LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 20

Sue’s discovery 

Sue lay on the floor recovering.

“I never did anything… felt any…”

“That was amazing”

“I never felt… it was so big…”

“You are really good at that”

Tim sitting up and worked his still slimy cock into his pants.

“I can’t believe I did… it was so big I never felt”

“Really wonderful job, I never expected this… not even in my wildest dreams”

“I can’t believe I did that”

Sue pushed her tongue against the roof of her mouth and pulled air between her teeth as she swallowed again, still tasting his cum, causing another slight shiver.

“Uhhh my… unbelievable… hmmm…I  wow” Sue ran her hands up her body tingling with goosebumps feeling her wet panties, to her soaked bra. 

“Ya wow, that’s the best blow…”

Tim looked under the table a bit 

“You look beautiful and that was by far the best… “thank you” for my services…ever”

“I can’t believe… I’m not like… you did this, you planned this”

“Whoa, I didn’t make you do anything.”

“That was incred… I just never felt… this isn’t like the way…”

Sue crawled back out from under the table picked up her robe as she stood up above Tim, pushing her arms through the sleeves, wrapping her arms around her stomach. 

“I didn’t say you made me do anything… but I have to think you changed something”

“I might have felt you could use a bit more relief of sexual tension”

“Relief of sexual tension?… Relief?”

“Well do you feel relieved?”

“I don’t know what I feel,… I just crawled out from…after I…the biggest…”

Tim held his chin in thought as she spit out incomplete sentences. 

“Actually there’s a few reasons why I encouraged… alternate sexual reliefs, but I let you take it from there”

“A few reasons?… alternate sexual?”

“Since you asked most importantly I felt you could, well you should have… stronger sex drive … and I feel very strongly about you not having anymore…. You see if you have another child, the mental reaction might rearrange your feelings towards Mikey”

“So you decided I should suck…”

“No not really… I just don’t want you to feel you want it in there” Tim pointed at her pelvis. 

“I didn’t want you to lose the ability to have children or physically change your… cycle,  that causes hormonal changes, and that’s unpredictable”

Sue was stuck for words, she believed what he said, but was this something she could accept? 

“Also Mike being hmmm… stuck at the age he is… having a perceived sibling, might not be something he could handle, even if you were able to treat both of them equally, which would be very hard for you, Mike would definitely realize, he is not the same, then at some point the younger child would pass Mike intellectually. This could cause depression.”

“So no more regular sex?, doesn’t that seem extreme?”

“Do you want to have sex?”

“uh well no”

“Do you want to get pregnant?”

Sue thought about her last pregnancy and how horrible it ended.

“No absolutely not”

“So what’s the problem?”

Sue was still feeling confused, she understood what he said, and it made sense, but the idea of sucking cock… just didn’t feel right, then she started thinking about how wonderful it felt in her mouth, between her hands, his taste still lingering in her mouth.Sue wrapped her robe tightly around her as she shivered again. 

“On the bright side, I think you’re unbelievably talented if it means anything, the best ever, and you seemed to enjoy it…. Sex is a funny thing, it’s hard to find the right words, so let’s go over the situation, let’s say I had nothing to do with it at all…

So first we have obvious attraction, which we can both agree, then things escalate, you are aroused… I am aroused, you desire to orally please, you obviously climax during this, everything is fine until then. Suddenly afterwards you feel?”

Tim nudges Sue to answer

“Upset? Uh… shameful?”

“Ok we’ll go with that, but why all of a sudden after feeling so good do you feel bad?… did you like it? I’d say yes… you did a wonderful job, and enjoyed it, be proud, there’s no shame in that”

Sue agreed with everything he said,  she shouldn’t feel guilty or shamed for enjoying the best blow job ever.

“I‘ll try… it’s just not like me”

“Well it certainly should be, explore it, figure out what you like best and  try new things.”

Tim reached up and touched her cheek.

“I had a wonderful time, will I see you again?”

“Well, I’m not going anywhere”

“That wasn’t a answer”

Sue couldn’t help smiling

“Ya… we can do this again”

“Ok then until next time”

Tim kissed her forehead as he stood to leave 

“Bye,… and Tim I did have a nice time too”

Sue walked to the door behind him, he adjusted his package, on the way.

“Wow you’re really good at..”

“Enough already, I get you liked it”

As Sue adjusted her jaw, with her hand, finding a little dribble of cum, then licking it off her fingers, automatically.  Shutting the door behind him, as she shuttered, tasting him again. 

‘Did I really just do that?’

