

Ruby held Nancy close. “No mommy will never hate you. But you need to listen to her because she know what is best for you.” Said Ruby as she hugged her and bounced her in her arms. “I think the mall trip is done. We need to get you home so you can sober up.” Said Ruby. She kissed her forehead and carried her back to the car. She set Nancy into the back seat and Maxx sat next to her to keep her safe.

Ruby picked Nancy up once home and set her in the living room in the playpen. Maxx got in with her as did Sam. Sam liked the sad baby’s face to cheer her up. Ruby put on Bluey for Nancy. She was grounded so for the rest of the week she would be treated like a baby.