LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)

RynoBro

“No sweetie, that is not how anti-magic work. When I use anti-magic I can not use magic myself. So I can not use any of the magical elements while I am using anti-magic.” Said Lulu rubbing her girls head. She got three target and caused them to be on fire. “When you are able to use anti-magic on the arrows, these targets will go out.” Said Lulu. “Now tap into the void inside of you. It will feel like an emptiness, the opposite you feel with the elements.” Said Lulu.

Lulu helped Daisy with loading her bow and showing her how to make an arrow of pure light magic. “That is it, you are doing great.” She saw Agatha was helping Eve so she went to Lily to check on her soulmate.

Eve nodded and watched Agatha first. “Okay mommy. I will try.” Said Eve. She grabbed a left and in a second it disappear in a fireball. She did this over and over. She was having a hard time and getting frustrated. After the twentieth time, she was able to slowly burn it for a second before it to light up in a fireball. Eve stomped her foot and pouted before going under a tree and sit down. She was done with this stupid drill. She would never get her magic under control. She crossed her arms and looked at the ground, tears of anger forming in her eyes. “Stupid magic.” She muttered.

Quinn frowned and looked confused as Lulu told her that she couldn’t use anti-magic while using magic. That seemed unfair but she understood why after her Mommy finished explaining more and watched as the three targets were set up.

A emptiness? She would feel empty? She eyed Ghost for a moment wondering if her connection with him would help in this matter? Whenever she connected with him she felt weird almost like water or something that could float in the wind.

Meanwhile Daisy was busy smiling brightly as she was helped by Lulu to practice her light magic. It seemed her magic was improving and she was getting better with her shots!

Lily hugged Lulu when her lover came over and kissed her on the cheek as she watched everyone curiously as they tried to train, “Everyone seems to be doing really well.” she states as she watches Quinn who was finally using her anti-magic and was knocking out the fire before teaming up with Daisy to work together.

Agatha smiled proudly as she watched Eve and knew that it would take a lot time for her babygirl to gain control but this was a start and probably a better way to teach Eve right now giving that control was her biggest problem.

Agatha was about to go and comfort Eve only for Twig to come up to her and give her a gentle lick on her hand for encouragement, “Your doing well even though it doesn’t seem like it to you but I can see the progress even feel it and I’m pretty sure Twig and Saber can as well.” she looked at the two familiars that were bounded to Eve even if Twig wasn’t going to be with Eve forever the silly deer did choose to hatch for her rather then some other sort of spirit so that at least meant something.

Agatha ruffled Eve’s hair, “How about this? Each hour you do twenty leaves and then we take a break, alright? You’ve done twenty now and we’ve got a lot of time until the next hour so how about we just snuggle and watch the others?” she kissed Eve on the head

• Like 1

“Magic is stupid. At less when I thought I was just human, I was potty trained and did not hurt people.” Said Eve sniffling with trying to control her emotions and power. She looked at Twig and Saber both just staring at her she patted both on the head before looking at Agatha. She thought about the offer and nodded

Without saying a word, Eve waddled and held her arms up to be picked up. Once she was being held, she snuggled in and pouted. “Why am I am the one with magic control issues.” She whispered to herself. She yawned and rested her head on to Agatha’s chest. She listened to Agatha’s heartbeat and was soon asleep. Eve snoring slightly. The control exercise was rough on her.

”Mostly everyone is doing well minus Eve but, I bet it is hard on her. She got unluck and lick at the same time she got the natural well of magic of being a dragon but also being part elf, that increased her magical well to unimaginable levels, that bracelet she is wearing would block all of our magic and yet she still had magic and powerful amount at that with the bracelet. It as if most people magic was like a pond or a lake, and Eve’s is the ocean.” Said Lulu. She saw Agatha was holding a sleeping Eve, who was now sucking her thumb.

