LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Step Along the Way

I've done myfive-year upgrade purchase but have not yet depolyed it. I am going for "Content Creation. I already have several music production apps, graphics apps and video editors. That requires processing power

I talked itover with my tech. and we concluded that I would need a gaming computer of mid-level. He works with Acer but he's strictly business machines. so I went over to Ebay. I used to listen to This Week In Technology (TWIT) and Leo LaPort said that if you want bargans, look for FACTORY refurbished. Well, I found an Acer Certiied Refurbisher for both the computer and the monitor. What I got was an Acer Predator Orion 5000 640 i7 dodeca core 16 GB ram 1 TB all-SSD and for a monitor Acer VT270 27" touchscreen and an Acer Predator Galea True Harmony Sound Gaming Headset. which I've already tried and it sounds great. I was just looking for "headphones, factory refurb open box" and these came in at under 50 USD, I was thinking Sennheiser or AKG. I am going to upgrade to 32 or maybe 64 GB RAM. I have to do some re-arranging to set it up right. I have a 2:1 computer speaker system. The internal soundcard has to be good although I have an older Soundblaster but I am entertaining the idea of either a Scarlett from Sweetwater or Arturia MiniFuse, both 2 inputs. I'll probably be using mostly the Arturia V Collection 9/Pigments virtual instruments and maybe get the IK Multimedia Syntronic player and collection of synthesizers Although I love my Moog Opus 3 and have a Casio WK3500 which I can sample the hell out of for the Sforando sfz/sf2 (soundfont) player and I have a boatload of VST gear and synths;  GTG, Big Cat and other, and Arturia and M-Audio controllers

• Like 1
  • Hello :)