LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)

RynoBro

Rage filled Agatha and Miss Furmore as they listened to the headmaster. Agatha held Eve tightly, "She is not responsible for what has happened! You have no right to hurt a child! How dare you!" she screamed.

Miss Furmore put her hand on Agatha's shoulder, "Take your daughter home," she said, "Eve needs you right now and I can take care of the headmaster," she sighed, "I was a investigator before becoming a teacher and I still have links to the police," she continued, "we're going have to have a serious talk headmaster and I will be conducting a psychological analysis on you to see if you are fit to continue your job here." 

Agatha was breathing heavily, "Send me an update on everything and as second in command the school is closed until the investigation is finished," she said, "I expect him to be gone because only someone with no heart could ever hurt a child."

Agatha disappeared and reappeared in Eve's nursery. She started to clean her, "No one will hurt you babygirl I will always be there to make it better."

Eve curled into Agatha. She was not playing attention. She was in shock. Eve did nothing wrong, why did the Headmaster try kill her. Eve rubbed her head on Agatha’s chest. Eve was glad they were home.

Eve crawled into the livingroom. She has felt weak. She laid on Saber and Tornado as Agatha put something one. She smelled mommy was cooking. Eve curled up with the familiars. “Mommy why do people what to hurt me. I never did anything wrong.” Said Eve

Agatha had cleaned Eve and diapered her. She placed her down in the living room while looking at Tornado and Saber with a pleading look to help her babygirl and keep an eye on her. 

She had never felt this scared before. Agatha started to cook mac and cheese for dinner with chips.

Agatha sighed, "Because of your father," she frowned, "and not everyone is accepting of those with dragon blood due to him but that's not your fault," she said, "but not everyone can understand that." 

Agatha put the food on the counter to cool, "Some people can't look past certain aspects even though they should," she picked Eve up, "I'm still hated by some people and clans for what I have done despite trying to make amends and change things to make it better." she secured Eve in the highchair and started to feed her. 

“I hate daddy.” Said Eve. She sucked her though she snuggled into her furry friends. “He is a bad man.” Said eEve she felt Tornado licked her. Eve figured since Tornado was her familiar he would treat Eve like a puppy.

Eve felt herself get picked up. Eve rubbed her eyes and she looked at Agatha. She squirmed in her highchair. Eve was sucking on her thumb as she waited once she started to be fed. Eve opened her mouth and ate she got a full belly.

Eve was soon full. “Uppy.” Said Eve. “Mommy I have an idea. Can you make humans see me as a baby. Maybe we can go to the mall and go see a movie. I would love new toys for my nursery.” Said Eve.

"He is and he will pay for what he has done." she agreed feeling angry and wishing she could do something right now to stop him but she couldn't because of the prophecy. It stopped her from outright attacking because Eve needed to be the one to do it and she needed to train and protect her maybe even find Lily? Was that even possible? Was Lily even alive? 

Agatha fed Eve and smiled as she wiped her face after her little one had finished her food. She picked Eve up and gave her a paci, "That's a great idea! I have such a smart baby!" blue and pink sparkles floated around Eve, "There we go! No one else but I will know the difference and anyone else who happens to be of magic." she went out to the front and got into her car.

Agatha buckled Eve into the carseat and started to drive to the mall.

Eve looked in the mirror and saw she looked like a baby version of Agatha in the car rear view mirror. She giggled as she liked that Agatha did that for her. She wished should could have taken the familiars but it was still going to be fun. Eve sucked on her pacifer as she watched the building pass.

Eve smiled as she saw the stroller that she magically fit into. She was glad she did not have to walk. Old ladies would coo over Eve and as Agatha how old is she and what her name was. Eve just giggled and sucked on her pacifer. It sealed the deal on how cute she was

Agatha proudly talked about Eve to the various people who asked about her, "She's my smart, beautiful and wonderful babygirl! I'm so proud of her!" she beamed with pride.

She pushed Eve in the stroller to the cinema, "Two tickets for the baby and mommy showing, please." 

The cinema employee gave Agatha the tickets and she took Eve in to see Disney's Robin Hood. It seemed the cinema often had various Disney films on for younger audiences.

Agatha upon seeing others breastfeeding their children picked Eve up and undid her top and bra exposing her breast, "The clerk out front gave me a toy for you." she said softly holding a stuffed fox to show Eve, "After this we'll go to the toy store and get some stuff for you." she cooed kissing Eve's head.

Eve enjoyed the movie as she got to sit her Agatha’s lap. She giggled and pointed to the animals and how silly they were. She clapped when the movie was over. “That was fun.” Said Eve but to the humans it sounded like baby babble.

Eve watched as Agatha opened her top. “Okay mommy that sound like fun.” Again why just hear baby babble. She started to nurse greedily. It was her milk that is helping with the poison inside of her.

”My, she is a talker. I bet once she can speak she will talk your ear off. Jarad just learn Mama yesterday.” Said another mother nursing her baby. “She is a good eater. I bet she going to be big and strong.” Said the woman.

Eve finished and let out a loud burp. A few of the mothers cheered her on for such a good  burp.