”The little one tired herself out. Okay, it is break time. All of you have about a hour to relax and get cleaned up. Then Agatha will be going over defensive magic.” Said Lulu. She stroked Eve’s head. Eve stirred but did not wake up.  She then picked up Quinn, “Are you getting tired too?” Asked Lulu but Zack and Daisy were finding a place to nap under the tree. Lulu created 2 large hammock and put each of them into one then got 3 extra large ones for Lily, Agatha and herself. She helped everyone into theirs. Lily got the middle hammock so she could reach both babies as Agatha’s hammock had Eve and her had Quinn. Lulu stroked Quinn’s head.

Agatha listened to Eve with a slight frown. Her poor babygirl had the weight of the entire world on her shoulders and thought she had hurt people? She wished that she could take Wryend on herself but she just couldn’t. It would be impossible even with how skilled she was and if she did manage to kill him then the damn bastard would only be reborn. The only way to kill him permanently was for Eve to do it.

Agatha picked up and held Eve close to her, “Because you have so much magic,” she states simply, “that band around your wrist would leave me with little to none but with you, you’ve got so much that it’s almost never ending and it takes time to control something so big and so vast,” she explains, “Mommy is proud of you for doing your best and while you can’t see any improvements I can and it’s amazing especially in the amount of short time you’ve been training baby.”

Agatha rubbed Eve’s back gently as her little girl fell asleep and looked at Twig and Saber with a soft smile, “It’ll be okay guys.” she reassured the concerned familiars.

Lily listened to Lulu and looked at Eve with great concern, “Maybe Parsley and I can do something? Maybe a potion? I’m trying to think if there’s any that can help with control but I’m not sure? Most potions lends itself to healing or the elementals rather then magic control,” she sighed, “I guess I could always try and create a new potion? It shouldn’t be difficult but there might be a few explosions,” she smiled, “I think I’ll start with some water herbs and plants first,” she looks at Parsley, “what do you think or do you have an idea already?”

Parsley sat thinking and tilting his head. Suddenly a strange flower bloomed from his forehead. It wasn’t like any normal flower nor herb nor plant but something rather odd, something different, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen this before? Parsley?” she looked at the lion in question as she took the plant like flower that was soft to touch and twirled it in her fingers.

Agatha looked at the flower, “Huh,” she looked at Parsley, “he got very upset when you disappeared Lily and ran off before he started hiding away in your garden,” she states, “I tracked him down to some old ruins and he seemed obsess with trying to find you, trying to do something at least to help and that flower is completely of Parsley’s own making.”

Lily gasped in surprise. That’s why she never saw it before! But how was that even possible? “When familiars are pushed to extremes such as losing or about to lose their partners they will do anything in their power to stop that from happening or take revenge but because Parsley couldn’t stop Wryend….”

“Parsley created this….”

Agatha nodded, “Devil root, oil, blood, a hair of a reaper, a damned gnarl goblin’s tongue and many other things went into that flower,” she frowned, “it isn’t natural.”

Ghost was nearby and drooling, a lot but equally had his back and tail up.

Agatha took the flower and put it towards Ghost to eat, “Watch.”

Ghost opened his mouth, drool running everywhere but he refused to eat it and growled loudly in response unhappy with the flower in front of him.

Agatha got up and went back over having giving Eve to Lily to hold for a moment, “This flower was offered because it could help reduce Eve’s magic or give her control but at the state that it is in it can also cause so much harm that...well...not even Ghost is willing to touch it but if your able to break this thing down then maybe we might find a way to create a potion to help with Eve’s control but it’ll be difficult because this was meant to cut all magic from Wryend himself, wasn’t it Parsley?”

The lion nodded.

Quinn walked over to Lulu and rested her head against her side with a small soft whine. Training was fun but she was getting tired and having trained constantly for a few days now was starting to take its toll on her.

Quinn curled up against Lulu and hugged her tightly, “When will we be ready to fight Wryend? I want this to end.” she mumbled softly before falling asleep.

