LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know there are plenty of posts about getting caught here. Nevertheless, I am interested if you have ever been caught by your neighbors and how they reacted? Some also make a large Durcheinender in your diaper since you have already been caught because of the smell? The same applies to family members and friends.

What I am also interested in if you have an ABDL Lifestyle  who have you told? Because it's hard to keep it a secret.

I will start. My mother often caught me in diapers and clothes but she doesn't talk about it but she didn't think it was okay. My aunt knows it too, she didn't like it at first, she caught me too, I explained everything to her and then she saw it neutrally but avoided talking about it.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Windelbaby said:

I know there are plenty of posts about getting caught here. Nevertheless, I am interested if you have ever been caught by your neighbors and how they reacted? Some also make a large Durcheinender in your diaper since you have already been caught because of the smell? The same applies to family members and friends.

What I am also interested in if you have an ABDL Lenstil who have you told? Because it's hard to keep it a secret.

I will start. My mother often caught me in diapers and clothes but she doesn't talk about it but she didn't think it was okay. My aunt knows it too, she didn't like it at first, she caught me too, I explained everything to her and then she saw it neutrally but avoided talking about it.

@Windelbaby What is a Lenstil?

And Yes I have been caught many of times.  I will come back in and post my adventures.

• Like 2

I told my wife about this before she caught me, because I knew once I started wearing diapers all the time, that eventually I would be caught. She did stumble upon a baby bottle in one of my drawers, though, when she was sorting laundry or something like that. Ironically, it wasn't one I even use, but I didn't even try to explain it away, while I stood there in a diaper, with a pacifier on my nightstand...

My kids didn't so much catch me wearing diapers as stumble over the evidence of it over time - I'd always been careful about where I stored new ones and where I disposed of the old ones, but once, I left a diaper in a trash can under some stuff because I was in a hurry, and that happened to be the day that my wife decided to order one of my kids to go empty the garbage cans. They thought it was HERS, which was hilarious, but it backed me into a corner, because she did not enjoy that misapprehension so it couldn't be allowed to live on.

Two very good friends of mine know that I wear diapers, although they have no idea why, and are ascribing it to medical necessity. One buddy knows I wear them to bed, because I told him I did - there are strict garbage rules where he lives, and I was staying with him and needed to be able to dispose of diapers. I knew that if I just threw them in the trash, they'd be found, because he sorts everything, so I needed to address it head on. 

My other buddy knows, or I believe he does, because we do a lot of work together on each other's houses, and I've been, for example, crawling around behind an appliance and then realized too late that my diaper was standing up above my jeans. I wear a onesie (diaper T) about 95% of the time I'm out of the house, but I found myself unexpectedly drawn into an emergency plumbing repair at his place, and I didn't have one on at the time. 

At my previous house, I wore a Rearz Barnyard, which is a bulky plastic diaper, out to walk the dog under light athletic shorts, not expecting to run into anyone, because there was a trail across the street from us and it was usually deserted. Of course, I ended up in a conversation with one of my neighbours before I had a chance to disappear into the woods. I kept my back away from her the whole time, but eventually, we said goodnight, and I had to walk away, and when I did, I felt like my puffy butt might be a little conspicuous. Once I was a bit up the street, I had to fiddle with the dog's leash, and I used that as an opportunity to take a quick look over my shoulder. Sure enough, she was still standing at the end of her driveway, watching me walk away. I have no "proof" that she knew anything, but she was looking at me funny, and I felt very self-conscious in that moment, and wished I'd worn jeans or bulky cargo shorts or a thinner, quieter diaper. 

Oh, and I had a snow plow hit a garbage can and scatter the contents up a snowy ditch in front of my house, which included a bunch of balled-up, printed diapers. I cleaned them up at light speed as soon as I realized what had happened, but, I don't know who drove or walked by my house before I became aware of the disaster, and what they saw. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I told my wife about this before she caught me, because I knew once I started wearing diapers all the time, that eventually I would be caught. She did stumble upon a baby bottle in one of my drawers, though, when she was sorting laundry or something like that. Ironically, it wasn't one I even use, but I didn't even try to explain it away, while I stood there in a diaper, with a pacifier on my nightstand...

My kids didn't so much catch me wearing diapers as stumble over the evidence of it over time - I'd always been careful about where I stored new ones and where I disposed of the old ones, but once, I left a diaper in a trash can under some stuff because I was in a hurry, and that happened to be the day that my wife decided to order one of my kids to go empty the garbage cans. They thought it was HERS, which was hilarious, but it backed me into a corner, because she did not enjoy that misapprehension so it couldn't be allowed to live on.

Two very good friends of mine know that I wear diapers, although they have no idea why, and are ascribing it to medical necessity. One buddy knows I wear them to bed, because I told him I did - there are strict garbage rules where he lives, and I was staying with him and needed to be able to dispose of diapers. I knew that if I just threw them in the trash, they'd be found, because he sorts everything, so I needed to address it head on. 

My other buddy knows, or I believe he does, because we do a lot of work together on each other's houses, and I've been, for example, crawling around behind an appliance and then realized too late that my diaper was standing up above my jeans. I wear a onesie (diaper T) about 95% of the time I'm out of the house, but I found myself unexpectedly drawn into an emergency plumbing repair at his place, and I didn't have one on at the time. 

At my previous house, I wore a Rearz Barnyard, which is a bulky plastic diaper, out to walk the dog under light athletic shorts, not expecting to run into anyone, because there was a trail across the street from us and it was usually deserted. Of course, I ended up in a conversation with one of my neighbours before I had a chance to disappear into the woods. I kept my back away from her the whole time, but eventually, we said goodnight, and I had to walk away, and when I did, I felt like my puffy butt might be a little conspicuous. Once I was a bit up the street, I had to fiddle with the dog's leash, and I used that as an opportunity to take a quick look over my shoulder. Sure enough, she was still standing at the end of her driveway, watching me walk away. I have no "proof" that she knew anything, but she was looking at me funny, and I felt very self-conscious in that moment, and wished I'd worn jeans or bulky cargo shorts or a thinner, quieter diaper. 

Oh, and I had a snow plow hit a garbage can and scatter the contents up a snowy ditch in front of my house, which included a bunch of balled-up, printed diapers. I cleaned them up at light speed as soon as I realized what had happened, but, I don't know who drove or walked by my house before I became aware of the disaster, and what they saw. 

Wow that is an interesting story @Little Sherri