LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)

RynoBro

(I figure you could be the teacher)

Eve thought about it. “Okay, mommy we can stay. “ Eve said softly. She looked around to find a free desk. She figured she would wait in her until class started again. She got out her spell book. She started to read the level 2 spells. Out of habit, her thumb went into her mouth.

She  bell rang and the other students came in. Eve removed her thumb and looked at the class that look like the kids were eight or nine but acted like they were four or five. Eve wanted to hide behind Agatha. She wonder why her mommy could not just teacher her. She waited for class to start.

Agatha nodded and took a seat nearby but out of the way so she wouldn't bother anyone yet be in easy reach for Eve.

Furmore smiled brightly, "I hope everyone had fun outside? As you can see we have a new classmate and we also have a new teacher too," she said, "we will be doing introductions tomorrow so prepare your questions and remember to be friendly," she paused, "now I want you all to focus on drawing basic shapes and then we will bring those shapes to life."

Agatha rubbed her chin. Interesting. A bit unconventional but smart. It was a mixture of level 1 magic up to level 7.  Getting the image to come to life was hard but getting it to look like what you've drawn was seriously difficult. 

Eve started to do as asked. She was one of the first student able to do it. “I did it.” Eve said. She could tell some of her class were jealous of Eve. Eve hid in her chair trying to make herself as small as possible. She smiled when Saber on into her lap. She petted her tiger.

After a while the bell for lunch time arrived. Eve had a choice to go walk to the lunch room with the others as they held hands like a line train. Or she could have lunch with Agatha. “Mommy. I am hungry.” She let out a yawn. She knew they had naps after lunch.

Furmore clapped her paws, "Well done Eve! I'm impressed!" she truly was and was wondering if she should move her new student up or not? She wasn't sure though.

Agatha could see the glares and jealous looks her babygirl was getting. It was hard not to tell off the class but it wasn't her classroom and they were just kids.

Agatha got up and walked over to Eve, "You want to have lunch with me rather than your class? You're very sweet." she hugged her, "You were very good with that spell maybe you won't be staying in this class for long at all? Maybe a week at tops? Probably best not to get to comfortable here." she teased, "Food will be in my office for the both of us," she smirked, "do you want to hold my hand or for me to carry you?"

Eve was pleased she impressed her teacher. She could not help but smile. A few of the students were making comments about her blue eyes. Eve blushed and remember her dad and knew she need Agatha help with her eyes. She watched the class leave.

Eve took Agatha’s hand and walked with her. She looked like a small child walking with her mommy. She was impressed by the size of the office and shocked to see a crib and highchair. Eve blushed

”Mommy is there a way to change my eye color while I am in public.” Asked Eve softly. She blushed and got comfy in her highchair. “Can Saber sleep with me after lunch?“ she asked.

Agatha noticed the children talking and knew that she needed to erase or replace their memories about Eve. She did a quick spell for caution. It should make everyone think Eve has grey eyes instead of blue, grey like her own.

Agatha walked slowly for Eve while holding her hand. There was no need to rush.

In her office she set Eve in her highchair, "Let's do that now and give you my eye colour," she grinned snapping her fingers, "and of course she can! She can always sleep with you I even recommend it." 

Agatha picked up a bowl of soup and started to feed Eve, "Open up for mommy."

“Thank you.” Said Eve as she looked in the mirror. She could tell it was just a glamour. “You need to show me that spell.” Eve said. She smiled as she was picked up and set in her highchair. She started to eat. “How am I to beat my dad if I am a baby.” Asked Eve when she was done eating and drink from her sippy cup.

Eve rubbed her eyes as she finished her sippy cup. She let out a yawn. She thinks the magical realm has longer days.  She rubbed her eye and waited for Agatha. “Thank you mommy.” She said in a tired voice. She let Saber curl up with her. She was soon asleep.

She was having a nightmare. She saw her father. “There you are.” He snarled. He turned into a massive dragon. Eve tried to cast a spell but her staff turned into a rattle. She then dream he had Agatha and her mom in chains. Eve would up in sweat and tears her diaper was soaked.