Agatha quickly falls asleep with Eve in her arms.

Ghost seeing the hammocks full except Lily’s jumps into hers to cuddle.

Meanwhile Doctor Razz had been working and plotting her revenge on Lulu for scaring her face and making her lose her good arm! Not that it mattered giving she had built herself a new one using disregarded body parts from her various experiments.

She listened to the howls of pain and suffering in sadistic glee as she worked her magic through the dead and rotten spiders she had collected and gotten the guards to collect. They were lethal but not deadly, not enough to kill but it was enough to cause a lot of pain and suffering. There was enough for a whole kingdom’s worth and she knew which kingdom she would unleash her horrible creatures on and not only that…

She had a special surprise in store for that Beastkin.

Eve belonged to Wryend and unless giving orders she would leave that brat alone but that easily left the other three and with Lily unable to do much, well….

Things were about to get very fun indeed.

In the training ground of the forest Ghost woke up with a jolt and was on sudden high alert, higher then normal. There was going to be a lot of dead people, the elderly wouldn’t survive the spiders, the ill wouldn’t nor would young children unless something was done but it would be impossible to stop all of it but thankfully the spiders were still thirty minutes away and underground which meant there was time still, time to act.

Ghost let out a loud wail. It was painful to hear. The very ground shook with his loud wail and even people in the castle could hear it.

Quinn shot up clutching her ears and looking at Ghost who was in a panic.

Daisy and Zack both jolted up, “What the hell is he doing now?” shouted Zack as Ghost let out another wail but louder this time trying to signal danger nearby.

Tornado winced as well but laid on the ground, flat, to trace the air around him and beneath him only for his eyes to become alert and for his fur to fluff up in warning and danger.

Ghost let out one finally loud wail that stretched all over King’s Marcus’s kingdom.

Mort appeared in his Great Raven form. He laid next to Lulu and touched her head. “Ghost, SHUT UP! I get it.” Snarled Lulu know why he was screaming now. “An army of undead giant spiders are on their way to the Beastkin realm. Mort has spoken to the other Great Ravens. I have to go and help my people.” Said Lulu.

Lulu changed Quinn’s diaper then Daisy as Ghost yell work everyone up. “I will be back.” Said Lulu. She called a magic weapon, a set of Chakrams that were used by the Beastkin. She was ready to fight.

”I want to help.” Said Eve. This was all her fault. “Please Mommy.” Said Eve looking at Agatha. “I will be safe.” Said Eve. She was still dry. Eve looked at Saber and Saber got into her large form. Twig was asleep in the Sun with Parsley was was getting bigger and soon was the size of a regular full grown deer though he still had a baby face and body. 

Marcus looked at them and called Bishop. “Keep Daisy and Zack safe. I got to keep my kingdom safe.” Said King Marcus. The large three head jackal nodded his heads and licked Daisy. He grew to the size three tanks stacked on top of each other. And the were soon in the Beastkin realm.

Ghost huffed at Lulu and growled slightly before calming down somewhat. He could already sense a few souls departing this world before their time was due which just threw everything out of balance.

Quinn looked frightened and had her ears lowered considerably at the thought of a bunch undead spiders coming to attack the realms that weren’t under Wryend’s command. How bad could it be? She hoped that it wasn’t going to be to terrible but who would do such a thing? Who had the means? Quinn thought quietly to herself as Lulu changed her diaper.

Agatha looked at Eve, “I know you will be but I’m not sure if your ready just yet and that’s the same for the others,” she sighed, “we need to make sure that you and everyone stay safe for now away from the chaos,” she continued, “this is a surprise attack and you nor any of you,” she looked at Quinn, Zack and Daisy, “have been trained enough especially for this type of combat,” she shook her head, “I’ll be going with King Marcus first because his realm is closer and then I’ll be going to yours Lulu, you should have a bit more time to prepare,” she looked at her friend, “Lily are you okay to go with Lulu and set up a medical station there?”

