LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling my spouse was the best choice I ever made

Zoey

Some of you might have seen my past posts on here about getting up the guts to talk to my spouse about my diaper-loving tendencies. It was a really hard thing to talk to her about--probably one of the harder conversations I've ever had with her. Since then though, my life has been immeasurably better.

She's been amazing through this whole thing. She's bought me ABDL diapers twice, both times picking the ones that she thinks are cute. She's gone out in public with me a number of time while I was wearing under my pants, and teased me in all the right ways. She asks me once or twice a week if I want to wear to bed, and often she'll ask me to bring them to her so she can put them on me. She's been so loving, our intimate life hasn't suffered at all, and now I finally feel like someone actually knows the whole me. For the first time in over a decade, I feel understood. 

I don't have much else to say here, but I've got so much gratitude in my heart for her, and given that I can't go telling my irl friends about this, I figured I'd come announce it here. Right now, I'm sitting at my desk in a diaper my wife bought for me doing some work, and I still just can't believe how good it feels to have a partner who is so loving and understanding. 

• Like 11

Hiii!

Congratulations! Me and my wife are still working through it. I've worn at night from day one. But two years ago we (I) started working in pacifiers then printed diapers then sippy cups then childish clothing this all went fairly well,  but I've been stuck for about a year I don't know how to breach the onsie and snap crotch clothing subject. Anyhow happy day to you! 

?‍♂️

Oh yeah 

Also got in sleeping ? with my stuffies and pacifier. ?

?‍♂️

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Zoey said:

Some of you might have seen my past posts on here about getting up the guts to talk to my spouse about my diaper-loving tendencies. It was a really hard thing to talk to her about--probably one of the harder conversations I've ever had with her. Since then though, my life has been immeasurably better.

She's been amazing through this whole thing. She's bought me ABDL diapers twice, both times picking the ones that she thinks are cute. She's gone out in public with me a number of time while I was wearing under my pants, and teased me in all the right ways. She asks me once or twice a week if I want to wear to bed, and often she'll ask me to bring them to her so she can put them on me. She's been so loving, our intimate life hasn't suffered at all, and now I finally feel like someone actually knows the whole me. For the first time in over a decade, I feel understood. 

I don't have much else to say here, but I've got so much gratitude in my heart for her, and given that I can't go telling my irl friends about this, I figured I'd come announce it here. Right now, I'm sitting at my desk in a diaper my wife bought for me doing some work, and I still just can't believe how good it feels to have a partner who is so loving and understanding. 

Be sure you do something extra nice for her,  Take her to a nice restaurant, buy her roses, go with her to some show she likes that is totally boring for you, Do her housework once in a while.  Show her how much you appreciate her being involved in your diaper fetish and return the favor by doing nice things for her.

• Like 1