Sue had hoped to get her head together for a moment before Tina and Mikey came back, but as Tim got to his car Tina pulled up along the curb. 

Tina never been one to avoid confrontation, decided to introduce herself. 

Tim froze a for a moment in the dim sidewalk lighting, as the very large woman approached him, She seemed to have a pleasant facial expression, which eased his tension. 

“Uh… can I… he..he.. help?”

Tim became nervous again as she got closer, her size was overwhelming, and her pleasant facial expression, seemed more mischievous as she approached. 

“Are you… uh the hypno guy?

Tina realizes she has no idea what his name is.

Tim doesn’t advertise and hasn’t been seen in a long time by any of his customers, before tonight, realizing this must be Sue’s friend. 

Well at least she isn’t here to mug me’

“Ah yeah, but…”

“So what did you scramble up in my friends head?”

“Not…”

“Do you think it’s funny?…making her want to run around and suck cocks?”

“I didn’t…”

“Look don’t bullshit me, what kinda crazy fucking mind altering psycho are you?

“I am…”

“I get you didn’t volunteer for this crazy shit, but these people are good people, and to fuck with them further after, changing well… well you damn well know what you did…and if that’s not twisted enough, you decided to take it further”

Tim’s anxiety increased as this woman seemed to grow angry.

He involuntarily stepped backwards a couple steps as she stood arms length away.

“Stop…” Holding his hand out “can you listen for a second?”

Tina considered ripping his arm off as he held it out, as she sized him up.

“What so you can fuck with my head? Not a fucking chance, just march your ass back in the house and fix whatever you twisted up in my friends head, before I rip that arm of yours, off your body, and shove it up your ass.”

Tina smiled confidently as she spoke calmly with command.

Tim was now entering panic, and started backing up towards the porch.

“That’s not how this… Sue will”

“That’s it… keep fucking going”

Tina walked towards him as he backed up, his arm still held out.

“Sue… will… SUE… SUE… SUUEE”

“Quit you’re yelling before you wake that little stinker up,… I don’t think he should have to watch this”

Sue finally heard the commotion outside, opening the door to watch Tim trying to walk upstairs backwards without taking his eyes off Tina. 

“I see you met Tina,” Sue smiled 

“Thank god I… can you please explain to…”

“This hypno guy, and his cool Porsche, was about to remove that crazy shit from your”

“Tina it’s cool, we’re good”

“You sure, I could shove that car up”

“Ya we’re cool… relax Tim, she’s a big softie”

“She doesn’t look like a”

“Ya TIMMY I’m a big softie, come-ear and”

“Ok..ok you made your point calm down, he’s ok, let him go,… we’ll see you later Tim, thanks again it’s been fun” Sue still smiling, shaking her head. 

Tim looked up at Sue for a little confirmation, she returned with a head nod, then straightened himself and cautiously walked towards Tina, who couldn’t help but give him a quick jerk as he became close enough, causing him to flinch dramatically. She smiled down at him.

“Nice to meet you TIMMY, ya we’ll see ya” Tina pushed her fist into her hand. 

“Ya, uh.. it’s um…”

Once past Tina Tim hurried to his car and did not hesitate to drive away. 

“Oh my hero” Sue let out a chuckle. 

“Hey that was fun, and he definitely deserved it”

Tina walked back to the minivan and fought with the side automatic door trying to open it.

“This thing has a mind of its own”

She scooped up Mikey still sound asleep. 

“I thought you said he was nerdy looking?… he looked pretty good to me, and did you notice the outline in his pants?”

“Ya I noticed” Sue smiled while pulling her robe open exposing her lingerie, still standing on the front porch.

“Oh you didn’t … holy shit”

“Hey watch the language”

“He’s sound asleep… I can’t believe you f…”

“Hey… I didn’t do that, let’s get him snuggled in his crib and I’ll tell you all about it”

“Did you see how scared he was… I almost started laughing”

Tina cradled Mikey, carrying him straight up the steps as he soundly slept, nursing on his pacifier. 

“This is awesome, you’re right we definitely need one of these at the daycare, and a changing table, oh this is sooo nice” Tina gently lay Mikey down and started undressing  him.

“I can get that” Sue followed behind her.

“I’ll take care of this. Why don’t you get dressed, before I am tempted to..”

“Ya, ok I’ll be right back”

Tina sat on the changing table after changing Mikey’s diaper and snuggled him in with Sue in the crib. Mikey rooted against Sue’s breast, finding her nipple pulling it in deep against the roof of his mouth, and relaxing into a smooth rhythm. 