Lily nodded, “Send any wounded my way,” she stated, “Lulu my love I understand that the Beastkin have a bunker that they’ve been building for some time? I presume that it’s complete and it’ll be safe for the wounded to go to from the realms that have been hit?” she asked before looking at Eve and Quinn, “My darlings...you need to stay safe with your friends which is why you can’t go on the battlefield at all,” she sighed, “you’ll be with me underground helping the wounded and that itself is a noble pursuit and one that would reward you much greater Eve then being out on the battlefield now, trust me, the people need to see you in your dragon form helping the wounded and ill from the realms so they know that you truly are nothing like your father.”

Agatha nodded, “Tornado go with them and protect everyone if anything happens you know how to summon me.” she frowned. It wasn’t a pleasant way to be summoned but it was the fastest way to get to a place.

Lily looked at Parsley, “Go with Agatha and the King my dear,” she smiled, “you can do more good on the battlefield now then at a hospital.” she knew her familiar would give everyone an advantage and be able to get the wounded away quickly from the horrors that were about to happen.

Daisy looked at her dad, “This isn’t fair! We’ve been practising! We can’t just go like this? We can’t just…”

“It’s Doctor Raz, isn’t it….?” said Quinn interrupting her finally speaking.

Lily looked worried, “It probably is but that….”

“She’s attacking the realms as a divergence to get to us because….” she looked at Lulu, “she’s after revenge from what happened last time, I’m sure of it.”

Agatha looked annoyed, “There’s not much that can be done the spiders are coming and we need to defend, everyone will be safe in the Underground bunker, right?” she looks at Lulu as gets all the kids on while the familiars that were going to the beastkin realms jumped on to.

Ghost was the only one that didn’t transform right now and stayed curled in Quinn’s lap, quiet and contemplating.

Eve pointed and followed the others to the bunker. She had a plan. She waited for all of the guardian to leave. She was determined. She focused her magic on the bracelet that sealed her power by over half and kept Wyrend from finding her. After a few minutes, the bracelet broke in several pieces. “Tornado, I know keep me safe but this has to stop. You know it and I know it. We need to end it before anymore get hurt for me. Tell Agatha but wait until they got the spiders under control.” Said Eve, “I have a plan, Daisy and Quinn, you are going at the Dr Raz and get rid of the Daisy’s brother.” Said Eve.

”Ghost, Fluffy, and Moonlight will was keep you save. Zach and Storm handle the guard and take out who you can and keep us safe. Saber you help Zach and Twig say close. I got Wyrend.” Said Eve. She rubbed her hands and grabbed her staff.

Moonlight used her horn to tear a hole into the Unseelie Realm in Wyrend’s kingdom. Eve’s wings erupted and her Jade green dragon eyes were visible. Twig was growing and staying close to Saber who was in her full size form. Storm grabbed all of them and flew the to the top of the castle. Zac cut three massive holes for them before running off and fighting any guard that came to his sight.

Eve hugged Daisy and Quinn. She kissed Twig and Saber before flying into the air and sending massive fireballs to the castle to get her dad’s attention. Soon a dragon flew up and formed into a human like shape with wings. Eve send a bolt of magic at him. “Hi dad. Too much to ask you to stop.” Said Eve.

Quinn watched in surprise as Eve broke the bracelet and looked worried for a moment wondering what her friend was going to do? She could see that Eve had a plan but would it be a good thing to go against everything their guardians said?

Tornado growled and then huffed in response to Eve. He hated disobeying his mistress but he had the same mindset of Eve right now that things needed to stop and if Eve had a plan he was going to trust her because he knew that if things did go wrong he would just call Agatha or get her out of there, quickly if needed. He nodded.

Quinn and Daisy looked at each other.

“I’ll go after my brother while you focus on Doctor Raz?”

