LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)

RynoBro

Eveline, aka Eve, was wiping her face clean of the blood. “Now that I survived the five minute, does that mean I am in?” She asked. She did not want to join a gang. She was tired of living on the streets. She has been on the streets for the last three years after her parents died when she was sixteen. No one wanted to adopt a sixteen year old. Once she was eighteen, she was out of the system and out in the streets. Then the gang found her. They promised a place to be and a way to get money.

”Not yet, last trail, you have to break in and steal something.” The leader said. “You got two days. Then you are in Eve, I know you can do it.”

Eve nodded. She adjusted her clothes, they got it for her. It was a dark gray hoodie with a black top and torn jeans. It was the first set of new clothes, she had in years. She looked around she had no idea where she should go. She remembered seeing an old home that no paid attention to. It looked empty for her she never saw a car there. She went to the house and looked around. She went to the fence and felt sudden urge to leave, not know for the rest of the people, it would make them no even know there was a house in the first place. She crossed the fence, not know she just crossed the magical barrier. She did not even know there was magic, because no human did.

Eve entered the whole via window. She looked around, this house was nice and look like it was super clean and liven in. She spotted a book. She looked at the weird words. She picked it up. Suddenly the book started to yell. “MISTRESS, THIEF IS TAKING ME!” It yelled that over and over. 

Eve screamed and back up and hit a gargoyle statue. The gargoyle moved. Eve backed up and fell back. A gorgoyle moved again before going back into its spot. She started to fell faint. She passed out pissing herself.

Agatha knew everything that was happening and going on in her house, outside her house and even in outer space, she was a witch, a demon, a ancient being and more but that depended on the person or people who she was around and what they preferred seeing her as.

She had seen those gang of runts before and had been tempted to turn them into rats but due to magical law she wasn't allowed to interfere with humans unless provoke into doing so.

Agatha watched curiously. Most humans would run once touching her magical barrier for several reasons. This girl didn't? She also seemed more skinny then the others. 

Agatha snorted as she watched the girl fall and piss herself before picking up the book, "No human should be able to touch you, mhm," she looked down at the girl, "I guess your my responsibility now I can't exactly let you go now, can I?" she picked Eve up with ease and snapped her fingers.

A oversized nursery. Perfect. Agatha with a quick snap with her fingers again had Eve in a thick diaper, onesie, booties, mittens and a bonnet, "Much better! Gosh you look rather cute like this! Mhm..." she placed Eve in the crib and whistled softly.

A wolf pup with dark blue fur appeared, "Tornado watch and guard her I have things to do.

Tornado or Ado for short nodded.

Ruby awoke later on. She looked around and noticed she was in a crib. She looked at herself and had baby clothes on and mittens. She tried to bite the mittens off. She was freaking out. She could not undone the mittens. She started to shake her arms with a power desire to remove the mittens. Her looked at the mittens flew around the nursery as if her hands slid out of them.

Ruby looked and climbed over the rail. She landed on the ground. She looked around, it looked like a nursery for someone her size but made with real baby toys. She went to the door and spotted the puppy. “Nice doggie, I just need to get out of here.” Ruby said. She tried to get pass the dog but the puppy would snap and growl. The puppy let out an extremely loud howl. 

“Hey, I am sorry, who ever lives here. Just let me go. I  swear you will never see me again.” Said Ruby.

A cloud of mist pooled in the magical nursery. A witch with long silver hair appeared wearing a simple blue night gown, "Good boy Ado, good boy!" she patted his head and looked at the girl curiously, "Interesting, interesting..."

"I'm Agatha," she smiled, "and you happened to accidentally enter my relam and there's nothing you can do to escape but lucky for you I'm willing to take you in!" she smiled, "it wasn't super powerful but still impressive to see that you've got those mittens off, mhm, what's your name? Any family? Judging by that gang you're either a street rat or come from a bad family..."

“Look I do not need diapers. Okay, I know I pissed myself, but you would too if a fucking book started to yell and a statue moved.” Said Eve. She squirmed under the diaper. Realm? Eve was in shock.  “You are a witch? Look please I did not mean to try to steal I was just trying to get into a group so I could finally stop sleeping in an abandoned bus.” Eve spoke her voice shaking. 

“My name is Eve Stonehedge. I have be homeless for the last year and my mother and stepdad died three years ago. Never knew knew my father.” Said Eve. “What you mean. You saying I have magic? You are offering me a place to stay? Can it not be a nursery, I can prove I am potty-trained.” She said.

