LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding common ground (private for rynobro)

Sword

Nancy was blushing brightly as she watched the video of her being bottle fed. She looked cute possibly even adorable with the way she suckled and cuddled up to Ruby. It was hard to believe how childish she looked and yet she also looked happy in the video.

Nancy watched the next video and blushed even more, "Well I didn't expect a jump scare like that." she replied feeling a tad shy, "Set for life? Really? That'd be awesome! And the videos are really easy to do! And it's really fun hanging out with you too!" she replied excited at the thought that neither of them would have to worry at all again about anything.

Nancy blushed as she was checked and looked at Batty with a goofy grin on her face only to squeak loudly as she was picked by 'Titan Mommy'.

Nancy smiled and looked away shyly not denying or fighting Ruby on what she had just said.  Getting changed Nancy held onto Batty tightly and looked at Ruby.

Sitting on the couch Nancy climbed into Ruby's lap and snuggled into her as she held Batty, "I kinda do like being cared for," she said softly, "my mother left when I was four," she frowned, "and he was a really mean drunk for a few years until he started travelling for work," she confessed, "I was normally left alone so I kinda had to look after myself? I was surprised when he started dating."  she leaned into Ruby's chest, "So I've never really had anyone to take care of me or who even wanted me, you're the first person that doesn’t seem to hate me."

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I will always care for you.” Ruby cooed. She kissed her forehead. “Matter of fact for the rest of the day you are my baby. I want you just to relax and enjoy your babying desires.” Said Ruby. She got up and got Nancy a bottle of lemonade this time. When the oven dinged. She went over and picked up Nancy. “Let’s fill that tummy.” Said Ruby.

She got an apron and used it as a bib for Nancy before she started to feed Nancy. She would take a bite every so often. “Amazing. You are my little baby chef.” Cooed Ruby. She made sure Nancy had a full tummy. Ruby wiped her face clean. “What does my baby want to do now?” Ruby cooed.

Nancy continued to blush even more so when Ruby kissed her forehead, "I-I really don't have any desired to be babied," said Nancy softly, "that's silly," she mumbled, "and you wouldn't want me as a baby either..."

Yet she accepted the bottle with ease and curled up cutely suckling softly enjoying her lemonade with Batty in her arms. 

Nancy was surprised by the apron being used as a bib but it worked. Nancy blushed and opened her mouth to be fed. It wasn't that bad and only slightly awkward at first as she got use to having no control over feeding herself. It was kinda nice. 

Nancy thought for a moment, "We could do a stream if you want...." she paused, "or maybe do some colouring? If that's okay? Mommy?" she added shyly.

“Sure. How about you color and Mommy will make some cookies.” Said Ruby. She smiled as she put on Pokémon for Nancy. She got some coloring books and crayons. She gave them for Nancy to draw on as she watched Pokémon. 

Ruby hummed as she cookie chocolate chip cookies. She smiled as she watched Nancy. “Mommy got you something.” Said Ruby. She gave her the ancient camera. “Mommy got this for you so you can follow your dreams.” Cooed Ruby.

Ruby went and grab a plate of cookies and a bottle of milk for her. She sat down and watched the show and her color.

Nancy smiled. She had a terrible sweet tooth and cookies were one of her favourite things to eat especially fresh ones which were gooey and soft to chew.  

It did feel weird calling Ruby mommy on purpose but it wasn't bad? It felt kinda nice to say and they were only pretending for the rest of the day that she was a baby. It wasn't as if it was going to be a permanent thing?

Nancy watched Pokemon and had gotten so caught up in the show that she had gone over the lines in the colouring book. It was only when Ruby came over with the camera did she snap out of her trance, "Woah! This must of cost a fortune! It's so cool! I've always wanted this! I can't believe you got this for me!" she stood up and wrapped her arms around Ruby, "You're seriously the best Ruby! I can't thank you enough! If there's anything you want or need just ask me and I'll do it, alright?" she let Ruby go when she heard the oven ding and went back to sitting down on the floor with the camera on her side.

Nancy was still in awe over the camera and grinned as she reached for the cookies to eat. The melted chocolate covered her lips and there were crumbs but Nancy didn't care as she reached for the bottle before looking up at Ruby, "Uh? Um? Mommy? Do you want to? Uh give me this?" she asked passing the bottle of milk to Ruby.

Meanwhile Dean was browsing the Internet and had just seen the bottle feeding video at the market and the pictures of Nancy with the bunnies. This was getting big. Seriously big and he was getting a lot of interest from various different companies. It was almost to much to handle. 