Quinn looked uncertain but nodded, “Okay and maybe the quicker he’s gone the spiders might stop but this is dangerous? What if he expects this? What if Wryend expects this? He’s not dumb?” she looked at the familiars, “Ghost make sure to capture Wryend’s spirit, okay?” she knew that he would be with her but he could grow big, very big and he would keep them secure from death if any of them did fall in battle.

In the kingdom of Unseelie once more Quinn and Daisy rushed through into the castle, both of them coming to a stop as they are met with Daisy’s brother.

Daisy looks at Quinn, “Go! I’ll take care of him!”

Quinn looks uncertain for a moment before heading down the corridor and is soon in a large room with medical equipment and could hear Raz’s laughter, “Well, well, well….If it isn’t the beastkin’s brat! I hope you liked my show? It wasn’t even the main event! Oh no! You see once the spiders are attacked they send out a poison around them hurting everything and everyone within that area but as for you and your friends, mhm, well Wryend will take care of his daughter but for you my dear I got something very interesting planned….”

Meanwhile Wryend took to the skies and glared at his daughter, “Hmm? And why should I stop? I’m not doing anything right now?” he grinned, “I am simply here in my realm, my darling daughter? If your talking about the spiders though….well then you should be talking to Doctor Raz rather then I, I don’t control what that old coot decides to do.” he dodged the bolt with ease, “Is that it? I thought you’d be better then that by now? Are you sure you want to pick this fight because it’s one that you cannot win.”

Ghost was sat in the middle of the courtyard throughout all this gathering energy. He suddenly grew, large and tall, his fur shaggy, chains spreading out everywhere around him capturing people and claiming their souls. His eyes glowing red for a change.

Wryend took notice of Ghost, “A reaper….” he seemed to lose his balance for a moment but was able to regain himself. He hadn’t seen an aspect of death itself for so long. Then he noticed the little deer…..

“How?” he looked just as horrified by the creature as he had Ghost.

Life and Death. The King of the Forest and the servant of the Ferryman. Wryend seemed a lot more concerned then before. He had plans. He had other bodies he could transfer himself into if he lost this one but with two such beings here….

He couldn’t afford to lose, he couldn’t afford not to take this seriously at all. If Eve defeated him his soul would finally belong to the Ferryman and if Eve didn’t defeat him but someone else did…

He would normally reincarnate somehow but that process would be slow, slower then normal maybe even impossible if those two familiars could trap him within a void but that wouldn’t stop him outright yet it would cause him a lot trouble enough that he knew he wouldn’t see the light of day again for at least the next ten thousand or so years if not more which at that point would make him weak from being trapped, unable to fight until he could recover but at that point Eve would be a master, easily, at everything and he would be weak.

No. He needed this to end now and fast. Wryend transformed instantly and fired a large fireball at Eve that would destroy half his castle even set fire to it but he didn’t care.

Zack was cutting down guard with Storm creating storms and fog to keep Zack hidden. Saber was asked to help keep Quinn safe. She could not help Eve much but Twig stayed hidden from the danger. “Dad you have killed so many people. I am tired of it. So you want me died. I am the the one that is stopping you. So eat me. Eat me and devour my power and I am free of the world and stress pressed on my shoulder. Eat me and stop this stupid world. Call back the spider.” Said Eve. She just floated as she watched her father turn into his dragon form. “DO IT!” Was the last thing she yelled before she was swallowed whole by her father. 

She knew her mommies would fell this but she could not focus on that she was currently having a shield covering her keeping her safe from the powerful acid. “Okay Eve time to get to work.” Said Eve.

Meanwhile, Lulu had the army’s killing all the spiders that got near them. She felt Mort land on her shoulder and tell her that the students were gone and in Wyrend’s realm. “Shit.” Lulu hacked a group of spider and once renforcesment came she went to help the other adult so they could get the kids.

