LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Age Comfort XL MegaMax Pink diapers on sale.

Hey folks.  To all my Canadian friends who wear XL diapers and like the NorthShore MegaMax diapers, Age Comfort is having quite the sale on them right now.  A case of XL Pink is going for 106.61 CAD right now.....which is a pretty decent price for us up here.  Individual bags are cheaper too.

Might be worth checking out if you're getting low.

Thanks, my friend. I will definitely check that out. i get mine from Healthwick typically but I’m always interested in a deal. Rearz has 25% of their Barnyards right now, if you like those. My only problem is, I have too many diapers in stock right now. I’m going to end up divorced, living in a van with 14 cases of diapers. 

14 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

My only problem is, I have too many diapers in stock right now. I’m going to end up divorced, living in a van with 14 cases of diapers. 

I hear that.  I've got quite a few diapers myself.  I've been stacking cases out in the open in my bedroom for a while now.  A good problem to have IMO.

• Like 1

@drynot, I've actually reconsidered my position on these, because I went to check what my usual supplier (Healthwick) is charging for medium white MegaMax's now, and zounds! They want $185 for a case of 40, plus shipping ($12 flat fee). That is NOT what I paid for them the last time out - I think I paid $160. That puts them at $4 a diaper, which is up around the ceiling for me for what I would call a "daily diaper", rather than a special occasion indulgence that I am not going to ever wear for days in a row. 

However, I find their large size a bit big on me, although I wear a large in most other brands, so, I am imagining the XL's might be comically large - I might be swimming in them. Also, my wife sometimes gives me a slightly lidded glance when I walk around in giant pink diapers. BUT, $106 is apparently a killer deal for what could arguably be an 18-24 hour diaper on me, if they're as big as I think they are.