“Oohhh, that’s better… I needed this, Hu sweetie mommy needed her baby to nurse”

“Oh… you should, you know… give him a little… love” Tina smiled 

“It’s only fair”

Sue smiled and rubbed her way down to his diaper, watching him softly push his pelvis against her hand, feeling her breast vibrate as he moaned against it. 

“Looks like someone is going to make squirties for mommy… that’s a good boy, make mama Squirties”

Mikey relaxed, squirming a bit, still sleeping as he finished.

“So the hypno guy, what’s the story”

“Tim… oh well he explained…”

Sue gave Tina the cliff notes of Tim’s reasoning, and it all sounded pretty convincing.

“So you bought that?”

“Well it makes sense”

“I guess… I mean he is right about a bunch of things but…Don’t you think he should have, I don’t know… maybe mentioned this before?”

“I guess but I probably would have said no”

“Exactly my point, I mean he could have come up with a solution or at least gave you some options.”

“What other options”

“I don’t know, you could have discussed it, maybe finding women attractive, I would have liked that!”Tina smiled 

“I guess it doesn’t matter, I mean what’s the big deal, and you definitely would benefit from a little sexual relief…. So how did you end up in lingerie?”

Sue switched Mikey to her other breast. 

“I don’t know… we were drinking wine and talking, it was nice, and I couldn’t stop thinking about his…”

“Big penis” Tina giggled 

“Ya that, oh my… and big isn’t the word” Sue seemed to drift off as she thought about holding his cock.

She held her free hand in a slightly open fist towards her open mouth. Letting out a slight moan, as she wiggled her hips under Mikey.

Tina said nothing as she also began to heat up, watching her friend give an imaginary blow job.

Mikey coughed up milk against Sue’s breast which only alerted Tina, becoming aware that she was feeding her… well Mikey, during her little display. 

“Ok ok I got the idea… earth to Sue!!!”

“Sue licked her lips and sighed”

“It was amazing” 

Sue didn’t even blush as she relaxed her breathing looking at Tina. 

Tina thought ‘oh ya he definitely is in her head’

Sue seemed to snap out of it and exchanged her breast with a binky, pulled him up a bit and patted his back, resulting in a milky burp. 

“You wanta glass of wine or something I should get this taste out of my mouth”

Sue pulled the railing up around Mikey after kissing his forehead.

“Good night sweetie”

Tina wasn’t certain what the right thing to do, or say just nodded as she followed Sue back to the kitchen. 

“I definitely think we could sell those cribs for crazy money, it’s perfect” Tina thinking let’s change the subject.

“Ya we might be able to… I’m still hoping for some kind of large rocking chair” As Sue uncorked the 3rd bottle of wine that night. 

“Well ask Jason for a crib for the daycare first, maybe I can get Tracy to try it out” Tina smiled 

Sue handed Tina a glass of wine and sat at the kitchen table taking a sip, swishing it around in her mouth than another larger sip. She looked under the kitchen table again recalling her performance. 

“I was under this table it was so big my head was pinned…”

“Maybe we should go to the couch, turn on the Tv”

“I could barely breathe his cock was so deep into my throat, oh when he came, oh he came filling my…”Sue opened her mouth and let out a long high pitched moan. 

“Listen you’re driving me crazy, my shits getting all wet, you have to quit talking about it… let’s just watch tv” Tina walked into the living room and sat on the couch looking for the remote.

“I didn’t mean too, I just never felt anything like that, I think that was my first orgasm, I mean it’s felt good before, but”

Sue continue to talk as she followed Tina onto the couch

“Where’s the remote?” Tina still uncomfortable with the conversation. 

“I didn’t even know what a orgasm was, I.. I didn’t even touch it, I ohhh, ahhhh…it just… quivered” Sue completely lost in desire, again opening her mouth as she sat next to Tina on the couch thrusting her hips as she ran her free hand down pushing it against her snatch.

Tina trying to focus on finding the remote, but once again was caught up by her passion. Watching her intently, she couldn’t help pushing her hand down across the front of her jeans, letting out a light moan. 

Tina tried to compose herself again turning to Sue grabbing her shoulder, “please stop”

Sue feeling her touch turned onto Tina’s body, and thrusted against her knee, she slowly stared locking eye contact, slipping down to her knees in front of her.

Sue focused on opening the front of her jeans, Tina couldn’t help herself she lifted her butt as Sue slid the jeans with panties, down to her feet and kneeled on-top of them, as she pushed Tina’s knees apart.

