LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cursed Summons. Private with RynoBro

Xena snarled and promised to make sure it would work out fine for Kiki. “Fine no more trouble. You got to admit it was fun to see her squirm and cry like a baby.” Thought Xena. She went to drop the chalk off and went to the nurses office.  She was surprised to see the nurse was an elf. 

Xena got a mental grin. Elf were easy to place mental spells on. They have strong healing magic but mental defensive magic they had nearly zero. Xena smiled as she let Kiki get examined as she exited the body in her invisible state. She implanted the false memory of the nurse putting Kiki in charge of caring for Odalia. She made sure the memory was so strong it was as if she really said it. 

Xena decided to go off to check on Esme and to see if she had any look with the pull up spell or the frog curse.

Kiki didn't like the demon snarl but did have to admit it was fun to watch Odalia cry like a big baby. Soon the magic chalk was dropped off, it was easier than Kiki thought it be it probably had to do with the frogs that were popping up ever so often, what happened with Odilia and a little distraction she caused Mr Elric and Miss Puffer.

Many teachers and older students were busy trying to clean up the mess and get control of the chaos that was happening that they didn't even notice Kiki heading into the empty Alchemy classroom of Mr Elric. Kiki then went to the nurse's office, the nurse checked her over before doing a little healing spell on her broken nose before wrapping it up and telling Kiki to keep the compress on for a couple of hours. At this point Xena and Kiki went there separate ways Kiki went to see Miss Wolfclaw and Xena went to check on her prize.

Esme within her potion brewing room where she first enacted the ritual that summoned that demon, she was busy trying to undo the Frog curse that was placed on her trying different methods before trying to curse only for her to throw up a bunch of frogs. She then picked up the frogs and dumped them in her cauldron that was filled with a short range transporting spell that was unfortunately in the castle. 

Luckily at least two things had gone well today, first she was able to get new adult underwear and this time made it demon-proof and made sure that the demon couldn't change it as she carved protective sigils. And the second bit of good luck was she found a simple mouth sealing spell that could work for other parts of the body which kept her from having any accidents, it did mean that she had to run to the bathroom and undo the spell when she had to go.

Xena was getting annoyed she need a way to get rid of all of the clothes that protect Esme from the demonic magic. She just got an idea. The stuff she had was for demonic magic but she had other magic as well. She just need to get a few things. She roamed the campus and saw five of the six ingredients she would need. If her luck in on her side for once. All the defensive barrier she put up will not only fail but have the opposite effect.

Only problem is Xena could not grab the items since she was in her astral form, so she would have to get Kiki to get them. When Xena got back to Kiki's dorm room she discovered that the little witch had still not returned, by the time she did return two hours had passed and Kiki looked absolutely exhausted, the moment she laid eyes on the succubus she said.

"Good news they don't suspect that we made a bargain, bad news is I've been sent to my room for the remainder of the day and I'll have my dinner here so we can't leave until tomorrow when class starts." Kiki grabbed her pajamas went into the bathroom to take a long bath.

“So why are you trapped in the room. I had the nurse believe and state that you are her helper and Odalia needs some care. I mean we took her into a private area and changed her safely.” Said Xena getting bored. She made do some dream haunting maybe about an evil toilet and have Kiki be her hero. Maybe then she would be nicer to Kiki. Or she could have Odalia have nightmares every night with Kiki being the one to drive away the monsters.

After her bath Kiki came into the room and flopped on the bed, she was exhausted and just wanted to relax have her dinner and then relax some more. "Wait WHAT." Kiki shot up from her bed before looking at the demon not believing what she said before saying, "you have got to undo that immediately I had to spend two hours being grilled by not just miss Wolfclaw but a few other teachers they think I was possessed by a demon and causing a lot of the weird stuff  like the frogs, I also had to get a lecture on personal space and privacy and letting the nurse do her job." 

Kiki rubbed her head she was getting a headache now, all this was happening to her all at once and if the teachers found out that she made a pact with a demon. Not only would she be expelled she'd probably go to Nabakza the wizard prison.

“So they only judge you not Esme who summoned me.” Said Xena. “I will wipe it in her sleep. I may get Wolfclaw to leave you alone too. Mental manipulation is easy when they are asleep and they do not remember it happen. You humans have no mental barriers.” Said Xena. 

"Well that's because they don't know that Esme summoned you and they thought I was possessed." Kiki said before tossing a pillow at the astral projected form of Xena that went right through her and hit a picture knocking it to the floor with a crash, Kiki rubbed her face and her eyes before saying, "no, no more messing with people's minds the best thing to do is to try and get the teachers to suspect other students that way they will be too busy interrogating others and throwing suspicion away from me."

