LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chad's Reunion - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Elfy

The following is a preview for a new story available exclusively on my Patreon.

My Patreon is my only source of income and I'm tremendously thankful to everyone who is able to support me. I use may Patreon to keep the lights on, a roof over my head and padding under my butt (all the essentials). If you like my stories I humbly ask you to check out my Patreon where you can find many, many more. This is the 45th Patreon exclusive story I have posted!

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Chad was a bully in high school. It's a time he regrets and after an accident humbled him he felt awful about the person he was. He didn't want to go to the reunion at all since he was sure no one wanted him there. However, his wife insisted he go, she was sure apologising and making friends would be best for everyone.

Once he gets to the party he discovers that not everyone is in the forgiving spirit. What follows is a series of humiliations as Chad's former victims decide to get some revenge.

This is a preview of a 12,700 word story full of humiliation, diapers, revenge and public embarrassment.

---

“Surprised to see me?” Mr. Linegan asked darkly, “Thought I was blackballed or something?”

“N-No… It’s just…” Chad stuttered.

As Chad stood in front of his old teacher he felt a cramp pass across his belly. He really needed the bathroom but he wasn’t at all keen to potentially expose his diapers to anyone who might have a grudge. In this room there was no shortage of people who felt like that towards him. More than ever he wished he had put his foot down at home and refused to come.

“You really did a number on me, you know that?” Mr. Linegan was staring daggers at Chad, “I managed to keep my job by the skin of my teeth but my wife left me.”

Chad looked at the ground as if he was still a student being told off. He understood why the teacher was angry at him but in this case he felt at least a little righteous indignation, sure he was wrong to do what he did but Mr. Linegan was hardly in the right. Chad winced as he felt a pain in his tummy. He put his hand to his belly as he waited for it to pass.

Maybe it was his body’s attempt to ease the pressure but Chad suddenly felt a long burst of heat coming from his penis. His bladder emptied of its own volition into the soggy padding making the diaper swell up even further. The way the urine splashed around his crotch was very distracting.

“What are you doing?” Mr. Linegan asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“W-What do you mean?” Chad stuttered.

Chad had grown so used to wetting his pants he had stopped paying attention to his behaviour when he did so. Now his attention was strongly brought back to the way he spread his legs a little, stood up straight and stared into the middle-distance. Without meaning to he adopted the pose of a toddler wetting their pants whenever he needed to go.

Mr. Linegan stepped closer and Chad took a deep breath. He felt frozen to the spot as the teacher stood right in front of him. As a student Chad would never let someone step up to him like this but things had changed a lot. He hung his head and hoped Mr. Linegan wasn’t going to hit him. Instead of raising his fists the older man simply sniffed the air.

“You smell awful.” Mr. Linegan sniffed again, “What is that? You smell like a public bathroom.”

Chad was going very red in the face and his heart hammered at several times its normal pace. No one had ever come this close to his secret and now he felt frozen under the glare of a predator. Here amongst all of his old classmates and with the music playing his shame had never been so close to being exposed.

“Wait, wait, wait…” Mr. Linegan repeated himself a few times, “I recognise that smell.”

“Listen, Mr. Linegan… I’m sorry for w-what happened in the past.” Chad started.

“Shut up.” Mr. Linegan cut Chad off.

Chad legs were shaking as Mr. Linegan looked down at his crotch. His brain was screaming at him to run but his feet remained planted to the floor as if there were roots coming out of the bottom of them. He closed his eyes as if that would remove him from the situation or turn him invisible.

“I recognise that smell.” Mr. Linegan was so close to Chad now he was practically whispering, “My mother has the same smell… My elderly incontinent mother.”

Chad was holding his breath. This had to be a nightmare. Most people had nightmares where they were in front of a crowd and realised they forgot to wear pants, this was his version. Standing in a room surrounded by people he had wronged and his diapers were about to be exposed.

“S-Sir…” Chad started.

Chad was suddenly cut off when Mr. Linegan’s hand thrust out and grabbed his crotch. Chad’s eyes flew wide open. There was no way the teacher could miss the fact that he was wearing a diaper, a very wet diaper. Chad could feel Mr. Linegan’s fingers prodding and poking the swollen padding as a twisted smile split his face.

“Mr. Linegan… Sir, can we please…” Chad was about to beg his teacher for mercy but it was clearly already too late.