Zack was watching in the shadow as Daisy was dealing her her magic leach of a brother. He was current having his hand around Daisy’s throat trying to such out her magic but her marble armor from her Marble Bat kept her safe, Zack lunged and cut off Daisy’s brother’s hand. He dashed off to kill the guard heading to keep Quinn from killing the mad doctor.

Eve was in the stomach her magic was building and growing she was having hard time with focus as her shield had to be up. She messed up and had her left arm and leg burned up in the acid. She was in so much pain but she knew would be over soon. She released all the magic inside her basically creating a nuclear blast inside her father blasting him into thousands of pieces. Eve gel to the ground her remaining arm held an orb she stole from Auntie Lulu. She had Wyrend’s soul inside the sphere. Eve was so focused on keeping her focus on the orb she did not notice Twig and staved her left shoulder and leg and a twig was sticking out of where her left arm and leg were.

”Ghost take him.” Said Eve in a faint voice she lost a lot of blood and her magic was depleted. She soon felt someone hold her and she felt save. “I did it mommy.” Said Eve before she coughed up blood. She had yet to know her were her left leg and arm was, was now a limb made of wood and stone.

Wryend listened to his daughter and rolled his eyes. A deep loud laugh echoing from within him at his daughter’s speech before he did as she wished and ate her knowing that she would be melted away with ease by his acid. It was only a matter of time….

Agatha suddenly felt it. The bond that she had with Eve. Her babygirl! Eyes wide she looked at the King, “The kids! They are at Wryend’s castle!” she shouted loudly in fear, fear that she would lose her child! She couldn’t lose Eve! She just couldn’t! Why had she gone? Why hadn’t Tornado informed her?

The spiders ate and killed various people. It was a bloodbath. A lot of people had survived thanks to the earlier warning from the familiars but they had still lost people, good people, who didn’t deserve to die.

Lily was hard at work trying her best to heal the injured but it was getting more and more difficult with each passing moment but then she felt it….deep within her heart.

Her daughter! Eve! She needed to get to Wryend, she needed to save her babygirl! She couldn’t lose her! Not again!

Daisy stared into her brothers eyes, “I’ll never forgive you for what you’ve done, for the pain you caused our kingdom!” she cursed at him as he tried to choke her, trying his best to break her armour but it proved impossible.

Daisy watches as her brother screams as his hand is cut by Zack and is quick to hit him with her light magic stopping him from pulling any of his tricks, “I’m not going to kill you yet,” she hissed at him, “our father should have the honour of doing that,” she said, “you took the Kingdom’s Queen and you answer for your crimes.” she cast a light spell causing her brother to go into a deep sleep that only she or others who knew the spell could awake him from.

Quinn fought the mad scientist. Doctor Raz wasn’t normal at all. The man used little to no magic except to refine his monsters and creations around him which would of made him weak except his body was encased within metal itself.

Quinn cursed under her breath as she jumped to avoid a ghoul of a dead solider and then another sending bolts of electric through them. Her eyes trained on Doctor Raz.

“Hehehehe not bad!” Doctor Raz cackled.

Quinn was surrounded by dead bodies, blood and pus oozing every where. More and more corpses laying on top of each other as the smell of rotten flesh builds up as she continues to attack inching closer and closer to Doctor Raz.

Doctor Raz seeing Quinn closing in quickly throws a liquid at her face.

Instantly Quinn is met with nothing but pain as the liquid lands in her eyes, burning her, some falling onto Saber.

The liquid would slowly seep into her bones after blinding her. It would be a slow, painful and hellish death. Quinn manages to push through the pain enough to send a single bolt of lightning through Doctor Raz breaking his armour and causing the man to yell out.

He slumps hard against the wall. He was still alive but his legs weren’t moving nor could he crawl. He was paralysed from the neck down.

Quinn collapsed on her knees as the pain suddenly spread across her face more. She couldn’t see a thing…..

Everything was pitch black.

