LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cursed Summons. Private with RynoBro

Esme was busy in her dorm room having to go over recipe in her spell book, she had been doing poorly in Miss Sassafras’s  potion and herbal class, Esme had just been too busy working on Advanced broom class, defense against forbidden arts class and the Monster anatomy class, she needed an extra hand to help her and after digging through some books discovered a spell to summon a help for demon from the 9th Realm.

“Let's see eye of newt, root of mandrake, feather of Phoenix blood of wolf, now it says here I need lavender.”

Esme said as she put the ingredients in the miniature cauldron as she went to check her cupboard for lavender Esme was shock to find it wasn't any lavender. “Darn it where is it,” she said as she opened cupboards but no lavender to be found and it was already to late, but as luck would have it Esme discovered some baby powder and it did have lavender extract and if so maybe that's enough?

Esme started putting the powder in hesitantly, when the potion was ready she scooped it up with a ladle and poured it into a jar before letting it cool and then taking a paintbrush made the sigil on the floor and said the ancient words to summon a helper demon from the 9th Circle.

Xena the Beast Queen helped run her tribe in the 9th Realm. She was so busy caring for all of her people she never had a pup of her own. She felt a powerful pull to a portal. She told her people to stay back.

Xena appeared in a large room. She looked around as it looked and smelled different than her realm. She glared down to see a small witch. Xena stood almost 7 ft tall. She sniffed the air and smelled baby powder. She got a grin on her face as he wolf ears and tail twitched.

Xena picked her up. “Oh my, you are such a cutie.” Said Xena. “You are like one of my little pups of my village.” She said rubbing her face all over Esma.  She felt the pull of the mothering circle Esma accidentally formed.

Xena silently casted a spell to cause Esma to wet herself as she held her. “What is your name baby?” Asked Xena. 

When did spell activated what appeared to Esme shocked her it was not a small helpful helper demon from the 9th Circle, but a huge succubus looking demo, "wait what." Esme said before consulting her spell book, the common picture of a helper demon didn't look anything like the creature she summoned. But before she could dismiss the demon she was soon picked up much to her shock.

"H-Hay put me down, n-no stop that rubbing I command you demon." Esme yelled as she kicked and fussed in the demon's grasp being picked up, rubbed and held was not in the helper demon summoning ritual.

Xena chuckled. “Oh sugar, you do not command me. You are not strong enough.” Said Xena. She removed Esme’s clothes and panties. Xena waved her hand and a frilly dress and diaper appeared. “Now let’s get you dressed.” Said Xena. Xena helped her into the dress.

Xena laid her down. Xena held Esme’s ankles as she powdered and set her down on the open diaper. She powdered her some more before taping the diaper closed. “You are so cute.”

When the demon started to remove Esme’s clothes and panties, she started to kick and scream demanding to be let go and to be obeyed, but when she saw the diaper frilly dress Esme really put up a fuss no matter how she kicked, screamed or cruised nothing seemed to work on the demon when she was finally dressed and diapered Esme’s Vodyanoy spit.

Esme I was able to grab it before smashing it open releasing a horrible and foul noxious smell that even made the succubus wretch, the moment the young witch was free she got on the floor ran to the symbol and destroyed it sending the succubus back to the 9th realm, but unbeknownst to Esme the damage had already been done to her.

Xena was pleased as she was able to get Esme diapered and dressed. She was going to have so much fun with her little witch baby. She was about to be the happiest succubus in all of the realms. Suddenly an extreme foal order made it impossible to move.

Before Xena could do anything, she was forced back into her realm. Xena enraged yelled at the red sky. She just lost her baby. She took a few deep breath. She calmed down and realized it would work out better this way. She could was connect to her and could use her magic to make it where Esme will summon her back and want Xena to be her mommy. She just needed to wait.

After the succubus had disappeared Esme rubbed her head taking some deep breath trying to calm down the young witch looked down at herself and give out Adele of humiliation and anger as she immediately ripped off the clothes and diaper she was forced into. After taking a few more deep breaths she left the room, went to a closet and got dressed in her spare school uniform before jumping on the bed and screaming in her pillow and saying every curse she knew before wearing herself out and going to sleep luckily today was Sunday and she didn't have any classes.

