LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)

RynoBro

Agatha laughed and put Eve down once her girl started wriggling about in her arms, "Heh your definitely your father's son I remember when you were a baby such a cute grumpy little thing."

Agatha watched the elementals curiously and took a sharp breath as all of them lit up. This was bad. This meant Eve was dangerously powerful.

Agatha followed Nuk, "I was hoping that this wouldn't be the case but I should have guessed, ugh, I hate that damn Dragon." she rubbed her head, "I don't know her parents but I can take a possible guess," she took another breath, "Oh fuck me uh dear," she mumbled, "Nuk prepare your clan it might be some years away but it's best to be ready."

Agatha bent down in front of Eve, "Hey kid," she ruffled her head, "you got your own personal staf and we're going have to have a long talk," she sighed, "but not right now let's go home kid I think we both need a quiet night."

Eve held her staff and could feel the magic. She looked at her book and saw she could read the level 2 spells now. “I can read up to level 2. That is fireball.” Said Eve pointing the fireball spell. She let herself get picked up. She smiled as Saber climbed her new staff and got back into Eve’s pocket. “Yeah, I could use a nap. I am drained.” She said. Eve started to get drowsy. By the time they were back at the house, Eve was asleep.

Eve had a strange dream. She was wrapped in a blanket, someone with her face but slightly longer ears and copper eyes. She carried Baby Eve and went through a circle and she was at her family home. She saw her mommy who was crying. She could not hear what the woman said but her mommy took her and nodded.

Eve woke up she was in her room and she was soaked. “Mommy I need a change.” Eve said rubbing her eyes. She felt better after her nap. She saw Saber. She was petting her familiar. 

Agatha smiled at Eve sleeping and got her changed into a night time diaper just to be safe. 

Hearing Eve call her Agatha got up and entered the teens bedroom. Agatha hugged Eve and checked her diaper, "Your soaked good thing I put you into thicker padding."

Agatha set Eva down on the changing table, "So my little witch is there anything in particular you would like to do? Maybe we can get you up to level three in reading or see which elements you want to focus on?" she suggested while wiping her bottom, "Or we could talk about stuff if you have questions?"

Eve blushed as she was check and set on the changing table. Eve blushed. “I don’t think the pull ups are holding my accidents. Maybe I should stay in diapers until I got better control.” She said softly as her legs were lifted so she could get cleaned.

”So when do I start school?” Eve asked as she let Agatha do want she needed to do. “Yeah, maybe you can show me how to fly or can reach me whatever you want. I don’t know what to do as for as being a witch or using magic? What did you and the others talk about?” Asked Eve. Saber jumped on the changing table and started to play with the baby powder contains knocked it over and chased it getting baby powder everywhere.

”Saber no.” Said Eve. “What did you want to talk about before I fell asleep.” She muttered.

"That's wise I'm glad you've realised that you need these until you've gained back control and you can start school soon not tomorrow though, tomorrow we'll register you and get a look around the school maybe we can meet a classmate or two?"

Agatha nodded, "Flying works!"

Agatha sighed, "A lot and we need to talk but not right now darling." she kissed Eve's head and carried her to her own personal garden, "Let's get you flying! I want you to hold your breath and then let go repeating yourself constantly," she said, "it's the quickest way to start flying but the proper way would be with your staff and sitting on it like this." she said showing Eve.

Eve blushed as she was secured in a new diaper. She wiggled trying to get used the extra padding. “I am not going to be made fun off for the diapers?” Eve asked. She was expecting to walk, but Agatha liked to carry her. “I can walk and I am not that short.” Said Eve annoyed a little. She looked at the garden. She saw a flower that was dying. She went to it. She touched it with the staff, “growth.” Eve was pleased it worked.

She focused on what Agatha was saying. She did as she was asked. She sat on her staff like a witch did with a broom in the cartoons. She started to float. She was started to feel confident until she lost focus and fell in a shrub. “Ouch.” She wiped. She turned to see Tornado and Saber watching from a comfy spot in the garden. “Enjoying yourselves?” Asked Eve.

She tried over and over, each time she would get about threee feet in the air then crash back down. After a few more attempts and some bruising, she was ready for the flying practice. “I do not think flying is something I am good at. Can we try some spell? Maybe see if you know someone who can tell me what I am?” Asked Eve. She was realizing things in this magical realm. She belong more here than the human realm. “I don’t think my mom was my mom.” Muttered Eve. “I saw a dream of a woman that look a lot like me but with more pointy ears. She gave me to my mom. I don’t know why I remember this. I had this dream before.” Eve muttered as she sat in a bench. Saber went and sat next to her and leaned against Eve’s leg.