“MAMA!” cried Quinn, loudly, with a wail, wanting Lulu, wanting to see again.

Doctor Raz was swearing loudly in the background and completely in pain from the electric still running through his body.

In the courtyard Wryend found himself defeated, his body no use but his soul was still….

His soul was in a bubble but that was fine, that didn’t mean anything until he saw the jaws of a Reaper, the darkness and gloom, the weeping and sounds of souls in agony. This Reaper before him offered no promise of comfort and he knew the Ferryman would soon come to collect him as Ghost ate his entire soul whole casting him into darkness never to be reborn again, never to live again.

Wryend had been defeated.

Agatha had made it in time to see the explosion, to see Wryend’s soul, to see Ghost devour him and to see her babygirl…..

Agatha held Eve in her arms and cried, loudly, her babygirl had defeated Wryend, her babygirl was injured yet there were twigs instead of limbs? She looked at the deer, “Thank you…” her babygirl would live because of the replacement limbs.

Ghost turned back to normal and instantly rushed to where his mistress was in fright. He could feel it, he could feel her pain and he could tell that something was wrong and instantly when he see’s her he starts licking and biting at the wound on Quinn’s face trying to suck out the liquid that was seeping into her bones, into body.

He did his best to be gentle but it was hard and he was panicking.

Thirty minutes till death. The more he got out the longer the timer went up, thirty went to fifty but he was exhausted from the fight and the liquid had gotten into his mouth, on his coat and caused him to slow down. He would be ill for a few days but he wouldn’t die, he didn’t get much into his system like Quinn had.

He turned to Doctor Raz and growled, loudly, threatening him.

Quinn grew pale. Death was nearing but she knew what she needed to do and grabbed her knife from her pocket and cut deeply within her injury causing blood to flow out along with the liquid. 

She wouldn't die now at least...

Lulu carried Lily inside the castle. She felt Quinn’s pain. Lulu growled as she saw Quinn and new the damage was bad. “Lily fix Quinn’s eyes.” Said Lulu. Lulu set Lily next to Quinn and Mort retrieved Parsley. Lulu was pissed off, she slashed through the guards. With yell she threw a spear and it pined Raz to the wall. She rushed and sliced his head off with a dagger. Lulu looked at Lily pouring a potion into Quinn’s face the poison was being destroy and the scar was fading.

”Her left eye will recover but her right is beyond repair. Parsley is chewing up a paste for her face.” Said Lily. “Quinn will be missing an eye.” Said Lily.

”No she won’t.” Said Lulu. She touched Quinn’s face. Lulu grabbed the knife Quinn had and removed her own purple eye. She bandaged her face before handing Lily her eyeball and Lily went to work. Her hands were shaking but she was successful. Quinn would have a scar on her face but she will be able to see though one eye was a different color.

”Hey baby, mommy is here.”said Lulu with a cloth over her eye socket. Lulu kissed Quinn’s face. “The War is over. We should check on the others.” Said Lulu.

Daisy was fine and her father’s guard took Daisy’s brother to be killed. Zach was cut up and bleeding but would live with some scars.

Eve was passed out as the twigs grew into prosthetic arm and leg. They had a case of stone around it.  

Quinn was weak as she opened her eyes. Her vision felt strange? How could she even see? She looked at Lulu, “Mommy?” she reached up and touched her face, “Your eye? You….” she frowned and then smiled knowing that there was no point in arguing about it. Her Mommy had giving up her eye so she could see properly and her Mama was here as well, Lily was here…

Quinn was wobbly on her feet from the loss of blood but managed to stand with Lulu’s help as joined Zack and then Daisy. The two seemed beat up but she knew they would be fine. The three of them didn’t share a word however as they walked together with the adults to see Eve, to see if she was okay?

