LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You All

Guest pupsmommy

Guest pupsmommy

Thank you all for the great advice. This topic was trasferred to this section. :rolleyes:

The advice was helpful if I ever meet another Diaper Baby, ....but at this time I decided

to not go with a cheater that doesn't appreciate a good girl. :angel_not:

He prefers a hoochy momma :bash:

Ahh so your suspicions were correct. That's a shame. I would never cheat on my mommies, she means way to much to me. I admire your courage and ability to accept what you did not know. Trying to be something that was out of the Norm. My Mommies went through the same thing as she had never even heard of this lifestyle.

I'm glad he didn't tarnish our image for you and I do hope that you find what your looking for. Hopefully it will be another AB/DL, but if not best of luck to you. Don't forget us, we loved having you here, hope you don't leave. If you are staying and wish to change your name please let us know what your new name will be. Hope things make a great change for you soon. :D

Always cherish the one you have. After 7 years of a computer I needed something more. Im sorry for that, but myself like everyone else here is human. Being human, I cannot live a life of broken promises while I wait alone. I understand you have fears, but letting all of them get in the way and breaking promise after promise to be with someone for years will wear someone down and cause them to lose hope. I retreated to what was real ... my family of cubs. When we were first together I was just 20 and I am now 26. I do not know how many promises you broke to come see me, but the minute you realized I was gone you were finally willing to come. Will I come back? I dont know. I do know that I will never enter into a long distance relationship again. My heart is not willing to put up with being turned down time and time again. It is much worse than being alone. At least on my own, I know I can depend on the prmises I make to myself.