Agatha chuckled at Eve's antics and was so glad to have this moment with her. Time was so precious especially if you didn't know what you had missed. Agatha was overjoyed with her princess, "It was fun wasn't it? It was a good idea to come here." she said with a smile glad when Eve latched on.

Agatha supported Eve as she drank her milk and smiled at the other woman, "Oh I know she will and hope she does! You have a wonderful baby boy I'm sure he will grow up big and strong."

Agatha chuckled as the other woman cooed over Eve as she burped her. It was a nice change of pace. Agatha placed Eve down in her stroller and took her to the toy shop, amused, "I better keep an eye on you little one," she said, "you're my special little girl." she picked Eve up and put her in the seat of the trolley, "Let's get you some stuff."

Eve giggled and sucked on her pacifier. She wiggled in the stroller. “Mama. Can I get a few stuff animals and some more pacis?” Asked Eve. She looked around. She pointed to a large raccoon. She also pointed to a white tiger. “Mommy I want them.” Said Eve.

Eve smiled as she got a rattle and a few other baby items. Eve started to shake rattle and giggled. She relaxed and let Agatha play for everything. She saw a sign for Mommy and Me painting class.

Agatha got the large racoon, white tiger and a wolf stuffed toy as well as a few others that caught her eye. She also got rattles, pacis, bottles, chewing toys, colouring books, building blocks, dolls and some puzzle games.

Agatha gave her address to the person behind the register knowing that everything will be at their house ready when they get back.

Agatha let Eve keep the rattle and one of the new stuffed toys on hand. Passing a painting class she couldn't help but smile, "Shall we?" she giggled as she strolled in with Eve. There was finger painting and various other painting activities.

Agatha tied a apron around herself and Eve before setting her little one down in her lap with a bunch of finger paints in front of her to play with.

Eve watched them head to the painting class. The worker helped get Eve ready. She smiled as she looked up at Agatha and giggled. “Painting?” Asked Eve. She rubbed her hands before setting her stuff down she did not want to break or ruin her new toys.

”Okay Mommies, make sure your baby is on the floor. They are going fingerpaint with non hazardous pain and you have to try to figure out what they are trying to paint and paint it on your canvas.” Said the worker.

Eve thought about drawing well but she was a baby to the humans. She started to use dark blue to paint a blob that looked Thunder then did the same for Saber.

Agatha chuckled. This was going to be fun, "I wonder who that could be? Mhm? Dark blue? Is it Tornado? And let me guess that one must be Saber?" she smirked knowing easily what her baby was trying to paint.

It was rather fun and she was half tempted to buy some art stuff for Eve to play with in the house. 

Agatha held Eve in her lap and watched as her bundle of joy paint away on the canvas. Agatha checked Eve's diaper after thirty minutes knowing that her baby might be in need of a change.

Eve watched Agatha paint. She knew what Eve was “trying” to paint. Eve was having fun starting rainbows and other color splotches. She knew she was soaked but she did not care. She was having fun.

She heard her tummy rumble as Agatha check her diaper and felt she was soaked. Eve scrunched up her face and started to grunt and fart. “Someone is going poopie.” Cooed a mom. Eve kept grunting until a softball size bulge appeared in the back of her diaper. Again the mothers praised her for going poopie in her diaper.

Agatha smiled as Eve used her diaper, "What a good girl I have," she cooed, "I think someone is in need of a change? We don't want you to get a rash." she teased softly.

Agatha went over to the front desk, "I would like to place an order for your biggest art bundle for my babygirl." she paid for the items and grinned knowing that they would be delivered soon. 

She then took Eve into the bathroom and started to change her, "I think someone's having a lot of fun aren't they?" she cooed softly as she wiped Eve's bottom, "It was a good idea to come out like this." she sprinkled some baby powder down and gently rubbed it into her skin before securing the diaper around her waist, "Let's go and finish your painting and then we'll head home for a nap." she took Eve back to the class.

“My painting is done. I liked your better.” Eve cooed as she sucked her thumb. “It was a lot of fun. I could use a nap.” Said Eve. She felt good in a dry diaper. “I love this. I can not remember the last time I had fun like this. I mean my dad is a sick, before that I was hopeless and ignored, before that my parents died.” Said Eve.

Eve yawned as she was carried. Eve sucked on her thumb as she was carried out. She was barely awake as she was placed back into the stroller. Eve eye’s started to get heavy. She was out as soon as she was placed in her car seat.

Eve had a wonderful dream. She was a baby flying in Agatha’s arms. It was a great dream.

Agatha chuckled, "I prefer yours babygirl let's get you back home," she cooed, "I think I have a sleepyhead that needs some snuggles." she said. 

Agatha listened to Eve, "You will never be ignored ever again," she kissed Eve on the head, "mommy loves you very much and we're going to have more days like this, I promise." she knew that they would have to deal with that stupid Dragon eventually but that wasn't important right now.

Agatha took Eve back to her house and was pleased to see that the boxes had arrived early. It meant that she could finally start sorting out Eve's room but first...