Sue stared again into Tina’s eyes as she pulled her tongue up the outside of her gleaming pussy lips. Tina broke eye contact, pushing the back of her head up against the top of the couch cushion, while grabbing ahold of Sue’s head. 

Sue tasted her immediately, her flavor, and smell overwhelming, causing her to again buck her hips against the air. She felt her grip against her head as she wrapped her arms around the large woman’s buttocks,Tina caressing and pulling the back of her head, running her finger nails along her neck, Sue  shivered as goosebumps spread across her body. 

Sue drove her tongue deeply between the folds of her lips, finding the spot that caused Tina’s grip to tighten and hips to thrust into her face, working her tongue deeper, penetrating as she sucked the juice that flowed into her mouth. 

Sue could feel her new cotton panties growing wet and slippery as she wiggled her ass, squeezing her legs. Her back arched pushing her breasts against the front of the couch, milk dripping from her nipples and being absorbed by her shirt. 

Tina uncontrollably continued to thrust into her face picking up speed as she felt her tongue deep inside her. 

The women breathing hard between gasps as they quivered into climax. Sue pulled her tongue down as deeply between her legs and licked several times through the folds, searching for every piece of flavor before resting her head on her dark pubic hair. Gasping for air.

“Oh my… you’re taste is amazing, I never thought…”

Tina relaxed into the couch still caressing Sue’s head.

“You’re… really.…good at…that” as she continued deep breaths. 

“Ya, so I’ve been told”

Sue exploring how she felt, this wasn’t like her, and so sudden, how could she, but she didn’t care. It felt wonderful, she relished in Tina’s flavor licking her lips as, shivers ran along her body, still occasionally thrusting her hips, squeezing and releasing her kitten, involuntarily kageling.

Sue pushed her hand into her wet panties and scooped her fingers against her lips, then pulled her fingers up to her mouth taking a long smell before licking her fingers. Sending a fresh wave through her as she warmly moaned. 

“I wish I had your…taste on Tim’s cock” as Sue ran her fingers through Tina’s thick pubic hair. 

“I know how that could happen”

Tina smiled as she looked down at Sue. 

Sue picked her head up.

“You wouldn’t”

“I most certainly would… you set it up… I’ll knock it down”

Sue pulled her hand to her mouth, with an eager look. 

Tina laughed “It doesn’t have to be tonight, but I could return the favor” as she licked her lips.

“I guess I have had enough “sexually release” for one night, but thanks for the offer, I’m exhausted”

“I’m feeling better myself, you definitely have a talented tongue.”

After an uneventful weekend, Sue strolled into Ricks office at 8 am on the money. Dressed in what has become her new norm.

“Good morning Rick”

“Oh Sue…. Uh you look… um ni”

“Thanks”

“So do you have any plans, of what… you can say… maybe we could find another..”

Rick stood up and approached Sue. He still wasn’t able to make strong eye contact. 

Sue sat in the office chair across from his desk. She looked at his large desk in front of her, reading the brass name plate “Richard Worley” Interrupting him in mid sentence. 

“Sue are you paying attention? This is serious”

Sue swiveled her chair towards him. Walked her eyes up his body, obviously pausing an his crotch, then continuing to stare up until she made eye contact. 

He became very aware of her stares as he tried to look around her but couldn’t.

“Uh Sue like I… saying uh you have been… wonderful… uh ten years”

Sue pulled her tongue across her lips tilting her head slightly, as he stumbled through, what he had obviously prepared.

“Richard, can I call you that?”

He stopped mid sentence, nodding his head as he lost his train of thought. 

“My uh.. my mother calls…”

“Oh she does?… Richard…”

Sue rolled the office chair towards him slowly.

“Richard do you like it when I call you… Richard?”

Sue rolled her eyes back down to the obvious tent growing in his pants, as she continued to roll closer.

“Maybe, I remind you of your mother, when I call you…Richard… do I remind you of your mommy…Richard?”

He quivered, frozen in place.

“Oh look…Richard, someone obviously really likes it when mommy calls him Richard, hmm… but maybe Dick is more appropriate”

She stopped her chair right against him and walked her hands down his stomach, over his belt buckle, as one hand started loosening his belt the other continued down firmly grasping his fully erected penis. 

“Do you think…Dick is more appropriate… Richard?

“Uh..mmm.. approp… emmm”

Sue continued unbuckling as she stared up at his face again licking her glossy red lips. He continued to fight focusing on her, then closing his eyes pulling his head towards the ceiling. 

“Oh my Ricky, are you excited for mommy?”