Agatha smiled, "When we get home I'll teach you it and we'll keep training after school," she said, "let's try and get you moved up to where you're age group is at least and don't worry about the baby thing because all of them will be in diapers still to and chances are that half of them will still be breastfeeding at home." she reassured Eve.

Agatha frowned slightly, "You already know all the elements which is good but you do need to keep that under wraps though," she said, "you'll beat him because I know you can and we have time because if he's following the prophecy he won't attack you until the day of Banishment happens which is a few years from now," she explained, "but he will probably try to get the upper hand anyway he can."

Agatha placed Eve in her crib and watched over her. The Day of Banishment was the day that she was at her strongest. It was the day of the Gargoyle and the reason every single last one had been killed by him. There were halflings like her but he made a habit of killing them as well if he could find any. 

The remaining halflings or anyone with a hint of Gargoyle blood hid within the Elven kingdoms and human world.  

She knew that Eve would have to fight and kill him but with her blood inside of her she knew her kid had the upper hand. Equally she would be there to.

Agatha picked up Eve and held her tightly as she cried, "Did you have a nightmare my darling? Tell me and I might be able to help." she said placing her daughter down on the changing table and cleaning her up.

Eve clung to Agatha. “I saw him. I saw daddy in my dream. His eyes were so empty and soulless please tell me my blue eyes do not look like that?” Asked Eve the glamour over her eyes faded with the shock of the nightmare. Though she had glowing eyes of a dragon, hers had life, adventure, and excitement in them. “Why, why does he want me died. Why doesn’t he want me.” She sobbed into Agatha’s chest.

She stopped crying as she was changed. She sniffed and rubbed her eyes. She felt better in a clean diaper and made granny hands so she could be held again. “Can I we go home. I do not feel like learning anymore today?” Eve asked as the bell rang. She looked at her book. She opened it to see she could now read the level three spells. 

The teacher knocked on the door. It was Miss Furmore. She started they were going to work on using their familiars for the rest of the day. She saw Eve was upset and hugged her. She promised Eve would like the class. Eve rubbed her eyes and nodded. She looked at Saber who was eager her new black tail was getting stronger.

"They don't and will never look like his!  You are nothing like him, your eyes are so full of life, hope and so much more my child," she said, "he's a monster my dear," sighed Agatha as she held Eve close to her chest, "a long time ago he chose a dark and dangerous path to go down," she confessed, "he destroyed his own heart and soul for absolute power so he could conquer all the realms," Agatha's grip tightened, "he died a long time ago and his only reason for wanting you dead is so he can finally rule realms."

Once Agatha had finished changing Eve into a fresh diaper she picked up her babygirl having noticed her reaching out for her, "We can if that's what you wish," she said only to see Miss Furmore and smiled, "come on let's get you to class and if you're feeling unwell we can go back home whenever you want just tell me sweetheart." she made sure to cast the concealment spell on Eve again to change her eyes.

In class Miss Furmore had partnered everyone up with someone except Eve, "I think that maybe we could do something together and we could get to know each other more." she said to Eve, "You've got a very rare familiar and there's a girl around your age that I know in a few classes above who possibly has the opposite familiar to this one," she continued, "opposites are considered twins and normally are difficult to ever find," she smiled, "I can tell that you're smart and it won't be long for you to surpass my class which is why I'll be teaching you more directly like this so you can move on to the classroom you should be in." 

Agatha was impressed and glad that Miss Furmore could see that Eve was gifted and only needed to some guidance. Her little one didn't need a year in this class. She already had power. It was just control and obviously learning the basics that her Eve needed.

Miss Furmore summoned her familiar. A large raven with bright yellow eyes, "Everyone outside."

She took her group out, "You all know what to do! Growth and practice your familiar's elemental power." she went back over to Eve, "I suspect you probably already know growth or at least that'd be easy for you so what I want you to do is focus of energy channeling," she grabbed Eve's hand and placed it on Saber, "channelling will allow you and Saber to see through each others eyes, listen for sounds and in a way become one," she continued, "your energy will be tied with Saber's and both of you will be able to access each other power and spirit." 