"Mhm! It wouldn't scare me but you are human or at least you seem to be?" said Agatha looking Eve over with a critical gaze.

Agatha softened a bit. So the girl was homeless. Poor thing. Probably also starving....

"Yes, yes and yes," said Agatha, "you have magical abilities and they probably activated through coming into contact with my magic? We might share a similar magical bond of some kind? My primary tends to be the moon, sun and the wind."

Agatha bent down, "You have a place here with me, you're going to be my apprentice and we'll see if you can manage the potty or not," she clicked her fingers and the nursery changed to a little girls room, "Eve Stonehedge allow me to welcome you to your new life and unless I feel the need for you to be dressed this way then you don't have to be but I do expect you to wear clothing that suits your magical age." she snapped her fingers.

Eve's diaper changed to a pull up and a dress replaced her onesie, "There we go! I bet you're hungry? Want some food?" 

“I have magical powers. I never knew that magix was even real until today. Maybe my dad was a witch or wizard warlock… whatever the male counterpart to a witch is. I know my mother was not one. She was human.” Eve said though it was not true. The woman who Eve thought was her mother adopted her shortly after birth.

Eve watched as her clothes changed to a pull up and dress. She had mix feeling of embarrassment and amazement. She followed Agatha out of the room and followed her to a kitchen. She went to the living room area to see a wooden walking staff that looked expertly carved. She touched it and felt a zap as if it did not belong to her and would not work for her. She spotted a set of books that were wrapped. She stay they were a set of the same book called my first grimoire. Eve picked one up and felt a strange feeling. She opened it to see her name was on the first page. I looked like a book for small kids like kindergartners. She read about magic staffs and how to keep magic away from humans. She looked at the spells can could read all level one spells, but that was it. She read the spell for glowing hands the first spell in the book.

“ Glow.” Her hands glowed brightly. “Miss Agatha, I did a spell” she cheered. She did not know it was more impressive as she never had a listen nor had her own staff yet.

Agatha tapped her chin as she listened to Eve, "Well we can have a look at your family tree admittedly a child of magic is rarely left in the human realms? There are occasions particularly on Halloween or on one of the holidays that a magical being does come to earth and have a baby with a human? Mhm? This is interesting," she continued, "I'll do a quick stew it'll only take about twenty minutes and a good meal is what you need."

Agatha didn't really mind that Eve was touching her stuff or looking around considering that there were enchantments on everything especially things her new student shouldn't be touching.

Agatha turned around and raised an eyebrow in shock, "You shouldn't really be able to do that considering everything but I'm impressed yet again! You obviously have strong magic! I'm guessing whoever your father is he must of been very powerful? He could still be alive if he joined the empire or if he's managed to evade them? Like I have," she smirked, "don't worry they aren't a big deal anymore but they often hunt anyone that they don't like." 

Agatha could hear the stew coming to a boil, "Let's get some food and we can talk some more my little protege." she clicked her fingers causing Eve to float into the air and be magically strapped into a booster chair. A bowl of stew appearing in front of her, "So let's see which book you were reading..."

"Ah the grim, mhm, so the glow hands," she said, "are you able to read this spell?" she asked curious to see how much her student could read or couldn't right now.

Eve watched as she was floated into a booster seat, she blushed yes she was small and skinny for her age group, due to lack of nutrition and possible the accident that killed her family, she only stood at 4’8 and weight less than a hundred pounds. She started to devour the soup as fast could. She could not remember the last time she had a true homemade hot meal. She finished the bowl and looked at the book. “Yeah, I can read all the spells with the weird looking 1 symbol so I guessing the level 1 spells.” Said Eve.

She looked down and saw her empty bowl was full again. She ate slower this time until she felt full for the first time in nearly three years. “That was good. Hey can we go get my staff and familiar today?” She asked. “The book says we need a staff and a familiar to use our full power. I bet I could learn even level 3 spells with that.” Said Eve. 

“But first can you show me where the bathroom is? I want to try to use it before we go anywhere.” She said. She drank the juice and looked at the puppy. “I am guessing that is your familiar. I saw in the book they live as long as the owner does and just is reborn into an egg every time it get old. Like a phoenix.” Said Eve. She was still in shock about everything that was going on. But she accepted the events, it bet living in the street.

Agatha watched Eve curiously as she ate the stew, "It's concerning how fast you are eating that but I understand I'll make sure to make extra until you no longer need it."