He sent Ruby a quick text, "Hey you guys are blowing up big and I was thinking that we could do a day in the life of The Titans? Both of you could wear gopros and stream stuff live while at school? There's a lot of companies wanting to sponsor you but they also need a bit more insight into your lives and your fans would love it! I can hook everything up ready and stuff?"

“Sure baby girl. Mommy will feed you.@ cooed Ruby. She rubbed her head as she nursed on the bottle. She checked her phone and texted him back. “Nancy has issues using the potty so I would rather wait until she is more okay with people knowing she needs diapers. If you ever tell her I told you or you broadcast it without her permission. I will fire you.” Texted Ruby. She heard tummy rumble come from Nancy. Nancy looked very relaxed.

”I think my baby girl, will need a change soon. Go ahead mommy will change you after you finish then we can go to bed.”cooed Ruby. She smiled as she finished the movie. She picked her up. Ruby kissed her cheek. “I never seen you this happy. I will always be here to care for you.” Cooed Ruby.

Ruby put Nancy’s new camera on the her nightstand. Nancy was set on her changing table. “Look at that present my baby left for me..” cooed Ruby. She changed Nancy into a clean diaper and tucked her into bed. She gave Nancy a pacifier and Batty. “Night”

Nancy blushed but curled up onto Ruby's lap cuddling up to her closely putting her head against her chest before putting her lips on the bottle's teat.

Nancy started to suckle softly nursing on the bottle. She felt very content and safe in Ruby's lap right now. Her focus was entirely on the bottle in front of her.

Dean was surprised by the threat that he had received from Ruby and knew it was best to keep his mouth shut about it yet he couldn't help think about how many more people they could get to follow and subscribe to them, "I'm not a jerk but there are a couple of sponsors wondering if she needs them or needs anything like pacis?" he sent the text with a sigh. 

Nancy finished her bottle blushing and took a deep breath before pushing down. It took a bit of effort but then she suddenly felt herself filling up her diaper. Nancy held tightly onto Ruby and looked at her feeling completely helpless and embarrassed at what she had just done.

Nancy could feel her heart race, "Yeah? R-really? Uh? Do you like looking after me?" she asked curiously. She felt conflicted over being babied yet she did feel happy, very happy with the attention she was receiving right now.

Nancy covered her face as Ruby changed her and cooed at her yet she was smiling throughout it, "Night mommy." she curled up with Batty and suckled on her paci before falling asleep.

Ruby kissed her forehead. She stroked her head as she slept. Ruby whispered, “you will always be safe with me. You can be as much of a baby as you want. If you feel safe then mommy will be happy.” She kissed her forehead again. Ruby went to her room.

”Look wait until she is ready to let everyone know.” Texted Ruby. She turned off her phone. She woke up on the morning. Ruby went to check on Nancy. She kissed her forehead, she repeated what she said before she went to bed. She wanted her to subconsciously be more willing to be babied. 

Ruby made some waffles. She smiled as she went to check on Nancy.

In her sleep Nancy heard what Ruby had said. It was sinking into her brain slightly.

She would be safe with Ruby, she could be as much as a baby as she wanted.....

Dean looked at his phone and sighed. He hated the idea of waiting but he didn't want to cause any problems at all especially with how much money was being brought in. It would be stupid to fuck things up. Oh well. He would just have to wait until Nancy was ready.

Nancy smiled as she felt Ruby kiss her forehead and the words sunk into her thoughts again.

Nancy woke up and jumped up holding Batty. Her diaper was soaked and she needed to go to the bathroom. Nancy went to the bathroom but stopped in front of the door, "Maybe it's okay to use my diaper?" she said looking at Batty. 

Nancy bent her knees and then pushed purposefully using her diapers only to turn her head, "R-Ruby?" she squeaked blushing bright red.

“It is okay, that is what your diaper is for.” She cooed. She picked Nancy up. “Now let’s get you cleaned up.” Said Ruby. She tickled Nancy as she laid her down on the changing table she was quick and made sure Nancy was clean. She helped her into bat onesie she got her. 

“So did you have a good night sleep.” Said Ruby taking her hand and leading her to the kitchen. She set her in a chair and fixed her a plate. She put a bib on Nancy not wanting her new onesie to get ruined. “Are you ready for some fun?” Asked Ruby.