"No you won't be! Diapers are coming and it takes at least fifty years for potty training to start and even then some folks rather keep using them after having had them for so long."

Eve chuckled, "Next time babygirl I'll let you walk instead of carrying you about everywhere."

Agatha clapped her hands, "Impressive! Mhm but the flying needs some works." she looked over Eve's body healing her bruises with ease, "It takes ages to learn to fly but getting up so high on your first few tries is amazing and no broken bones either!"

Agatha sat down next to Eve, "Look kid whoever your family is...." she sighed, "they were powerful extremely powerful you should only be able to use two elements at most but you can use them all," she said, "a woman with pointy ears, huh?" she touched her own which were pointy, "Doubt your mine though..."

Agatha summoned a book, "We can see who you are with this place your hand on the book and it'll show who you are and where you're from my child."

Eve looked at the book. She was confused. She picked it up. The book started to release pitch black smoke that smelled of rot and evil. Eve was worried. She opened the book to see a flag of the Unseelie Kingdom. She saw s picture of a woman with the same face as Eve but with slightly longer ears and here eyes were a copper color. “That is the woman from my dream.” Said Eve. “Why would she leave me in the human realm if I belonged in one of these magical realms.”  She need to learn what that flag meant and what realm it belong to. She saw a black dragon with bright blue eyes on the flag over a sea of red.

She looked a next picture. It was of a tall man with her black hair and glowing blue eyes. “I have his eyes.” Said Eve not know who he was. “Maybe he is alive. I could find him though he looked scary. She noticed it was this page was burned. “Who is he?” Asked Eve. Agatha knew who he was. He was Wyrend the Unseelie Dragon Empire. He was currently leading the Unseelie(dark Fae realm) realm to take over the Seelie realm(the other Fae realm) and all the other realms.

Eve turned the next page and saw she was 1/8 elf, 3/8 human, and 4/8 dragon. “I am half dragon. That is cool. I can not wait to tell people I am half dragon.” Said Eve. She did not know that would be a bad idea as would be looking for her father.

Agatha sighed heavily. This wasn't something she ever wanted to deal with again but she had no other choice, "You can’t tell anyone that you're half Dragon, kid, otherwise you'll end up dead before you know it," she leaned back into the bench, "and I guess for whatever it's worth...."

Agatha ran her hand through her hair, "That's my sister and possibly your mom," she stated, "we were at Wyrend the Unseelie Dragon Empire side," she paused, "both enslaved under his power and he wanted an heir so he tried to get one," she continued, "he wanted his heir to be strong and with his powers and my help along with my sister we three managed to create a child, a seed and we thought Lily would be best to carry it."

Agatha placed her hand down on Eve's shoulder, "A child born through a seed like that takes thousands of years to grow and yet Lily was so protective of you to the point she broke through his possession," she said, "I only got away from his spell because of her but only because I knew that he was evil and would harm Lily and the child." 

She shook her head, "I fought for thousands of years against him so Lily could be free with her child? Our child? Magic is so complicated," she laughed, "but one day the fire stopped and I knew Lily was gone and I thought that the child was gone as well maybe dead through child birth until now."

She looked at Eve and held her hand tightly.

Eve felt dizzy and sat down. She was in such shock she did not even notice she was wet. “You are saying my father is an evil dictator that capture my mom and you who are sisters and had his way with y’all to produce a child which is me.” Said Eve the idea of meeting her father and mother died. “So when I was born, mommy left me in the human realm so I could not be discovered. I thought you were one of the most powerful magic users. How could he hold you?” She asked. Then is dawned on her, “you stayed to keep her safe.” She is in amazement. 

Eve crawled in her lap and curled up. Everything she knew was a lie and she was not even created out of love. She was created to be a heir. “I don’t ever want to see him.” She muttered as she shook. “This sucks.” She muttered.

Eve cried for several minutes. She stopped and wiped her eyes. “Is my mommy I mean my other mommy still alive?” Asked Eve. “I alway wonder why I only was allowed to go to school and back. That I could not play at night or anything.” She said. “Can we talk about something else maybe watch something you can take me somewhere.” She muttered.