She placed her paw on her Raven. One of her eyes becoming bright yellow, "I can see what he see's, I can feel what he feels, we are one and all you need to do is focus little one."

Eve nodded as she followed. She was curious who the girl was. Eve was as everyone was in a large outdoor arena. Eve watched as the teacher explained what they were doing. Eve smiled as she looked at Saber who was eager to learn. Eve focused and tried to do what her teacher did.

Eve opened her eyes and saw she saw through Saber. It seem multi tailed tigers could see auras. Eve look at her mommy and teacher’s aura. She saw the both had bright colored auras. “Wow that is cool.” Eve said. She looked at Saber and she had a white aura. I saw the Headmaster pass by. His aura was not light colors. His aura was full of dark red and blues. Not black but just darker than normal reds and blues.

Eve tried to use the dark element power of Saber but was having trouble. She tried again and a blast sent her flying to a tree.

Miss Furmore smiled as she saw Eve's eye changed colour, "Very good! Impressive! I thought it would take longer than that but you've done it instantly, mhm," she said, "maybe tomorrow you can move up to my next class? The basics can always be learnt at home and in your spare time or maybe I should talk to my god daughter and see if she's happy to be your buddy? She was the student I was talking about before," smiled Furmore, "If she's happy to take you on then you could in theory skip all the years and just jump into that one but you would have a lot of catching up to do."

Furmore gasped as she saw Eve try using Saber's dark elemental power and rushed to her along with Agatha.

Agatha picked Eve up while Furmore dusted her off and checked for any injuries, "Using your familiar's power will always backfire the first few times but the fact that you were able to use it at all is beyond amazing! Some of the students in my god daughter's class can't even do that young lady!" 

Agatha grinned, "I hope she accepts being my darling Eve's buddy."

Furmore nodded, "I'll put in a good word with her and maybe tempt her with the idea that her new buddy would be useful to have around," she sighed, "she's a good kid but her mother pushes her very hard and isn't very kind so she's not exactly the most pleasant to be around but deep down she's a good person maybe you could help her Eve?" said Miss Furmore.

The school bell rang.

"I think its time for everyone to get packed and ready to go. I'll see you both tomorrow." she ruffled Eve's hair.

Eve rubbed her head. She was wet from the crash. She smiled at Furmore and nodded. “I would love that. Thank you ma’am.” She said. She was glad class was over. She hoped her mommy would change her once they were home. 

As she was getting changed. “Mommy, the Headmaster has a dark aura. Is that a bad thing.” She asked. “Mommy and teacher have bright auras.” She said. She was petting Saber. She was ready to get out of her school uniform. She would let her mommy changed her clothes for her.

Eve smiled as she waddled to the Living room. She started to pet Tornado and Saber. “So is there a spell to make them adults again for a period of time. I would love to see what Tornado looked like as an adult.” She asked.

Furmore smiled and nodded. She would get to that as soon as she could. It helped that her god daughter lived in halls as well. It meant that it would be easy to see her.

Agatha hummed softly as she changed her darling, "Oh? Mhm?" she couldn't help but look concerned, "Dark auras can be a bad thing and tend to be tricky to deal with," she confessed, "I'll keep a eye on him and I want you to be careful as well," she sighed, "If I'm not around make sure you have someone with you," she said, "dark auras are okay for teens even young adults to have because they are growing and learning but if an adult has one that normally means that something terrible has happened or they are hiding something or worse...."

Agatha laughed and nodded, "There is but let's go to the garden so we have some room."

In the garden Agatha gathered her energy and suddenly Tornado started to grow. He became bigger, fluffier, more fierce and his teeth grew. He let out a howl causing the ground to shake and lightning to spark up in the sky. He looked like Fenris from Thor.

Saber grew big and longer. Her tails looking like whips. Agatha watched Saber in amazement as she continued to transform.

Eve started to understand. “I get it the more power you put them the bigger they get.” She said. She started to do that with Saber. She could not make Saber fully grown, but she was about size she would if she was a teenager. Saber pupils were now rainbow colored. “Pretty.” Said Eve.