Nancy felt horrified knowing that Ruby had just seen her mess herself on purpose but calmed down slightly, "T-that's what they are for?" she stammered repeating what Ruby had just said as she was carried in her step twin sister's arms, "I should of gone to the potty though? I just? I shouldn't be doing that if I can make it?" she said with worry but as she was laid down on the changing table and tickled she couldn't help but laugh and squirm around cutely.

Nancy was glad that Ruby was quick to clean her and that it wasn't a big deal between them. It made things easier deal with and less of an issue for Nancy. It even made her feel normal about this entire weird situatio that she was in.

Nancy held Ruby's hand as she was taking to the kitchen, "Yeah I slept okay I'm kinda surprised that I'm not stressing out over exams and handing my project in though." she confessed as Ruby helped her sit down, "Fun? What you got in mind?" she asked excitedly forgetting about the bib instantly as she fidget a little causing her diaper to rustle and the bat wings on her onesie to move slightly.

She watched as Nancy was not eating so she went and started to cut up Nancy’s food and feeding it to her. “Today is Retro Sunday. So we are playing Mario Party on a computer using an emulator. Then our day is free. We can do whatever you want to do.” Said Ruby as she fed her. She made sure she did not miss a single bite of food. “Nancy, I never saw you so relaxed and happy than you were yesterday. You know if you like using you diapered and being cared for then do it and I will support you. I never let someone tell me who I should be. When I came out a bi, I did not let dad or mom tried to change who I was.” Said Ruby.

Ruby finished her coffee. “Titan Mommy got to get her onesie on. She had a couch put in the basement so we can have a lounge area as we play and they could see more than just or faces and upper bodies.” Said Ruby. She gave Nancy a sippy cup of milk.

Ruby went to her room and put on her favorite animal onesie on which was a Kangaroo. She returned and took Nancy’s hand and led her to the basement and got the game set up. She gave Nancy a control and used a remote to start the filming. “What is up Titan fan. First I want to thank all of you for supporting me for the last two years. For our new members of the Titanbae Squad welcome.” Said Ruby. She check the live chat. “Oh, Nevermind the Titan Mommy and Little Titan Squad.” Said Ruby with a chuckle. “I’m Titan Mommy now, I guess.” She looked at Nancy so she can introduce herself. She let Nancy have Batty with her.

”Today we are playing a classic due to Retro Sunday, today game is Mario Party for N64. Now we are going to play against each other for the first game and work as a team for the second. I would also want to make a shout out to LittleLovergirl88 for all the onesies she bought for Little and me.” Said Ruby. She never used her real name on her streams. As the game was loading she was answering questions. “That is Little’s best friend Batty. He keeps her save and happy…. Kangaroos are my favorite animals….. No Littles will not do any gaming competition. She is going to start her own channel discussing photography. More on that in a later video the game is ready.” Said Ruby. She started the game. She picked DK as her character and started to play with Nancy.

Nancy had Batty in her arms and hadn't put him down yet at all so she couldn't quite feed herself. Nancy smiled slightly as Ruby cut up her waffles and started to feed her. It was kind of sweet that Ruby wanted to take care of her but why? Nancy leaned forward and opened her mouth to be fed. There was a bit of syrup on her chin but it wasn't much.

Nancy smiled, "Cool! I can't wait to play another game with you and anything that I want? You sure about that? You might regret it?" she teased slightly surprised that none of her food ended up on her bib or the floor for a change, "Maybe you should feed me more? I normally end up with half on my face or the floor because I eat so fast."

Nancy blushed, "I guess I do like being cared for? I wouldn't say I like using my diapers though..." she looked at Ruby in surprise, "your bi?" she continued to blush, "I didn't know that," she paused, "I always kept that a secret about myself but I guess it isn't much of a secret giving what happened with Jen earlier this week..."

Nancy held her sippy cup filled with milk and nodded waiting for Ruby to return for the stream. Seeing her step twin dressed in a kangaroo onesie she couldn't help but giggle, "Could we add a pouch so I can just jump in whenever I want?" she asked jokingly and took her hand.

Nancy followed holding her sippy cup and Batty as they went into the basement together. Nancy climbed up on the new sofa and held the controller tightly as Ruby set everything up. She cuddled up to Ruby once everything was fixed and ready to go for the stream.

Nancy giggled cutely with amusement, "I think Mommy suits you more," she teased, "and uh? Hi? I don't know what else to say? Thanks for watching and supporting Mommy!" she blushed as she showed off Batty to the people watching and hugged him closely. She chose Yoshi to play as, "I'm ready! Let's go!" with a smirk she climbed into Ruby's lap and saw the chat going wild, "Also thank you for the onesie once again LittleLoverGirl I really enjoy them and so does mommy!" she looked at Ruby wondering if that's what was a good thing to say or not.

