LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cursed Summons. Private with RynoBro

Esme yelled as a group of frogs started to swarm her she knew this would happen, but she was deterred as she quickly made it into her room she knew she probably would get in trouble, but apparently she getting in trouble was the school's least concern as apparently someone cursed the Alchemy teacher and a lot of students were talking about it.

The moment she got into a room she set about her work she spoke some ancient words and did some little binding and soon made the hair into a ring and slipped it on her finger before binding it with a spell witch would prevent anyone from taking it off but her. Then sat down, took out a cigarette and lit it taking a few Puffs on it as she started to wind down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Kiki was heading back to the school grounds as it was technically forbidden to go into the woods without telling a teacher due to the fact that it's inhabitants didn't exactly like people, Kiki thought about it for a few moments listening to the demon. "I don't know I haven't really given it much thought," she said and recalled what those two did to her, Cyrus Snape the most popular guy in school after out on a date they dated for a while but then at school dance Dolores Rowling revealed secrets from Kiki's diary and hadCyrus dumbed Kiki on the Dance Floor while everyone was looking at her. It was only later that Kiki found out that was all planned out by Dolores who had Cyrus pretend to date her just to get information on her.

• 4 weeks later...

Xena smiled as her spell would make it her have a direction connect with Esme. Xena smiled as she knew what she need to do. “I need you to get some gum and we will curse it and cause them to blurt out their darkest secrets and unable to lie.” Said Xena in a bored voice she had everything she need for Esme, not know it would affect Kiki as well.

Kiki nodded her head, she was relieved that this was almost over soon she was going to be the most exceptional and popular student in the school plus she'd be getting revenge on her bullies. But still a feeling of guilt nagged her a bit as she would be sending a student into the demon world even if it was Esme.

Meanwhile Esme breathed easier she had a feeling that weak and timid Kiki had made contact with the demon that she accidentally summoned, even if that wasn't true Esme was protected from any curse, it was simple rubber and glue spell basically any curse that was thrown at her was deflect by the ring would and would deflect on to the person the ring was made out of.

She would feel guilty if Kiki was innocent and knew she would have to make it up to her if it turned out she was innocent, but if not even she would deal with her after she got the demon off her back, finally it was time to put her new plan into action. She then got a gift basket of makeup supplies and sweets, it cost her a pretty chilling but it was necessary, she then left the room and knocked on 
Odalia's door. 

When Odalia answered
Esme saw that one of the top students of the school looked absolutely miserable her eyes were red from crying she looked like a child, Esme put on her best sympathetic face, "hey I heard what's been going on I know we don't really talk much but I brought you a basket of makeup and sweets, may I come in?" Odalia thought about slamming the door in Esme's face, but then looked at the basket, the makeup looked expensive and it was some of her favorite kinds as well as some sweets, the student rubbed her eyes and let out a sigh and invited her rival in.

Xena repossessed Kiki body and felt weird. She let the magic flow and knew what was going on. “You have been cursed Kiki.” Said Xena “I can not tell who cursed you but you have been cursed.” Said Xena. She decided to help Kiki out by unlocking Kiki full magic ability most witches can only access 25% of their magic, due to some block in their mind. With her magic full unlocked and with Xena teaching Kiki could be the strongest witch at the school.

Xena had a feeling about the curse and she could counter curse it but it would take more time than she wanted. She could alway portal both of them now and remove the curse in her realm.

Kiki had gotten a new pack of gum inside of desk, when she asked what was next she was told that she was cursed witch shocked Kiki, "wait what who cursed me?" But then Xena used her magic and before Kiki realized what was happening her entire body felt like it was on fire she had access to power that was so intense that she passed out and unfortunately wet herself.

As that whole thing was going on Esme had gotten close to Odilia, the present worked on her and the young student was opening up about what had happened, Odilia had a gut feeling that Kiki was responsible she didn't have proof, but there was no way this stuff happening to her was not Kiki doing. 

Esme smiled and said she knew of a way to break whatever the curse Odilia was suffering from, at first Odilia didn't believe her but after going through three diapers and quite possibly a fourth one soon, so Odilia didn't really have any choice and agreed. Esme that she would come to her dorm room later with the ingredients.

Xena took full control of the body once Kiki passed out. She used magic to clean herself up. She took the gum and cursed it before she went and slid a piece in both target’s pocket. Xena watched as both people started to chew on the gum.

”I ONLY HAVE BEEN DATING YOU SO I CAN STEAL YOUR MAKE UP.” Cyrus yelled.