Eve started to release her magic and Saber returned to cub size. “I get it this so that way they are not big all the time.” She said. She smiled as she got her spell book and started to work on level three spells. She had more trouble with them and accident blew up a rose bush.

After a hour, Eve was tired. She just want to relax with Agatha and  watch something. “So what will happen if I bet daddy. Do I rule that realm. I do not want to rule.” She muttered as she got comfy.

Agatha nodded and gave Eve a thumbs up with a big smile on her face. She watched as Saber grew into a teen and stared at her with amazement, "Rainbow?" mumbled Agatha wondering if the familiar had the power to use all the elements like Eve?

Agatha nodded, "Exactly! Well done my girl!" she cheered and sat near a tree to watch Eve, "Level three seems to be your cut off point for now which is impressive considering you can do quite advanced spells such as channelling," said Agatha, "I guess it's control that you lack but it'll come soon enough with practice."

Agatha took Eve in and wiped away the dirt, grime and sweat. She then healed her of any injuries. She made some lemonade and put it into a sippy cup before taking Eve into the living room to cuddle and watch TV together. She passed Eve the sippy cup.

"You don't have to rule and I wouldn't want you to carry such a responsibility," she said, "once you beat him you can do whatever you want within reason but we will probably be expected to help rebuild the damage he has caused." 

"Okay,"  Eve said with a yawn. She started to drink from the sippy cup. She was getting used to this treatment. She got comfortable in Agatha's lap. She enjoyed the show even though it was for small toddlers. She would giggle and point to the correct answer. Furthermore, she could not deny it was helping her, as it was teaching how to read and speak the magical languages. She smiled when she got a correct answer and pout a little when she was wrong. She was getting better each day.

Once the sun was setting, Eve was nearly ready for bed. She knew she needed to eat. "Hey, can we have hotdogs and fries for dinner?" asked Eve with big sad puppy dog eyes. She smiled as she was placed in her highchair. "I like my teacher, she seems really nice. I hope I get her again." She said. Eve kicked her feet as she waited for her food and to be fed, afterall that was her mommy's job.

Saber was in dog bed with Tornado. They already became best friends. Saber's tail moved slowly as she watched Eve. Eve giggled.

Agatha smiled as she watched Eve try to guess the answer. Her girl was a quick learner. It was cute watching her pout whenever she did get something wrong. Agatha gently played with Eve's hair and was feeling rather content with how things were going right now, "How could I say no to those eyes and that face? You have me wrapped around your little finger don't you?" she teased and joked but it was true. She loved Eve with all her heart.

Agatha settled Eve in her highchair, "I hope so too and I think we will be seeing her around a lot even if you don't continuein her classes," she smiled, "she's a powerful witch but we need to see what her goddaughter has to say."

Agatha brought the food over and started feeding Eve, "You've had a very busy day, darling, it's nearly time to sleep and then tomorrow we'll find out what happens." she wiped Eve's mouth and took her into the nursery where she changed her in a night time diaper and footed jammies.

Agatha took Eve over to the rocking chair and revealed her swollen breasts to her, "Drink darling."

Eve was learning Witch was a term for someone that can do magic instead of the race. Eve got mustard on her chin as she was feed hotdog. She giggled as he face was cleaned. She enjoyed this time with Agatha. She felt herself get picked up and changed into a night diaper and cute white tiger pjs. “I look like Saber. Rawr.” She said.

Eve latched on and started to drink. She was enjoying every moment of this. She soon was full and asleep. She had a cute soft snore as she cuddled into Saber. She nuzzled and started to suck on a pacifier.

Eve does not remember her dream this time. She just woke up to the smell of breakfast. She sat up and realized it was not the only thing she was smelling. She felt she was soaked and very poopy. She waited for Agatha to let her out of the crib

"You do look like Saber! You're my little kitten aren't you darling? You make this old witch so happy!" she smiled as she watched Eve drink her milk and then sleep with Saber. It was so adorable.