Agatha sighed, "You got the gist of it kid." she looked away feeling guilty, "You're very smart," she chuckled, "and I wish that I could tell you that you're wrong but you aren't," she held Eve as the girl curled up in her lap, "I stayed to keep you both safe." she kissed Eve's head and patted her head as her daughter cried.

"I don't know where or if my sister is alive her flame went out but her tree still grows."

Agatha with a click of her fingers took Eve back to the forest where she had taking her this morning, "Back to nature, back to the beginning," said Agatha holding Eve tightly, "Leaf is someone we can trust and he knows of my past and the seed," she said, "we will stay with him for the night." she knocked on his door, "The seed has returned and we both need your help to relax for the night." she told the elf. 

“Damn cousin. You bringing trouble to my door. You are lucky, I still need to keep my promise to Lily.” He said as he opened the door. He let them into his home that is a tree. Once inside it looked like a mansion. “So that is the seed.” He muttered. “I knew I could see Lily in her. She looks so much like her.” He muttered as he looked at the sleeping Eve who was stirring as she sucked her thumb.

”If you are worried about Wyrend finding her, he can’t. Lily came to me when she ran and we used elven magic to seal her presence and sealed her magic. That is why Lily left her in the human realm. Dragon magic can not enter or grow in the human realm. It was the reason her powers has been dormant for so long. Unless under intense anger.” He said as he finish them all tea. “I have watched her, the only time her magic released. Is when she blew up her home and killed her adopted family,” said Leaf. He showed her the event on his all seeing pond. It showed the truth, Eve released a magical blast that blew up her home and family, the water heater was a false memory Eve implanted into herself.

Eve awoke to the smell of tea. She sat up. “Leaf?” She asked. She was confused. It was good she did not see the truth about her adopted family. She wiped her face. “Why are we here?” She asked.

”I am your second cousin, I am Elf but also I am apart of the Druid Order. My tree home is a safe place for the night.” He said. “Drink the tea.” He offered.

Eve drank the tea. It was strong and it did not take long before she was back asleep. Her diaper was visible as she slept. She filled her diaper in her sleep.

Agatha chuckled, "Forgive me I don't mean to cause trouble but it is a bad habit of mine," she was glad that Lily had him make a promise, "she does look a lot like her and I guess a small part of me knew the truth but I just wanted to ignore it but she wanted to know about her blood so we looked." she explained.

Agatha let out a deep breath, "Good! That means I can stop using my magic for now," she got rid of the magical shield she had put up around them, "I know it's not needed he wouldn't dare come to me without a plan but when he finds out about Eve he might become very rash and do something stupid."

Agatha watched, "I told her that chaos magic killed them and that she didn't yesterday," she said, "but I guess she did? Not her fault obviously but she doesn't see it like that."

Agatha smiled, "He's a friend and someone you can go to if you ever need help." she explained. She wasn't quite sure if Leaf would help in turn but she knew he wouldn't abandon Lily's child.

Agatha drank her own and kept Eve in her arms as her daughter or half daughter slept? "I don't think she inherited any of my gargoyle side its good that she hasn't," she said, "I'm going to bed now, goodnight Leaf and thank you."

Agatha went to a spare bedroom with Eve in her arms and could smell the dirty diaper easily with a click of her fingers she had her babygirl in a fresh one instantly along with footed pj's.

She cuddled Eve close to her in her sleep.

Agatha woke up early and gently cuddled Eve until her little one was awake. It was a beautiful sunny morning. Tornado and Saber were both playing with each other.

Leaf entered the bedroom and saw Eve was still asleep. She was sucking her thumb. “I have been thinking. I thinking you part of making Eve was your power and gargoyle is it kept Eve alive and able to hold the dragon magic. DNA wise, she took Lily’s and Wyrend’s DNAs.” He said. He waved his hand over Eve and made sure she would not wake up for this. “I found this. Wyrend not wanting an heir. He wanted a heir, so he could kill the heir. It seem there is a prophecy, that Wyrend will rule the all the realms under the bones of his heir. His heir is the only one that will defeat him.” Leaf said. 

He waved his hand and Eve stirred as she could hear again and she had a pacifier. “You need to get her in school and you need to get her to control her magic. If not her power will fully break the seals and he will be able to find her.” Leaf said. “I got to attend to the animals.” he said. He left.

