LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Nicholas - Patreon Exclusive Preview

The following is a preview of my brand new Patreon Exclusive story that can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/babysitting-81484456

---

I am able to keep writing as much as I do thanks to the support of my lovely patrons who support me and allow me to concentrate on writing full time. Every dollar I get goes into paying for groceries or helping my wife with the bills and I am HUGELY thankful to everyone who is able to help supprt me. It means the world!

I post a 2,000 word update to Patreon twice a week a week before the rest of the world can read them. I also post stories EXCLUSIVELY on Patreon. $10 pledged right now would get you access to 46 full length stories that can ONLY be seen on my Patreon page!

A massive thank you to all my readers and if you want to find out more information on the different tiers and rewards you can find all the information here: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

Once more... A big thank you to everyone who reads my work and supports me ❤️

--- 

Katie is a 19-year-old babysitter who has picked up an unusual babysitting job from a friend. The "baby" in question is 18-year-old Nicholas who is very much immature for his age. He doesn't want a babysitter but when he sees Katie his opinion suddenly changes for one (or two...) reasons.

Katie knows how big babies like Nicholas think and is perfectly prepared to leverage her assets to ensure Nicholas remains a good little boy.

---

Babysitting Nicholas

By Elfy

Katie parked her car outside the house and checked the address. This was a new customer and she wanted to make sure she didn’t make any mistakes, this was after all a very strange job. For a start this was the first time she would be babysitting someone who was actually an adult. Nicholas was an eighteen-year-old in her his final year at the nearby high school, a school that Katie had only left a year previously.

“8181 Mercer Street…” Katie read off her phone’s glowing screen.

Katie was nineteen-years-old and was between school and college. She was taking some time out and earning a little money, which was why she was there, when she had seen how much money was being offered for this job she couldn’t possibly turn it down. Patricia, Nicholas’s mother had been desperate for a babysitter and that showed in the money she was offering. It seemed most babysitters were put off by the age of Nicholas.

Stepping out of the car and moving to the trunk to get her bags Katie reflected on the other piece of important information she was given about Nicholas. Apparently Nicholas was a bed wetter and had to wear diapers. That was fine, Katie would never think of making fun of someone for that, but what made this case a little different was that Nicholas wasn’t apparently allowed to put on his own diapers. The part that freaked out a lot of babysitters was having to put a diaper on a fully grown man.

Katie walked down the path towards the front door. It seemed like a nice place. She knew that Patricia was a single mom and had been for a long time, it was probably at least part of the reason she was so desperate for a babysitter.

“Katie? Oh, I’m glad to see you. I thought you might’ve backed out or something!” Patricia opened the front door with a look of relief.

“Not at all. I’m not late, am I?” Katie asked as she looked at her phone, “I thought I was to start at seven…”

“You’re right on time.” Patricia replied as she held the front door open, “I’ve just had to cancel a few nights out at the last minute recently because babysitters no-showed.”

“Oh, that’s terrible.” Katie frowned and shook her head, “I would never consider doing such a thing.”

The interior of the house, or at least the hallway, was as nice and clean as the outside. It was clear a lot of pride was taken over this home. Katie could hear sound coming from beyond the closed door nearest to the entrance she had just walked through. It sounded like a television.

“That will be Nicholas.” Patricia said, “Ready to meet him?”

“Of course.” Katie said with a smile.

Patricia walked across the hallway and opened the door. The living room was almost exactly as Katie had imagined it. It was nicely decorated and very clean. The television had a very wide screen and there was a wooden table with a glass surface surrounded by leather furniture. The one thing making the room look less than perfect was the man Katie was here to babysit. Nicholas was sprawled out on the couch and the part of the table closest to him was strewn with several chocolate bar wrappers and empty drink cans.

Nicholas himself seemed a fairly typical eighteen-year-old guy. He was slim and perhaps a little short for his age. He had medium length hair that went down over his forehead but didn’t quite reach his eyes. He didn’t look over immediately when Katie walked in, he was clearly too engrossed in the action movie that was playing loudly on the television.

“Nicholas.” Patricia said. Her voice was drowned out by the TV, “Nicholas!”

“What?” Nicholas responded without looking away from the screen.

“Your babysitter is here.” Patricia sounded exasperated.