”I STILL WET THE BED EVERYNIGHT. I SLEEP WITH MR.TEDDY AND MY BLANKIE.” Dolores yelled herself. Both of the bullies covered their mouths but it would not help as everyone was laughing at them.

”I HATE SPORTS. I WANT TO PUT ON MAKE UP, DO MY HAIR, PAINT MY NAILS AND WEAR DRESSES.” Cyrus yelled.

With Xena’s part of the contract finished, power filled her.

While Xena couldn't really possess all her powers like in the Demon World she was strong enough that combined with the young witchling's Newfound strength they could easily bind and send Esme to the demon world, still need to do a ritual together in order to make that work.

When Kiki regained Consciousness she was told what happened and Xena reminded her about her part of the deal Kiki agreed and they went to their room and looked for a transportation spell to transfer someone to the demon world, when they found it it was difficult but with Kiki's Newfound power and some of Xena's power they could do it.

But before Kiki had a chance to draw the sigil a great force ripped Xena out of her body making the girl tumble back and fall on the floor. Xena herself was disoriented by the time she regained her footing she was in a summoning room and in  it was none other than Odalia with a tied up and knocked out Esme. "Hello demon." 

Odalia said with an unamused look on her face Xena immediately tried to grab the
witchling only for her hand to be sensed which Xena had to pull back, she looked around and saw that there were sigils and binding spells keeping the demon in place. "I want to make a deal." Odalia said.

Xena glared at both girls. She knew something was going on. “”What is your deal?” Asked Xena, she knew this was too easy. Something was going on. She was no a stupid demon and was sure the witches were trying something.

Odalia looked at the demon, trying to put on a very serious look all the while fighting back nervousness and anger. She then cleared her throat and said, "alright I know you're the one who cursed me, Esme told me so here's my deal I want you to remove all the curses you put on me and you have to promise not to curse me again, in exchange you can have her." Odalia said pointing to the unconscious Esme that was wrapped up.

Xena looked at Odalia then the knocked out Esme. Xena knew this was too easy, she was not dumb. Esme was more skilled than Odalia was. Xena saw promise in Esme. Xena went over to Odalia and closed her eyes. She felt for the incontinence curse she placed on Odalia as each curse had a signature. She did not feel that curse in “Odalia”, instead she felt the curse that she placed on Esme to bind her to Xena and prevent from countering her spells.

Xena would have to hand it to Esme, she was very smart. If Xena did not live as long as she has, she may have been fooled. Xena locked the door and made the door disappear, sealing them into the room. “I do not want people see what I can do.” Said Xena. “Now, Odalia wants to be freed from the curse exchange for Esme.” Said Xena. 

Esme was nervous this was a dangerous game she was playing taking the from of Odalia and Odalia taking them from of her, she looked at the demon and figured that her ruse might be discovered she then said, "now I want you to remove the curses that are on me and exchange you can have her the girl that's tied up." she worded it in a way to indicate herself and the girl that was tied up to be taken in her place.

Xena smirked as the girl was foolish, she was trapped in the room with Xena as she sealed the exits. “Why would I do that? Seeing you are the one who summoned me.” Said Xena waved her hand and the spell that made Esme and Odalia look like each other disappeared as the roomed turned pitch black. Then they were in her realm. “You could have had power and control. You broke your side of the deal. Now you must face your punishment. You should have know it is bad to break a deal with a demon.” Said Xena. She snapped her finger and they were in a massive nursery.

But Esme did not panic she immediately pulled out a stone said some words and was immediately teleported back to her world, Esme was happy that she was able to make a transmission stones.

Although the transmission stones she had made had crumbled to dust due to the fact that was a one-time use but mad to save her and teleport her back to her world, with the plan of tricking the demon and trading someone else their place didn't work Esme had to think of a new idea.

Xena let out a sigh of annoyance. She ordered her subjects to get Odalia set up in a room and have a nursemaid get her cleaned up and changed. She was ready to end this little game. She has been going too soft on Esme. She knew what she had to do was seal her magic. Xena portaled herself back into the realm. She did not care about the teachers at this point. After all Esme tried to sell off a classmate so even by this world’s laws Esme is the criminal not her. 

Unfortunately there were still laws that governed dimensional crossing so once again the demon queen's spirit was put back into Kiki who was sitting on her bed wondering what happened, the moment she felt the demon queen rush Into her body Kiki bombarded the demon queen with a million questions on what happened, before telling the demon queen that the transportation schedule was finished.