LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ben Shapiro on the ABDL community

Do you agree with Ben Shapiro?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with Ben Shapiro?

• Yes. We should keep ABDL feelings to ourselves or within the community as they are a personal desire
    • No. We have the right to openly identify ourselves as ABDL and ask society to respect us as such

On 3/19/2024 at 8:14 AM, cathdiap said:

Because the bad apples are exhibitionists who force their diaper love on the general public without asking. The good apples know their place and remain anonymous to the general public. Why would Ben Shapiro even look for the good apples and their motivations?

Because the right wing love to use us as punching bags to take a dig at transgender people and say we are now identifying as kids. 

It's more of "if we let people identify as a different gender, then everyone else will start identifying as other things." 

Role playing as a different age is not the same as identifying as a kid. 

1 hour ago, Nat said:

Role playing as a different age is not the same as identifying as a kid. 

Until you start doing it in public.  

Do what you want, but realize there may be consequences.

The rule I tend to use is "What would your mother think if she saw you doing this?"

On 3/21/2024 at 6:49 AM, willnotwill said:

The rule I tend to use is "What would your mother think if she saw you doing this?"

If I applied that rule I'd have to stop the whole diaper and stent play, even though I'm already keeping it all to myself. :D 

If only she knew her 58 yo son is putting a stent in his bladder, just to become incontinent and diaper dependent. 😳