“Well if you go to Esme room and remove the dang painted seal I can put the blame on her. Is there another bully that we can put it on. Also remember girl, I am a power. I will not be disrespected. Just because you are my host does not me I could got go into body and devour your soul and make that body mine. I choose to be nice and respectful, you do the same. “ warned Xena making Kiki fill the pressure of her power in her chest.

Kiki felt the power of the demon filling her chest, it was like being crushed by a 100 lb weight. But perhaps finally getting her revenge on one of her bullies had filled her with confidence she stood her ground said, "if you do that then the teachers would find out and you would be expelled maybe even sealed a way in some jar or rock like other demons in the past." 

Kiki felt the weight leave her chest and she looked at the demon, she felt like they had reached an impasse and both needed to cool off as they were both frustrated. Kiki decided to be the bigger person and say, "look I'm sorry for snapping it's been exhausting day and I need a nap before my dinner comes, how about you go back to your home and have your dinner and then we'll pick up tomorrow."

“I can not leave remember I am bond to this realm. Listen you can pout all you want. I am stuck here with you, now I will take a walk and let you finish you little tantrum. Just remember if not for me, you would still be just a victim.” Said Xena before floating off. To wait for the nurse to sleep.

When the demon left Kiki felt her nerves crumble as she just stood up to a powerful demon, she laid in bed feeling sick to her stomach with fear and the crash of adrenaline before laying down and closing her eyes luckily sleep came easy to her, she took a nap, hopping she would feel better after the stressful day she had. Yes a nap, a good dinner and maybe a good book would help her relax and get her thoughts in order on how to proceed for tomorrow.

Xena went to correct the nurse memory and spotted Wolfclaw went to bed early herself. She entered her dream and covered herself in a fog. “Esme. Esme” she whispered so the teacher could hear. She figure if Esme is the target of the the teacher attention, Xena would find an opening. She disappeared and wiped away her magic before the teacher could wake up. She floated and sleep on the roof of the school.

The rest of the day went pretty quietly, Xena had had fixed the school nurse's mind and even through suspicion on Esme even though she was told to stop messing with people's minds by Kiki, and speaking on Kiki the young witch stopped talking to her and just focused on her studies and having dinner before finally going to bed around 10:30.

When Kiki woke up it was 9:00 she stretched up got quick shower before brushing her teeth and getting her uniform on for school, "Xena are you awake?" Kiki asked as she was brushing her hair in the mirror.

• Like 1

“Yeah, I am awake. Are you ready to see your teacher turn into a small kid. Oh, so your conscience is clear. The curse is only temporary and will fade when he treats the students better or until the chalk is fully gone. He them will age double the time until he is back to his normal age.” Said Xena already bored with the day. “Once you got a free period. We need to head to the grounds for some herb retrieval.”

Kiki was relieved when she heard that and after checking herself over in her vanity mirror she walked out of her door were a bunch of other girls were already gossiping and talking as they all headed to breakfast.

When they got to the dining hall all the students were already seated and eating some of their food as one of the teachers were going over the activities and other such things for the school day, even mentioning the frogs that were prevalent yesterday and to not bully others.

Xena was getting board. She looked around and saw her target. Esme was being looked at by one of the teachers. Xena wish she had a physical body at the moment. “She is there. Damn it. We need to get your list over so I can get her.” Said Xena. Xena was getting pissed off.

Things were not going as she planned not only having been summoned and then banished by this little witch, she had also taking steps to prevent Xena from meddling any further, now the great Xena succubus Queen was having to play ball with another other young which solving her bully problem and making sure not to be discovered by any of the teachers or other students.

Still it wasn't all bad as she did get a good kick out of babying Odalia, which helped get some frustration out of not being able to do the same thing to Esme. And spanking off Odalia she overheard a conversation where some of the students said that she was given a couple days off of being in class until whatever problem she had was fixed, so was relaxing in her room.

Xena smiled as she decided to heck on Odalia. She exited Kiki body and floated to Oralia’s room. She saw her room now had a changing table and little rails on her bed, she guessed she fell off a few times. She saw her sleeping and sucking her thumb. Her blanket was kicked off her and Xena could see her full diaper. “You really should have a mommy take care of you. Kiki did a great job changing you.” She whispered. She floated back to Kiki.

”So Odalia in her room. Her room is slowly turning into a nursery. She has a changing table and rails on her bed. She is also sucking her thumb.” Thought Xena so Kiki could hear it. “Hurry up and let’s finish your list of wrong-doers.” Said Xena ready to finish her task.