Agatha entered the nursery and picked Eve up, "Good morning! I have some good news as well!" she grinned as she took off Eve's jammies revealing the stinky diaper. 

Agatha laid Eve down on the changing table and started to clean her bottom, "Miss Furmore sent me a letter and her goddaughter will be joining us in her class for a few weeks to help you get to the level she's at right now."

Once she finished cleaning Eve she got her daughter dressed in a shirt and skirt that had the logos of the school on them before taking her to the kitchen and setting her down in the highchair, "I made oatmeal with honey and fruits! It should taste delicious and sweet." she fed Eve and made sure nothing got on her uniform.

Eve rubbed her eyes as she was waking up. She was barely awake as her diaper was changed. She was sucking on her pacifier. "Morning mommy" muttered Eve. She giggled as the powdered was put on her. "I am ready for classes. Tomorrow is Saturday. So no school." asked Eve as she was picked up and dress. "It this my uniform?"

Eve ate all of her food. "That was great mommy. Thank you." said Eve. She drank her bottle. "I am ready for class." said Eve. She was bouncing in her highchair as she waited.

Once at the school, we were working on potions, the Headmaster brought cookies. Eve and the rest started to eat them. Eve started to feel weird and sick. Eve went to the trashcan and threw up. Her body was getting gray as if she was poisoned. Eve was the only one but the other students felt fine.

"Tomorrow we will have a special day together! And yes it is your uniform!" she cooed, "I'm so glad you liked your breakfast sweetheart it makes mommy happy to know that her baby has a full tum."

Miss Furmore was surprised by the cookies but has no reason to doubt the headmaster.

Agatha on the other hand was watching closely. Nothing seemed off? Soon though she noticed a change in Eve and rushed over to her along with Miss Furmore, "We're going to get you to the nurse come on!" said Agatha picking Eve up and carrying her to the nurses office.

Miss Furmore sighed. She couldn't leave her class without someone to supervise her other students. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her goddaughter, Quinn, "There's been an accident with Eve I need you to stay here and keep an eye on the class, can you do that for me please?"

Quinn nodded looking bored and entered the classroom.

Miss Furmore rushed to join Agatha and Eve at the nurse's office. 

The nurse was doing a quick diagnostic spell on Eve.

Agatha waited anxiously.

The nurse went to Miss Furmore and Agatha. “It seems Eve was poisoned it is taking her muscles and making it hard for her to move and breathe. I got her her some oxygen but you need to figure it ikr. If she is the only one size then it must be attacking her because she is a certain race. Like Thomas.” Said The nurse.

Agatha remember Thomas he was the only other student ever at the school that Agatha had knowledge of that was part dragon, not as much as Eve. Because of that Thomas did not make it.

Eve was shivering she felt like her world it about to end. She was sad because she was finally happy. 

“Each race is different for the cure. If it was her elf blood that Woodworm tea would cure her. For rare breeds like dragons, it would be milk of a gargoyle. She would need a serving everyday for the next year.”

In a single instance Agatha ripped her top off and grabbed Eve instantly pressing her against her breast, "Drink, drink from me my little one!" she cried, "I'm only half a gargoyle but it should be enough to fight it, please let it be enough!" she couldn't lose Eve, "The headmaster poisoned her! He must be dealt with!" she screamed her teeth growing in rage and becoming long and more similar to a lions.

Tornado appeared and had the headmaster trapped in a box of wind. There was no way to breakout of it easily, "Explain to me what you have done and why!" screamed Agatha, "I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the boy!" she was in completely rage as she held Eve close, breastfeeding her.

Eve started to nurse. She body was returning to her normal color. She kept at it. It seem for the next year she would need to do this everyday for a year. Eve was feeling like she did before she was poisoned.

”The reason, dragons are a plague. They do nothing but destroy. My whole village and tribe were destroyed the Wyrend.”the Headmaster said.

Eve was so full. She curled into Agatha’s. “Momma, I want to go home. No more school today.” Muttered Eve. She was soaked. She let out a yawn. She was ready for a little nap.

• RynoBro changed the title to Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)