Agatha carried Eve inside and went upstairs to her own bedroom to lay down and cuddle with her daughter.

The two familiars jumped up and cuddled the pair. Tornado was very protective of Saber and Eve. He saw them as his responsibility and as puppies even though they weren't puppies. 

Eve sucked in her thumb. She awoke a few hours later. “That was a good nap. I love you.” Said Eve waking up. She wiggled free and crawled to Saber and started to struck her. She is such a good familiar. 

Eve started to read her book. She used her magic to make the baby toys her size. It took some practice but soon all of her toys were large enough to be a baby toy for herself. The raccoon was bigger than her as was the white tiger. 

Eve was pleased she figured that was how she was wearing real baby diapers in her size.

Agatha watched Eve, amused, "I have such a smart babygirl and I love you to," she said, "why don't you play for a bit while I get something going for supper?" she suggested picking Eve up and putting her down in her new playroom which was where everything was and set up.

"If you need me just give me a shout, okay? Then again Tornado will probably get me instantly if there is a problem." 

She went to the kitchen and started making dinner for the evening.

Tornado was nearby and nuzzling his head against Eve's arm sweetly.

Eve started to crawl around and play around in the nursery. She started with the animal sound game. She pulled the lever and giggles as it say the cow goes moo. Eve played with that toy for a while before she went to her new stuff animals. She set up a tea party.

After about a hour, she started to laid down on her raccoon and started to pet Saber. Saber was purring. “You are the best familiar ever.” Said Eve. She was getting hungry.

Eve made her away downstairs. Eve smiled as she watched Agatha finish cooking. “Smells good.” Said Eve. She went to the fridge and got two raw steaks to fed the familiars. Both seemed to love it.

Agatha hummed softly as she cooked wondering what was going to happen to the headmaster and why was Miss Furmore there? It was a strange job change going from investigating to school teacher? Agatha sighed and hoped that Eve wasn't put off school due to what had happened.

Agatha smiled as she saw Eve come into the kitchen with Saber by her side and Tornado behind her looking at the two protectively. It was very cute.

Agatha poured a bowl each and pit it on the table before picking Eve up and setting her into the highchair, "This is one of my sweeter stews." she blew on the food to cool it down and then started to feed Eve, "Will you be okay returning to school with me if the headmaster isn't there?" she asked softly.

Eve giggled as she was picked up. “I being your baby. I fell safe with you. But I guess with being half dragon, I am just a baby.” Said Eve in a soft tone. Eve started to be fed. She slapped as it tasted good. “Really good.” Said Eve with her mouth full. Eve thought about going to school. “Sure, I just want to make a friend or two there.” Said Eve as she thoughts.

As soon as she finished her dinner she knew she would be nursed. She waited to be picked up. She nuzzled into Agatha before latching on. Eve started to nurse like any baby would. She was home and safe. Soon a full tummy and today’s events got her tired. Eve burped then yawned. She knew she need a bath but she was ready for bed. “Can I have bath in morning. Me sleepy.” Cooed Eve.

Agatha smiled softly, "I am glad that you feel safe with me and you are the cutest Dragon I have ever seen," she cooed, "and not all Dragons are like your old man," she said, "he's just one bad one it's like if I decided to judge all Elves based on the actions of the Silverstone clan that wouldn't be a good thing to do at all."

She tickled Eve's tum, "You'll always be my baby and I'm glad you're enjoying my stew! I think that you'll make a friend soon darling? I have no doubt about that! Miss Furmore wanted to introduce you to Quinn and have her help train you," she grinned, "maybe we can invite them over for tomorrow?" she suggested.

Agatha picked Eve up once she was done eating and sat down with her in her lap on the couch while putting a TV show on. Agatha smiled as her babygirl latched on, "That's okay with me darling but tomorrow morning we must get you all cleaned." she cooed as she burped Eve.

Agatha checked Eve's diaper and changed her into a night time one before putting her in a cute onesie and tucking her in her crib. Saber was curled and snuggling Eve purring softly.

Eve snuggled and curled up with her familiar. She sucked on her pacifier having a sleepless dream for ones. She wet and messed herself without even waking up or noticing. She was truly sleeping like a baby.

Eve woke up, she was pale like when she was poisoned. “Mama.” Said Eve as she laid with Saber. She did not feel as bad as she did when she was poison but it was clear the poison was still in her body. “Mama, I need a change.” Said Eve not liking the state of her diaper, it was cold and icky and it made her itch a little.

Agatha entered and saw that her baby was looking ill, "Let's get you out of that diaper and then into the tub," she said softly, "I think I'll join you and you can have your milk in the bath." she grinned as she took Eve to the changing table and got her out of the onesie quickly before getting rid of the diaper and wiping her bottom throughly, "All clean." she cooed.

Agatha carried Eve to the bathroom and ran the bath. Testing the water she smiled as she felt how warm it was. Agatha placed Eve down and added some bubbles before stripping off and getting in herself.

Agatha pulled Eve towards her and made sure she was latched on properly to her breast.

• RynoBro changed the title to Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)