Agatha nodded her head, "Level one makes sense but it's still impressive that you can read it without a staff or familiar," she paused, "mhm? It's rather late? I mean it's about one am now for you but time rarely matters for magical beings but it's still good to keep track of," she smiled, "I think we'll head out tomorrow it'll be easier."

She knew her apprentice was excited to start learning but there was plenty of time for learning, "The bathroom? It's on the fifth floor and pass the second dimension." she grinned.

Agatha let Eve down and took her up to the bathroom but it was taking a long time to get there, "Yes he is he's been with me for a long time he was once a Titan that had even defeated Zeus himself but that was when he was in a chaotic state unable to control himself, his powers and had no idea who he was." she said casually, "Oh and you're pretty much a toddler right now in my eyes and everyone else's eyes in the magical world don't worry about it but knowing you humans you'll probably freak out."

“Okay, yeah. That sounds good.” Said Eve. She was confused by what she meant by other dimensions. she was glad Agatha lead the way. She soon knew what Agatha meant. Agatha had black doors that lead to other dimensions. She watched as the went watched as Agatha showed her a few of the doors and told her what dimensions the lead to. Three of them lead to different magical schools group in beginner, intermediate, and advance. The way she understood it. Beginner was like elementary school and intermediate was up to high school, and advance was basically college.  She enjoyed the tour but her need to pee increased.

To the point the time she made it the bathroom, her pull up was soaked. She still sat on the toilet and finished peeing and pooped. “I swear, I can make it to the toilet. I was not expecting such a long walk.” Muttered Eve. “I am sorry,… what do I call you. Teacher, Miss Agatha, Misteress?” Asked Eve as she stood. She looked like a large toddler with her MLP pull up, with the cutie marks faded due to her accident. Eve let out a yawn. She was really tired.

Agatha had fun showing the various doors to Eve. She didn't get to show off her house often. There was just so much to it.

It was also alive and ever growing. It didn't need to be fed because it just ate whatever rooms that weren't in use or haven't been visited for the last three hundred years.

Agatha stood watching Eve in the bathroom, "For a human yes but a magical being can wait hours on end," she chuckled, "your just a baby right now," she lifted Eve up into her arms, "as your teacher I'm responsible for you and I suppose you can call me mommy," she grinned, "like I said your just a baby to someone like me!" she laughed clicking her fingers.

They were back in a little girls bedroom. Stuffed toys everywhere. Books on a shelf. A changing table in the corner of the room, "Now I understand that diapers aren't to your liking but for night time I want you to have them until you get more use to this house, okay?" she placed Eve down on the changing table and started to remove the pull up, she cleaned her with a wet wipe before securing a thick pink diaper around her waist, "There we go my darling student!"

Eve blushed as she was picked up she was about a foot and half shorter than Agatha. “What if I am not human?” Asked Eve. She blushed as she was not removed from the wet pull up. She could feel the cold squish of the padding as she was taken back into the room. “Fine, …..mommy.” Said Eve. She did not want to complain and get kicked out. As soon as she was laid on the changing table, Eve’s eyes got heavy. It was a long time since she felt full and safe. She was asleep before she was even in the bed. Her thumb somehow ended up in her mouth.

As she sleep, her body was recovering so much she could not wake up to use the bathroom. She soaked and soiled her diaper. She was squirming in her sleep. She was dreaming. She was yelling at her mom and stepdad because she was not allowed to go over for a birthday sleepover, even though she was responsible and got good grades. Her parents never let her spend the night. It was at the peak of fight when the water heater exploded. It caused the house to cave in and fall apart. She was dreaming being sliced and taken to the hospital and told her family did not make it. 

Eve awoke screaming and shaking. She hated that memory. She shook even more when she realized, she may have been the one to cause the explosion. She was shaking. “I killed them. Oh god.” Sobbed Eve. She did not even notice or care about her diaper. She was in horror, if she was powerful at magic, could she accidentally caused the accident. Was she a murderer. When Agatha came into to deal with her. Eve looked at her. “Tell me my powers are not strong enough to cause an explosion. Please, tell me I did not kill my family.” Sobbed Eve remembered her little brother’s broken body. She remembered all the pictures that were taken of the accident. 

Agatha looked at Eve curious, "Well then your still developing then! Which makes sense! You are rather small," she smiled, "your mom was human that much is obvious but your dad is something that we're going to need look into."