Quinn looked to see Agatha holding Eve’s body in her arms and for a moment her heart stopped only for Ghost to reassure her that it was alright, “Will she be okay?” she asked Agatha who smiled and nodded, “Yeah she’ll just need to rest a lot and you kids need to take a rest as well,” she seemed half amused and half pissed off, “I swear I have half a mind to spank the whole lot of you right now for coming here but now that it’s over I guess we’ll be okay?” it felt strange to say that, strange that Wryend was defeated so easily.

Ghost walked away from the group as he called the Ferryman. A wind of mist sweeping the area as the being comes forth to collect Wryend from the Reaper.

The Ferryman pets the top of Ghost’s head and looks towards the group, “He is no more nor shall he return,” the voice echoed, “the realms will prosper once more and the scales of life and death will now be balanced,” continued the voice, “any soul he has taken will be returned or reborn, ones that have expired that shouldn’t of will be cast a new.” the Ferryman left and the mist disappeared along with him.

A flood of souls that had been slain, that hadn’t been on the books were returning now that Wryend was in the Ferryman’s hold. The sky lights up brightly.

A large sound of bats, marble bats once extinct come raining down to sit on the castle walls, squeaking loudly as colourful lights flicker in and out as people returned, people who had died who shouldn’t of come back to life.

“I guess this is to make things right again, make things balanced?” said Lily as she watches the sky and beams of light of people returning home, home to their realms. Everything was going to be fine now, everything was going to be good except….

She touched Eve’s new arm gently, “Let’s go back home.” she said to everyone and Agatha conjured up a portal to go back to King Marcus’s castle. There homes were nearby and it would be good to pick up anything that they needed or talk to anyone who they needed to talk to.

Quinn held Lulu’s hand, tightly, it was a tiring battle.

In the portal and in the King’s castle, Zack rushed to his mother and hugged her tightly as she hugged him back just as tightly even more so picking up her son with ease giving him plenty of kisses before giving him a quick smack on the bottom, “You are in so much trouble! I am so proud of you! But I’m so angry! But I’m so happy! Zack! You are grounded! I’m never allowing you out of the house again.” she was torn between shouting, crying and genuine relief that he was safe.

Daisy watched the two and huffed knowing full well that she was probably about to get the same from her dad and prepared herself ready for the telling off that she was going to receive, that is if she didn’t cry from relief first from all the stress and horror that had happened.

Agatha watched everything and quietly stepped away from it all towards a nearby window as she holds Eve in her arms and close to her chest as Twig follows her closely.

A few months later, Eve was waddling in the playroom with her sort of sister Quinn. Eve was finally able to walk after months of therapy. She enjoyed it because she did it with Lily who I was recovering and now able to walk for a good part of the day. Eve wiggled her wood/ stone hand. She learn to use glamour like King Marcus and it looked like her regular arm and leg. She hugged Saber before looking out the window to see Twig who was full grown snoozing in the sun of their new home back in their old realm. 

“I can believe we are going to see Daisy and Zack today.” Said Eve to Quinn. She liked Quinn’s multi colored eyes “it has been over two weeks since the last time we saw them.” Said Eve. She loved her new life and was eager for centuries ahead. She could just be Agatha’s and Lily’s baby dragon girl. 

No one knew it was the four then that stopped the war. They believed it was King Marcus and his allies. King Marcus was now Marcus King of the Seelie and Unseelie realm. He was looking for a representative for the Unseelie realm that he trusted.

Lily walked over and picked up both girls and took them to the changing table and changed them before they were taken to the portal.

Eve looked at her friends. Both now out of diapers and potty trained. She looked at Lulu who had a cute eyepatch that matched her outfit. She giggled when she saw Agatha. She waddled to Agatha and was soon picked up. Eve was truly happy about her new life.

THE END

(I would like to thank everyone that has read and followed this. Thanks to Sword for a great rp. Anyone want to take this and turn it to a story. I do not mind but ask Sword as well)

• RynoBro changed the title to Magical Connection (priv with Sword/ COMPLETED)