LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Is So Much Better

I have spoken on here about how I use one Alpha Clin Premium and then a pair of pullups over it.

Well, double Alpha Clin Premium works much better, as I've found out right now, due to the realisation that trying doubling will save money.

1) it is SO much more babyish to have a thick double diaper, than the alternative which is a pull up which comes with the thought of that being a grown up option 

2) it LOOKS so much more babyish

3) I have communicated how I need to feel wet (like I'm taking responsibility for the action), and the double diaper allows that... All the time... Especially after a second wetting.

4) Like stated up front, it's cheaper. It's amazing how sometimes the best things are the cheapest. I have found that with certain foods too actually, but that's another topic altogether.

Double and even triple diapering goes back a long way, It is one of the reasons why rubber panties are very full cut. It was done with infants and toddlers at night. the diapers were laid atop each other then folded as a single unit. The full BabyDoll diaper is actuall doubled halves

large.1812285159_halfbbdoll.jpg.0fb4eafa

large.1283501659_fullbbdoll.jpg.e7faa831

This is the sotry of,and how to make the diaper that is now the BabyDoll

Not only that, but using cloth, menaing reusable, diapers will not put you in the poor house