LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asexual baby girl looking for a caregiver - LOCAL ONLY PLEASE!

bluebabygirl

Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, I'm 26 and I live in Malvern, Arkansas. I'm currently looking for a possible caregiver. Gender doesn't matter to me, I don't judge. I just ask that you live in the state, please. Not really looking for strictly online...

I'll be honest, I don't get to dive into my headspace that often, because it's hard for me to on my own, plus the fact the I live with my mom and another person. When I'm in headspace, I enjoy cuddling, being fed food and a bottle, playing with toys and watching movies.

I DO have diapers and a onesie, as well as several pacis, stuffies, toys and other babyish items to use when/if I have the house to myself.

I also have a job. I work 3 days a week at a resale store and get paid every two weeks, so I do have some income coming in.

I can't drive, so if you know you live a long way from me and distance is going to be an issue for you, maybe reconsidor before you start chatting with me.

Now I'll tell you more about the adult side of me...I have ASD, so I can sometimes be shy, nervous and even awkward around new people or strangers but I'll warm up to you.

My hobbies include writing fanfiction, doing digital art, listening to music and watching YouTube videos, mostly true crime, ARG's, lost media, scary videos, internet mysteries, history and music/band documentaries.

I consider sarcasm to be a second language and my sense of humor is dark at times. I love horror movies, whether they're b-movies or big budget films. I love punk, metal, grunge, alternative and rock music.

As far as being asexual goes, I'm still kinda figuring it out, but I definitely know that I am. I've tried having sexual relationships in the past but I just couldn't do it. I just don't have those kinds of feelings toward other people and I'm tired of being pressured to do that stuff when I clearly don't enjoy it.

I'm looking for a caregiver that is caring, gentle and patient with me. I'm open to trying new things and as long as my boundaries are respected, I'll respect yours.

I have Discord and Snapchat if you wanna talk there. Just ask and I'll tell you my username for either. :)

• Like 1