LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult by day Toddler at Night ( open

JE PUNK

Mari was a small 26 year old woman to a condition that made her look younger but that didn’t stop her from running her own business which was running her own clothing line. At times it was fun but was mostly stressful so she got an idea that she needed someone to look after her. The small woman began to type up an ad that read *My ‘3 year old’ needs a sitter for a week while I go on a business trip.

(thanks)

I look online and fine the ad that you are looking for a babysitter. And since m i would like to make some extra cash i send you a reply along with my phone number.

Mari went to and picked out a childish outfit including a pair of teddy bear themed panties before bringing out a package of diapers and supplies and brought them to the living room as she waited for her new sitter 

Mari got up and looked at herself “Goodbye to adulthood for a week.” She said herself and skipped to the door and opened the door “Hi huh are you the new sitter mommy told me about?”

The note read “Thank you for caring for little Mari for me on short notice I couple of things I should mention Mari still has occasional accidents so she wears diapers on outings and to bed.” “She still drinks from bottles and sippy cups and drinks formula in the morning and before bed.” As the smell came from the air freshener that was in the kitchen