Agatha chuckled when Eve fell asleep. Poor kid. Tucking her in she kissed her on the head before heading to her own room to sleep.

The screaming jolted Agatha awake and she appeared in Eve's room. Seeing her student crying she rushed over and hugged her tightly, "You didn't kill your family," she placed her hand on Eve's head, "fuck me you poor child..."

She held her close, "I apologise for invading your memory like that but it's much easier for me to see and understand what is going," she said softly, "no you didn't kill them but it wasn't a normal accident," she said, "even in memories chaos magic can be seen if you know what your looking for," she continued, "your magic would be to young to do anything at that point."

She kept a tight hold on Eve. A chill running down her back. What did this mean though?

• Like 1

Eve slowly stopped sobbing. She clung to Agatha. She needed this. She could not remember the last time she was hugged like this. She felt the diaper warm a little. She realized she was soaked and soiled. She yet to notice because she did not look in the mirror, her normal blue eyes changed, the were not such a bright blue it almost looked like they glowed. Her ears changed to, they now has soft point that may believe that Eve has elvish blood in her. 

Once she was in a calmer state. “Thank you. I’m, I need a change. I think the nightmare caused me to have an accident in my sleep.” Said Eve blushing. “After I get changed and we have breakfast can we go get my stuff.” Said Eve trying to get her mind off her diaper and the memories.

Eve let Agatha do what she need to do, she did not argue, she was looking at her grimoire and noticed Agatha was the author. Not only that she wrote the spellbooks for every level and even showed her as a teacher in both as they took place in different times of the years. “You wrote this grimoires?” Asked Eve as she was still focused on the book waited for Agatha to be done. 

"Good thing I put you in this diaper I think we'll stick with pull ups for the day until you have a a few dry days or a few wet ones then we can see what we need to do but for nights it'll be these bad boys."

Agatha easily lifted Eve up and set her upon the changing table. She could change Eve with magic but she decided against it this time.

Agatha carefully undid the tapes and watched as the diaper opened up with a loud thud smacking the table with how heavy it was from absorbing all of Eve's pee. 

Agatha quickly casted a spell to block the smell of the diaper, "Sounds good to me kid," she said wiping her student's bottom, "what would you like for breakfast and yes, yes I wrote those books and many more," she chuckled as she magically poofed the used diaper away, "what would you like for breakfast? Pancakes?"

Agatha slid a pull up, up, Eve's legs, "There we go! Let's get you dressed while your here! Mhm? How about overalls?" she suggested making them appear on Eve with a snap of her fingers.

• Like 1

Eve blushed as she was clean up and helped into a new pull up. “Yeah, pancakes will be great. I like blueberries in mine.” Said Eve eagerly. She watched as the diaper disappear. “That was cool. I am eager to learn that spell.” Said Eve. She thought about it. “Sure overall work or just a shirt and pants. I am a tomboy so I am not a fan of dresses.” Eve stated getting into the overall and top on with Agatha help, not that she need help.

Eve followed Agatha downstairs. She went to Tornado. She started to pet him. She scratched him behind the ear. “You are so soft and fluffy.” Said Eve. She was pleased that Tornado liked her. It was like because Agatha liked her so did Tornado.

Once breakfast was ready, she went to the kitchen and got into the booster seat. She waited for her plate. She started to eat. She ate slowly this time. She was full after her second plate. She was full after her second helping. Her bright blue eyes looked at Agatha. Eve looked at herself in the mirror in the kitchen. “Why are my eyes and ears different?” Asked Eve in confusion. It seem with her magical abilty being awoken and grows as did her inhuman traits.

Agatha ruffled Eve's hair, "Blueberries it is then kid! I often prefer fruit as well especially berries they just taste so good and squishy really makes my gargoyle side happy you know?" she chuckled, "I'll remember that I have a cute little tomboy on my hands and don't worry no dresses here except when ugh we have to go to certain realms because of their laws or when it's required," she groaned, "I already love having you around kid but I am so not looking forward going back to society."

Agatha smiled, "It's a level five so it should only take two years for you to learn if you can read at a three that is," she laughed as her familiar rolled over, "wait until he's fully grown he's even more fluffy then and just as much as a puppy."

Tornado opened his mouth and showed off by creating a bit of lightning and a miniature Tornado as well.

Agatha shook her head, "He ate one of Zeus's lightning bolts that's the only reason he's able to do that and other things."