“I told you I don’t need a…” Nicholas exclaimed until he turned and saw Katie. He quickly fell quiet as his eyes ran over Katie.

Katie could see what was going on straight away. The young man, in truth only a year younger than she was, stared at her in a way she was somewhat used to. She was far too modest to say she was beautiful but enough other people had described her that way to believe them. She was certainly catching Nicholas’s eye and she smiled when the young man realised he was staring and quickly looked away. He swallowed nervously.

“I think we’re going to get on just fine.” Katie said as she turned to Patricia.

“Wonderful.” Patricia smiled, “And thank you again… Oh, don’t forget his diapers.”

“Mom!” Nicholas’s eyes were wide open and his cheeks were flushing with heat.

“If he puts them on himself he tends to leak.” Patricia continued as she headed towards the door.

“MOM!” Nicholas exclaimed even louder.

Katie couldn’t help but give a wry smile as she saw Nicholas look like he wanted to hide underneath the couch cushions. She couldn’t imagine how embarrassing it would be if her own mother had blurted out such embarrassing secrets in front of strangers.

“Bye! Be good, Nicholas!” Patricia called over her shoulders as she grabbed her car keys in the hall.

Nicholas didn’t reply. Katie didn’t blame him, he looked mortified by his mom’s parting words of warning. He had turned back to the television and was now staring as intently as he could at the film. Katie retrieved her bag from the hallway and placed it next to the couch as she sat down on the opposite end of the seat from Nicholas.

“Look, I’m just going to watch TV.” Nicholas finally said a minute later when he could no longer take the tense silence that hung in the air, “I don’t need a babysitter or anything. I know you don’t want to be here so we should just ignore each other.”

“You don’t like me?” Katie asked playfully.

“N-No… It isn’t that. It’s just…” Nicholas bit his bottom lip and sighed before eventually continuing, “It’s nothing personal. You seem great, you look great… I mean…”

Katie couldn’t help but laugh as the eighteen-year-old stuttered and blushed again. She thought it was a compliment that she was making Nicholas so tongue-tied but it would be a long evening if the poor guy could barely say a word to her.

“I just think babysitters prefer not to interact with the people they’re looking after if they can help it.” Nicholas finally managed to say, “Like, they just want to get paid their money and want to do as little as possible. It’s common sense, no one wants to work harder than they have to, right?”

“You think that, do you?” Katie asked.

Nicholas shrugged.

“Well… Maybe other people like to babysit like that but that’s not how I do things.” Katie said, “In fact, your mother told me beforehand about your… special circumstances.”

“Oh… Y-You don’t have to worry about that stuff.” Nicholas mumbled.

“Don’t be silly.” Katie continued as she picked up her bag, “I take pride in my work and I brought some things with me.”

Katie opened the bag and reached inside. She had indeed brought a bunch of things with her but it was the large white padded rectangle she reached for first. It crinkled ever so slightly as she took hold of it and pulled it out. She saw Nicholas go from curiosity to wide-eyed horror.

“Why don’t we get the awkward bedtime routine over right away?” Katie suggested, “That way you don’t have to keep worrying about it.”

“I… I…” Nicholas stumbled over his words.

“I’ve changed babies before.” Katie said as she looked at the diaper, “I don’t imagine the process is too different for bigger boys.”

“I don’t normally put it on until I’m going to bed.” Nicholas mumbled.

“Come on.” Katie smiled as she waved the diaper in the air in a little.

“No!” Nicholas insisted. Before suddenly realising he was being rude and softening his tone, “It’s too much, don’t worry away about it.”

Katie pursed her lips and shook her head. She saw Nicholas look away in embarrassment but she hoped he also felt a little bad for being this naughty. She sighed but knew how she could solve this problem, the answer was right in front of her. Literally.

“How about this…” Katie said, “If you are a good boy for me and do as you’re told I’ll unbutton one button on my blouse.”

“You’ll… Huh?” Nicholas replied.

Katie smiled as he looked at her, more specifically her large bosom. She reached down to the top button that was just below her neck. She used one hand to undo the button and let the very top of the blouse open a little. Nick’s eyes almost seemed to bulge out of his face like a cartoon. Katie wasn’t even showing anything yet. She smiled.

“That one was for free.” Katie chuckled, “Are you ready to be a good boy?”

---

You can find out what happens next right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/babysitting-81484456

• Like 4