Xena smiled as she now had a connection to Esme. She could feel her enter the dream realm. Xena smiled as she let herself go into an astral plane and enter her dream. Xena manipulated Esme dream where instead of a magical school it was a potty training school. Xena was the teacher. “Okay pop quiz time. If you fail that mean you will stay in pull ups. Fail bad enough, you go back to diaper for the rest of the semester.” Said Xena in a teacher outfit, her breast were bulging in the top. 

Xena gave Esme her test but all of her answers were in a strange language that she could not read. “You got fifteen minutes.” Said Xena.

Esme was confused she didn't understand what was going on and worse was when she looked down she discovered that she was in a pink pull up, when she was given the test strange language that she could not read. Esme looked at the big breasted teacher before raising her hand and asking with a deep crimson blush on her face, "Excuse me, excuse me what's going on here, why am I here I'm already potty trained."

“Are you? Then this test should be easy. In truth I do not think you are. I mean look at your potty chart.” Said Xena as she pointed to the potty chart. Esme had a lot of rain clouds and thunderstorms. “Now come on.” Said  Xena as pointed to test. “You need to get started. Are you having a hard time reading. I know it is hard but try your best.” She cooed.

Xena smiled as she used her powers to make the clock move faster. “You got ten minutes left.” Said Xena in a kind voice.

"But but I am already potty trained." Esme said stopping her foot before being told 10 minutes were left on the test, she then sat down and decided to just wing it and write all her answers guess all her answers. After that was done she raised her hand and said she was finished before looking at the clock and seeing that it seems like it she had some minutes left, but she couldn't tell due to the fact that the clock had weird writing on it instead of numbers.

“One more tantrum Esme and you will be in time out.” Warned Xena as she sat at her desk. A few students finished before her. Xena graded them and smiled and gave every one of them a gold star and told them they move on to the next class.

When Esme was done. Xena picked up the paper and Esme. She set Esme on her lap as she graded. She pulled out the red marker and started to make her test. “Esme, I thought you would finally pass this time. You failed worse than last time. I am sorry but I have to take you out of the potty training class and back into the diapered classes. She laid Esme on the desk and removed her pull ups. “See wet.” Said Xena holding the soggy garment. She wiped Esme down and easily taped a baby diaper that fit Esme perfectly.

Esme was shocked she was always a good student how could she fail like that? When she was told that she be put back into diapers little which immediately start kicking up a fuss, "no no no no its not my fault, its the stupid task it's not even in English." Esme yelled out even as she was taking out the wet pull-up and place into a diaper, kicking her feet at the giant teacher's little legs.

Xena grabbed her by the ear. She lowered the diaper. She set her over her lap and started to spank her. “Okay, I think someone need to be on the naughty stool.” Said Xena. She placed Esme on the naughty stool and made Esme have an extreme urge to pee. Xena had the power in the dream realm more than the little witch.

Xena went back to teaching the class as Esme was basically glued to the stool.

Esme cried and screamed when her diaper was lowered and her bottom was hit before being made to sit on a chair, she tried getting off but couldn't it was like she was glued on the chair, worst of all she needed to pee. Every second, every minute this made the feeling worse until at lest with one great scream Esme had started to wet herself, immediately Esme woke up with a shout kicking in and moving around her body drenched in sweat, but then to her horror she discovered that she had actually had wet herself and all this was being watched by Xena.

Still in Astral form. She floated to Esme and whispered into her ears. “Maybe you are not potty trained. You sure could use a mommy to help you out. Maybe summon the sweet demon again.” She whispered in her ear before fading back to her realm to recharge. It took a lot of energy. Xena need to figure away back into that realm without Esme but it would not be easy.

Esme startled at the whisper then immediately turned around and looked, but nothing she was alone. "Damn it that fucking demon is just trying to freak me out," Esme didn't really have proof but she did I think it's strange she had that weird Nightmare and an accident just out after banishing that demon back to the 9th Realm. Esme then looked at her wet bed sheet she cursed yourself again before gang up and changing everything. Xena unbeknownst to her the demon she banished was looking in her collection of books as one of her servants was setting up a Looking Glass mirror for her to keep an eye on the witch that summoned her.