Agatha was sat down in the kitchen opposite to Eve enjoying her breakfast and Tornado was busy chewing on a bone.

"Don’t worry about it its just your magical heritage coming through and taking it's rightful form." said Agatha.

Tornado was on top of the oven trying to start a fire, "No! No fire Ado! You can’t learn fire that way anyhow you idiot," she said affectionately holding him, "either a god or goddess, a phoenix, one of the first flames of existence, a seed of the underworld or a dragon." she laughed.

Tornado's ears went down.

"All those things are near enough impossible which is why he's upset heck he got lucky with learning lightning I'm even surprised he managed to eat a handcrafted bolted." she told Eve with a smile.

Agatha wiped Eve's face, "I think the ancient forest should be our first choice I'm more of an old style witch but we will be going to the markets afterwards though."

• Like 1

Eve blushed and let Agatha wipe her face. She remembered that Agatha said she would treat Eve like a small child. She was helped out of her chair. She giggled at Tornado. “He is silly.” She said. She took Agatha’s hand like yesterday and followed her through a doorway. She looked like a small child as she walked.

She looked around the forest. She could hear animals and other creatures in the distance. She kept close Agatha and Tornado. She spotted a man, no not a man, he was nine feet tall with ears that stuck out about a foot each. He looked like an Elf, an Elf that got in a fight with a mower. He had a lot of scars and had a chuck of his left ear missing. “Hey, Mistress Agatha, taking a stroll through my forest I see. Look likes you got an assistant now, she is so cute.” He said. “Are you here to get a familiar? I am Leafbane, Keeper the Beast forest and guardian of the animals.” 

Eve blush and nodded her head. She hid a little behind Agatha. She was not used to other beings yet. Her new pointed ears caught Leafbane attention. “I see elfish blood in this little one. Okay little one, let’s go to the pins and see if you have a connection to any of the animals.” He said.

That was how Eve in up in a large pen with twelve different and strange animals sniffing and checking her out but not of them bonded to her. Though the two tailed raccoon searched her pockets as he climbed on her.

”Okay, let try the eggs.” He said. He took Eve to the hunt where the familiar eggs are kept. “Grab an egg that draws your eyes to it.” Eve looked and spotted an egg in the corner. It was a swirl of black and white shading. She picked it up. She felt a heartbeat and the thing glowed. Next thing she knew. A small white tiger cub with saber tooth like fangs was in her arms. She could tell it was a girl. She felt the cub was happy. She went back to Leafbane and Agatha grinning like a goof. “I got one. What is it?” She asked

”A many tailed tiger. Right now as a cub it has one but as if gets older, a tail of one of your primary traits would form. They are rare.” He said 

“I shall call her, Saber. Now we get my staff?” She asked. She was so excited about everything she did not notice she was wet until now. Her face dropped as she realized. 

“If you looking for Droog, he passed. His oldest son Nuk, took over but he moved his shop to the marketplace. Though he still builds the staffs here.” He said. 

Tornado huffed at being called silly but followed them curiously wanting to join the two. His tail wagging back and forth.

"Leafbane! It's good to see you! Got a new scar I see! How have you been and yes! This cheeky little one snuck into my house which is near enough impossible for anyone much less a human but as you can see she isn't quite human nor normal." she chuckled softly.

Agatha putting a comforting hand down on Eve's head as the girl hid behind her legs. She smiled at Leafbane, "I'm hoping bringing her here first would help her more rather than go to the markets considering she's probably never been in a truly ancient forest before like this one," she frowned, "Leafbane I have a request for you later on and one I want you to keep on the down low." she whispered softly to the elf.

Agatha sat down nearby knowing Eve was in safe hands with Leafbane.

Agatha chuckled at the racoon on Eve's shoulder. Agatha got up and followed the two to the egg hutch. Once Eve was away from Leafbane and looking at the eggs Agatha grabbed his arm, "The little one has a terrible memory that I saw recently and it stinks of chaos magic," she said, "her family was killed on purpose and I know chaos magic is rare to the point of being legendary only a few people throughout history are able to use it," she whispered, "I can barley use it so please Leafbane keep this quiet and prepare yourself and your beasts because sooner or later whatever is after my student will show itself and I fear the worse."

Agatha smiled as Eve returned, "I see you found a friend." she chuckled, "Saber it is she'll make a fine companion once she hatches and thank you Leafbane I shall seek out Nuk."

She clicked her fingers, "I'll change you in a bit little one the marketplace should have some bathrooms."

