LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking a break

Tai K

I think it is time I left for a while, not sure if and when I will be back. To the friends I have made here, thank you for being there, take care and hugs to everyone 

• Like 3

@Tai_kamiya

4 hours ago, Tai_kamiya said:

I think it is time I left for a while, not sure if and when I will be back. To the friends I have made here, thank you for being there, take care and hugs to everyone 

I do understand that sometimes you have to take a break from ANY online presence, especially if for some reason you need to be able to step away. sometimes when you do it long enough, it just doesn't have the same draw as it did when you take a break for small hiatus. When I used to work on Tallahassee Freenet, I used to be online almost 24 hours a day on on weekends, But then I had to take time off to be able to do things that I needed to do, because my worldly responsibilities were more important than my online ones. I do take my job and I did take my job seriously, but even when you work really hard, you even need time for yourself, time to be able to reset, and to be able to reevaluate things that are important to you. I want to thank you for being such a good friend to me and to others on the system. because of people like you, I have a better understanding of myself as well as why I am the way I am or why I like what I like, and I join a lot of people in believing in believing the same types of things, because I realize that what we do is considered normal, and should not be thought of as anything else.

I say to you my friend Thank you for being there, And I hope that when you feel the need to return, you will return, And when that happens, we will definitely be here for you And welcome you with open arms! as I said, we all need to be able to step back away from certain things and reevaluate our situation, and I hope that whatever happens that I will be able to see you again, don't feel bad about wanting to step away for a while, cause we all have to do it. I hope to see you again soon my friend!

Regards!

Brian

• Like 2
On 3/7/2023 at 5:54 PM, Tai_kamiya said:

Hey tai, 

let me know if you need anything you can always message me you have my phone number if u need anything I am here for you. 

• Like 3
On 3/7/2023 at 5:54 PM, Tai_kamiya said:

I'm very sad to see you go TK. But I really hope you do come back again someday! You're a awesome friend, and I'm really glad I had the pleasure of knowing you. Big hugs to you and I love you so much buddy. Big hugs!?♥️?

• Like 2