There was no hesitation in Mr. Linegan’s movements. It was like this was the moment he had been waiting for his entire life. His fingers gripped the waistband of Chad’s pants and pulled down. The pants slid over the smooth surface of the padding as they fell down around Chad’s ankles. If someone could die of embarrassment it would have happened right there.

“Chad? What are you doing?” Mr. Linegan had jumped back a step and was now yelling loudly.

As one all the eyes in the room turned to Chad. He was completely exposed with his wet diaper on display in front of everyone. The music turned down and the lights went up giving everyone an even better view. Chad looked around as people were forming a circle. He could hear people talking.

“Is that Chad?” Came a female voice.

“Is that a diaper!?” Replied another.

Chad was slowly recovering some of his wits and he realised he had to pull his pants up. It was the only way to hide his embarrassment and so he could run away. He bent over and reached down. There was laughter and Chad realised he was giving people an even better view of his wet underwear. He was able to get his pants a quarter of the way up his legs before Mr. Linegan stepped on the waistband. There was a loud ripping noise as the waistband tore and the pants fell back to the ground.

“Please…” Chad choked out through tears.

Chad reached down to try to pull his pants up again but Mr. Linegan’s foot remained in place. He was shaking and very aware that more and more people were paying even closer attention. A ring of people was forming around the scene that Chad was creating.

With a desperate lunge Chad pulled his feet out of the pants. Covering up meant nothing at all when everyone had seen his diaper already, all that mattered was getting away and hoping never to see any of these people ever again. His left foot got stuck in the pants and when he finally managed to pull them out he tripped and ended up on the ground.

The laughter was like daggers to Chad. He was face down on the floor with his eyes closed as his face went bright red. This was his worst nightmare. He could feel the cool air on his legs, it contrasted greatly with the warmth in his diaper. He tried desperately to think of a way to cover up but it was hopeless.

Chad stayed on the ground motionless as if by not moving he might disappear. The laughter was deafening to him and now he could hear individual comments and wolf whistles. Everyone had formed up to watch this humiliation whilst Chad noticed a small group had appeared in front of him.

“Well, isn’t this an interesting twist.” Ben said.

Chad looked up to see Ben, Susan, Fran and Mr. Linegan all standing right in front of him. He felt a shiver run through his spine. The four people he had hurt the most were now defiantly standing over him. There was no mercy in their eyes.

“I think it’s time for some good old fashioned revenge.” Fran said with a harsh laugh.

Chad was forcefully lifted to his feet by Ben who was so strong he could handle him like a ragdoll. Susan stepped forwards with a look of pure disgust on her face. Chad felt shame running through him and was powerless to stop these people from doing whatever they wanted with him.

“P-Please…” Chad gasped. His throat was thick with shame, he could barely choke his words out.

“I don’t remember you showing anyone else mercy.” Susan spat out, “And look at that, not only are you wearing a diaper but you’ve pissed yourself like a baby!”

Susan shouted out the final words prompting another round of laughter. This was worse than Chad’s worst nightmare now. His legs felt like jelly but Ben wouldn’t let him fall nor would he let him run away. This was retribution plain and simple and as Chad looked around hoping to find one sympathetic face he saw that everyone wanted this to happen.

Susan’s hand went down to Chad’s diaper and she squeezed the front of the padding. It wasn’t too hard but it was enough to make Chad wince. He could feel the padding, thick from his wettings, moving against him. He didn’t know what the woman planned to do but he could see how much she was enjoying this. The woman he had humiliated with near naked pictures was now in total control of him.

“I can think of a few people who would like to see this.” Susan said as she took her phone out of her pocket.

“No… Please…” Chad begged.

Susan lifted up the camera and took several pictures from different angles. As she did so there were more catcalls as people joked that he was a model. Chad wanted the ground to eat him up, this was already bad enough but with photos of the event it would be immortalised forever.

“Come on, Chad.” Susan laughed, “Strike a pose for us!”

Everyone was enjoying watching their former bully being put in his place. Chad looked over to the exit, it was so close and yet so far away. Ben had been holding Chad in place since this started and now he complied with Susan’s request. He put Chad’s hands on his hips as if he was posing and Susan took more photos.

“No, no, no…” Susan sighed, “This just won’t do. We need more. The people on social media will want to see more!”

---

If you want to find out how Chad ended up here or what happens next you can find the full story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/chads-reunion-78975643

Thank you all again ❤️