“I am sorry, I was so focus on the animals I did not realized I had to pee or that it happened.” Eve said. Saber mewed as she got comfortable in the large pocket in the center of the overalls. Eve felt like a small child. Her wet pull ups felt cold. She followed Agatha. She never felt this small before. “My pull up is cold.” She muttered.

She followed Agatha though the doorway back to the house. “Saber this is our home.” Eve said to this cub. Saber mewed. She followed Agatha to another door and saw a large marketplace. It was like a giant mall with an open roof. 

Eve pointed to a bathroom. She was ready to be cleaned up. Her tummy rumbled. “I need to poop.” Whined Eve.

Agatha patted Eve's head, "No need to apologise Eve accidents happen and I'm here to take care of you," she said, "I'm your teacher and also your mommy so it's my job."

Agatha nodded taking note, "Can't have you being cold so let's get you changed as soon as we can," she said, "the marketplace will have rooms that we can use."

She glanced at Saber and then Tornado, "Ado show Saber around and look after her."

Agatha picked up Eve, "It's easier if I carry you there." she walked passed the crowds and to the bathroom, "Right now let's get you on the potty." she undid the overalls and pulled them down hoping that they made it in time.

Eve’s stomach was hurting not used to full meals. She saw the crowd and her stomach grumbled louder. She was shocked she was picked up. So shocked, she lose focus. She felt the back of the pull up fill with her mess. Eve was doing her best not to sob.

Eve could not look at Agatha as her overalls were pulled down revealing the soaked and soiled pull up. “I did not make it.” She sobbed. “My stomach hurt and it just happen. I am not used to being full.” She sobbed. She felt icky and she wanted out of the soaked and messy pull up. Eve wanted to suck her thumb but held off the urge.

”why are you wanting to be my mommy. No one wanted to adopt me. Said I was too old.” Sobbed Eve giving in and started to suck her thumb.

"Oh my darling that is fine! Don't you worry about a thing!" she clicked her fingers and the horrible pull up was gone probably lost in space somewhere.

Agatha got some wipes and started to clean Eve's bottom in a loving manner, "My girl when you entered my house I knew from seeing you that you were special and in need of a loving home," she said, "we've both been lonely and are in need of companionship," she paused, "I'm without a child and your without a mother," she sighed, "we can help each other to heal the past and make a better future for ourselves." she threw the wipes away and got Eve into a new pull up.

Agatha brought Eve into a hug.

Eve started to feel better after the pull up was gone. She could not help but feel happy and relaxed. It was the first one some wanted her in a long time. She hugged Agatha back and let herself get carried out of the bathroom. She smiled as Saber and Tornado was waiting for them. They followed as Agatha led the way. Eve could not help but be excited about getting a staff. She wiggled out of Agatha arms when she saw the staff shop. It was owned by what Eve figured was a dwarf. 

“Agatha. What brings you here? Is your staff in need or repair?” Nuk asked insults as if any of his family’s crafted staffs would ever be less than perfect. He looked up at Eve. He grunted in a grumpy way. “New staff for the student. Let me see your familiar.” He snarled. Nuk was just like his father always grumpy.

Eve pointed to Saber. “She is a multi tailed tiger.” Said Eve in a whisper. She was scared of this man. 

“Okay, I need you to hold this and focus your magic into it. “ he said handing her an orb with six different color crystals. “They will light up and tell use your elements you can use. Meaning which elements are your strongest and everything. Sun, Moon, Tera, Wind, Water, Fire. “ he said.

Eve took and focused. She watched as all six light up. But it was taken out of her hand by Nuk. He gave her another muttering about it being broken. Eve focused and the same happen. Nuk looked around his shop and saw there was no one but them in there. 

Nuk let Eve feel which wood she likes the best. She picked a piece of snake wood. “You wait with familiars. Agatha follow.” He grunted. He let the way to back where the tools were. “That is not normal. You need to keep what she can do under wraps the only two I know that have all six element and can use them at the same level is you if you wanted too. And Wyrend the Unseelie Dragon Emperor, you know the one who took control of the Unseelie realm and goes to rule all realms.” Nuk said as he was carving. “Do you know her parents? You may want to find out if you don’t.” He grunted.

After ten minutes he was done as Eve’s staff was crafted. It had several spirals and marking on it. He gave it to Agatha to give to Eve who was playing with the familiars.

• RynoBro changed the title to Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)