LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans cartoonist with nappy fetish art ‘kink’ invited to speak to children at library

On 2/23/2023 at 4:59 PM, MegaChar said:

She draws diaperfur art?

Ive never seen them draw it. They draw trans comics but only once Ive seen them draw a comic about abdls. Im a former furry of 9 years, I would have known by now if they drew diaperfur.

Umm, yea...sounds like the media is scraping the bottom of the barrel here for a insult.

She has/had a deviant art under another name, can't remember what it is but she gave a run down on Facebook of how she was doxxed and targeted for the last few years by the worst creatures of the internet for being ABDL. Being a prominent trans speaker it's just an easy angle to attack her on, she's not speaking about ABDL  on these tours and has not at any point suggested it should be in the conversation; she's speaking about the Assigned Male comic and trans rights. This article isn't really even trying to be honest or balanced, it's an attack piece.

The only reason I know about her being ABDL is she did a couple of couple of posts about ongoing attacks from TERFs and how they have recently gained more traction as conservative politicians in general are focusing on trans rights as an easy wedge issue. A trans activist with a taboo kink is an obvious target, she's quitting the public speaking after this tour because it never stops.

She doesn't use the term ABDL or mention diapers at all when she discussed this on the Assigned Male page , she uses "Little" in the post and I don't think the comic used the word at all - it was just one strip about being persecuted for liking childish things, this accompanied the post where she talked about this saga. That's it. 

****edit: I was underinformed about the artist, I came across this video today discussing her: 

I'm leaving the rest of the post and the one below as is; I don't feel any different about all I said about the tour being misrepresented and disingenuous reporting on ABDL/trans issues for political gain etc, but unfortunately Sophie has some issues. 

Edited by Ivanna P. Friely
Learned more.
On 3/16/2023 at 11:03 AM, Alyeskabird said:

Oh skys, the whole 'think of the children' thing. Good gods, I generaly want to drag the idiots that scream that argument through the mud. That phrase has been used to cause more harm to children than most anything else. Hell, I think that was used when some group of pranksters got some cali township to ban dihodrogenmonoxide as being a danger to life liberty and children.

But no, I was really serious, it was fun making stuff for drag queens, they would want the most insane outfits, it was cool and challanging to meet there desires. Had one that was pretty close to me in size and shape, so I ended up being a standing dummy a couple times for polishing things off when working with a friend. Costuming was something I was big into for a while, partly how I met so many trans folks when I was younger. Had to think about it for a while, and, really, if I am totaly honest about it. The fuck should I care? It is there body. Ultimatly, they should have the right to make that call. Not me, not some asshat who won a popularity contest by paying off the judges, or shit like that.

As for the children thing, I have not been keeping up to date on things. I have seen a very few articles about it, one that was very for the idea, one that was very against the idea, but I think that was about some study or other done in the 90s. It might have been biased, as a lot of studys are, but, one of the big things in that article was that a lot of the children that had transitioned, as adults eather wished they had not, or where violently angry with there perents for letting them do it. Only found the article as I was looking for examples of girly cloths on male children when looking for a costume idea. 

On the other hand, I have not been following the shitshow that the sudject has become. In part because I see lies and accusations coming from both sides, and little in the way of truth. I am also quite used to being attacked for not being violently pro, or against something. I allready know someone will want to attack, reguardless of what I might say, cause I disagree with the slightist bit with what they might say. I am tired of the bullshit. I am tired of the pro group making things up, and even more tired of the idiotic antis making even worse shit up.

All I can do is vote what I feel is right, and put my money where my mouth is.

Also to be honest, does not help that a friend who is transitioning right now keeps ranting and raving about things in a very disjointed manor, and screaming at everyone around cause of some bs some asshat did somewhere. I understand its important to them, but, them coming up and wanting to rant and rave about some asshat pulling bs that I never heard of, it gets old, and I do not have the time that they do to track that kinda shit. So you are kinda getting a little backlash from me dealing with the frustration of getting randomly yelled at for shit I got no clue about.  Hell, I normaly don't even poke this forum but maybe once a month or so normaly, my frquency of late has been rather unusual. 

Humm, and if transphobes are claiming to have trans friends now, they must have really changed, they never would have even admitting to knowing one, other than as a subject of hate back then. Weird how times change.

It's hard for people not deeply invested in trans rights (I e. The majority of the population) to grasp just how unbalanced the coverage of the "trans debate" is, and how much of it is just outright lies by bad actors either in it purely for their own prejudice or because it's an easy way to stir up & leverage other people's prejudices.

By the same token I think those of us it affects directly lose sight of how people of all political persuasions can be convinced that there's some sort of truth to the most ridiculous bullshit about trans people simply because of sheer repetition. E.g. recruiting /convincing kids to transition - no one, ever, has had this goal, yet it's probably the most common accusation. It's mentioned in this thread. Seriously, I'll eat my hat if you find any sort of trans activist trying to recruit people.  

Alex Jones said it? Chyeah, obviously nuts right? Bunch of Fox News hosts are saying it? Well they're always a bit excitable. JK Rowling pens an essay about it and whilst avoiding derogatory language or snide comments about trans people still pushes the idea it's an ideology and won't somebody think of the children? Oh, maybe there is something to this. 

It's really disappointing when people believe this crap and we can be prone to lashing out over it because it just.never.stops, but yeah, it is understandable that if a lie is presented often enough and by people who seem reasonable it can stick. 

It's really simple - talks about LGBT issues aimed at children are there to provide support for queer children. Queer children exist, they always have and always will. These talks by Sophie LaBelle, other stuff like drag queen story hour, the unfairly maligned safe schools program (big debacle in Australia) etc. aren't about sex, they're about showing kids that it's ok to be different. It's for the straight and cisgender kids too - the more people come to learn about cultures outside of the heteronormative the less hate there is in the world. 

But yeah back to the original article, this is lazy conservative wedge politics & nothing more. The only people putting children at risk of being involved in a conversation about ABDL are these conservatives & other hateful people trying to create an association between Sophie being ABDL and transgender and imply that she is giving talks on both topics - which she is not. In my opinion that should make y'all angry at them, not Sophie. Whatever your opinion on transgender people it's very clearly relying on the widely held assumption ABDL is related to paedophilia. 

Ok I might be ranting because it's way past my bed time. That'll do!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Honestly I just get tired of being attacked because I do not agree 110 percent with whatever viewpoint is being presented. Hell, its why I do not talk about abortion or a lot of other topics like that. Its less stressful to just lurk in the background and keep out of it.

RileyK is a hypocrite, she has a history of deleting her stuff on her Twitter as well when called out and she says she takes accountability if she did something wrong. Well what about me? She accused me of posting inappropriate things about minors which was a lie because I never did that and she did this on reddit. Instead of admitting she made a mistake with my post history, she backs out and doesn’t admit shit.

I used to be a fan of her but that day I changed how I felt about her and now I think all these videos she makes on other bad actors is just her trying to gain an audience. She may be correct what she says but the fact she lied about me on Reddit about my post history and not admit to it totally changed how I see her. I also have her blocked on Twitter because of it and took her blog off my blog in the links section. 

I also have proof because I saved a screen shot of her comment so she can never deny it.

Now ABDLs out there argue that this isn’t sexual, they are the ones that go ABDL out in public and expose their diapers and dress up as ABDL in public and they argue it’s not sexual and they compare it to being transgender or gothic. Yeah I hate these kind too which is the reason why I am not too active in ABDL communities anymore. I am afraid Sophie is one of these people.