Eve awoke still sucking a pacifier. She sat up, she was wet. “Morning mommy.” She said. She yawned and let the pacifier fall. “Are we going back home or going to the school?” Asked Eve. 

Agatha sighed, "Why doesn't that surprise me I should of known that was it," she was disappointed that her DNA wasn't in Eve but that didn't matter, "I'm glad that she has my power and Lily's DNA," she confessed, "my gargoyle side is the only reason I could fight him at all but I'm not powerful enough to take him on fully but she'll be able to do it with ease once she trains and grows."

Agatha took a sharp breath, "I won't let him win even if that means I end up dead," she said, "Eve will live." she looked at Leaf, "We have a rocky relationship and I know that I hurt Lily by staying with that creep but it was to protect them and I will do anything to keep her safe, anything at all."

Agatha sighed and nodded knowing what Leaf said was true, "Hey kid looks like you had a good sleep," she said holding her close, "home first for food and to get you changed I prefer doing that the old fashion way if I can." she poofed them from Leaf's and back home in the kitchen.

Agatha made a omelette with bacon for Eve, "I'll change you after you've eaten." she did a quick magic spell to send a letter to the headmaster of one of the many magical schools but this one was special. It was one she had been a student in and even taught at. 

Eve blushed as she realized what she meant but she did not mind. She kind of liked Agatha taking care of her. “Mommy, I am wondering when I am home, can I be your baby?” Asked Eve. “In public I still want to be bing but at home, I like feeling babied by you. It make me feel safe.” Said Eve. “I mean you know feed me and everything?” Asked Eve blushing it was weird she was nineteen but she felt like she was one of two with Agatha and she liked it.

She watched from her chair as Saber and Tornado were fighting over a bone. “Play nice.” Giggled Eve. She waited for her food and would let Agatha feed her and everything. 

Meanwhile, Wyrend was sitting on his throne listening to a spy stating he saw a girl with dragon blue eyes. “What! You did not take her?” He snarled the spy panic and started to mutter about crowd and he forgot where he saw her, as the spell placed on Eve kept her hidden. Wyrend changed into a monsterous black dragon and ate the spy in one bite. “My daughter is alive, there is only so many realms she can hide.” His voice boomed.

Agatha was surprised but overjoyed by the request, "Yes darling I can do that, that would make me very happy to do so my precious one." she smiled brightly and blushed, "Breastfeed you? I would love to! It would create a stronger bond in various ways..."

She loved her babygirl so much.

Agatha clicked her fingers. The booster was now a highchair, "The nursery and little room you have now is connected so if you ever feel like taking a break from your nursery or having time to yourself it's there as your room." she explained.

She got the food on a plate and started to feed Eve, "Nearly forgot." a bib was now tied around Eve neck. Agatha chuckled at the two familiars.

Tornado dropped the bone and gave it to Saber. He knew that his mistress wanted him to help Saber learn and technically act as a big brother towards her. He was naughty though.

• Like 1

“I never said breastfeeding,” she muttered. She was not against it. She watched them play. She noticed she was in a high chair. She opened her mouth. She enjoyed being fed by Agatha. She was enjoying this. She felt the need to poop. She grunted and let her diaper fill. Her body still getting used to having full meals. 

“Sorry mommy, I went poopy.” Said Eve. She was ready to be changed. She watched as Saber broke the bone to share it with Tornado. Eve noticed Saber has a second tail, this one was pitch black and seem to have an aura of smoke. It was her moon tail. “Look Saber got two tails.” She cheered.

“I am thirsty, can I have a drink.” Asked Eve.

Agatha chuckled a little. Her little one hadn't nor was she protesting the thought of being breastfed. Just one muttered comment which was hardly worth responding to.

Agatha was a bit surprised by how Eve was using her diaper right now. It must be from not being use to eating a full meal but maybe it would be beneficial to make it softer? More like baby food? She'd test it out tomorrow. She didn't want to cause her baby any harm.

"No need to apologise darling," she said with a smile, "It's what babies do and besides I'm your mommy it's my job to look after you." she looked at Saber and smirked.

This was going to be interesting, "The sun and moon are my speciality," she told Eve picking her up, "lets get you changed and then we can get you something to drink."

Agatha carried Eve up to the nursery and laid her down on the changing table, "Is having a full meal hurting your stomach at all?" she asked opening the diaper and cleaning Eve's bottom. She got rid of the dirty diaper and wipes quickly. A diaper covered in stars was now wrapped around Eve's waist.

