LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi all :) ABDL little in UK ^.^

Hi all.

I am LittleBoyCuddles, if you prefer you may call me Cuddles for short, either is fine by me.

I do web-dev for a living. Backend stuff mostly, not much for a web-designer (infact I don't really touch web design, terrible at it). I focus on backend business logic. It can be challenging but also quite fun at times and usually very rewarding. As you can imagine, I have a keen interest in computers.

I am AB and DL but probably more than not I lean on the DL side, though AB can be fun too.

For me ABDL is not a 24/7 thing like it is for some. It is something I do when I really want to unwind or just have that hankering for some ABDL fun specifically.

Outside of this stuff I enjoy video games and going for walks as I love to get outside from time to time, it's great exercise and it's great for the mind too.

I was on this site before by the same name but closed my account during a purge cycle. Probably though most of you won't remember me because I wasn't all that active on the forum and spent more time in the chat room.

Hi Cuddles, and welcome back. The nursery is always open, when you need to return ? and no worries. I’m sure you know, there’s lots of likeminded people here. So now that you are back, grab a high chair, and pull it in close. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you around.