Ruby smiled as Nancy got on to her lap. “Whole sofa and you want to sit us my lap.” she teased. She tickled her to show she did not mind the comment or her being on her lap. They played the game solo and Ruby of course won but Nancy came in second. Ruby hugged Nancy. “Good job Little.” Said Ruby not using her name. “Okay we will do teams then like we do every Sunday do a Q&A.” Said Ruby.

As they played teams, Ruby felt the top of her lap get warm as she knew Nancy wet herself. She did not mind as she was glad Nancy had a diaper on. They won the team game. “Okay time for the Question we will start with this one. Who long have I been streaming? Two years. Where did I met Little? That is a secret. What is my favorite food? Ribs with collard greens. Okay these two are for Little. Are you going to start your own channel? Do you wear diapers, because it would be cute if you did?” Ruby looked at Nancy so she could answer.

Nancy giggled, "Yeah cause its comfy and I might be able to distract while we play which gives me a chance of beating you." she teased sticking her tongue out at Ruby only to laugh loudly as she was tickled, "No fair! You know I'm ticklish!"

Nancy nuzzled her head against Ruby's chest, "Okay! Let's play teams!" said Nancy getting focused again to play against others and not really caring about the fact that she was currently using her diaper.

Nancy looked at Ruby curiously as she answered the questions, "Oh uh yeah I'll be starting a photography channel and plan on going out to an abandoned hotel to take some pictures soon! If Mommy comes to keep me company that is," she winked, "diapers?" she squeaked loudly, "Uh? Well? I kinda need them actually," she squeaked again, "so yeah a-and I'm actually wearing one now...." Nancy's entire face was bright red like a tomato.

Ruby smiled. "Yeah I will with you." said Ruby. "Yes, Nancy needs diapers but it is okay. Someone people need them. Make sure you show support to her." said Ruby. She ended her stream. She did not know by tomorrow it would be one of the most viewed video on Youtube and Twitch. By Monday, her channel will be in the millions of subscribers.

Ruby picked her up. "Let's get you changed." said Ruby. Ruby took her to the room, she laid Nancy down and went to work changing her. By tomorrow, Nancy would be famous in the school. Ruby hugged her. "So what does my babygirl want to do now?"

Nancy hid her face slightly behind Batty and against Ruby's chest. She couldn't believe that she had just admitted to the whole world that she needed diapers but at least it wouldn't be a problem now? And she wouldn't have to hide that from anyone.

Nancy held Batty as Ruby changed her into a fresh clean diaper and sighed as Ruby hugged her, "I dunno? I'm still in shock that I admitted to needing diapers on the stream it just feels so stupid and humiliating? School is going to be a nightmare tomorrow! I probably won't even be able to sleep tonight? This is such a stupid idea! Why did I do that? I'm such a idiot." she whined softly clinging to Ruby.

Ruby carried her on her hip. She got a bottle and took her to a rocking chair. She slid the bottle into Nancy’s mouth. “I do not think so, comments say you are adorable and likable.” Said Ruby as she bottle fed Nancy. “You are adorable.” Cooed a Ruby. She smiled at her. “Hey, I be you will get sponsored.” She said.

Ruby burped Nancy. She started to tickle her. “Besides, you are famous, they do not bully the famous.” Cooed Ruby. “How about you pick were we go for the afternoon.” Said Ruby in a sweet voice.

Nancy held onto Ruby as she carried her on her hip. Her legs wrapped around her waist. She felt like a toddler at best and was surprised when the bottle slid into her mouth yet she started to suckle.

Nancy listened to Ruby and started to blush, "Adorable really? And sponsors? I don't know about that I doubt anyone would want me to hype up their products..." she finished the bottle and burped softly.

Nancy started to laugh as she was tickled, "You don't know that they might steal my work or something like last time," she giggled, "okay how about that hotel in the woods then? We can stream live via our phones to that new channel you set up for me to use?" she grinned.

“Nah, you got me to protect you.” Said Ruby. She pulled out her laptop and started to set up a channel for Nancy. She let her pick the channel name. She soon had it set up. “you should take a nap them. If we are checking a hotel out in the forest it will be dark. Are you wanting to like a ghost hunting live video?” Asked Ruby as she carried Nancy to her room. She tucked Nancy in and gave her a bottle to nurse on.