When Kiki had hared she almost bursts out laughing she then excused herself and went to the bathroom before giggling herself read, after calming down for a bit she washed her hands and went to her first class which was Alchemy 101 with professor Elric.

Mr Elric cut a sharp look as he sat by his desk looking at all the students coming in, he was clearly not having a good day judging by his sour demeanor, the moment a few students including Kiki arrived a minute or two late Mr Elric stood up and said, "that'll be 20 Damaris for all three of you." Kiki wanted to grown but she learned to hold it in, but one student basically tried to defend himself saying he was only a little let do to a professor wanting to talk to him, but all that got him was being given detention as well as extra homework.

Once all the class seated Mr Elric started his lecture on the importance of The Three Principles of Alchemy picking up the cursed chalk making Kiki hold her breath a little bit trying not to look like the cat who ate the canary.

Mr. Elric face started to lose some of the wrinkles. His hair was less gray. She look like he was in his thirties instead of his fifties. He set done the chalk to ask a student a question. He then would pick it up again. Xena smiled as she knew in most likely a day or two he would the size of a five year old.

The class was stunned that their teacher Mr Elric was getting younger, one of the students tried to speak up but was a quickly hushed and given detention for interrupting the lesson.

Meanwhile Kiki just sat stone faced trying to not be obvious as she took notes in her notebook before class was called and all the students left for other classes. "So how long will it take for Mr Elric to become a little kid, "Kiki thought addressing the demon in her body."

• Like 1

“I say about the next day. The third runic circle I made you draw for the spell prevents him for realizing or believing he is getting younger. So he made notice when his clothes no longer fit.” Said Xena. She spotted Esme in the class next to them. 

“It is time you start to return the favor. I need some of her hair.” Said Xena. She was getting annoyed. This is the third day she has been trapped and stuck with Kiki.

Kiki nodded her head yes she even came up with a little plan as soon as Esme excused yourself for the bathroom she would ask for a bathroom break as well and then sneak into the bathroom grab a clip of her hair and then run out. 

It wasn't long before Esme asked if she could use the bathroom a few seconds after she left Kiki asked to use the bathroom as well and the teacher nodded, soon Kiki was out of the class room and headed to the bathroom a pair of scissors concealed in her uniform shirt. She told the demon inside her to leave her body and go check on her last two Targets Cyrus Snape team captain of the dire wolves and his girlfriend and queen bitch of the school Dolores Rowling, telling the succubus to keep an eye on them and not mess with them until Kiki and her come up with a plan.

She knew what she had to do she would make a distraction, cut Esme's hair and then run out the bathroom as fast as she could, but then when she got to the bathroom she saw that Esme was already washing her hands luckily no one was in the bathroom so this would be quick and easy, Kiki slowly walked up to her fellow student focused on her task but then Esme immediately turned around as fast as she could and nearly hit her.

"Oh um Kiki is it? Sorry I didn't see you there, " Esme said and Kiki having dropped the scissors she didn't really know what to do other then play dumb, "that's okay Esme it's my fault I was just on my way to the bathroom too." Esme then saw the scissors and said, "oh hey you dropped something." Kiki turn around saw the scissors she went to pick them up bending down picking them up.

Esme wasted no time in putting her own plan into action bending down to help get the scissors while immediately clipping off a chunk of Kiki's hair using a silent spell to mask the sound of the scissors clipping. After Kiki got the scissors Esme pulled out her backpack put the hair inside and then went through her things while her back was turned to Kiki and said, "hey I have to run in my room real quick to pick something up do you mind telling the teacher?" Kiki agreed and using her own silence spelled scissors cut Esme my hair and then went into the bathroom pretending to use it. Esme then immediately headed to her room to put her own plan in action.

Xena watched as Esme got a bit of Kiki’s hair. Not having it, she used a little of her magic and set the cursed frogs to swarm Esme and prevent her from doing the spell, not that is would work for Esme anyways. Xena dove and took control of the body. ‘We need to be fast.’ said Xena in Kiki’s head. ‘The other two are busy making out by the fountain.’

Xena grabbed the root she would need and headed into the woods so they would not get caught. She quickly drew the runic symbol for the curse. It would make it where all the counter spells and preventive measures no longer work against Xena’s magic. Xena used the chant and watches as the hair light up in blue flame. ‘Done, now no matter what she does. She can not block my magic anymore. We are bound together.” said Xena with a pleased tone. ‘Now for your last two targets what do you want done with them” asked Xena getting rid of the evidence of the spell before letting her get control.