That’s all he could handle, she felt the familiar pelvis buck against her hand as he quivered into climax. Letting out several loud moans. 

“Oh Richard… did you make squirties for mommy? it seems you aren’t quite ready for big boy underwear, mommy is going have to be more careful with little Dicky… maybe next time”

She continued to massage against his softening cock as a large gooey wet spot pushed out through his kaki colored pants. 

Sue disappointed, feeling the heat of anticipation in between her legs, sighed, thinking to herself ‘he probably didn’t deserve anything more, anyway’

“So Richard, do you think we can find a way to convince the president, I should keep my job? I’m sure little dicky here (squeezing his cock) would love having mommy around” 

Ricks face red with embarrassment, and still sensitive to her grasps.

“Oh… uh my uhh, I… should be… we you definitely…”

“That’s a good boy… go figure this out for mommy”

Sue continued to sit, watching Rick try to buckle his pants, and adjusting his penis smearing the load of cum further. 

“Yeah… I can figure… yeah uh wait… I can fig…” while he headed out of his office.

Sue just sat there thinking to herself ‘Tina was right guys are such babies…. let’s see Rachel compete with that’

Sue sat patiently, waiting for a good 20 minutes, making herself comfortable. Rick could be heard as he returned through the door.

“Yes sir… I will get.. I just spilled something there, yes sir she is in my office”

Sue sat up straight in her chair, as Rick opened the door, 

“Right this way sir” Sue started to stand up as she looked at the man following Rick. 

“Sue this is Tim Randal”

Sue fell back into her seat, with a surprised look then turned to a wide smile.

“Oh sooo nice to meet you Tim…”

Tim closed the door behind him without looking away from Sue.

“Tim you want to do me a HUGE favor?… can you show my little Richard here how a real man receives a blow job… he had a little accident in his pants… is that right mommies boy is quite as big as he thought”

Tim Smiled back at Sue.

“I would love too” 

Part 21

Ending 

A late middle aged man lay against the headrest of his king sized bed. He voluntarily stayed against “his side” of the edge of the mattress. Several pillows shoved under  his lower back and supported his head. 

His forehead creased with wrinkles, eyebrows curled behind readers as he studied his phone held against his stomach. His thumbs alternating, sliding and bumping the keypad displayed at the bottom of the small screen, as he read through the final chapter again. 

Finally pushing ‘Submit Reply’. Watching the screen blink and reset. 

His eyebrows relaxed smoothing his forehead as he lightly shut his eyes. He folded the phone against his belly letting his hands fall to his sides.

Just laying for a moment, his shoulders and neck relaxed, taking a deep breath. ‘Finally done’ he thought, as he scooted his body down the pillows away from the headboard, his feet found the foot board and he rubbed them against it, curling and relaxing his toes. As he continued to scoot until he lay flat, his knees bent, held far apart, his wet diaper pushed snugly against his rear-end, as he slid further down the edge of his bed. 

The man pushed his hand down the front of thick squishy padding assessing its capacity, feeling his penis warmly embraced.

He lay and relaxed enjoying the warm comfort of his diaper provided for several seconds. 

The man started thinking of how he felt about his story. First how it erupted in his mind, at that point having a plan, or a thought, of the characters and plot. 

Deciding to read it again, he picked his phone up and held it up in front of his face, starting from part one. Reading the first few paragraphs criticizing his work, again feeling frustrated, it was written so poorly. 

He put the phone down back to his stomach, trying to understand how he felt, on one hand this was his first real attempt, though it wasn’t great, he did finish, unlike so many others. 

On the other hand is it something to  be proud of? Why did he write it? Was it some kind of penance? Did he do it for all the other readers to enjoy? Or did he care what they thought? Is this what he wanted? Unanswered questions bounced through his head. 

Should he have written more, explaining Sue’s new position?

Maybe the inevitable threesome?

Or was it too long? was he losing readers?

There was no one to ask. 

Who could he show? 

Only this site. Anyone else would probably say he’s insane, ‘I probably am, but I always been this way.’ He could see his friends faces, their look of disgust. But did anyone really know him anyway?

Then, thought about the fantasy in his head, did it match the written story he struggled to write? Did he represent the characters correctly, was it to sad, or dark? He didn’t want it to come off too thoughtless, yet not overly complicated. Was it boring, not enough Adult Baby, losing readers?

Did anyone get the “Mikey likes it” joke? As he smirked remembering the old commercials. 

He continued to try to add it all in his head, why would he want this fantasy? What character best fits him? Does it add up?