Ruby decided to take a nap as well so she laid next to Nancy. She stroke her hair until Nancy was asleep. Soon Ruby was asleep as well.

Nancy giggled, "I guess your my knight in shining armour then." she teased as she watched Ruby set up her channel, "How about TitanPhotography?" she suggested and was happy to see that it was available, "Yay! Awesome!"

Nancy grinned as she was carried by Ruby, "Yeah pretty much! It's been abandoned for ages and it'll be super creepy and great for taking pictures so we can totally do something like a live ghost hunting video!" she said, "I'll need to take Batty though for protection."

Nancy nursed sweetly on the bottle before falling fast asleep and cuddling close to Ruby.

“Okay. Mommy will make sure you have plenty supplies.” Said Ruby as she watched Nancy sleep. She curled up with her and took a nap with her. She enjoyed caring for Nancy.

Ruby awoke free a hour. She made a grilled cheese sandwich. She also made some tomato soup. Once it was cooked, Ruby went and got Nancy up. “Did my best girl have a good nap.” Ruby. She picked her ip and set her in a highchair. She started to feed Nancy dinner. “That is my good eater.” Cooed Ruby. “Are you wanting to wear that for hotel?” Asked Ruby.

Nancy yawned and stretched as Ruby woke her up from her nap. She smiled as she was carried again. It felt nice being carried and she enjoyed how small Ruby made her feel. 

Nancy was surprised by the highchair but didn't say anything as she was fed her dinner, "Uh probably not? It'll get ruin maybe and I don't want that," she blushed, "thank you for coming along with me," she continued, "I've wanted to take pictures there for a while but it always looked really terrifying and I always got to scared to go inside properly on my own." she confessed. 

“I will keep the mean ghost off you.” Cooed Ruby. Once Nancy finished the bottle. “Let’s get you changed.” Cooed Ruby. She picked up Nancy and patted her back as she took her to her room and laid her on the changing table. She got a diaper with ghost on it. She changed her diaper and removed her from the onesie and into overalls and a shirt that said Boo on it.

Ruby went to her room and got a pair of jeans and a white top. She smiled as she got her video camera, one of the pro ones with night vision. She smiled as she would be Nancy camera woman. “I am ready. Come on.” Said Ruby. She lead her to the car and drove to the hotel. 

“okay, ready. I will be your camera woman. We are rolling  three two one.” Said Ruby after her put a mic on both of them. She started the recording 

Nancy giggled at that, "Even if they are super mean?" she asked with a playful smirk only to burp softly as Ruby patted her back causing her to blush.

Nancy was glad to be changed and smiled as she saw the ghost prints on her diaper. It looked cute and she liked the way that some ghosts were doing other things such as sleeping and dancing.

Nancy felt safe letting Ruby take control of everything for her. It felt nice not to worry or even think about things especially things that used to freak her out. 

Nancy followed Ruby like a cute lost puppy to her bedroom and blushed as she watched her step twin changed making sure to look away to give her some privacy.

Nancy picked up her old photography camera that Ruby got her and followed her to the car.

Nancy got into the front and put her seat belt on, "I'm not sure what to say on camera at all when we get there." sighed Nancy rubbing the back of her head.

At the forest Nancy grabbed a torch and turned it on. It was a bit dark and it was a little hard to see but it would get much more darker soon. Nancy turned to look at the camera, "Hey!" she gave a wave, "It's Little Titan here and Mommy is behind the camera so don't worry I'm not alone or anything." she said only to look up with bright eyes as a bird swooped down causing her to squeak and cover her head, "Uh," she blushed, "I want to be a photographer and Mommy got me this new camera at the market and I thought it'd be cool to film this! There's a abandoned hotel nearby! Supposedly someone fifty or so years back was killed there but it was never proven."

It was about a five minute walk to the hotel. Nancy snapped a quick picture through the branches, "It looks older then I thought?" she said. Nancy walked around the building and saw the large window was busted, "We can get in here!" she grinned climbing in through the window being careful, "Woah that piano is beautiful!" she took a quick picture before placing her camera down, "I wonder if it still works?" she started to play a classical piece of music. 

The hotel inside looked luxurious, rich and had beautiful carvings of wood on the wall. There was overgrowth with patches of flowers and grass coming through the floorboards and trees breaking through the windows.  The furniture was dusty and old but still good everything in the hotel could be considered almost as an antique, "I can't believe someone would abandoned all this stuff?" she said after finishing her piece of music.