LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still The Baby Sister (private for LilGirlLya and Cute Little Kokiri Girl)

LilGirlLya

Lizzy nodded her head there would be more to talk about, especially that used mattress her sister had brought which would definitely need to be replaced with a newer one but that that could wait. It was now time to show her sister around her new home. Lizzy got up and showed her sister around the house, the house itself was a nice and modest size perfect for two or three people to live in.

The kitchen, dining room and living room we're all nice and cozy size, there was a laundry room that laid into the garage and upstairs there were Lizzy bedroom, the guest Jan was using and a bathroom. Then it was time for the backyard, the backyard was nice it had a white picket fence and beyond a forest, the yard itself had beautiful garden as well as a big apple tree. There was a shed as well, but the most surprising thing in the yard had got to be this huge playground set it was like something you find a playground.

It was something you would find at a playground it had everything a slide, swings and a something to climb on, it even had a little house built into it Lizzy saw her sister look at it with wonder, "oh that was here before I moved apparently the owners built it for their kids and grandkids before moving away, they never really took it with them and taking it part would be too expensive so I just left it there."

Jen followed her big sister around, familiarizing herself with the layout of just where exactly everything was. It was nice to be back in a house with a lot of room rather than trying to fit everything into a one bed, one bath, one living room apartment like she had been. Just having that additional space and the neatness that her big sister maintained in it felt calming in a way the clutter of her apartment didn't.

Jen followed Lizzy outside and her eyes went wide on seeing the playground. Not a slide or a playset, but a full on playground. When she was a kid she would have killed for something like this in her backyard and as an adult she couldn't help but wander through the set up, taking a look at the swings and slides and little playhouse built into the bottom. The wildest part was, she wouldn't even have to crouch down that much to get inside it. The whole thing was huge and obviously well constructed.

Lizzy watched her sister look around the playset with amazement and a twinkle in her eyes, it brought back old memories when they were kids. She remembered when they're parents had taken them to the park, she remembered having a great time playing with her sister pushing her on the swing and playing on the playground equipment with her as their parents were on the phone or their laptop. 

Lizzy wondered if it would be all right to ask if Jan wanted to play on the swing and Lizzy could push her like old times, but quickly she dashed that thought out both of them were adults now and while the swing sets was certainly big enough for either one of them to swing on it would be a weird question to ask. Lizzy then called to her sister, "hey sis I have to put in some of your stuff in the shed so you can look around or go inside and put a movie on, I've got DVDs in a bookcase next to the couch in the living room."

Jen's exploration was broken by her sister speaking up and immediately she felt self conscious of how awestruck she had been of the giant playground. "Oh, um, I guess we can unwind with a movie if you'd like. I'm done unpacking for the day." Jen walked back over to Lizzy and went to join her going back into the house, sneaking one more peak over her shoulder at the playground set. "What sort of movie are you in the mood for?"

Jen didn't realize that her sister wasn't planning on joining her and was planning on continuing to haul her stuff into the shed. It made Jen feel more than a bit awkward. Just sitting in the living room to watch a movie all while someone else was doing her own heavy lifting for her. But Lizzie was out the door now and Jen was alone in the house. She didn't know what to do. She thought about helping but, honestly, she was exhausted from the move and her sister had excused her. After standing in the room for a while thinking she decided that she'd just do as she was told.

She went over to the shelf and began browsing. The collection was fairly diverse but Jen ultimately found a horror movie that looked at least half decent and at worst funny. A comedy or some summer blockbuster might be a distraction, but she wondered if build up and release of tension from a horror movie might help her work out some of the discomfort she felt about her situation.

The horror movie that Jen picked out was a movie called Itsy Bitsy about a single mother moving from New York to the countryside with her two children for a job opportunity only for them to be hunted by a giant spider, as Jen watched the movie her sister took more stuff from the dining room and the shed like extra plates, a blender, a crock pot and everything that was left in the dining room were paintings, a few books and DVDs and her sisters laptop. By the time Lizzie was done she cracked her back and decided to get a drink of ice tea from the refrigerator.

Jen continued watching the movie but her attention was always on the question of 'should I get up to help?' Jen felt obligated but with each trip Lizzie made, she didn't ask for a hand or even to lift heavy boxes. She just took care of everything. Jen felt obligated but Lizzie didn't and Jen just...let her sister take care of her. It felt weird but the guilt mingled with a weird sense of satisfaction that someone was helping her. When Jen heard the fridge open she paused the movie and got off the couch.

Jen slinked into the kitchen and loitered in the doorway, leaning gently on the door frame. "Hey, so...are you all done? You don't need my help, do you?"

Lizzie got her iced tea and took a sip, when she saw her sister she smiled, "oh hey yeah I'm done managed to put all the things that wasn't needed in the shed and a lot of your stuff that could be used like your painting and laptop are in the dinning room, but we can go over that stuff later." Lizzie smiled and walked over to her sister before giving her a hug and gently rubbing her head, "and don't worry about seeing if I need help your big sister has everything under control, right now you've gone through some things and it's best to just take some time and take it one step at a time."