Then he thought ‘how unrealistic, there is no shirking or magically loosing hair, no regular person can completely loose their mind or even realistically act like a toddler. Even if they could, no mommy would cheerfully take care of them, convinced that they should, they needed too. 

Even if there was such a woman, someone who wanted him that way, could he allow himself to just give in, and make it a reality?’ Or would he rather be Tracy finding a separation kink and regression, find a comfort in both. He definitely could enjoy that, but would it ever be enough? Or would he struggle with temptation and desire to go further. He definitely would. 

How he loved the Tina character, so in-control caring and strong. 

He also admired Jason, to be able to go with whatever, not his thing all the time but who was he to judge. 

He felt a little pressure in his bladder and without any thought relaxed and felt a small warm stream rolling back towards his bum.

He opened his eyes pulled his head up, and again wondering how full his diaper was. He pushed his hand between his onesie and mattress to ensure it was still dry then relaxed again as he thought ‘I’m good’ 

He thought of all the diapers he’s worn in his life, thousands he guessed, was it an addiction like some kind of drug?

The Tim character entered in his mind, thinking he wanted him mysterious, not evil, but thoughtful. Did he get that character right, so tough to tell.

Then his thoughts drifted again remembering the very first story he read decades ago, from a magazine called P.H. letters. He and his friend had found in his friend’s garage, his fathers he guessed. He recalled there were several different nudy magazines involved, they took them all, and hid them in a hollow tree. 

He recalled reading the story alone in the woods, after they both acted excited about all the other magazine’s naked girls. 

Remembering reading the story, he couldn’t believe, were there others like him? People that wanted to be diapered, cuddled, and breast-fed like him. He read that story over again, and again alone in the woods. 

The character Tim, could he be Tim? In control maybe scripting, to what degree? 

Back in his bed he thought about all the stories he’s read, some he liked, some too harsh. Some too harsh and he liked anyway, there were stupid ones, and fun ones, and a bunch of stories about boys turned into girls. He had tried all sorts fantasizing alone in his head. 

He wondered if all authors felt the same as he did. Were they proud, or  uncertain like him. He guessed the more stories you wrote, the less you wondered these thoughts. 

The idea of writing another story, he wasn’t sure how he felt. Could he create a new fantasy in his mind that was different enough? 

He thought about this story again, obsessively writing at times, unable to find the words to explain how he pictured the situation or characters. Reading and rewriting again and again. Still finding mistakes and uncertain if it was any good. Even now in the end having so many mixed emotions about his production. 

Did he enjoy writing?

Was it even successful? His mind bounced and twisted laying alone in his bed.

What is success? Was he really successful with anything? 

He is good at his job and makes a good living, but if he was to quit now, would he be considered a success? 

How many stories would it take before anyone declare he was a successful writer? A author did he like the title? ‘Seems so formal….

Whatever I’ll decide later’ 

The man picked up his phone to see the time, ‘I got a few hours before anyone comes home, what to do now’ an obvious thought, ‘this diaper will never make it, maybe it’s time rub it until I cum’ which would help keep him from feeling like he wanted to put another one on, but then he thought of the story again ‘do I want to rise that fantasy right now in my head or just enjoy this diaper for a little bit longer.’

Some of his favorite parts, 

‘meaningless fill, why the bar tender? Who cares? The man smiled, Jason called her “Mare” she probably has heard more crazy stories than anyone’

He lay alone in his bed with only his thoughts.

‘Did it get better as it went along, like a story should? Or loose readers?’

He felt his writing got better with the more he wrote, but did the story?

He wished he could forget the whole story, so he could read it again, ‘without any… pretense is that the right word?… maybe I’ll google it.’

He felt the slightest pressure in his bladder again and relaxed without thought, squirming slightly with pleasure as his diaper got warm, 

‘So funny how easy it is to wet.’ As he remembered how challenging it was decades ago, how he had to force himself to push the smallest bit of pee out, how exciting that was. 

The word control caught his attention, ‘if someone gives their control to someone else, who’s in control… I guess it depends on if you can get it back?, but if they let you have it, then what”

Such a strange thing, he would have never have thought this would continue this long. This fantasy.

‘Is fantasy better than anything real?’

Then he thought of a un-reversible button, a magical button. If he pushed it, he’d be incontinent forever. Maybe do other crazy stuff.

‘Would he push it?’ 

He thought for a second 

‘He definitely would’

‘Maybe write a story about that, maybe it will be better than this one’

The End 

• Like 3
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position … Part 20 & 21