Xena smiled as she got the mirror she wanted. Xena but her finger and dropped blood ok the mirror and the image of Esme appeared in the mirror. It was like a camera. She can see her target through the mirror. She had to wait for the perfect moments.  She was a patient huntress

Esme was not feeling good from what happened with her summoning that demon, from the nightmare and now wetting her bed, Esme was definitely feeling like shit. After getting the dirty sheets taken off and put in the laundry basket along with her clothes she saw that basket was full, she then closed the lid on her clothes hamper rang, a bell and soon all the clothes were teleported away to be cleaned by the school employed house elves. Esme then looked in one of her Spellbook then filled a bucket with liquid soap then said spell animating brushes and ordering them to go clean her bed as she went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Xena smiled as she watched. The witch had skills too bad Xena’s was way better. Xena chatted in a dead language and snapped her fingers. All of Esme’s panties were changed into thick cotton training panties. She watched her cast a brush to clean her bed she got a wicked idea. She snapped her finger again. Instead of cleaning the bed the brush was going to clean Esme.

Esme had just turned on the water filling the tub and then pudding herbs and flowers in it not only to relax, but also to remove any negative energy that the demon could have put on her. Just as she had gotten in the tub letting out a "Ahhhh," when do warm water and developer started to envelop her. But just then the the brushes she sent to clean her mattress fuss in the room and started to brush her.

"W-What no yo-you stop ahhhhhh not there." The brushes started to scrub her roughly, but Esme grabbed them and smashed them to pieces breaking the spell, it didn't take her long to figure out what happened and why her brushes started acting against her will. "Oh is this how you want to play it you stupid wanker." Esme
yelled out to the demon who would more than likely the cause of this.

Xena laughed. “Oh baby girl. It just started. Mommy is about to have some fun with you. Soon you will be my little baby.” She said to her mirror. Xena smiled as she was ready to see how Esme reacted to her new underwear. She thought it was cute she tried to use a bath to get rid of her magic on her. Too bad, Xena’s magic was too strong. Xena laid on her side watching the mirror like it was a tv show.

Esme looked around her bathroom it was a complete mess water, flowers and broken brushes everywhere, she then drained the water in the tub walked out of the bathroom  then get a mop started cleaning the bathroom manually. She then re-filled the tub and put new supply of flowers and herbs in it, she even lit some scented candles before putting the broken brushes in the garbage.

When the bathtub was full she got in the bath and relaxed thinking about what to do to fix this mess she was in. After a good relaxing hour of soaking and scrubbing Esme then got out of the tub drain the water and dry herself off before going to put on some soft pajamas, but when she opened her underwear drawer she discovered that all her panties were replaced with thick cotton training panties. "Oh you bloody fucking wanking demon bitch." Esme said as she held up two fingers in her room.

Xena laughed. “She got a mouth on her. I should fix that but how.” Said Xena. She started to pace back and forth. “Oh, yes.” Said Xena. “This spell I send out for all of the curse, a young child you will talk there is no reversing.” Casted Xena. She touched Esme on the mirror. The real Esme would fell a chill down her spine as it worked it way through her body.

”Any luck with a portal.” She asked her people. They shook their heads. “I guess I need to find someone to possess.” Said Xena. She would want and buy her time.

Esme felt a chill down her back but she did not know why as the room was warm, she did have an idea though. But she dashed that thought for now as there was too much going on and too much that needed to be done. So she got to work insulting her book she found out what she was looking for, then got a red paint container and brush she went over to her wardrobe and painted protection sigils one all over it, after the multiple sigils were finished she then picked up her crystal ball and surfed the web and went to Nozama bought new underwear and then laid down to go to sleep.

As that was going on Xena looked over the different students in the castle with her magic mirror that could be possessed, she had to be careful and choose her target and needed to be extra careful that none of the teachers or head Master would detect her spying, she then she found a exhausted looking girl who was barely keeping her eyes open as she studied some books.