The combination of the words and touch caused Jen to begin to tear up, she couldn't explain it in any other way that just feeling grateful and thankful for her big sister. Jen savored the hug. It was intoxicating but soon her fear of breaking down in front of her sister pried her away. "I, I'll be right back." Jen said, voice and lip quivering as she walked quickly to the bathroom. Only once inside did Jen turn on the faucet and sit on the toilet having a brief cry.

'Just how affection starved am I'? Jen thought as she regained her composure. Jen was preparing to head back out and leaned down to pull up her pants when she saw something that shocked her. Just like earlier. A patch in her panties. 'Actually...' Jen reached down, her fingers lightly touching the insides of her undies. 'patches. That's still wet.' she thought. True enough there were two stains, one dried and yellow and the other still damp. Jen's heart started to race. Once was one thing, apparently three times now she'd leaked into her panties. 

She wiped herself down and pulled her her stained underwear, heading back to Lizzie and pretending everything was fine.

"Yeah," Jen nodded, sniffling again. "Just, a long day, you know?" She walked back over the the couch, her eyes furtively scanning the sofa to make sure there were no stains and, fortunately, there weren't. She took her seat back on the couch but this time made the choice to grab one of the throw pillows and position it on her lap, just in case. Jen reached over and got some of the crackers from the bowl, "So," she said as she munched, "do you want to watch a movie too?"

Lizzie knew her sister was not entirely being honest with her, but she didn't want to push it, it was a lot of process for Jen having just moved in with her big sister as well as dealing with a lot of problems right, so Lizzie knew it would was best to take it one step at a time. "I was thinking we could just watch an action movie like Indiana Jones." Lizzie said before putting on the movie. And that was how the day went, after a couple of movies Lizzie and Jen  got back to work like hanging the paintings and other knick knacks and items that Jen owned.

The night proceeded on with Jen and Lizzy spending time together watching movies and snacking before finishing up the last bits of unpacking. It had been a long, tough day and Jen was finally ready to put it behind her. Even though it was earlier than she normally went to bed, Jen wished her sister goodnight and went to get ready for bed. She was dressed for it already after her shower but a quick brush of her teeth was still needed before going to sleep. Jen curled into her second hand twin size bed and wrapped herself in the salvaged sheets and comforter from her former king size one and soon fell asleep.

After the long day, picking up Jan, unpacking, going through her things to figure out which to put in the shed and which to use really it was exhausting. Lizzy had gotten a shower after her sister then got into her pajamas, she then headed to bed for an early night sleep she didn't have to do any work tomorrow which was good because there was still something she had to do for her sister like showing her around town and buying her a new mattress.

But as Lizzie laid in her bed she thought about the conversation she had with Jan, the look in her eyes I told Lizzie that something was wrong with her, but she didn't want to press her little sister after just moving in. It would probably be better to bring it up tomorrow after breakfast. It was late at night probably around 2 in the morning when scream woke Lizzy up.

Jen woke with a shout, while it was tough to remember the details, her racing heart the lingering fear that she felt made it clear that she'd had a nightmare. As she tried to calm down and catch her breath something felt strange. Almost familiar but, "Oh fuck..." Jen whispered. She flung back the sheets and was horrified to see herself sitting in a small puddle. Not only that but the wetness was riding up her back as her shorts and shirt tail were similarly soaked. She covered her mouth with her hands to suppress another scream. She hadn't even been drinking and somehow she'd wet the bed!

Jen got up and began quickly stripping the mattress, seeing a new dark circle on it amidst all the one's it's previous owner had made. Suddenly, Jen heard a door open and the lights flickered on.

When Lizzie heard the scream she immediately got out of bed and went to her little sister's room hoping that she was okay, "she probably had a nightmare, this is a new place for her."  Lizzie thought but still she had to check if everything was all right, when she opened the guest room she said, "I'm sorry to barge in Jan is.... everything... okay."

Lizzie just stood there when she saw the huge wet spot on her sister's pajamas, then at the wet stain on the mattress Jan looked like a deer caught in the headlights no doubt mirroring Lizzie's own look.

• 2 weeks later...

"LIZZIE, NO DON'T-" Jen cried out as her sister came in. It was too late though, her sister stood in the doorway as shocked as she felt. Jenny's hands instantly went down to her crotch, covering up the wet spot on her pajama pants and she positioned herself to be between her big sister and the stained bed.

At first Lizzy didn't know what to do her adult sister had wet the bed and was trying to cover herself like a little kid, Lizzy took some deep breaths then after that she put a gentle hand on her sister shoulder, "Jen I can see you had an accident I want you to go into the bathroom and get cleaned, I will handle the accident on your bed."

• Like 1