"I believe someone said they were thirsty?" she lowered the top of her dress and brought Eve close to her breast. Her skin was more grey then white. It looked like marble and stone almost. Her teeth were like humans except for her fangs which were pointy and long.  Gargoyle blood was rare and most if not all gargoyles were dead having been killed. There were halflings still about though.

Eve relaxed in Agatha’s arms. She laid down and let Agatha remove her icky diaper. She looked down to see her new diaper. It looked cute. She felt herself get picked up. She was confused until she saw Agatha’s breast she tried to fight it but as soon as her lips touched Agra’s breast. She latched on she felt her body curl up and drink. She felt safe. She started to cry as she drank. She felt safe in the first time in years.

Eve was soon full and felt the need to burp. She blush and hid her face. A little arrived for Agatha. It was from the Headmaster. He stated Eve will be in Miss Furmore ,  Panther Beastkin, class and Agatha can take her old spot as Vice Headmistresses like she did in the intermediate school.

Agatha hummed a sweet lullaby and carefully rubbed Eve's back soothingly as her little one suckled. She could feel both her and Eve's magic growing ever so slightly through this. That was good. Hopefully it would reinforce the magical seals that her little one had.

Agatha had tears in her eyes and wiped them away. She had longed for this and to have her daughter in her arms properly meant the whole world to her. Agatha gently patted Eve's back knowing that the girl needed to burp.

Agatha saw a letter in Tornado's mouth and picked it up knowing already what it was. She gladly accepted her old position back. She couldn't wait to show Eve the school.

“Was that a letter from the school. Can we go.” Asked Eve in her arms. She figure she would let Agatha change her clothes. Eve was still waking up and she knew what she need to wear.

Once they there. A old man greeted them. “I am Headmaster Brook.It is good to see you Agatha. This must be Eve.” He said. He had a large scar on his face. Eve hid a little. “I am nice. Let me show you around. He lead them through the school showing where the changing room was for when her diaper need to be changed. She saw some student and realized she looked the oldest here. 

He took Agatha and Eve to Eve’s new class. The teacher was a woman with panther ears and a tail. She looked nice. “This is Miss Furmore. She started last year. She got the first and second year in this class as it is such a small class. She it great with canceling magic out so the student are safe. “

Eve looked at her and was amazed. She blushed as she saw her coming over. She hid more behind Agatha.

Agatha had Eve dressed in a simple white t shirt and blue jean shorts that had buttons along the leg to allow her easy access to her diaper. It was casual and easy going which was probably the way to go. She knew that her little one would need to wear something a bit more fancy for school events though.

Agatha grinned and bowed slightly, "It's good to see you Brook," she held Eve's hand, "this is my daughter Eve." she could see her little one was shy but that was okay.

"Hello Miss Furmore! I am Agatha and this is my daughter Eve," she said, "I'll be helping out in your class for a tiny bit just to watch over my daughter but after she settles in I'll get out of your fur." she chuckled softly.

Agatha pushed Eve forward slightly, "She's a bit older then normal and I wouldn't be surprised if she moves quickly to the next years with how gifted she is but for now she needs time to adjust and get use to our world."

Agatha smiled, "I'm happy to know that my daughter will be safe in your class she is very special and important."

Eve noticed the class was not there.”There are having recess. She can stay for the rest of the day or if you want she can start crest tomorrow.” Said Brook. “That way Miss Furmore can get her desk and everything ready. We need to know if Eve is on any special diet. Seeing she is not potty trained she will need a few packs of diapers here. The first two years do take naps. So during that time if you want to take her to your office for her naps you can.” He said.

Eve blush as she was being treated like she was going to preschool. She felt the urge to suck her thumb but stopped herself. “You seem nice Miss Furmore. I hope you can teach me a lot of things.” She said. She looked out the window to see the class was playing dodgeball using magic. 

“Are familiars allowed.” Eve asked. The teachers nodded. “That is good.” 

"What would you like to do? Do you want to stay for the rest of the day and meet some of your classmates or come back tomorrow? I don't mind." she said to Eve softly.

Agatha looked at Brook, "Nap time in my office would be great and it would allow us time to catch up with one another especially when work gets more hectic for me and I can't join her for classes." she chuckled.

Agatha smirked, "Maybe Tornado will join us as well?" she knew her pup loved going to schools and playing with others.

• RynoBro changed the title to Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)